Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

retiredrn70
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

I am curious about Shakey. I have mentioned it a couple of times and nobody else has. But something is off with him. He seems standoffish and almost angry when he looks at the camera or his mom. He used to be so lively and loud and fun and would not be ignored. I feel so sad for him. It is a major personality change. Help me out peeps. Am I overreacting?
Hariett
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hariett »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:10 pm
retiredrn70 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:35 pm
King James looks small. But so does Romeo and he is 16 now. Perhaps he and the King will have growth spurts. Both my sons did that and now they tower over me. I was wondering if it had to do with nutrition but Cleo is pretty tall as is Neph. King is almost 4 now and is doing well developmentally. He has a quick mind and is attune to everything around him plus he reads and speaks well He figures things out on his own and does for himself much as possible. I hope his stature spurts.
Hey at all 🤗 i am new here and just signed up for writing about taina. I discovered her like most of you somewhen last year, when she was appearing in everyone's recommendations. I never watched a family vlog before..

Didn't Romeo just turn 15? Well making a whole story about his age didn't get people to remember it correctly 😂

Last year in may she posted a video of Jerusalem's birthday. Did they just skip him and Cleo? Maybe it's just the little ones having celebrations and presents..
Because we never have seen Leonardo's birthday, did we?
Hariett
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hariett »

Have to correct my previous post, they showed Jerusalem's 17th.. Cleo is 19 her last birthday shown was when she turned 18th.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Hariett wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:59 pm Have to correct my previous post, they showed Jerusalem's 17th.. Cleo is 19 her last birthday shown was when she turned 18th.
The only birthdays that matter to her are Nephs and Aphs. They are the only ones she really likes besides Cleo.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Filming in the dark cab of the motor home and the only thing lighting it was THE TEETH.

At least part of King James is normal, when I was teaching there was a kid named King Adonis.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:40 am Filming in the dark cab of the motor home and the only thing lighting it was THE TEETH.

At least part of King James is normal, when I was teaching there was a kid named King Adonis.
I know! Those ghastly ghostly gleaming teeth! I think thats why she filmed in the dark,to show them off.
King Adonis...poor kid.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 pm I am curious about Shakey. I have mentioned it a couple of times and nobody else has. But something is off with him. He seems standoffish and almost angry when he looks at the camera or his mom. He used to be so lively and loud and fun and would not be ignored. I feel so sad for him. It is a major personality change. Help me out peeps. Am I overreacting?
Ive noticed he sometimes looks bored,sometimes seem him looking at his fingernails and ahuffling round while Ma rambles on. He's still young enough to not know how to mask his feelings..jerusalem,romeo and even Dar keep grinning,even when you feel that underneath,they are quite bored too.
And all the older ones look wary,as if walking on eggshells. Might only happen when she's filming,they know she wants it all to appear perfect,so theyre scared of getting it wrong.
They are all changing during this trip...Aphro in particular is like a different child.
pikabu
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pikabu »

:Did you all mised her big black bruse on her right arm/shoulder? Or did i missed something? in a video BEST BIRTHDAY GAME FOR NEFERTITI at 19:08. she must of cut a bit of the video, because cople of days ago was the bruse much more visible, i mean there was couple of minutes more of footage :-)

oh, im new here. new as registered. im reading you guys for couple of months now. Im from Slovenia, but live in Austria
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Approached todays offering with trepidation..The house vids were often heart in the mouth moments ( for example,the little kids on those stairs,standing up on chairs) But the travel vlogs have proved traumatising ...

Tried to watch with non judgemental eyes..but Taina makes that oh- so- difficult..she gets my back up - ALWAYS...

for instance...
Today she's sporting same outfit as her teen daughter,after wearing same outfit as her just turned five daughter / being filmed yet again feeding Omega ( why???)/ talking hysterically,screeching with laughter/ SOOO exciting! How EXCITING blah blah blah..../encouraging the littlies to run back and forth,as people passed by. Could have got knocked over by said passers by/ tripped passersby up
Dont get me started about behaviour on the gondola ..will leave others to comment.
Suffice to say,the little girls and Om tottered around pretty much unsupervised.
TT was too busy being pleased with herself to take much notice
At one stage she was gripping Aphro by just one leg as she leaned over the side
At end of gondola trip,she's shouting, They wont forget us! The ones who freaked them out..!
I just find it very ironic that such a careless mother should have ten kids.
There are women all over the world who for one reason or another cannot have children, and wd cherish a child if they were fortunate enough to conceive.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

pikabu wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:58 am :Did you all mised her big black bruse on her right arm/shoulder? Or did i missed something? in a video BEST BIRTHDAY GAME FOR NEFERTITI at 19:08. she must of cut a bit of the video, because cople of days ago was the bruse much more visible, i mean there was couple of minutes more of footage :-)

oh, im new here. new as registered. im reading you guys for couple of months now. Im from Slovenia, but live in Austria
w
Welcome pikabu..i noticed what looked like a bruise on Nefs face,think was yesterdays vid,but it could have been just a dirty mark.
today KJ and Omega look like they have cuts on their noses. I guess little ones do get grazes,scraped knees.
However bruises on arms..Taina and the two oldest kids have a horrible habit of grabbing the little ones by their upper arms,and those little arms look so skinny and tender 🙁🙁🙁🙁 x
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Yes they do jerk those kids up by their arms. Worked in post recovery as an RN and I cannot tell you how many kids came through after getting arms relocated. It is something that has to be done under anesthesia on a baby and or small child. And let me tell you- those cases were investigated thoroughly. No excuse for it. And we dont know that the these children at some point didnt have to have theirs relocated. I am convinced she reads these threads. And often I think she taunts us all. Her and Cleos new clothes are nice and modest but when they took fotos of the two they really mugged it and said something to each other and laughed. They were twinsies- even to the hair--wasnt that darling??? And I think I am right about her preferences. Romeo went along but I think just to do the heavy lifting so to speak. Poor King James wondering why he was g oing with the other littles. Just mean. Pretty sure Omega is with her only because he demands to be breastfed and TT complies. She sure wants us to know it too. I am guessing it is partly so he will shutup or because it is easier than offering him water. They dont carry their fancy water bottles-probably because of breakage and they are expensive. Tania usually has a drink though. Surprise surprise. Shame too cause King gets thirsty. Didnt I heat Aph say she wanted milk too as TT was bf Omega? Maybe not but TT laughed. I am certain she reads these forums. It is almost like she is saying--there!!!! are u happy???-- or sometimes nah nah nah nah nah. She is a piece of work and I know those gondola guys were glad to see them off the boat. King was with his dad and so little footage of them but dad made King sit. I dont think he is becoming like a senile old grandpa. I think he is careful with those kids and kind to them and Tania is going to do what she is going to do matter what anyone says so he jusst keeps quiet. I noticed cuts on their noses too and on all of them from time to time on various body parts. Well- kids hurt themselves all the time so not a big deal but the arm bruises -hmmmmmm. Esp on Nep since she is so skinny and bony. I know Herbert- I often think of those people who want babies but cannot conceive, Over the course of my life I have known quite a few. Then TT just pops them out into the arms of a designated older kid. What a shame.
CeliaB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeliaB »

That gondola ride terrified me. It also must have cost a fortune but money seems to be of no object. Did they look at anything other than themselves and the cameras? I live in Italy, Venice is magical but no place for a tribe of toddlers. Gondolas are not the most stable of boats, children should remain seated for everyone’s safety.
It seems Nefertiti also gets boobie time so presumably KJ and Aphrodite can also indulge if they want to. Hmm..
Chellefaye
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Chellefaye »

Re:Venice

Why does T continue to pose and show off when she knows the camera is in her? Anyone interested?
I felt so sorry for the guy steering the gondola, Im sure he thought one or more of the kids were going overboard, so did I. T is more bothered about filming than safety. Just grabs the little ones by the leg at the last minuet! When Aph almost overbalanced all she could say was ‘I got it on camera’ sooooo responsible! Same as when Aph fell in the lake a few vids back and started to cry.. again... T rushed to film her, not offer comfort. Memories are what you make of them, sharing family time together, not all about capturing every moment on film. You are missing the ‘NOW’ T and it will soon be yesterday. Children grow so fast, you wont get these times back.

I thought Omega was getting a little old fir breastfeeding, but I heard Nef asking for milk and being told ‘later, as it would be weird doing it now’ its weird anyway T! Is this for her or you?
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Please feed those kids some fruits and vegetables. Cut them up and put them in baggies. The food they are eating is shameful and lady you say they eat well in camper but lately you are rarely in the camper. Plus you also said you dont cook in the camper because you dont have electricity? Lady- like I told my kids growing up "Pick a lie and stick to it" She may still be bf- ing all the lttles and not so littles. In my day LaLech was big in the usa maybe world wide and they advocated nursing as late as 5 or 6. Yes if she is doing this it is for her- TAina I mean. She is hanging on to them being babies and doing something nobody else can do for them. And also she can eat a lot though I dont see her eat much. Yes- it is weird but this chick is about as weird as one can get. I hope she saving her money cause youtube will not be making money for ehr much longer. Most of us are only interested in the kids and she can breastfeed til they leave home but that wont stop them from growing up.
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

retiredrn70 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:22 pm Please feed those kids some fruits and vegetables. Cut them up and put them in baggies. The food they are eating is shameful and lady you say they eat well in camper but lately you are rarely in the camper. Plus you also said you dont cook in the camper because you dont have electricity? Lady- like I told my kids growing up "Pick a lie and stick to it" She may still be bf- ing all the lttles and not so littles. In my day LaLech was big in the usa maybe world wide and they advocated nursing as late as 5 or 6. Yes if she is doing this it is for her- TAina I mean. She is hanging on to them being babies and doing something nobody else can do for them. And also she can eat a lot though I dont see her eat much. Yes- it is weird but this chick is about as weird as one can get. I hope she saving her money cause youtube will not be making money for ehr much longer. Most of us are only interested in the kids and she can breastfeed til they leave home but that wont stop them from growing up.
I'm not shocked that once again Nef gets to stay a "baby " but I guess it's a good thing she's still breastfeeding her at 5 since she feeds them so crappy. I mean in Venice: biscuits, chips and peanuts....no produce, just starch and nuts. Also, I noticed the birthday party food was terrible. T acted so proud that Aph wanted beans....of course she wants beans, that was the only food of substance. Everything else looked like cookies, breadsticks, crackers, cake and chips...starch with a side of starch
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

Also, did anybody else gross out that she was letting the kids put their hands in the water even after the man told them it was "black water". She sven repeated him, "black water"....guess her "homeschooling" doesn't include the fact that "black water" means that it's toilet waste. I mean, even I know that and I've never been to Europe.
Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

Neph is 5 right? What about aprophdite? How old is she? Is she nursing too? King James? And omega? All 4 kids!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

CeliaB wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:05 pm That gondola ride terrified me. It also must have cost a fortune but money seems to be of no object. Did they look at anything other than themselves and the cameras? I live in Italy, Venice is magical but no place for a tribe of toddlers. Gondolas are not the most stable of boats, children should remain seated for everyone’s safety.
It seems Nefertiti also gets boobie time so presumably KJ and Aphrodite can also indulge if they want to. Hmm..
did they look at anything but themselves and their cameras..good question Celia!
Venice looks so beautiful,but that gondola trip was wasted on them....they might as well have been on a rowing boat in their local park at home x

FFs! Four bfing? Is that even possible?
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chellefaye wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:08 pm Re:Venice

Why does T continue to pose and show off when she knows the camera is in her? Anyone interested?
I felt so sorry for the guy steering the gondola, Im sure he thought one or more of the kids were going overboard, so did I. T is more bothered about filming than safety. Just grabs the little ones by the leg at the last minuet! When Aph almost overbalanced all she could say was ‘I got it on camera’ sooooo responsible! Same as when Aph fell in the lake a few vids back and started to cry.. again... T rushed to film her, not offer comfort. Memories are what you make of them, sharing family time together, not all about capturing every moment on film. You are missing the ‘NOW’ T and it will soon be yesterday. Children grow so fast, you wont get these times back.

I thought Omega was getting a little old fir breastfeeding, but I heard Nef asking for milk and being told ‘later, as it would be weird doing it now’ its weird anyway T! Is this for her or you?
" I got it on camera" ..incredible isnt it..
she shd have a tshirt with that as a slogan across her chest
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Damom1 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:16 pm
retiredrn70 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:22 pm Please feed those kids some fruits and vegetables. Cut them up and put them in baggies. The food they are eating is shameful and lady you say they eat well in camper but lately you are rarely in the camper. Plus you also said you dont cook in the camper because you dont have electricity? Lady- like I told my kids growing up "Pick a lie and stick to it" She may still be bf- ing all the lttles and not so littles. In my day LaLech was big in the usa maybe world wide and they advocated nursing as late as 5 or 6. Yes if she is doing this it is for her- TAina I mean. She is hanging on to them being babies and doing something nobody else can do for them. And also she can eat a lot though I dont see her eat much. Yes- it is weird but this chick is about as weird as one can get. I hope she saving her money cause youtube will not be making money for ehr much longer. Most of us are only interested in the kids and she can breastfeed til they leave home but that wont stop them from growing up.
I'm not shocked that once again Nef gets to stay a "baby " but I guess it's a good thing she's still breastfeeding her at 5 since she feeds them so crappy. I mean in Venice: biscuits, chips and peanuts....no produce, just starch and nuts. Also,I noticed the birthday party food was terrible. T acted so proud that Aph wanted beans....of course she wants beans, that was the only food of substance. Everything else looked like cookies, breadsticks, crackers, cake and chips...starch with a side of starch
Yeh that picnic looked really unappetising,most of it was beige x

Return to “Q-Z”