E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Todays drama »

Not sure what the advise was that Ellie gave, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was "mom sometimes has to put herself first and tell the kids the project doesn't get done". Sounds like Ellie! I skipped through the vlog, I guess I missed that part. I have to say she was very proud of herself. I have always put my kids education first, no matter what! Homework, reports and projects were done, no procrastinating. I can see why the Griffiths family is so far behind all our kids in school, education is an afterthought.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 am What is the advice Ellie shared? If it was the clip I saw on IG, she was handing out wisdom about how mom’s need to put themselves first. Her example was that sometimes you need to tell your child a project just won’t get done. Not sure if she meant a school project or what, but the interviewer seemed surprised by the comment and did act like it was new information to her. I think she was just being polite and didn’t actually think it was profound wisdom. Sure mom’s need to put themselves first from time to time, but projects and things important to your child do still need to be a priority over bubble baths and lixury trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could you imagine, if the lady did put Ellie’s advice in her book as a “what not to do as a mother!” 😂 my kids come first 🤷🏻‍♀️, there well being, their comfort, school work, everything comes before my needs. I’m a grown up and can fend for myself, my kids can’t!
Ellie is a narcissistic twat waffle!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

ICantEven wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:58 am
Todays drama wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:44 am Well looks like Beau let the cat out of the bag with regards to Matt and Em. I remember Matt saying he had a job opportunity in Utah, he never did say what the job was. Although I don't remember them saying they were moving in with Jared and Matts parents. They sold their house in Texas faster than expected. Maybe they are helping his parents out financially. I think helping Bollie with shipping is a side job to make a little extra income. I can't see Bollie and Jared making so much money that they hired him full time. Joel and Jared have been to the warehouse taking care of business. Maybe while they were at CVX, Matt agreed to help out and get the cookbooks shipped. Thinking back, Jared used to vlog when he went to his parents house for a quick visit, but he hasn't done that lately.

Ellie made sure to say she gave some advise to that lady they did the Reese Witherspoon podcast with twice within 1 minute on the vlog yesterday. She said the lady is a lawyer and will put the advise in her next book. Ellie said she wanted everyone to know that SHE was the one to give her the new advise. You would think she invented something ground-breaking the way she was carrying on!
Great points! I definitely don't think Bollie and the cookbook would provide enough work for a full time employee, which is why I wondered about grandpa Mecham's business. Also it's totally possible Matt has another "regular" job and helps with the Griffiths stuff on the side.

And that's so true that they haven't vlogged at the Mecham's much lately. I think it's been speculated that there was some rift with his parents (I think we haven't seen them much in general). But I wonder if you're right and they are trying to cover up that his brother and family are living with them.

I had honestly forgot Matt and Em moved to town. Why are they never in E&J videos? I can't imagine they don't get together.
Matt was in E&J's vlog last week. Jared grilled him a steak - no sides for some reason. It's funny because Ellie was out of town with Bonnie at the time so maybe they do keep their distance from her. Ellie only wants to be around Bonnie and Joel for some reason.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Sickandtired wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:41 am
HelloSweetie wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:17 am What is the advice Ellie shared? If it was the clip I saw on IG, she was handing out wisdom about how mom’s need to put themselves first. Her example was that sometimes you need to tell your child a project just won’t get done. Not sure if she meant a school project or what, but the interviewer seemed surprised by the comment and did act like it was new information to her. I think she was just being polite and didn’t actually think it was profound wisdom. Sure mom’s need to put themselves first from time to time, but projects and things important to your child do still need to be a priority over bubble baths and lixury trips.

Could you imagine, if the lady did put Ellie’s advice in her book as a “what not to do as a mother!” 😂 my kids come first 🤷🏻‍♀️, there well being, their comfort, school work, everything comes before my needs. I’m a grown up and can fend for myself, my kids can’t!
Ellie is a narcissistic twat waffle!
Well said. My kids will always come first too. For her to say that in an interview is so self-centered. Of course the interviewer has never heard anyone say that before. Most moms are not like her (or Bonnie for that matter). Jennifer must have been like that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Todays drama wrote:Not sure what the advise was that Ellie gave, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was "mom sometimes has to put herself first and tell the kids the project doesn't get done". Sounds like Ellie! I skipped through the vlog, I guess I missed that part. I have to say she was very proud of herself. I have always put my kids education first, no matter what! Homework, reports and projects were done, no procrastinating. I can see why the Griffiths family is so far behind all our kids in school, education is an afterthought.
I had to let my son fail a bit because he would wait until the last minute to tell me he had a huge project due in AP US History, and expecting me to stay up all night and help him finish it. But having him learn a lesson about time management is not the same as saying "no I won't help you because I come first and need my bubble bath and Bachelor in Paradise sessions."

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silverrain »

Ellie must not understand that at Jackson's age, not having a project done reflects poorly on her as a parent. Not Jackson. I bet his teachers just love her.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

silverrain wrote:Ellie must not understand that at Jackson's age, not having a project done reflects poorly on her as a parent. Not Jackson. I bet his teachers just love her.
And if she can’t help with projects in kindergarten.. it won’t get much better. Her extent of helping her kids from an educational standpoint probably peaks at like sixth grade.

silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silverrain »

opangatay wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:27 pm
silverrain wrote:Ellie must not understand that at Jackson's age, not having a project done reflects poorly on her as a parent. Not Jackson. I bet his teachers just love her.
And if she can’t help with projects in kindergarten.. it won’t get much better. Her extent of helping her kids from an educational standpoint probably peaks at like sixth grade.

A sixth grade intelligence level is pretty generous for Ellie. I don't understand how she doesn't have time to help him. My kindergarteners projects take maybe 15 minutes tops to complete. The extent of her selfishness never ceases to amaze me. Both Ellie and Jared are awful parents, those poor boys.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Yikes. That advice was crap. That was more of a snide remark haha
You're supposed to help your little kid with projects and at his age they don't sneak up on you.
If Matt enjoyed a caveman steak ... Was Em at Kimmy Hughes influencer party with smelly Ellie? Matt has been at Kimmy's pie night before.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So has Ellie congratulated her buddy Aspyn Ovard for having a baby girl?
Didn't Aspyn go on that girls trip to Hawaii with her and April and Bonnie?

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:26 pm So has Ellie congratulated her buddy Aspyn Ovard for having a baby girl?

She might have, but I honestly haven’t seen anything. Plus remember how pissed she looked when aspen told her and Bonnie she was expecting. I think she even got jealous when aspen announced she was having a girl. That’s all Ellie has ever wanted, a girl to dress up like a doll and flaunt around. But, she got 3 boys instead. That’s why she is dying to have another baby ASAP. She just has to to have a girl.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sickandtired wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:57 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:26 pm So has Ellie congratulated her buddy Aspyn Ovard for having a baby girl?

She might have, but I honestly haven’t seen anything. Plus remember how pissed she looked when aspen told her and Bonnie she was expecting. I think she even got jealous when aspen announced she was having a girl. That’s all Ellie has ever wanted, a girl to dress up like a doll and flaunt around. But, she got 3 boys instead. That’s why she is dying to have another baby ASAP. She just has to to have a girl.
Sorry for the double post, but you got me curious so I went back to look at aspyns Instagram and these are the only comments I found that Ellie had left just right before and right after her baby was born.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Why is Ellie taking testosterone?
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Did anyone question the IG pic of Jared holding Ellie above his head? Seems like he wouldn’t be that strong. Weird
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:Why is Ellie taking testosterone?
I just googled it and apparently testosterone can boost fertility. Hmmm.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:17 pm Why is Ellie taking testosterone?
Because her youtube "friend" Katie is and Ellie cant stand to let someone else get the attention....this is no different then when depression talk was making the rounds among the "friends".

Ellie started the hormone talk, Katie jumped on board and found out her testosterone levels were low, so naturally Ellie's are now as well.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:02 am
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:17 pm Why is Ellie taking testosterone?
Because her youtube "friend" Katie is and Ellie cant stand to let someone else get the attention....this is no different then when depression talk was making the rounds among the "friends".

Ellie started the hormone talk, Katie jumped on board and found out her testosterone levels were low, so naturally Ellie's are now as well.
The easier question would be "what ISN''T wrong with Ellie?" If Ellie reads about it, hears about it, finds out someone is sick with it, you can bet Ellie has it!
So Jared is able to lift Ellie above his head? What is she 80 pounds?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Testosterone levels are already high in women with PCOS. Which is it Ellie? Do you have PCOS or low testosterone?

Whatever gets more sympathy and attention in the moment I guess.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Testosterone levels are already high in women with PCOS. Which is it Ellie? Do you have PCOS or low testosterone?

Whatever gets more sympathy and attention in the moment I guess.

Right? Her symptoms don’t quite match up with her diagnoses. I have PCOS and yes she does seem to have some symptoms (which could also be attributed to other causes) but one common symptom of PCOS is high levels of androgens/testosterone.

It’s also uncommon for a person with hypothyroidism to be so thin, and although there are thin women with PCOS, it’s more common for us to be overweight.

I’m not saying she doesn’t have these things, but there are a couple of red flags that make me think she either diagnosed herself with these issues, or she was misdiagnosed by her doctor at the time.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Shorty02 wrote:
Right? Her symptoms don’t quite match up with her diagnoses. I have PCOS and yes she does seem to have some symptoms (which could also be attributed to other causes) but one common symptom of PCOS is high levels of androgens/testosterone.

It’s also uncommon for a person with hypothyroidism to be so thin, and although there are thin women with PCOS, it’s more common for us to be overweight.

I’m not saying she doesn’t have these things, but there are a couple of red flags that make me think she either diagnosed herself with these issues, or she was misdiagnosed by her doctor at the time.
It is uncommon for someone with Hypothyroidism to be thin, but it is not uncommon at all for someone with an eating disorder to mess up their body and end up with a Hypothyroid. That one does make sense to me, because I think we’ve seen more than enough signs to suggest that Ellie has a troubled relationship with food and has for years now.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”