Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Lalelou123 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:02 pm Surprise Green River xD
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ Hey good name,what a surprise, seeing as Omega is meant to be her last one..
but T cant cope with no diapers in her life..
( as long as sbody else is changing them! )
Maybe she wd call him Surprise!Omega Mark 2?
can you see her on Surprise's 5 day birthday extravaganza!
In the silly voice..Surprise!!! Are you gonna open yr surprises!!! Oh,he is soooo sweet,he soooo wants to just shhhhhhhare!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:09 am Wolfgang Hovind Black Stallion
Another good one ther πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» one things for sure..
She wont be naming him Beethoven ( Bai- hoven)
She likes Wolfgangs " songs",and its easier to remember hiw to pronounce it,so she will stick to Wolfgang!
Black Stallion is making me laugh!
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

:D we have got names for all her grandchildren to come

The secret of Taina's children name generator: for the first name choose something pretentious, an ancient Greek or Egyptian name, can be also a well known fictional or real character, or just some biblical reference. Combine it with a reference to nature or use a vaguely symbolic word. Finish with something simple, sweet and popular like a Disney character.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Bugaboo Tasmanian Devil Fender- for the next Australian born :D

Mozart Sound of Music Clarinet - to commemorate the trip to Europe

Ceasar Paul Bridegroom - for the only one that will be looking exactly like Paul

I predict years of youtube fame
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 am :D we have got names for all her grandchildren to come

The secret of Taina's children name generator: for the first name choose something pretentious, an ancient Greek or Egyptian name, can be also a well known fictional or real character, or just some biblical reference. Combine it with a reference to nature or use a vaguely symbolic word. Finish with something simple, sweet and popular like a Disney character.
OMG! I hadnt thought of her grandkids..yshe wont like being Granma one bit will she???

Yeah! plenty of choice here you kids for when you start yr families ( if you escape Ma's clutches...good luck with that)
The kids might call their kids v simple names..Ted,Bill,Jane,Sally..who knows,they might kick back after the years they have experienced of people sniggering behind their backs/the embarrassment when making job applications/people saying excuse me? I misheard you then,when they introduce themselves.
On the other hand,they might continue Moms fine tradition of unlikely and downright pompous names!
How about calling the first grandchild Jesus Loving Planteater,in honour of this thread!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:36 am Bugaboo Tasmanian Devil Fender- for the next Australian born :D

Mozart Sound of Music Clarinet - to commemorate the trip to Europe

Ceasar Paul Bridegroom - for the only one that will be looking exactly like Paul

I predict years of youtube fame
πŸ™πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ oh good ones! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
gosh,poor kid looking like paul..sorry Paul,no offence.

How about New York New York,seeing as she has Romeo Romeo

Goddess Flutterby Butterkist
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hercules Thunderstorm Jellybeans

SnowWhite BrightEyes FluffFluff

Madonna BoobsnBums Jim-Jams

( i think Im going crazy) xx
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

I'm scared with the new video (the most beautiful place …), I thought I had seen everything but I was wrong. I don't know why but I can't stop watching it. Jez spitting. He has done it before but not in such a explicit way. It is a very rude thing. The boys jumping on the rocks without the right shoes. They have gone down the river by a cliff. What they have made to KJ has no name. Poor boy! This is crazy. I have felt very bad, like if I were watching a scary movie. They are driving with flip flops, which is prohibited in most countries. When they arrived in the Czech Republic, in the parking lot, they made fun of the person in charge because she did not speak English. Very polite. The junk food. Skin burns. Omg playing on the wheel of the RV, when that is not a toy. Today this. And to protect minors what you have to do is only to remove comments from videos. OK, I understood.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

I really can't remember, but in today's video, I was unpleasantly reminded that there's background music. Baaaad choice - but her intro is the same bullshit.

Nefertiti's birthday hasn't ended still. I thought 3 days much... We celebrated that way. One party with the family, one with friends and if the birthday is on a school day, than a small birthday breakfast with cake and singing too. So at max 3 days.

She gave the camera to the kids. Jerusalem and Cleopatra joked around. I think they added footage from a cell phone too.

Romeo and Jerusalem stood on a cliff - Taina: "Yes, I am filming. Are you really gonna jump?" - Yeah, good idea. A stone bedding, cold water AND it's the hell of shallow. Sometimes I really can't watch. And Jerusalem tries to encourage his siblings to do sh* a lot...I really liked him, but I don't really know if I do now. Maybe they just read that he seems so mature and not his age that they do it on purpose. Like "Look! He is such a funny guy and does nonsense all the time. He is NO FATHERFIGURE at at all!" (He later explained their way to the other side, which was risky.*)

Taina looked really old and half naked when she was filmed by her youngsters climbing up this rock. She had an overall and a bikini on, but something about that outfit made it feel like less. I don't know how to explain it...like when you wear dessous instead of being naked.

AND all of them got sunburned already. So this is where it happened.

* and Taina really let him do the jumping again. It was not pleasant to watch...they seem to be really into risky stuff. They even pointed out how near the edge the RV was parked...maybe she wants to prove that she really did lost her teeth to an accident. xD

Taina's favorite sentence: "Omega is crying for boobs!" - she really is fixed on her breasts.

She even lined them up for the obligatory family photo and she placed Jerusalem and King James near the cliff, looking down at the stream, making sure that it looks really dangerous. "This is beautiful" - makes sure to highlight the hight. Than Jerusalem holds King James over the edge, who giggles, but looks REALLY small. Is he that tiny or just the camera angle. I also hope that there was something under that edge, which just couldn't be filmed. They emphasized the hight more by throwing rocks.

Maybe that's Taina's way to make her videos more interesting again...as if she would film when something really bad happened.

Jerusalem played zombie or werewolf or something and play scared his mother, than they decided to freak Aphrodite out. But Jerusalem didn't do it and I felt so relieved. Instead the children had fun licking the window...and Jerusalem said: "Everything on that trip is basically what WE children chose to do." - even where and when they go.

At the end, you saw some snipped from the water park.

Now, she's officially gone crazy.
marianelaschmidt wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:13 pm I'm scared with the new video (the most beautiful place …), I thought I had seen everything but I was wrong. I don't know why but I can't stop watching it. Jez spitting. He has done it before but not in such a explicit way. It is a very rude thing. The boys jumping on the rocks without the right shoes. They have gone down the river by a cliff. What they have made to KJ has no name. Poor boy! This is crazy. I have felt very bad, like if I were watching a scary movie. They are driving with flip flops, which is prohibited in most countries. When they arrived in the Czech Republic, in the parking lot, they made fun of the person in charge because she did not speak English. Very polite. The junk food. Skin burns. Omg playing on the wheel of the RV, when that is not a toy. Today this. And to protect minors what you have to do is only to remove comments from videos. OK, I understood.
Actually I'm happy that they jumped without shoes. If they had shoes on, even good ones with some grip instead of sandals, they would have been more at risk at falling. I can go without shoes over pebbles too and I played on rocks either, but I never seeked risk and my mother would certainly not encourage me to do dangerous stuff. She trusted me to stay safe whilst climbing. I didn't enjoy the video either.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

The most beautiful place on earth - yet they managed to make the most unpleasant film to date...from Jez spitting,how disgusting!to the unamusing ' playing monsters' or whatever it was at the end,and all the unfunny stuff inbetween..worst of which,being mean to KJ.
Lou im glad you said she looked old,i thought it was just me who thought that..I think she's aged a lot since The Teeth..her face looks goofy and thin and she looks so darn bony. Sounds unkind but i cant believe how she has changed so fast.
I cant stand that peaceful place being ruined by her bawling and shouting,and screeching like a silly schoolgirl at the end.
She said,"it would be terrible if he ( Jez) fell"....didnt sound convincing,just wants to see drama i think
I hated this one. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ The only good bit was Aphrodite and Omega hand in hand at the very end,going for a nap,bless them x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

marianelaschmidt wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:13 pm I'm scared with the new video (the most beautiful place …), I thought I had seen everything but I was wrong. I don't know why but I can't stop watching it. Jez spitting. He has done it before but not in such a explicit way. It is a very rude thing. The boys jumping on the rocks without the right shoes. They have gone down the river by a cliff. What they have made to KJ has no name. Poor boy! This is crazy. I have felt very bad, like if I were watching a scary movie. They are driving with flip flops, which is prohibited in most countries. When they arrived in the Czech Republic, in the parking lot, they made fun of the person in charge because she did not speak English. Very polite. The junk food. Skin burns. Omg playing on the wheel of the RV, when that is not a toy. Today this. And to protect minors what you have to do is only to remove comments from videos. OK, I understood.
Mariane,I cant believe a ) he did that b) it wasnt edited out. It was really vile behaviour.
LaLeLou mentioned he was trying to act young and fun,not pleased with the father figure tag we have put on him.
Could be.Maybe thats why he deliberately said WE children,wanting to be seen as one of the kids,not as an adult.
He came across to me as quite passive- aggressive....angry underneath the surface,wanting to shock. Feel sorry for him,not easy to be part of that family.
The whole vlog had a nasty feel to it,i felt i wanted to shake myself afterwards. It was hard to watch from start to finish.
Think i wd pack it in now for a while if they were werent headed for Italy.
The kids will go down a storm in Italy! italians love children...Taina will lap it up like a cat drinking cream 😻
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:23 pm I really can't remember, but in today's video, I was unpleasantly reminded that there's background music. Baaaad choice - but her intro is the same bullshit.

Nefertiti's birthday hasn't ended still. I thought 3 days much... We celebrated that way. One party with the family, one with friends and if the birthday is on a school day, than a small birthday breakfast with cake and singing too. So at max 3 days.

She gave the camera to the kids. Jerusalem and Cleopatra joked around. I think they added footage from a cell phone too.

Romeo and Jerusalem stood on a cliff - Taina: "Yes, I am filming. Are you really gonna jump?" - Yeah, good idea. A stone bedding, cold water AND it's the hell of shallow. Sometimes I really can't watch. And Jerusalem tries to encourage his siblings to do sh* a lot...I really liked him, but I don't really know if I do now. Maybe they just read that he seems so mature and not his age that they do it on purpose. Like "Look! He is such a funny guy and does nonsense all the time. He is NO FATHERFIGURE at at all!" (He later explained their way to the other side, which was risky.*)

Taina looked really old and half naked when she was filmed by her youngsters climbing up this rock. She had an overall and a bikini on, but something about that outfit made it feel like less. I don't know how to explain it...like when you wear dessous instead of being naked.

* and Taina really let him do the jumping again. It was not pleasant to watch...they seem to be really into risky stuff. They even pointed out how near the edge the RV was parked...maybe she wants to prove that she really did lost her teeth to an accident. xD

Taina's favorite sentence: "Omega is crying for boobs!" - she really is fixed on her breasts.

She even lined them up for the obligatory family photo and she placed Jerusalem and King James near the cliff, looking down at the stream, making sure that it looks really dangerous. "This is beautiful" - makes sure to highlight the hight. Than Jerusalem holds King James over the edge, who giggles, but looks REALLY small. Is he that tiny or just the camera angle. I also hope that there was something under that edge, which just couldn't be filmed. They emphasized the hight more by throwing rocks.

Maybe that's Taina's way to make her videos more interesting again...as if she would film when something really bad happened.

Jerusalem played zombie or werewolf or something and play scared his mother, than they decided to freak Aphrodite out. But Jerusalem didn't do it and I felt so relieved. Instead the children had fun licking the window...and Jerusalem said: "Everything on that trip is basically what WE children chose to do." - even where and when they go.

Actually I'm happy that they jumped without shoes. If they had shoes on, even good ones with some grip instead of sandals, they would have been more at risk at falling. I can go without shoes over pebbles too and I played on rocks either, but I never seeked risk and my mother would certainly not encourage me to do dangerous stuff. She trusted me to stay safe whilst climbing. I didn't enjoy the video either.
I know a guy who did exactly that..jumped off rocks into shallow water and now a paraplegic..in a wheelchair for life
Yet Taina continues to encourage ' daredevil ' behaviour in the males...seems to want them to be macho?
Someone should tell her,Macho isnt Mucho. X
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Someone mentioned in here that Cleo put her hand somewhat inappropriately on Jes's thigh. I saw that and it took me aback. That was weird. These kids are normal teenage kids with raging hormones. They live in such close quarters and dont have a lot of exposure to other kids their own age. Not that anything is going on. Probably not but there is bound to be a closeness perhaps not seen in families who have lots of social interaction. It did seem odd.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Lalelou123 wrote: ↑Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:07 am
Ashley18032 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:44 pm Taina I pray you’re reading this, please seek counseling for your obvious Cluster B Histrionic Personality Disorder. It’s not too late to get help and learn how to be a better parent. Your ten children deserve better. I really hope you get the help you need. This is coming from a caring place for your children. The child who is the most sick with your influence is Cleopatra. The next one to need serious help will be little KJ. He has been so sorely neglected and the only time to pay attention to him is to belittle him. I think you see he is sensitive and sweet and you wish, you too, had those qualities. I know that something has happened to you to create this disorder. The time to get help is now. You see that your eldest son ran fast and far as soon as he could. You owe it to your children to get help before their near elderly, disabled father passes away and you’re all they have. I suggest instead of paying for music lessons you all enroll in group therapy. This is truly coming from a place of caring and concern. The torment you cause Nefertiti is disgusting, disturbing and makes me physically ill watching. You need help and I would be more than happy to help you facilitate that if you’d be receptive to it. Before you lose all your children to abandonment or worse turning them to drinking, drugs, or self harm as coping mechanisms to deal with your demons. Please reach out for help. Mental health has a terribly sad stigma these days but I know so many of us would respect you if you got the help you need; if not for yourself for those poor children. Histrionic personality disorder is common you’re not alone. Please understand this isn’t to hate or bash but to encourage you to get help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She doesn’t even pay for lessons...they learn by their older siblings and youtube. What is histrionic personality disorder? I mean, I believe you that Taina has it, but I don’t know how to define it specifically.
I think she's counting on him passing away as soon as possible. It seems like she'd love him out of her life so she can raise them alone and praise herself for being so strong & independent.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

retiredrn70 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:52 pm Someone mentioned in here that Cleo put her hand somewhat inappropriately on Jes's thigh. I saw that and it took me aback. That was weird. These kids are normal teenage kids with raging hormones. They live in such close quarters and dont have a lot of exposure to other kids their own age. Not that anything is going on. Probably not but there is bound to be a closeness perhaps not seen in families who have lots of social interaction. It did seem odd.
I agree with this! You said it very politely! Those kids are going to end up like the Dugger's and have a sexual deviant on their hands and someone is going to get hurt. It's not "if" but "when"....
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:46 am Avatar Wigwam Curlytop

Hercules Thunderstorm Jellybeans

SnowWhite BrightEyes FluffFluff

Madonna BoobsnBums Jim-Jams

( i think Im going crazy) xx
Lalelou123 wrote: ↑Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:03 am ... They stayed at a hotel though.

It's funny that Taina stopped begging churches for a place to stay, because the last few times, they had been on camping places. Maybe they had to pay penalty, because you can't camp everywhere in Europe. It's not even allowed to stay on a parking lot in the camper over night.
Beethoven Wolverine loves Boobies----for a boy . How do we know they stayed in a hotel? Maybe the needed showers? Dont you think those bikinis and dreads smell by now?
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Lalelou123 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:23 pm I really can't remember, but in today's video, I was unpleasantly reminded that there's background music. Baaaad choice - but her intro is the same bullshit.

King James looks small. But so does Romeo and he is 16 now. Perhaps he and the King will have growth spurts. Both my sons did that and now they tower over me. I was wondering if it had to do with nutrition but Cleo is pretty tall as is Neph. King is almost 4 now and is doing well developmentally. He has a quick mind and is attune to everything around him plus he reads and speaks well He figures things out on his own and does for himself much as possible. I hope his stature spurts.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

fingusername wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:13 pm
retiredrn70 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:52 pm Someone mentioned in here that Cleo put her hand somewhat inappropriately on Jes's thigh. I saw that and it took me aback. That was weird. These kids are normal teenage kids with raging hormones. They live in such close quarters and dont have a lot of exposure to other kids their own age. Not that anything is going on. Probably not but there is bound to be a closeness perhaps not seen in families who have lots of social interaction. It did seem odd.
I agree with this! You said it very politely! Those kids are going to end up like the Dugger's and have a sexual deviant on their hands and someone is going to get hurt. It's not "if" but "when"....
Ive heard of that family..arent they more or less the first big family to vlog,and are a much larger family than the LTs..
I heard that allegedly one of the boys confessed he had been going into his sisters' bedrooms and touching them while they slept?
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:35 pm
King James looks small. But so does Romeo and he is 16 now. Perhaps he and the King will have growth spurts. Both my sons did that and now they tower over me. I was wondering if it had to do with nutrition but Cleo is pretty tall as is Neph. King is almost 4 now and is doing well developmentally. He has a quick mind and is attune to everything around him plus he reads and speaks well He figures things out on his own and does for himself much as possible. I hope his stature spurts.
[/quote]

I think RoRo has become quite manly looking on this trip. Maybe not so much heightwise but his face looks more mature ..and his feet look very large! Jez has a very baby face compared to Romeo.
I hope KJ grows big and strong ..he will need to be with that name,tho i think he can at least shorten it to James,unlike the others.
I hope he ends up towering over all of them,then there'll be no more teasing x
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:10 pm
retiredrn70 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:35 pm
I think RoRo has become quite manly looking on this trip. Maybe not so much heightwise but his face looks more mature ..and his feet look very large! Jez has a very baby face compared to Romeo.
I hope KJ grows big and strong ..he will need to be with that name,tho i think he can at least shorten it to James,unlike the others. Yes I noticed Romeo has matured in the face. His face has changed too- hasnt it? I am not sure as little as her talks. Unlikely they boys will be really tall as T and Paul arent really tall. But we can hope cant we? What King lacks in stature he will make up for it in intelligence,sentivity and kindness. Is it obvious he is my favorite ?lololol He has been since I discovered this family,
I hope he ends up towering over all of them,then there'll be no more teasing x
[/quote]

Return to β€œQ-Z”