Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: High on Life, Low on Self-Esteem| Part 56

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:30 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:19 am
ba1006 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:57 am

I'm shocked that she still lives in that house. I know Joel loves it but clearly it's not big enough for the queen. If they don't build on that massive property, they should look into buying or building a bigger house. That would actually be good content and worth watching.
This is why I don't think theyre as financially as OK as others do. Bonnie has always been all about show and having nice things, and the sisters have always been in competition. If she could have her own ice palace she absolutely would! She even cried about it when she did her Dove sponsorship because her bathroom isn't pretty enough.

However, I think its absolutely ridiculous that she *needs* Lincolns closet. She and Joel have their own closets, they don't share, and now she needs Lincolns as well? I loved that Joel called her out on telling everyone they need to Kon Marie their things to make room for hers, I just wish he was serious when he told her that. Bonnie is taking over that entire house!
I'm sure their current house is paid off. All they have to do is sell it (or rent it out) and take out a mortgage for a new house. Isn't that what almost everybody in the world does? I don't know anybody that has enough cash to buy a house.
Do they have the cash flow to make the monthly mortgage payments on a house that would appease Bonnie though? They've admitted to sinking a lot of money into Bollie, they've bought the land, Joels truck(s), trips, body "improvements". Without selling their current house they might not even have the appropriate size down payment. They've also seen first hand how quickly youtube ends, so maybe theyre afraid how they would continue to make the mortgage payments on a larger, fancier house (smart of them its that's the case).
But in all reality they SHOULD have had enough to outright build a dream home. Bonnie was really popular and wasn't going through a network for awhile there so all the money was coming straight to her.
Its odd. Bonnie seems to always get her way, and she obviously wants a new home, yet they haven't moved.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Olivia is fine. I really wish they would have left that part out of the vlog so it wouldn’t be a topic of discussion. I’m sure Olivia doesn’t read here, but I can see her friends googling her and finding this place.

Bonnie gives us so much to snark on...taking over her son’s closet???? Far more interesting than the weight of a 10 year old child.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I think Bonnie is pushing for a new home, but Joel is pushing back, wanting to see how the youtube changes will affect their income. Bollie is not going to save them long term. They should have invested in a big fixer-upper like Beau bought. Joel is handy, it would have made for some interesting vlogs, Bonnie and the kids would have plenty of room at the fraction of the cost of building on that lot. I'm just wondering how much money they have left over after buying that land, paying the medical bills and investing in Bollie.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

A bigger home means more maintenance for Joel to keep up with. This new Joel is too lazy to keep up with the house they have. I mean, he was supposed to redo their fence this year, and didn’t even get around to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

Manitowoc123 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:13 pm Did anyone screen grab what she sold on insta? I know this is petty but I’m curious what size her jeans are. She thinks she is so “tiny” but I really don’t think she is as small as she’s trying to cram her body into.
You’re right, it’s petty. And absolutely none of our business what size clothing someone is.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Kate wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:45 am
Ducklings4 wrote:
rosie_dalia wrote:Maybe the little boys are wrong, but Olivia weighs 90 lbs at age 10? I honestly think she's already going through puberty. She definitely has her mom's original body shape.

Bonnie literally does nothing but pamper herself. What a life! Sleep, get hair and nails done, eat, LIPO the fat all out and sleep more!

I think Joel is getting sick of her shit.
If Olivia is 90 lbs she is off the chart for weight. Now they did not mention her height so we don’t know if she is off the chart for height. My younger boy was off the chart for height and in the 85-90% for weight. My pediatrician was more concerned with that correlation vs just the percentile for weight. My son was also one solid muscle (still is). I just wish they would have them in some sort of physical extra curricular activity. I found when my kids had success in sports they then had success in school.
I was surprised Boston did not know those sight words which is why, I believe she stopped going through them on camera. Is Utah that far behind or just the Hoelleins. I had hope, and still do, for Boston. Such a disservice sending her kids to school unprepared. I read to my kids every night, I would point out words to them. It is not hard. Even my son, who is dyslexic was reading on a third grade level in first grade. He had memorized every word. He mismemorized one word which was a flag for me to know something was off. So fortunately we had him diagnosed early and he was taught to read differently then his siblings.

Stop talking about Olivia's weight. A) She's not overweight. B) She's a child who didn't ask to be plastered on YouTube and Instagram.

You're not her doctor.

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk
The boys literally said it in the vlog. I wasn't shaming her, just typing out what they SAID and Joel left in the video. No one is shaming her...except her parents for leaving THAT INFO (true or false) in the video. They really are to blame.
Last edited by rosie_dalia on Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

I agree that Bonnie/Joel may like a bigger home, but they have put a lot of work into their current home and it is nice. I honestly think laziness is playing a role in them not up sizing. Building a new house is a lot of work, and also buying an existing home might require renovations, which I think Joel would feel like he should do himself. Also with Bonnie's fragile physical and emotional state I'm not sure if she can handle all the stress of moving. But mostly, it's just work, which these two seem to try to avoid at all costs.

The closet thing is so dumb. Her closet isn't the biggest, but it doesn't make much sense to take over Lincoln's closet space. As her kids grow up, they will all want and need more space, not less. It did appear that a lot of Lincoln's closet was full of Olivia's old clothes, so it probably was time to get rid of them. I was surprised how few she was giving to her nieces. Lucy is only 1...i can't believe that huge give away pile was all baby clothes. I wonder if she's just trying to make money by selling as much as she can.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I forgot to mention this in my original comment regarding today's vlog, but why the hell did Bonnie prioritize getting her toe nails painted for CVX over going to 3 of her children's well checks? All of the mothers I know would want to be there and would only miss if it was absolutely necessary. Maybe its just me but I don't deem nail polish as absolutely necessary.....
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ICantEven wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:09 am I agree that Bonnie/Joel may like a bigger home, but they have put a lot of work into their current home and it is nice. I honestly think laziness is playing a role in them not up sizing. Building a new house is a lot of work, and also buying an existing home might require renovations, which I think Joel would feel like he should do himself. Also with Bonnie's fragile physical and emotional state I'm not sure if she can handle all the stress of moving. But mostly, it's just work, which these two seem to try to avoid at all costs.

The closet thing is so dumb. Her closet isn't the biggest, but it doesn't make much sense to take over Lincoln's closet space. As her kids grow up, they will all want and need more space, not less. It did appear that a lot of Lincoln's closet was full of Olivia's old clothes, so it probably was time to get rid of them. I was surprised how few she was giving to her nieces. Lucy is only 1...i can't believe that huge give away pile was all baby clothes. I wonder if she's just trying to make money by selling as much as she can.
I wouldn't be surprised if the closet takeover is just phase 1 of moving Lincoln downstairs into Cody and Boston's room. Then she could use the other upstairs bedroom as an office/PR room and mega walk in closet.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: High on Life, Low on Self-Esteem| Part 56

rosie_dalia wrote: The boys literally said it in the vlog. I wasn't shaming her, just typing out what they SAID and Joel left in the video. No one is shaming her...except her parents for leaving THAT INFO (true or false) in the video. They really are to blame.
Come on. You even made the dig about her having her mom’s original body shape. If you’re going to snark at least own it. Don’t try to gaslight everyone and act like you were just innocently repeating something you heard.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I forgot to mention this in my original comment regarding today's vlog, but why the hell did Bonnie prioritize getting her toe nails painted for CVX over going to 3 of her children's well checks? All of the mothers I know would want to be there and would only miss if it was absolutely necessary. Maybe its just me but I don't deem nail polish as absolutely necessary.....
Because the Griffiths wisdom is that mothers need to put their own needs first. Ellie said as much in her interview with RW’s team.

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:21 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I forgot to mention this in my original comment regarding today's vlog, but why the hell did Bonnie prioritize getting her toe nails painted for CVX over going to 3 of her children's well checks? All of the mothers I know would want to be there and would only miss if it was absolutely necessary. Maybe its just me but I don't deem nail polish as absolutely necessary.....
Because the Griffiths wisdom is that mothers need to put their own needs first. Ellie said as much in her interview with RW’s team.

I mean they aren’t even her acrylics... she can paint her own toe nails. She already buys her own polish and brings it to her “nail lady.” She doesn’t do anything special to them. No gel, no no-chip, no design. She just gets them painted.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah, Ive said before that the Griffiths girls are taught that once theyre mothers their needs come first....that's nothing new lol, but I think its still worth noting that Bonnie chose to get her toenails painted rather then attend the doctor with 3 of her kids...
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
ICantEven wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:09 am I agree that Bonnie/Joel may like a bigger home, but they have put a lot of work into their current home and it is nice. I honestly think laziness is playing a role in them not up sizing. Building a new house is a lot of work, and also buying an existing home might require renovations, which I think Joel would feel like he should do himself. Also with Bonnie's fragile physical and emotional state I'm not sure if she can handle all the stress of moving. But mostly, it's just work, which these two seem to try to avoid at all costs.

I wouldn't be surprised if the closet takeover is just phase 1 of moving Lincoln downstairs into Cody and Boston's room. Then she could use the other upstairs bedroom as an office/PR room and mega walk in closet.
I had this exact same thought. I think she’s going to banish all of the kids to the basement so she can take over the entire main floor. I really believe she is that selfish.

What is she going to do when the kids grow up though? I can’t picture 3 teenage boys sharing that small room.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:20 am
rosie_dalia wrote: The boys literally said it in the vlog. I wasn't shaming her, just typing out what they SAID and Joel left in the video. No one is shaming her...except her parents for leaving THAT INFO (true or false) in the video. They really are to blame.
Come on. You even made the dig about her having her mom’s original body shape. If you’re going to snark at least own it. Don’t try to gaslight everyone and act like you were just innocently repeating something you heard.

Sorry, but writing that she looks like her mom doesn't mean I said she looks overweight. Not at all. She's definitely proportioned like Bonnie. Again, I never said she was fat or overweight or anything close to that.

The boys said she weighs 90 pounds and I thought that sounded odd. Maybe the boys were making it up. All I did was post that info from the video here.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

queenc13 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:23 am

I mean they aren’t even her acrylics... she can paint her own toe nails. She already buys her own polish and brings it to her “nail lady.” She doesn’t do anything special to them. No gel, no no-chip, no design. She just gets them painted.
Joel was painting her toenails not too long ago because she couldn't bend over. Maybe he finally put his foot down - or more likely he didn't do a good enough job. All I know is, I wouldn't miss a well or sick appointment with my children's doctor especially for something so superficial. She's just the worst and yet her "superfans" praise her parenting skills.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Shorty02 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:38 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
I had this exact same thought. I think she’s going to banish all of the kids to the basement so she can take over the entire main floor. I really believe she is that selfish.

What is she going to do when the kids grow up though? I can’t picture 3 teenage boys sharing that small room.
I didn't think of that but you guys are totally right! I thought maybe Olivia would eventually get the upstairs bedroom and they would put all 3 boys in the basement, but I think you are onto something here. It's all me me me from Bonnie these days. In one of her IG stories from cvx live she said something like "everyone that came to see ME" and also recently repeatedly referenced HER. Kudos to her for starting the channel, but Joel works on it quite a bit and people certainly watch for her kids because it's a family channel. It's not her channel but I think she likes to keep the name etc so that she feels special. Sorry that got off topic, but all to say if she's a YT star and clothing line owner, of course she needs her own filming/office /clothing room!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

rosie_dalia wrote:
Kate wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:45 am
Ducklings4 wrote: If Olivia is 90 lbs she is off the chart for weight. Now they did not mention her height so we don’t know if she is off the chart for height. My younger boy was off the chart for height and in the 85-90% for weight. My pediatrician was more concerned with that correlation vs just the percentile for weight. My son was also one solid muscle (still is). I just wish they would have them in some sort of physical extra curricular activity. I found when my kids had success in sports they then had success in school.
I was surprised Boston did not know those sight words which is why, I believe she stopped going through them on camera. Is Utah that far behind or just the Hoelleins. I had hope, and still do, for Boston. Such a disservice sending her kids to school unprepared. I read to my kids every night, I would point out words to them. It is not hard. Even my son, who is dyslexic was reading on a third grade level in first grade. He had memorized every word. He mismemorized one word which was a flag for me to know something was off. So fortunately we had him diagnosed early and he was taught to read differently then his siblings.

Stop talking about Olivia's weight. A) She's not overweight. B) She's a child who didn't ask to be plastered on YouTube and Instagram.

You're not her doctor.

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk
The boys literally said it in the vlog. I wasn't shaming her, just typing out what they SAID and Joel left in the video. No one is shaming her...except her parents for leaving THAT INFO (true or false) in the video. They really are to blame.
Of all the things that went on in the vlog, you chose to hone in on Olivia’s weight. But good for you for just typing out what the boys said. If they had said “dad is sixty years old” would you also have jumped on your keyboard so we could discuss that as well? Surely your own eyes can see Olivia is fine and healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

I think you are all amazing detectives and hit the nail on the head! I think Bonnie has been dreaming do the day she can shove Lincoln in with Cody and Boston and now that he is 4 and will be going to school next year, the time has finally come. I didn’t even think that she wanted his closet to make hers bigger (it makes sense). But if she does that, they will loose resell value on their home since I don’t think you can’t count a room without a closet a bedroom, it would become an office/den which will make the equity of their home drop and they can’t count the house as a 4 bedroom. It would only be a 3 bedroom home. It also looses an upstairs bedroom and most people like bedrooms on the same floor as the master for safety reasons. (We just had an appraisal done and was told this by the Realtor since we wanted to make the 3rd upstairs bedroom in our home into an office/den).
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ICantEven wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:56 am
Shorty02 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:38 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

I didn't think of that but you guys are totally right! I thought maybe Olivia would eventually get the upstairs bedroom and they would put all 3 boys in the basement, but I think you are onto something here. It's all me me me from Bonnie these days. In one of her IG stories from cvx live she said something like "everyone that came to see ME" and also recently repeatedly referenced HER. Kudos to her for starting the channel, but Joel works on it quite a bit and people certainly watch for her kids because it's a family channel. It's not her channel but I think she likes to keep the name etc so that she feels special. Sorry that got off topic, but all to say if she's a YT star and clothing line owner, of course she needs her own filming/office /clothing room!
If you have a business that you run from your home, to want an office isn't selfish, but just a problem when you have a small house. You can justify needing space to work or store important documents etc. The square footage on either floor isn't that much.
Bonnie may find out if she is "the" entertaining creator when the changes are made with less focus on children next year. I do think she is concerned.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”