Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

ther3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by ther3 »

I believe Omega and Nef sleep with her in the same bed. Omega was filmed napping in the same bed where Nef woke up on her bd.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

pikabu wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:58 am :Did you all mised her big black bruse on her right arm/shoulder? Or did i missed something? in a video BEST BIRTHDAY GAME FOR NEFERTITI at 19:08. she must of cut a bit of the video, because cople of days ago was the bruse much more visible, i mean there was couple of minutes more of footage :-)

oh, im new here. new as registered. im reading you guys for couple of months now. Im from Slovenia, but live in Austria

That minute (19.08) is the last second of the video, so you has only one second to whatch, but yes, she has a bruise on her right shoulder.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

theoddmacabre wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:37 pm Anyone else notice on this recent gondola video that Tainas eyebrows look freshly microbladed (I know they’ve been done previously) and her lashes look like they’ve also had extensions or something. Doesn’t look like mascara and the brows didn’t use to look that refined, they looked a little faded before. If so, all of that is NOT cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed it. It is not a matter of money, T gets income from videos and other websites. The question is that she cares about hersel but she doesn't care about his children. The important thing is that she appears well in the photo. If your children eat junk food or burn with the sun that does not matter.
annanever
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by annanever »

Hi everybody, I’m new here! I’m from Italy and hear that in Venice their lunch were peanuts, chips and biscuits its very hard.. I mean, you are in Italy!!! The land of good food!!!

Anyway, the gondola’s man made joke of TT saying in italian: “how many kids does this old woman has?!?!”

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Snap2it wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:50 am The Venice vlog. I have no words.

I felt so sorry for those men operating the Gondolas. Taina is an embarrassing Australian bogan on holidays.

And the food. As everyone has said. How hard is it to prepare some food before you go. Taina, Paul, Cleopatra and Jerusalem could all make up some sandwiches, cut up some fruit and vegies and you're done.

What can you expect from an adult woman who acts as a teenager, who lets her children play at Beethoven's grave, who does not know that Mozart is a surname!
CeliaB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeliaB »

annanever wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:01 am Hi everybody, I’m new here! I’m from Italy and hear that in Venice their lunch were peanuts, chips and biscuits its very hard.. I mean, you are in Italy!!! The land of good food!!! ImageImageImage

Anyway, the gondola’s man made joke of TT saying in italian: “how many kids does this old woman has?!?!” ImageImageImage

E vero. La donna e stupida. She is blind to her surroundings and discourteous to the people she encounters. I am so very glad she is not English (I am Englishwoman living in Italy). This family has the opportunity of a lifetime but the small ones are too young to appreciate it and TT just wants to tick off countries without appreciating the beauty, history and culture in front of their eyes. She (says she) homeschools these children but is missing the opportunity to educate them. My parents drove us around Europe on holidays in the 1960s when I was aged 7 to 15 or so and I remember all sort of facts and experiences....even at my advanced age. Experiencing a country’s cuisine in a shopping mall is ridiculous too (previous countries). It is wasted on them. I hope these children get hugged when off camera. The parenting may be completely different when the cameras are off. Let’s hope so.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

annanever wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:01 am Hi everybody, I’m new here! I’m from Italy and hear that in Venice their lunch were peanuts, chips and biscuits its very hard.. I mean, you are in Italy!!! The land of good food!!! ImageImageImage

Anyway, the gondola’s man made joke of TT saying in italian: “how many kids does this old woman has?!?!” ImageImageImage

Hi Anna,you have made my day! I didnt hear that! I hope Tiresome Taina heard,she will be furious ! Its not the sort of comment she wd expect as she thinks she is ever so young and fabulous!
Exactly,re Italian food,so tasty. The kids wd fall on a decent meal and clear their plates!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snap2it wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:50 am The Venice vlog. I have no words.

I felt so sorry for those men operating the Gondolas. Taina is an embarrassing Australian bogan on holidays.

And the food. As everyone has said. How hard is it to prepare some food before you go. Taina, Paul, Cleopatra and Jerusalem could all make up some sandwiches, cut up some fruit and vegies and you're done.

I was thinking about this..she and Paul have been bringing up children for twenty years..in all that time,surely they must have had days out,where they took packed lunches with them?
They dont seem to have the faintest idea how to plan a day out with children..just pack up everything you need and off you go.
Simple common sense x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:01 am Ha I also wanted to comment about being rude to the gondoliers. These people have a right to have a lunch too.

I do not understand why they never take any backpack. The older boys could have a rucksack each and help to carry some snack, nappies, water, whatever they need. It is so many of them so it would not be uncomfortable. They always stash everything into the bugaboos, they did not take them with them this tine though.

Take an apple and a banana us a pack of raisins each. They surely sell it next to the junk food. Lack of water =lack of words.
Again,its simple common sense,isnt it..everywhere there are travellers,tourists,daytrippers,you see rucksacks and backpacks. Such an easy way to carry all you need for a day out sightseeing,picnicking,whatever. And like you said,enough adukts and older kids to spread the load.
You wd think the LT parents woke up one day in the van and to their surprise,found eleven kids had mysteriously arrived out of nowhere.
Even after 20 years raising a whole brood of children,they have no clue how to organise a family outing x
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

retiredrn70 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:52 pm Someone mentioned in here that Cleo put her hand somewhat inappropriately on Jes's thigh. I saw that and it took me aback. That was weird. These kids are normal teenage kids with raging hormones. They live in such close quarters and dont have a lot of exposure to other kids their own age. Not that anything is going on. Probably not but there is bound to be a closeness perhaps not seen in families who have lots of social interaction. It did seem odd.
This thought have crossed my mind too when I look at them. Like you said, those are teenage kids with raging hormones, living in a cramped space, and with the way Cleo dress... it's just a disaster waiting to happen. At the very least, it would make the boys feel confused and awkward.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thinking about the no packed lunches/ no backpack scenarios making the days far out more complicated than it ever need be..
If they had any sense,T and P and Jez and Cleo could all give each other some free time
Jez n C cd easily manage the littles while Paul and The Tiresome One could have a look at museums,art galleries,local markets..maybe a meal and a glass of wine and time alone to talk,relax ( of course,this mightnt be what they want,as they seem to have no interest in exploring all the beautiful places they have been to..and for all I know,they may not enjoy time just with each other..they do come across as having little to say to one another)
Then the parents could look after their own tribe of littles while,while J n C went sightseeing,maybe a concert,music,cinema..the things that teens usually enjoy.
Romeo and the middle boys are old enough to do a bit of exploring together,just the three of them
I feel sure ALL of them except T wd welcome this..but T wd never stand for it,she has to have the complete gang around her for maximum impact,so the " fans" will stop and stare.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:19 am
ther3 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:01 am Ha I also wanted to comment about being rude to the gondoliers. These people have a right to have a lunch too.

I do not understand why they never take any backpack. The older boys could have a rucksack each and help to carry some snack, nappies, water, whatever they need. It is so many of them so it would not be uncomfortable. They always stash everything into the bugaboos, they did not take them with them this tine though.

Take an apple and a banana us a pack of raisins each. They surely sell it next to the junk food. Lack of water =lack of words.
Again,its simple common sense,isnt it..everywhere there are travellers,tourists,daytrippers,you see rucksacks and backpacks. Such an easy way to carry all you need for a day out sightseeing,picnicking,whatever. And like you said,enough adukts and older kids to spread the load.
You wd think the LT parents woke up one day in the van and to their surprise,found eleven kids had mysteriously arrived out of nowhere.
Even after 20 years raising a whole brood of children,they have no clue how to organise a family outing x
Ps! Sorry,nine kids,excluding Leo who has escaped...I get easily mixed up! 🙄 X
annanever
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by annanever »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:

Hi Anna,you have made my day! I didnt hear that! I hope Tiresome Taina heard,she will be furious ! Its not the sort of comment she wd expect as she thinks she is ever so young and fabulous!
Exactly,re Italian food,so tasty. The kids wd fall on a decent meal and clear their plates!

Image at one point one of the gondoliers said to the other that they are a “herd”. TT could be rude, but don’t worry here in Italy people knows how to answer! Wait until they’ll go in Rome, we’ll laugh a lot.

Oh and I wonder how Old Taina managed the water thing in Venice... it was hell hot back in August, they only had one bottle each. And the price of one bottle of water in Venice is about 6 euros..

Liz2016

Unread post by Liz2016 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:19 am

I just registered to say thank you🤣 like how the hell do they manage it in everyday life? I guess its if my parents would get another 3 children and tell themselves it doesn' t matter anymore we already have three fine children, just give them chips it's fine, just let them drink the dark water, it won't kill them. What scared me most until now is KJ hanging over the edge of a mountain ??? Like what the hell
Hariett
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hariett »

That women seems to never had heard of hats! It makes me angry seeing all those very fair skinned little kids being completely unprotected. In the beginning of the last video, when there were all in their buggies (aka saunas), omega and aph had again sun in their burned faces - Taina never seems to notice that kind of things.. At least KJ and Nef are big enough to reach for the top and put it down, so at least their faces are in the shadow. No wonder that aph is stating later that she likes cold 😅
But I beg you Taina, get them some hats!

I think it's a good thing KJ went with 'the boys' on that gondola. Otherwise RoRo had to watch four little ones while mommy and cleo taking pictures and being filmed by him.. At one scene he's even calling for his mum, because he couldn't handle the camera Aph AND Omega trying to get into water.. Poor boy.
I also wanted to mention that carrying children around while your body is still growing is not good. Although aph might be light for her age, it shouldn't be RoRo's job to carry her around, neither should d.'artagnan carry omega..

I don't even want to comment on the 'food' because where I am from we don't even consider that stuff as food. Come on guys, your in Italy! Get some nice bread, olive oil and antipasti or just make some sandwiches!

But I also want say something positive: i really enjoyed the scene where nefertiti was calling for d' artagnan and telling him that they are wining the race, that was really cute
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

annanever wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 am

Image at one point one of the gondoliers said to the other that they are a “herd”. TT could be rude, but don’t worry here in Italy people knows how to answer! Wait until they’ll go in Rome, we’ll laugh a lot.

Oh and I wonder how Old Taina managed the water thing in Venice... it was hell hot back in August, they only had one bottle each. And the price of one bottle of water in Venice is about 6 euros..

Herd! How funny..a good word to describe how Taina has stampeded thru countries so rudely,being so crass to natives of those countries and so unappreciative,not keeping the little ones in check,or teaching them to show respect.
In fact a herd of animals has far better manners than the Terrible Taina X
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

OMG, he really said that?😂😂😂
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:48 am
annanever wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 am

Yes, isn’t it sad that she hasn’t taught the children basic manners. As someone else said, it was a day to mark in the calendar that a thank you was heard. At least, they all seem to be nice to each other but then T only lets us see what she wants. Who knows, maybe the little ones in private have some scuffles and any bruises or marks on their faces are the result.

I wouldn’t make too much about Nef being so thin. I had a wispy, skinny granddaughter and she’s just fine. I don’t mean to really bust on a vegan diet but those kids inhaled non-vegan food in a couple of the countries. I was amazed at how much some of them ate and I think it was Nef who even licked her plate. “They eat really well in the camper van”, yeah, me another one.

I was hoping that the older ones would just somehow understand manners and respect. However, just look at Leonardo and how condescending he is to Jenna with always making fun of her one way or another. Laughing and making jokes about it does not make it OK.

Herd! How funny..a good word to describe how Taina has stampeded thru countries so rudely,being so crass to natives of those countries and so unappreciative,not keeping the little ones in check,or teaching them to show respect.
In fact a herd of animals has far better manners than the Terrible Taina X
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

The gondola ride with the boys sounded so much more relaxing and educational. The gondolier was able to do his job and nicely chat with them. Tainas gondola was so chaotic with the kids screaming and halfway falling out and the gondolier didn’t even bother speaking... unless she edited him out, whereas, most of the content for this vid was only of them speaking with each other and couldn’t edit it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Yes, todays video is the same content, but it is so relaxing without T. She could have given Aph to Paul as well. Kids always behave better when the father is around.
Of course she had to say it is homeschooling :) well, some kids go to school and still their parents take them to see places and explain the world around. One does not exclude the other... Jers finished school at 13 yrs... does it mean he has only elementary education? No A-Levels or school leaving exam as such?

Return to “Q-Z”