Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Emily81
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Emily81 »

annanever wrote:Hi everybody, I’m new here! I’m from Italy and hear that in Venice their lunch were peanuts, chips and biscuits its very hard.. I mean, you are in Italy!!! The land of good food!!! ImageImageImage

Anyway, the gondola’s man made joke of TT saying in italian: “how many kids does this old woman has?!?!” ImageImageImage

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Benvenuta!!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

theoddmacabre wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:19 pm The gondola ride with the boys sounded so much more relaxing and educational. The gondolier was able to do his job and nicely chat with them. Tainas gondola was so chaotic with the kids screaming and halfway falling out and the gondolier didn’t even bother speaking... unless she edited him out, whereas, most of the content for this vid was only of them speaking with each other and couldn’t edit it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes so much more relaxed without Big Mouth. What bliss to get a break from her voice.
Shakey seemed to appreciate a bit of peace as he said "its so relaxing" a few times

Downsides for me tho were...
At the start J asks KJ Are you excited! I guess he had picked up his Mama' s habit
The bullshit about the homeschooling
The occasional braying coming from the other gondola
Cringeing now i know about the water and seeing the kids putting thei hands in it and splashing 😮 😧
I dont know if my eyes deceived me but near the end it looked as if Omega fell forward onto his face...his mum didnt flicker,just kept a firm grip on the camera..Omega didnt flicker either..maybe i 'mis- saw' it

Upsides
Seeing a bit more of Darty..not much but a little more than usual
The gondoliers were so nice
Kj looking chilled sitting with his Dad
Shakey looking happy and more like his old self x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

theoddmacabre wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:19 pm The gondola ride with the boys sounded so much more relaxing and educational. The gondolier was able to do his job and nicely chat with them. Tainas gondola was so chaotic with the kids screaming and halfway falling out and the gondolier didn’t even bother speaking... unless she edited him out, whereas, most of the content for this vid was only of them speaking with each other and couldn’t edit it out.

If only we could edit TT out!
Does anyone know what Jez said..he was a drum teacher and ? ....
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

I haven't seen the last 4 vids but I was reading your comments about how TT could organized picnics, food etc. I remember when she did a like night time video and she had a ring binder where they had a family meeting how she used to organize their days, even down to food. She should do that again. It's not fair on the kids they need proper nutrition and drinks specially in the heat, walking everywhere, activities, they are all growing... last videos I have watch she hasn't said she had to go "edit" I guess I will take that off the TT bingo or drinking game card. Sad hearing Jerusalem started the "are you excited?"
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:14 pm I haven't seen the last 4 vids but I was reading your comments about how TT could organized picnics, food etc. I remember when she did a like night time video and she had a ring binder where they had a family meeting how she used to organize their days, even down to food. She should do that again. It's not fair on the kids they need proper nutrition and drinks specially in the heat, walking everywhere, activities, they are all growing... last videos I have watch she hasn't said she had to go "edit" I guess I will take that off the TT bingo or drinking game card. Sad hearing Jerusalem started the "are you excited?"

Hi Mac,you make me giggle about the bingo/ drinking game! Its a brilliant idea..
We wd all be sozzled if we took a drink every time she asks,Are you EXCITED! Its SO exciting!!
Excellent idea for her to get the ring binder out
It seems she went from ultra organised at home,to an absolute fiasco travelling
My guess is she was telling a few porky pies about being so organised at home
..and now theyre travelling,its much harder to pretend..
Taina you think youre hot..youre just a hot mess 🙂🙃🙂🙃
CeliaB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeliaB »

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Some thoughts...
A quote "The smaller peoples lives have become, the more grandiloquent the names"
Cleopatra didn't end well and Romeo was dead at 14... Omega? Is he a child or a watch x
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

D'artagnan can carry the pram up the stairs together with Paul, but Taina can't do it together with Cleopatra...of course not...they walked around Venice on foot and found an actual place, which looked deserted before they wet to the "center", which Cleo had seen in movies and such. Yeah, but you don't even know the name. O.o They're such an educated bunch.

Nefertiti screamed "sound of music" and nobody understood her until she jumped up and down the stairs. Than all of the little girls started to sing and jump around the stairs.

They all looked like red Tomatoes on that "white famous bridge, they dreamed of being on" - all besides Romeo, who really got a tan.

The most exited part was "that they don't know were to sleep tonight" and that they drove on a road that was "WILLIAM Shakespeare Road", which is funny, hence Shakespeare has no William in it. He still was pretty amazed...I wonder if they actually know about Shakespeare instead of The sound of music.

I remember her saying "and the older ones play games and watch movies at night" - yeah, such geniuses. Like everyone else...
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:13 am D'artagnan can carry the pram up the stairs together with Paul, but Taina can't do it together with Cleopatra...of course not...they walked around Venice on foot and found an actual place, which looked deserted before they wet to the "center", which Cleo had seen in movies and such. Yeah, but you don't even know the name. O.o They're such an educated bunch.

Nefertiti screamed "sound of music" and nobody understood her until she jumped up and down the stairs. Than all of the little girls started to sing and jump around the stairs.

They all looked like red Tomatoes on that "white famous bridge, they dreamed of being on" - all besides Romeo, who really got a tan.

The most exited part was "that they don't know were to sleep tonight" and that they drove on a road that was "WILLIAM Shakespeare Road", which is funny, hence Shakespeare has no William in it. He still was pretty amazed...I wonder if they actually know about Shakespeare instead of The sound of music.

I havent watched yet,but noticed it was there, ready for our perusal,shd we decide to watch! 😄
Saw the still at the start of the vlog,showed T looking as she does now,rabbity teeth,thin face. I cant get over how much older she looks.
It wdnt surprise me at all if they havent heard of WILLIAM Shakespeare,Lalelou,after the Mozart/ Beethoven debacle.
I sometimes wonder about Tainas parents..i saw a photo somewhere of her Mum..you cd see the resemblance with T but she looked very normal,very Mumsy. I wonder what Ts upbringing was like,and did it contribute at all to the way T is?
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Why did nt they go to see San Marco, the doge palace, all the little touristy shops with venetian masks? Just canals and bridges. They did not even find gelato. Still a great day for Taina, her dreams came true.

Pretty sure Shakespeare has no idea who his name sake was. At his age he should.

Why are the little ones not in their beds past 10 pm? Because mummy has been editing and did not have time to drive and search for a place to sleep any earlier..

I believe Taina comes from a very simple family, not that well off, moderately religious, but with steadfast beliefs. She is poorly educated herself and I dont think the only reason for it is that she married early. You can see the lack of manners coming from a general upbringing and a lack of general knowledge. That why she tries hard to give her children a better education, but she has no tools to do it. Basically, she is wasting their potential by trying to do it herself and she will bring them into the same position she was in as a young person.
This is also why she is so much indulging in her current financial situation, showing off brands, obsessing over her body image, throwing cash away.
I see a person who used to be poor in her youth and for whom it was some kind of an inferiority complex, maybe because of rich relatives.
Last edited by ther3 on Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Paul is a msytery to me as well. Does he have any education? If he is councelling youth he probably needs to have some certificates. What was it like to be raised by a cult leader? He has clearly strongly influenced Taina's beliefs. Does he influence her opinions in any other way? It seems like she is wearing the trousers, but who knows...
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ther it sounds fantastic
What a waste of a chance to see all those things you described
You could well be right about Ts upbringing
Re the marriage.i guess its always difficult to know what goes on behind closed doors in a marriage ..
they do seem quite detached from each other on the videos,maybe its different when the camer's not rolling
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

Did anybody else laugh when they saw someone asked in the comments what sunscreen they use their kids on Paul's lastest instagram post? Lol seriously. Lol He never answers any questions on there hopefully he will pass that on to TT.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

What is she saying about gelato being something different from ice cream?? Ice cream IS gelato! I hope I misunderstood.

I think they exchanged Scalzi Bridge with Rialto Bridge (the most famous bridge in Venezia, the one in lot of movies).
And missed Piazza San Marco, which is phenomenal.

William Shakespeare wrote the very famous play The Merchant of Venice which premiered at the Court of King James. It's so sad she doesn't even know these things.

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hmmm T gets herself briskly up those steps..why not carry one of the buggy occupants,make it less hard work for yr hubby and kids?
Cleo saying vaguely,some central place. And her mum answering yes! Smh..
Those kids shd have been bedded down for the night,not doing " letters" etc..very often,Aphrodite ignores her mother when being addressed...like she just cant be bothered with Marmees nattering.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:13 am D'artagnan can carry the pram up the stairs together with Paul, but Taina can't do it together with Cleopatra...of course not...they walked around Venice on foot and found an actual place, which looked deserted before they wet to the "center", which Cleo had seen in movies and such. Yeah, but you don't even know the name. O.o They're such an educated bunch.

I havent watched yet,but noticed it was there, ready for our perusal,shd we decide to watch! 😄
Saw the still at the start of the vlog,showed T looking as she does now,rabbity teeth,thin face. I cant get over how much older she looks.
It wdnt surprise me at all if they havent heard of WILLIAM Shakespeare,Lalelou,after the Mozart/ Beethoven debacle.
I sometimes wonder about Tainas parents..i saw a photo somewhere of her Mum..you cd see the resemblance with T but she looked very normal,very Mumsy. I wonder what Ts upbringing was like,and did it contribute at all to the way T is?
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:23 pm Hmmm T gets herself briskly up those steps..why not carry one of the buggy occupants,make it less hard work for yr hubby and kids?
Cleo saying vaguely,some central place. And her mum answering yes! Smh..
Those kids shd have been bedded down for the night,not doing " letters" etc..very often,Aphrodite ignores her mother when being addressed...like she just cant be bothered with Marmees nattering.
I think Aphrodite may be my favorite. I’ve seen her a number of times give T the side eye👁 or ignore her all together.

I know people’s bodies adjust to what they eat but I still wonder, after all those beans, what the air quality is in the confined space of the motor home.😂
Last edited by Wildebeast-cps on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Sorry for wanting to only quote Herbert-Sherbert but I guess I’m just stupid since I haven’t quite gotten the hang of posting in this particular forum. I’m finding it a bit cumbersome.
CeliaB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeliaB »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:40 pm Sorry for wanting to only quote Herbert-Sherbert but I guess I’m just stupid since I haven’t quite gotten the hang of posting in this particular forum. I’m finding it a bit cumbersome.
Me too. And pasting the full comments in order to reply makes it rather repetitive. Not user friendly at all.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Emily81 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:18 pm What is she saying about gelato being something different from ice cream?? Ice cream IS gelato! I hope I misunderstood.

I think they exchanged Scalzi Bridge with Rialto Bridge (the most famous bridge in Venezia, the one in lot of movies).
And missed Piazza San Marco, which is phenomenal.

William Shakespeare wrote the very famous play The Merchant of Venice which premiered at the Court of King James. It's so sad she doesn't even know these things.

This post needs to be posted on her instagram. Totally spot on!
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:48 am
annanever wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 am
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:
Hi Anna,you have made my day! I didnt hear that! I hope Tiresome Taina heard,she will be furious ! Its not the sort of comment she wd expect as she thinks she is ever so young and fabulous!
Exactly,re Italian food,so tasty. The kids wd fall on a decent meal and clear their plates!

Image at one point one of the gondoliers said to the other that they are a “herd”. TT could be rude, but don’t worry here in Italy people knows how to answer! Wait until they’ll go in Rome, we’ll laugh a lot.

Oh and I wonder how Old Taina managed the water thing in Venice... it was hell hot back in August, they only had one bottle each. And the price of one bottle of water in Venice is about 6 euros..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Herd! How funny..a good word to describe how Taina has stampeded thru countries so rudely,being so crass to natives of those countries and so unappreciative,not keeping the little ones in check,or teaching them to show respect.
In fact a herd of animals has far better manners than the Terrible Taina X

I just watch the video of Leo and Jenna in London, I think in Kensington. I've only watched the first twenty seconds. Enough. They criticize that there are bags of containers to recycle on the sidewalk and ask why the English do that. I suppose it's the day the truck passes to pick them up. But they do not think, they only criticize because that is what they have learned from T, that is, to be rude and think that they are the smartest in the world because T has made them believe that. In the same way the other brothers behave, that is the only thing they have learned.

HANLON'S RAZOR: Never attibute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Return to “Q-Z”