E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't even want to know what they did with "Reese Witherspoon's Team". Notice Ellie looks plenty perky in today's thumbnail...
But when she's at home, the kids only see her with an "angry face".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sheltiefan »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:23 am I don't even want to know what they did with "Reese Witherspoon's Team". Notice Ellie looks plenty perky in today's thumbnail...
But when she's at home, the kids only see her with an "angry face".

The trip according to them was thrown together at the very last minute-like only arranged a day or so before actually going out to LA. That was supposed to be something Ellie couldn't handle according to her. According to Ellie and Jared, the host said that Ellie made a point she had never thought of. The host is supposed to have wrote it down and is going to include in her next book. Ellie is going to get the big head after that podcast!

I was surprised by the start of the vlog. They are leaving to fly to LA. Jared said this was being filmed on Sept. 11 and it was weird flying that day. I was shocked he said that because it showed how far behind they are-that was 10 days ago! You would think they would want to keep that kind of under wraps but not them. Then at the end, they are getting ready to leave for somewhere else.

The picture Ellie had is sad! Instead of punishing them, find out what's going on! Looks like they can fool everyone like Reese Witherspoon's Team and viewers to think they are the best parents, but the boys know the real truth of how it is in the home!
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

scojacar wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:35 am Is she implying that she put the kids in the corner for drawing an angry picture of her? Sounds like she needs to be the one in the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
O wow, speaking of repression :help:
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

Is tommy walking yet? (I haven’t watched a video since before tommy was born, but watch her instagram stories sometimes)

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

alym0326 wrote:Is tommy walking yet? (I haven’t watched a video since before tommy was born, but watch her instagram stories sometimes)

She posted this incoherent (surprise!) caption the other day. I think she was trying to say he isn’t walking yet? Calvin walked way before 17 months though so I don’t know why she said both J&C walked at 17 months. I’m pretty sure Calvin walked right at his first birthday or within the following month or two.

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

alym0326 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:42 pm Is tommy walking yet? (I haven’t watched a video since before tommy was born, but watch her instagram stories sometimes)

Her Instagram story the other day he was standing but refused to walk no that was jareds
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

geezlouise_99 wrote:
alym0326 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:42 pm Is tommy walking yet? (I haven’t watched a video since before tommy was born, but watch her instagram stories sometimes)

Her Instagram story the other day he was standing but refused to walk no that was jareds
And he looked SUPER unstable in his balance in that video. Not close to walking.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

opangatay wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:54 pm
alym0326 wrote:Is tommy walking yet? (I haven’t watched a video since before tommy was born, but watch her instagram stories sometimes)

She posted this incoherent (surprise!) caption the other day. I think she was trying to say he isn’t walking yet? Calvin walked way before 17 months though so I don’t know why she said both J&C walked at 17 months. I’m pretty sure Calvin walked right at his first birthday or within the following month or two.

He was. There's a short clip of him walking in the first bday vlog and then just a couple of vlogs later they are announcing Baby Calvin's First Steps (his real first steps they say "He's walking")
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Sorry double post. Jackson was walking a couple of steps at 14 months and then more consistently at 15 months I believe.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ellie looks awful in that picture. Her eyes are all sunken.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I just thought of something... on Beau’s Instagram he posted a screenshot of a text message from Bonnie. She said that the cookbooks are in at the warehouse and Matt will be working through the night to get them shipped out.

Jared’s brother Matt mysteriously moved back to Utah, and lives with their parents, and has never mentioned where he works.

I wonder if he now works for Bollie, and as well is doing cookbook work?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Wow! Matt and em'. Forgot about them. Maybe if they're living with Jared's parents they are keeping a distance to not advertise their vlog?
Is he editing the vlog for them too?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

onbreak wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:08 pm Wow! Matt and em'. Forgot about them. Maybe if they're living with Jared's parents they are keeping a distance to not advertise their vlog?
Is he editing the vlog for them too?

I bet he is editing for them. Matt and Em don’t vlog anymore, and they moved to Utah for a mystery job... which I think is Bollie, Cookbook, Editing, Being Jared’s B*tch... alá Corbin 2.0... and we all know how well that turned out with Bryan and Missy.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Isn't Jared's dad also self - employed? Maybe Matt is helping out with all the family businesses. I hope he is being paid properly.

Also I didn't know Matt and Em and their 3-4 (?) kids are living with his parents? Wow. I guess I didn't realize they were that desperate. Didn't Matt quit his job to do YT but then was back working somewhere and rarely doing videos before they moved to Utah...?

I really liked this family and always wished they did more vlogging since they are more interesting and overall more genuine than E & J.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Yes. Matt is a really great dad and seems to be a loving husband to Em. She learned a song for him. Theyre a great team

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Well looks like Beau let the cat out of the bag with regards to Matt and Em. I remember Matt saying he had a job opportunity in Utah, he never did say what the job was. Although I don't remember them saying they were moving in with Jared and Matts parents. They sold their house in Texas faster than expected. Maybe they are helping his parents out financially. I think helping Bollie with shipping is a side job to make a little extra income. I can't see Bollie and Jared making so much money that they hired him full time. Joel and Jared have been to the warehouse taking care of business. Maybe while they were at CVX, Matt agreed to help out and get the cookbooks shipped. Thinking back, Jared used to vlog when he went to his parents house for a quick visit, but he hasn't done that lately.

Ellie made sure to say she gave some advise to that lady they did the Reese Witherspoon podcast with twice within 1 minute on the vlog yesterday. She said the lady is a lawyer and will put the advise in her next book. Ellie said she wanted everyone to know that SHE was the one to give her the new advise. You would think she invented something ground-breaking the way she was carrying on!
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Todays drama wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:44 am Well looks like Beau let the cat out of the bag with regards to Matt and Em. I remember Matt saying he had a job opportunity in Utah, he never did say what the job was. Although I don't remember them saying they were moving in with Jared and Matts parents. They sold their house in Texas faster than expected. Maybe they are helping his parents out financially. I think helping Bollie with shipping is a side job to make a little extra income. I can't see Bollie and Jared making so much money that they hired him full time. Joel and Jared have been to the warehouse taking care of business. Maybe while they were at CVX, Matt agreed to help out and get the cookbooks shipped. Thinking back, Jared used to vlog when he went to his parents house for a quick visit, but he hasn't done that lately.

Ellie made sure to say she gave some advise to that lady they did the Reese Witherspoon podcast with twice within 1 minute on the vlog yesterday. She said the lady is a lawyer and will put the advise in her next book. Ellie said she wanted everyone to know that SHE was the one to give her the new advise. You would think she invented something ground-breaking the way she was carrying on!
Great points! I definitely don't think Bollie and the cookbook would provide enough work for a full time employee, which is why I wondered about grandpa Mecham's business. Also it's totally possible Matt has another "regular" job and helps with the Griffiths stuff on the side.

And that's so true that they haven't vlogged at the Mecham's much lately. I think it's been speculated that there was some rift with his parents (I think we haven't seen them much in general). But I wonder if you're right and they are trying to cover up that his brother and family are living with them.

I had honestly forgot Matt and Em moved to town. Why are they never in E&J videos? I can't imagine they don't get together.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

ICantEven wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:58 am
Todays drama wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:44 am Well looks like Beau let the cat out of the bag with regards to Matt and Em. I remember Matt saying he had a job opportunity in Utah, he never did say what the job was. Although I don't remember them saying they were moving in with Jared and Matts parents. They sold their house in Texas faster than expected. Maybe they are helping his parents out financially. I think helping Bollie with shipping is a side job to make a little extra income. I can't see Bollie and Jared making so much money that they hired him full time. Joel and Jared have been to the warehouse taking care of business. Maybe while they were at CVX, Matt agreed to help out and get the cookbooks shipped. Thinking back, Jared used to vlog when he went to his parents house for a quick visit, but he hasn't done that lately.

Great points! I definitely don't think Bollie and the cookbook would provide enough work for a full time employee, which is why I wondered about grandpa Mecham's business. Also it's totally possible Matt has another "regular" job and helps with the Griffiths stuff on the side.

And that's so true that they haven't vlogged at the Mecham's much lately. I think it's been speculated that there was some rift with his parents (I think we haven't seen them much in general). But I wonder if you're right and they are trying to cover up that his brother and family are living with them.

I had honestly forgot Matt and Em moved to town. Why are they never in E&J videos? I can't imagine they don't get together.
I don't think Ellie gets along with anyone other than her family. Em and Ellie are quite opposite of each other. Em is all about her kids and we all know Ellie is all about Ellie.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Todays drama wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:35 am
ICantEven wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:58 am

I don't think Ellie gets along with anyone other than her family. Em and Ellie are quite opposite of each other. Em is all about her kids and we all know Ellie is all about Ellie.
Id even venture to say Ellie doesn't really get a long with her own family either, apart from Bonnie. All of the relationships in Ellie's life don't seem to be healthy, theyre all full of competition and snarky comments.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

What is the advice Ellie shared? If it was the clip I saw on IG, she was handing out wisdom about how mom’s need to put themselves first. Her example was that sometimes you need to tell your child a project just won’t get done. Not sure if she meant a school project or what, but the interviewer seemed surprised by the comment and did act like it was new information to her. I think she was just being polite and didn’t actually think it was profound wisdom. Sure mom’s need to put themselves first from time to time, but projects and things important to your child do still need to be a priority over bubble baths and lixury trips.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”