This is how we Bingham | Part 3

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This is how we Bingham | Part 3

Unread post by Pufflepup »

slc_chick wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:26 pm Ok seriously with the family pictures... they've been going ON and ON about how they "won't be able to do this ever again for 18 months" ... how often are they taking full family pictures???? My family has done ONE full grandparents/parents/uncles/cousins photo session in my entire life. They're acting like they do these photo shoots every month???

Like, is my family the outlier or are they being incredibly OTT. I've been watching for a few years and they've never done a video about full family pics before... why is it a huge deal they can't do it for a "whole" 18 months??
I think they do way more family photos in general but I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing. You can’t go back in time and take a picture. But they are over the top vlogging the shoot in one video then another video dedicated to showing everyone the photos. Just post a few on IG and be done with it.

I AM getting tired of all of them harping on “18 months!!!” in every single vlog. We get it. Even Jared’s birthday dinner vlog— I thought it was a sweet video and I’m glad he was able to have that dinner with his parents, but at one point he was like “this is my last birthday with them for 18 MONTHS!!!” Ok. Realistically that is ONE birthday. That is your next birthday and then they come home 6 months later.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Pufflepup wrote:
slc_chick wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:26 pm Ok seriously with the family pictures... they've been going ON and ON about how they "won't be able to do this ever again for 18 months" ... how often are they taking full family pictures???? My family has done ONE full grandparents/parents/uncles/cousins photo session in my entire life. They're acting like they do these photo shoots every month???

Like, is my family the outlier or are they being incredibly OTT. I've been watching for a few years and they've never done a video about full family pics before... why is it a huge deal they can't do it for a "whole" 18 months??
I think they do way more family photos in general but I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing. You can’t go back in time and take a picture. But they are over the top vlogging the shoot in one video then another video dedicated to showing everyone the photos. Just post a few on IG and be done with it.

I AM getting tired of all of them harping on “18 months!!!” in every single vlog. We get it. Even Jared’s birthday dinner vlog— I thought it was a sweet video and I’m glad he was able to have that dinner with his parents, but at one point he was like “this is my last birthday with them for 18 MONTHS!!!” Ok. Realistically that is ONE birthday. That is your next birthday and then they come home 6 months later.
Yeah I don’t get the whole missed birthday thing. But I do feel bad though for those that could be having kids (Brittany and Michelle) because if they get pregnant and have babies the parents won’t be there to see the baby and will miss out on a bunch of the first year. And Jared and Michelle seem really close to their parents. So then do they wait to have kids until they get back? Jared and Brittany seem really ready to have kids. Michelle not as close but seems like it won’t be far off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PirateWench8 wrote:
slc_chick wrote:Ok seriously with the family pictures... they've been going ON and ON about how they "won't be able to do this ever again for 18 months" ... how often are they taking full family pictures???? My family has done ONE full grandparents/parents/uncles/cousins photo session in my entire life. They're acting like they do these photo shoots every month???

We do a big family photo shoot every year and boy am I thankful we do and did. We had our big family photo shoot done the Saturday after Thanksgiving last year. My step-father passed away suddenly three weeks later. My oldest brother passed away suddenly on August 11th. You have no idea how thankful and grateful I am that we have those last set of photos with all of us together. It was a great day full of fun and laughter and it is memories that the rest of us will have of the two of them for the rest of our lives. I choose to cherish everyday, because none of us are guaranteed a tomorrow.

I'm sorry for your losses. I absolutely get your point-- we make huge deal about pictures when we are able to get everyone together. But these people do several photo shoots a year, and so do the Gardners, and they vlog it, and video everything else in their lives. It's ridiculous. It's all for attention. They've all said they're going to go visit too. So conceivably, Jared could still have his next birthday with his parents. What you do with your own family is one thing, and I'm glad you got the time to be with your family before your stepfather and brother passed away. But the whole Bingham family has gone nutso for attention it seems.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Extreme office makeover AKA Mindy cleaned her office and added a rug.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Holy edited pictures, you can see those photoshopped white teeth from space.. And why is hazy not showing her face in many of them? Your fav pic? Isn't she your reason for living?
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 265d13.jpg[/IMG]

Please tell me she is joking? Seriously does she not know what a flipping caterpillar is? ImageImageImage...

blessedunrest
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blessedunrest »

Mindy went to Trader Joe's again! I'm surprise they don't go there more often.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

blessedunrest wrote:Mindy went to Trader Joe's again! I'm surprise they don't go there more often.
Jesus Christ. Why do they think Trader Joe’s hauls are so vlog worthy!? Fall grocery shopping? What even is that!? They’re so dumb.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JD386 wrote:
blessedunrest wrote:Mindy went to Trader Joe's again! I'm surprise they don't go there more often.
Jesus Christ. Why do they think Trader Joe’s hauls are so vlog worthy!? Fall grocery shopping? What even is that!? They’re so dumb.

For the same reason they think that their Costco "hauls" are fascinating. They are so self absorbed that they believe that we should be interested in everything they do!

They probably got the Trader Joe's idea from their buddies Phillips Fam Bam. Image

Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

I spend most of my time on the Gardner board so I'm a new poster here but the redoing the office video kind of pissed me off. Well actually the flat tire part did. What man would send his wife off to get a tire fixed knowing it could go totally flat at any minute? Should he have at least followed her? Maybe taken the van himself since Mindy had so much to do? It just seemed weird that she was "stuck" for an hour and a half when he was so close to just come grab her. What does he do during the day?

And yes I'm perfectly capable of handling a flat tire (I'd call AAA) but it just seemed weird
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Bagwell2018 wrote:I spend most of my time on the Gardner board so I'm a new poster here but the redoing the office video kind of pissed me off. Well actually the flat tire part did. What man would send his wife off to get a tire fixed knowing it could go totally flat at any minute? Should he have at least followed her? Maybe taken the van himself since Mindy had so much to do? It just seemed weird that she was "stuck" for an hour and a half when he was so close to just come grab her. What does he do during the day?

And yes I'm perfectly capable of handling a flat tire (I'd call AAA) but it just seemed weird
And also on that line, who even drives a car with a flat tire to the tire shop!? Wouldn’t you just put the spare on and then take your car in? The whole thing was a bit of a head scratcher.

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

He probably had to edit the vlog so that took precedent over her errands and “office renovations“...

I agree that it was extremely stupid and unsafe to drive there with a leaking tire. However, I’m not sure branden would know how to change it to the spare in the first place. Mindy should though knowing how handy her dad is. My dad is much like her dad and he taught me how to change a flat a week after I got my drivers license at 16.

Trader Joe’s hauls are a snooze fest. All grocery hauls are a snooze fest at this point though. I feel like they do a Costco one every other month
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Pufflepup wrote:He probably had to edit the vlog so that took precedent over her errands and “office renovations“...

I agree that it was extremely stupid and unsafe to drive there with a leaking tire. However, I’m not sure branden would know how to change it to the spare in the first place. Mindy should though knowing how handy her dad is. My dad is much like her dad and he taught me how to change a flat a week after I got my drivers license at 16.

Trader Joe’s hauls are a snooze fest. All grocery hauls are a snooze fest at this point though. I feel like they do a Costco one every other month
Oh, there’s at least 2 vlogs that I know of that involve him changing tires. He struggled. Had to call for help.

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

Ahh so he’s just an ass then lol guess we knew that :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And of course Hazy is front and center in the thumbnail

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I get tremendous joy from Justin’s family vlogs or IG and seeing Ava scoring goals during their soccer games. Clearly Hazy hasn’t scored one yet otherwise it would have been the theme of the video.

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

I find myself watching all the other Bingham vlogs before tihwb lately...
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Pufflepup wrote:I find myself watching all the other Bingham vlogs before tihwb lately...
Fun fact, I watch the siblings vlogs on YouTube and theirs on Hooktube. Image

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

HOLY SHIT! Your kids need to lay off the sugar clearly. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b10dcb.jpg[/IMG]

Pufflepup
Informer
Informer

And she blames genetics!? I can’t with her.

Return to “Q-Z”