Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:40 am Filming in the dark cab of the motor home and the only thing lighting it was THE TEETH.

At least part of King James is normal, when I was teaching there was a kid named King Adonis.
I know of some kids called Bionic,Bear,and Blondie ..but even thise names arent quite as ridiculous as the LT kids' names
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:22 pm Please feed those kids some fruits and vegetables. Cut them up and put them in baggies. The food they are eating is shameful and lady you say they eat well in camper but lately you are rarely in the camper. Plus you also said you dont cook in the camper because you dont have electricity? Lady- like I told my kids growing up "Pick a lie and stick to it" She may still be bf- ing all the lttles and not so littles. In my day LaLech was big in the usa maybe world wide and they advocated nursing as late as 5 or 6. Yes if she is doing this it is for her- TAina I mean. She is hanging on to them being babies and doing something nobody else can do for them. And also she can eat a lot though I dont see her eat much. Yes- it is weird but this chick is about as weird as one can get. I hope she saving her money cause youtube will not be making money for ehr much longer. Most of us are only interested in the kids and she can breastfeed til they leave home but that wont stop them from growing up.
So simple and easy to do. Healthy and refreshing in the heat. Crammed with vits that they all need.
And works out cheaper than the twelve chimney cakes,all the lollies and choc,and the multitude of pizzas bought.
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

retiredrn70 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 pm I am curious about Shakey. I have mentioned it a couple of times and nobody else has. But something is off with him. He seems standoffish and almost angry when he looks at the camera or his mom. He used to be so lively and loud and fun and would not be ignored. I feel so sad for him. It is a major personality change. Help me out peeps. Am I overreacting?
no, i have noticed the same thing!!! I think it all happened after the water fountain and light up balloon vlog (where T mentioned that she sometimes forgets that he's still a kid) or maybe the vlog where his face got sun burnt
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

The gondolier's reactions, he couldn't stand them anymore.
He laughed at her and put his hand over the face in the breastfeeding scene. His face was like:" wtf did I just hear"

It's always very hot in Venice in summer, they were on the gondola for how long? One hour? Without water, just milk! Poor kids!

The gondoliers have tried to tell some history of the city and no one shown interest. Selfies are more important.

I'll not say anything about the kids safety... I just can't.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

I think the "bruise" on T's shoulder is just a shadow. She has become so boney and frail that you can see where the indent in the shoulder is. Matter of fact, everyone looks thinner and overexposed to the sun
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

Can someone please go on Instagram and let her know what "black water" is. I dont have an account there. She should know the little ones were playing in untreated sewage containing human excrement
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.32.33 PM.png
what is on this poor sweet little baby's face :( I noticed the bumps on his eye before I noticed the one on his nose. But now it looks like he's picking at the one on his nose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Damom1 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:27 pm I think the "bruise" on T's shoulder is just a shadow. She has become so boney and frail that you can see where the indent in the shoulder is. Matter of fact, everyone looks thinner and overexposed to the sun
did they look at anything but themselves and their cameras..good question Celia!
Venice looks so beautiful,but that gondola trip was wasted on them....they might as well have been on a rowing boat in their local park at home x
Yes most if not all of them look bonier
Little KJ tho looks like his face has filled out nicely..he used to look quite hollow eyed and peaky.
Aphro too has chubbied up and suits it
Taina looks skinny which she is prob delighted about,not realising it has aged her
When in the house she had a nice figure,she seems to have lost quite a bit while travelling
Nefertiti tho,she's skin and bone..maybe she has had a fast growth spurt as she looks tall now,her legs are long..
Or maybe she just looks long coz she is so skinny 🙁 x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

mamaKay072 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:35 pm Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.32.33 PM.png

what is on this poor sweet little baby's face :( I noticed the bumps on his eye before I noticed the one on his nose. But now it looks like he's picking at the one on his nose.
That lovely little face is now almost covered in what sbody here said is warts..he's a darling little chap.
How much worse does it have to get before T gets him help?
Oh wait,she only gets help for herself doesnt she..
Massive shiny blinding gnashers..the kids can just put up with broken bones,sore eyes,sunburn,sore feet coz of walking miles in sliders ...
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Has anyone cracked the time frame confusion? I looked around on T's instagram and Nefertiti's birthday is in August.
Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 6.03.03 PM.png
So she isn't TOO behind on her vlogs... like a month behind.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:50 pm
mamaKay072 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:35 pm Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.32.33 PM.png

That lovely little face is now almost covered in what sbody here said is warts..he's a darling little chap.
Massive shiny blinding gnashers..the kids can just put up with broken bones,sore eyes,sunburn,sore feet coz of walking miles in sliders ...
Could they be heat rash or sweat bumps? I don't think they're warts. Although seeing Romeo's acne breakout while they were at the river with the rocks and Shakespeare's sunburn peeling (like seriously.. exfoliate that kids face...), I don't think they're being very hygienic with this trip.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

mamaKay072 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:06 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:50 pm

Could they be heat rash or sweat bumps? I don't think they're warts. Although seeing Romeo's acne breakout while they were at the river with the rocks and Shakespeare's sunburn peeling (like seriously.. exfoliate that kids face...), I don't think they're being very hygienic with this trip.
I'm not sure MamaKay. People here said not heat rash or sweat bumps.
I suppose at Romeo's age,its common to get some acne or pimples..
but if they are living in the van,and none of them are sleeping properly,bc its too cramped,and we know they are eating unhealthily a lot of the time,plus if theyre using the tiny bathroom in the van,theyre probably not scrubbing up quite as effectively as they could do at home,its all gonna show up on their skin one way or another x
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

Anyone else notice on this recent gondola video that Tainas eyebrows look freshly microbladed (I know they’ve been done previously) and her lashes look like they’ve also had extensions or something. Doesn’t look like mascara and the brows didn’t use to look that refined, they looked a little faded before. If so, all of that is NOT cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:10 pm
retiredrn70 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:22 pm Please feed those kids some fruits and vegetables. Cut them up and put them in baggies. The food they are eating is shameful and lady you say they eat well in camper but lately you are rarely in the camper. Plus you also said you dont cook in the camper because you dont have electricity? Lady- like I told my kids growing up "Pick a lie and stick to it" She may still be bf- ing all the lttles and not so littles. In my day LaLech was big in the usa maybe world wide and they advocated nursing as late as 5 or 6. Yes if she is doing this it is for her- TAina I mean. She is hanging on to them being babies and doing something nobody else can do for them. And also she can eat a lot though I dont see her eat much. Yes- it is weird but this chick is about as weird as one can get. I hope she saving her money cause youtube will not be making money for ehr much longer. Most of us are only interested in the kids and she can breastfeed til they leave home but that wont stop them from growing up.
So simple and easy to do. Healthy and refreshing in the heat. Crammed with vits that they all need.
And works out cheaper than the twelve chimney cakes,all the lollies and choc,and the multitude of pizzas bought.
Behlert13 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:48 pm Neph is 5 right? What about aprophdite? How old is she? Is she nursing too? King James? And omega? All 4 kids!!?

Behlert13 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:48 pm Neph is 5 right? What about aprophdite? How old is she? Is she nursing too? King James? And omega? All 4 kids!!?

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:46 pm
Damom1 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:27 pm I think the "bruise" on T's shoulder is just a shadow. She has become so boney and frail that you can see where the indent in the shoulder is. Matter of fact, everyone looks thinner and overexposed to the sun
did they look at anything but themselves and their cameras..good question Celia!
Venice looks so beautiful,but that gondola trip was wasted on them....they might as well have been on a rowing boat in their local park at home x
Yes most if not all of them look bonier
Little KJ tho looks like his face has filled out nicely..he used to look quite hollow eyed and peaky.
Aphr too has chubbied up and suits it
Taina looks skinny which she is prob delighted about,not realising it has aged her
When in the house she had a nice figure,she seems to have lost quite a bit while travelling
Nefertiti tho,she's skin and bone..maybe she has had a fast growth spurt as she looks tall now,her legs are long..
Or maybe she just looks long coz she is so skinny 🙁 x
King is filling out on all the junk food. He is hungry all the time and is said to eat as much as Jes so probably when he wants food she gives him "biscuits" (cookies) and "chippies" (potato chips). At least he is filling out. He was so thin before. And aph is chubbier now. oh my what a wasted rgondola trip and how could anyone enjoy it worrying about those girls and omega going overboard. She seemed very unconcerned. And did she REALLY say --I like that we have the 3 younger ones with us!!! Geez what about the King? I think she reads all this stuff and tries to look better on the next vids. She was standing behind him on the ferry or whatever it was and after the boat ride she was down with him in front of her. She was trying to be sweet I think but he was struggling as he wanted out and away from her. He probably doesnt trust her. And hey folks can some
one explain to me what was going on in the gondola with the breastfeeding stuff? It appeared Aph was trying to get to her and push Omega out of the way. And did she really tell Nef she could have milk when they were in private. Somebody correct me and help me out. I have to have gotten that wrong. Whatever was said even the gondola driver wanted none of it. This woman is getting weirder and creepier by the vid. Jes and Cleo hardly acknowledged each other. Perhaps TT wants to squelch any idea they are too close. This is a strange family --really out there. I have never watched one of these families before and before I was recommended to watch them I wouldnt have thought of doing so but now I am beyond curious and cannot stop watching this trainwreck catastrophe. I dont think they are being as hygenic as when they were home. How could they be? And I sure hope they wash those bikinis every night. I noticed Romeos face but all the kids have had some acne even if just slight cases. I think that is heredity tho the sun does help dry it up. And they sure have had lots of sun. Deadly sun Tania. She likeley think sunscreen has too many chemicals to use. This family would be a fascinating study for a sociology class. I loved that in college and still do. They dynamics and different personalities and personality changes are so interesting. They would make a good thesis for a masters or doctorate in sociology or family studies individual personalities and how they react to each other and situations. And Tania--for petes sake - take that boy to a dr and get those things off his pretty face. She did mention she didnt want them eating food that would make a mess on their clothes. I guess some fruits and veggies would do that. What a lazy you know what.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

And now we wait.
After they’ve had their hands in black water and continue eating peanuts and biscuits.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

To be honest I could not bring myself to watch the Socca Valley vid until the end. So repetetive and boring. As for Jers even if he is caring and naturally fits into the father role it does not mean he is apt to it. He is and has all right to be just a teen and aspiring youtube star. Which means he will never be responsible or mature enough to meet these expectations, which should have never been put in him.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

I wonder if people think Cleopatra is the mother of the younger children, especially when they run around like twins. Taina really makes sure to look like Cleo - I mean they even have the same piercing. I would be so annoyed and ashamed...plus Taina looks so bony, it's not at all pretty. Actually her figure has become really ugly and unpleasant to watch. She looks in pain, like she is sitting on her bones...and she makes her children recite by heart what they will do today to prove that she didn't plan the trip, because she asks the children on a day to day base what they want to do. -_- And their snacks...it would be so easy to prepare some healthy ones, but NO, she takes buiscits and crips on the trip. I don't get her.

King James looks so sweet since his hair starts to grow out. It was such a horrible idea to Mohawk and he didn't even wanted to have it in the first place. Taina is so cruel...now he reminds me of Michel von Lönneberga.

Did I hear right that she told the Gondolieri that they took ages to eat? Jeeez, they have a right for a break too. I don't get her. Why is she so disrespectful against other people? She screams bad comments, talks about them whilst next to them and she never even says thank you. If people are really nice to them, she treats them like servants or like it's a blessing to have her. If someone makes smalltalk with her, she just brags. She never has a nice word for them ever...

And as already said a hundred times, it's all about the photos and her being able to say to how many countries she went. So annoying...

By the way, someone said that Nefertiti seems to be really loud and now that her English skills are more developed, I too believe that this isn't a speech delay. She seems to have a hearing problem. I wish Taina would get her checked, but a hearing device wouldn't fit her aesthetics for sure. Such a shame...I bet Nefertiti is a very bright girl, but her mother doesn't allow her to reach her potential just for the sake of beauty and by babying her. She just wants to please her mother so early - none of the others besides Cleo acts that way. And Cleopatra just wants to be perfect and not profoundly please her mother. She wants to please just everyone and I bet she dreams of being the perfect wife, getting picked by a handsome husband. No other dreams of her own...

And I felt like throwing up watching them play in that dirty water. I remember how much Venice is stinking because of it...and the Gondolier tries to make them behave and to stay even, but none of them listens. They are lucky that the boat didn't sink, because he was so skilled and shifted his weight all the time to counterbalance their movements.

Well, they did say thank you just before the video ends. I need to put a note into the calendar because of it. xD
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

The Venice vlog. I have no words.

I felt so sorry for those men operating the Gondolas. Taina is an embarrassing Australian bogan on holidays.

And the food. As everyone has said. How hard is it to prepare some food before you go. Taina, Paul, Cleopatra and Jerusalem could all make up some sandwiches, cut up some fruit and vegies and you're done.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Ha I also wanted to comment about being rude to the gondoliers. These people have a right to have a lunch too.

I do not understand why they never take any backpack. The older boys could have a rucksack each and help to carry some snack, nappies, water, whatever they need. It is so many of them so it would not be uncomfortable. They always stash everything into the bugaboos, they did not take them with them this tine though.

Take an apple and a banana us a pack of raisins each. They surely sell it next to the junk food. Lack of water =lack of words.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

As for bfeeding, I have experience with extended bfeeding (but nothing extreme LOL). This is always a mutual attachment between the mum and the child. Bfeeding has different functions, nourishment is only one of them, it is also very much about emotions, relaxation, pain relief and immunity system for the child. If sb decides to let the child to wean off naturally it means that they replace the child's needs that bfeeding satisfies more slowly than sb who decides to do it earlier. It is a long and a gradual process. I dont think Omega is too old for it, but she could gradually offer him water or a drink, try to see if he really needs comforting, or just a drink... I do not think she bfeeds Aph or KJ cause she is totally cold towards them. Nef, maybe, as she is very favoured.

Return to “Q-Z”