Flipside of the Moon

Iloveapples23
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by Iloveapples23 »

god forbid her boys get in their calories from a pack of apple juice :| :roll:
Last edited by Iloveapples23 on Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

Her husband sounded SO happy driving away from home. He seemed to be somewhat passive aggressive when she was trying to be worried about Beau not eating his lunch.
(weird conversation) She gets this awkward smile when she talks to her husband, her puffy upper lip disappears and her nostrils flare out. It's more like an embarrassed smile.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:26 pm Her husband sounded SO happy driving away from home. He seemed to be somewhat passive aggressive when she was trying to be worried about Beau not eating his lunch.
(weird conversation) She gets this awkward smile when she talks to her husband, her puffy upper lip disappears and her nostrils flare out. It's more like an embarrassed smile.
The kid probably has such anxiety over school, his containers, and lunch that his little tummy hurts and he can't eat. Jesus. H. Christ. Kids can live off of a few pretzels and a sip of water and not die...what a crazy bitch.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

She is definitely being crazy about lunches, containers, and snacks. We get it, you raid the snack isle at the grocery store. It's not that hard to pack a dang lunch! The crazy thing to me is how early she is making it. That poor kid ate 3day old pizza! :-o
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

RenegadeRaider wrote:Her husband sounded SO happy driving away from home. He seemed to be somewhat passive aggressive when she was trying to be worried about Beau not eating his lunch.
You're so right about the smile! I haven't even seen that part of the video yet and I can TOTALLY imagine the embarrassed smile.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

I got anxiety FOR beau just watching her latest school lunch video. She’s going to be the most annoying mom as they get older. Hopefully her ego gets knocked down a notch or two when she starts her lunch lady job. From PA to wiping down tables. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flpsideofthpsychward »

I couldn't even get through the whole video. I had to stop when she said Beau got sick at school. This may be a normal thing and i'm just oblivious but why on earth does she says they "couped" or "cooped" up when they vomit? it makes no sense to me. Cooped up means you're in a small space and couped means to "cut something off, used especially for the head or limb of an animal"... what the hell?!
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

flpsideofthpsychward wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:42 am I couldn't even get through the whole video. I had to stop when she said Beau got sick at school. This may be a normal thing and i'm just oblivious but why on earth does she says they "couped" or "cooped" up when they vomit? it makes no sense to me. Cooped up means you're in a small space and couped means to "cut something off, used especially for the head or limb of an animal"... what the hell?!
and to add on to this....she thinks he gagged on his tongue? What? and how convenient that now Kai is sick? You can't tell me he didn't get sick from Beau. When kids start school they STAY sick from all the new interactions.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

She really did say she thinks he gagged on his tongue wow...

Also, why is she talking about calories in front of her 5 year old. Poor kid... he’s 5. Explaining healthy and unhealthy foods is one thing but to start talking calories infront of them... pass your complex right on him, Christiana!

And her hubby gets another award for telling her chill out. My god the boy is 5....

He’ll be begging mom to stop doing Friday lunches in no time.

flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

Yes! I have literally Googled every variation of how someone could gag on their own tongue and I get absolutely nothing! The only results that come up is how not to gag while brushing your tongue. No where can I find that you can gag on your own tongue. Lol Someone even commented on her last Ig photo and asked "how do kids gag on their own tongue" and all she replies back with is 3 laughing emojis. Like explain to us how Miss. PA, cause we all wanna know.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

She’s just trying to make up any excuse as to why her kid won’t eat her shit lunch, while also trying to give other moms ideas it’s comical...

I’ve also never heard of calories in juice being a concern. The sugar, yes, but calories.... nope. Just one of her complex’s shining through.

littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

When she said that it is a parent's worse nightmare that their kid doesn't eat their entire lunch, I literally spit out my damn chai latte! LOL. WTF?! I mean.....seriously.....WTAF? I have a lot of kids. They are all in school now. And I just tell them, bring home what you don't eat in case you want it for afterschool snack. LOL. Let it go! The more she tries to micro manage her kids, the more they are going to rebel against her and could feasibly end up hurting themselves in the process. If she puts this much emphasis on their lunches and food and stuff, I can totally see them rebelling and harming themselves by NOT eating just to spite her.
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

Also, does anyone think she looks just god awful in the clip of her talking to her hubs? She looks like she has lost so much more weight than I originally thought.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

She's something else for sure haha. I was one of those kids who rarely at my lunch at school and I turned out fine. He is probably just anxious about being away from home and in an actual classroom setting for the first time.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

littlepinktink wrote:When she said that it is a parent's worse nightmare that their kid doesn't eat their entire lunch, I literally spit out my damn chai latte! LOL. WTF?! I mean.....seriously.....WTAF? I have a lot of kids. They are all in school now. And I just tell them, bring home what you don't eat in case you want it for afterschool snack. LOL. Let it go! The more she tries to micro manage her kids, the more they are going to rebel against her and could feasibly end up hurting themselves in the process. If she puts this much emphasis on their lunches and food and stuff, I can totally see them rebelling and harming themselves by NOT eating just to spite her.
Ha I know...I always figured a parents worse nightmare was ya know...losing your child, them getting hurt/ very sick. Shes being such a drama queen.

I dont know what she expects. He is in kindergarten...he probably has snack an hour after he gets into school, and then lunch around 1130..12....and then comes home not long after.

Even when he is not at school she follows him around like a psycho with a fork feeding him herself. Seriously going to give those kids a food complex...which she apparently has.

You know what I would be worried about if I were her....is why all her kids are constantly getting sick and vomiting? Seems like every couple months someone has a fever and is puking. Something isnt right there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

mommyrobot wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:21 am
littlepinktink wrote:When she said that it is a parent's worse nightmare that their kid doesn't eat their entire lunch, I literally spit out my damn chai latte! LOL. WTF?! I mean.....seriously.....WTAF? I have a lot of kids. They are all in school now. And I just tell them, bring home what you don't eat in case you want it for afterschool snack. LOL. Let it go! The more she tries to micro manage her kids, the more they are going to rebel against her and could feasibly end up hurting themselves in the process. If she puts this much emphasis on their lunches and food and stuff, I can totally see them rebelling and harming themselves by NOT eating just to spite her.
Ha I know...I always figured a parents worse nightmare was ya know...losing your child, them getting hurt/ very sick. Shes being such a drama queen.

I dont know what she expects. He is in kindergarten...he probably has snack an hour after he gets into school, and then lunch around 1130..12....and then comes home not long after.

Even when he is not at school she follows him around like a psycho with a fork feeding him herself. Seriously going to give those kids a food complex...which she apparently has.

You know what I would be worried about if I were her....is why all her kids are constantly getting sick and vomiting? Seems like every couple months someone has a fever and is puking. Something isnt right there.

I swear those kids are sick all the time and her dumb ass KNOWING Kai is sick uploaded an IG story with Pax literally laying right in Kai's face with a caption says "No Pax don't do it" with a puke emoji.... like.... your kid is 1 1/2 years old or whatever he is, if you aren't smart enough not to let him be all up in Kai's face then don't bitch when Pax gets sick too. He doesn't know any better, but fuck you'd think Miss. PA/Doctor's wife would know better.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flpsideofthpsychward wrote:
mommyrobot wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:21 am

I swear those kids are sick all the time and her dumb ass KNOWING Kai is sick uploaded an IG story with Pax literally laying right in Kai's face with a caption says "No Pax don't do it" with a puke emoji.... like.... your kid is 1 1/2 years old or whatever he is, if you aren't smart enough not to let him be all up in Kai's face then don't bitch when Pax gets sick too. He doesn't know any better, but fuck you'd think Miss. PA/Doctor's wife would know better.
I really wonder if she just like the controversy. Think of all the times she shares them getting hurt/ putting them into dangerous situations as she sits there and laughs or nonchalantly brushes it off. She is a wack-a-do. If I were husband I would be hiring a full time nanny just to keep their eye on her. She is so off...

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

I want to know how these people have such amazing lives to where their nightmares are kids not eating lunches and a tragedy is spilling coffee (britneyandbaby)

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

Her newest video :roll: :roll:
I'm not even a mom yet but I've helped my sister with her kids and pretty sure doing the things she mentioned are not as uncommon as she makes them seem hahah
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

Why tf would you worry about your skinny 5 year old boy consuming calories????????? This woman has a problem that's becoming more obvious by the day. i worry for these kids more and more slowly.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”