8 Passengers : The Dementia Years | Part #12

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers : The Dementia Years | Part #12

Unread post by Catface2 »

Ckc717 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:14 am Julie looks miserable throughout the whole vlog... even when ruby is trying to compliment her on being a good sister but especially when she got dragged to that conference thing with ruby. I hope she was paid to vlog today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Julie is over her Moms shit..you can see it in her eyes. She, I’m sure will break free of that psycho house as soon as she’s able. Julie is a leader..not a follower. She’s the only kid in that family that seems to know this camera toting in your face is ridiculous and embarrassing. I take that back...Chad also knows it’s bullshit.
bluebutterfly_05
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bluebutterfly_05 »

I don’t think she knew how to react to Ruby saying such nice things as this isn’t something any of the kids are use to. I have been noticing it a bit lately with all the kids.

Ckc717 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:14 am Julie looks miserable throughout the whole vlog... even when ruby is trying to compliment her on being a good sister but especially when she got dragged to that conference thing with ruby. I hope she was paid to vlog today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

Poor Abby in today's vlog. I really hope Ruby sat down with her one on one later that day without a camera and asked if she wanted to talk. And what was that question about feeling "yucky and gross"? Seemed like odd language to use talking to your 12 year old daughter with acne issues. Speaking of which, are these vlogs uploaded out of order? It seems like Abby's acne will be mostly gone in one vlog, and then a couple of vlogs later it's back in full force (then mostly gone again).

And yes, Julie clearly wasn't interested in going with her to that event either but knew she didn't really have a choice. I imagine the kids find it embarrassing sometimes to be walking around somewhere public with Ruby next to them doing all her filming/talking to the camera.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies =)

8 Passengers: Do Not Obey & They Send You Away | Part #13

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”