E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Shorty02 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:17 am
HelloSweetie wrote:Testosterone levels are already high in women with PCOS. Which is it Ellie? Do you have PCOS or low testosterone?

Whatever gets more sympathy and attention in the moment I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right? Her symptoms don’t quite match up with her diagnoses. I have PCOS and yes she does seem to have some symptoms (which could also be attributed to other causes) but one common symptom of PCOS is high levels of androgens/testosterone.

It’s also uncommon for a person with hypothyroidism to be so thin, and although there are thin women with PCOS, it’s more common for us to be overweight.

I’m not saying she doesn’t have these things, but there are a couple of red flags that make me think she either diagnosed herself with these issues, or she was misdiagnosed by her doctor at the time.
That is why I asked. People with low testosterone are usually overweight too. When I looked into the reasons it is prescribed for women, it seems it is only done by reputable doctors when the ovaries have been surgically removed. It has not been approved for use in women by the FDA and is only prescribed off-label. It seems like most doctors will have you adjust your diet and exercise instead, and Ellie certainly hasn't attempted a healthy lifestyle. Who is prescribing all this?
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Catface2 wrote:Did anyone question the IG pic of Jared holding Ellie above his head? Seems like he wouldn’t be that strong. Weird
It was the picture plus the caption “adding a couple Tetons to the range” (aka Ellie’s boobs) that made me cringe. It’s like he was trying SO HARD to come off as masculine. This bravado of “look I’m a man, I am strong and love sexual jokes. Hubba hubba hubba!”

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

According to jareds mum on a comment she's taking Jackson to Disney world
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Catface2 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:29 am Did anyone question the IG pic of Jared holding Ellie above his head? Seems like he wouldn’t be that strong. Weird
Well, she's the size of a 10 year old child so there's that
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ba1006 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:55 pm
Catface2 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:29 am Did anyone question the IG pic of Jared holding Ellie above his head? Seems like he wouldn’t be that strong. Weird
Well, she's the size of a 10 year old child so there's that
And that's part of why she refuses to eat healthy and the proper amounts. Not only does her mother praise her for being tiny, Jared also takes some weird pleasure in it. Nobody close to her will tell her she has a problem.
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

School just started and they’re already taking Jackson out of school so they can continue doing these dumb meet ups with other youtubers. I guess they’re going to be like Bonnie and Joel taking their kids out of school for an entire month and then the kids won’t be able to spell even basic words like Olivia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:39 pm According to jareds mum on a comment she's taking Jackson to Disney world
I guess school isn't important for them either-fits right in with the family!
silverrain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silverrain »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:28 am
Shorty02 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:17 am
HelloSweetie wrote:Testosterone levels are already high in women with PCOS. Which is it Ellie? Do you have PCOS or low testosterone?

Whatever gets more sympathy and attention in the moment I guess.

Right? Her symptoms don’t quite match up with her diagnoses. I have PCOS and yes she does seem to have some symptoms (which could also be attributed to other causes) but one common symptom of PCOS is high levels of androgens/testosterone.

It’s also uncommon for a person with hypothyroidism to be so thin, and although there are thin women with PCOS, it’s more common for us to be overweight.

I’m not saying she doesn’t have these things, but there are a couple of red flags that make me think she either diagnosed herself with these issues, or she was misdiagnosed by her doctor at the time.
That is why I asked. People with low testosterone are usually overweight too. When I looked into the reasons it is prescribed for women, it seems it is only done by reputable doctors when the ovaries have been surgically removed. It has not been approved for use in women by the FDA and is only prescribed off-label. It seems like most doctors will have you adjust your diet and exercise instead, and Ellie certainly hasn't attempted a healthy lifestyle. Who is prescribing all this?
A money grabbing chiropractor. Ellie can't go see a real doctor because they would tell her she has a mental illness she needs to address. So Ellie pays a chiropractor out of pocket that she claims is a real doctor to prescribe whatever she wants all willy nilly. A chiropractor is NOT an MD or a DO. She had no idea what all of those pills are doing to her body and the chiropractor probably doesn't either.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

They are missing school again by the sounds of things
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Can we all please go to this voting site and vote AGAINST Bollie and find some other company/presenter to help win this thing? Haha. They are laughable. So conceited. Who wants to go to a Bollie fashion show to look at their frumpy pieces? If you go through the options for voting, lots of people are doing presentations on bettering yourself, Rachel Hollis motivational speaking type stuff and Bonnie and Ellie want to have a fashion show 🙄.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They couldn't even come up with a different bio for each of them? It's not a bio. It's a brand description that doesn't say anything about Bonnie or Ellie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ohnonotyouagain

Unread post by Ohnonotyouagain »

In her latest Instagram photo of her galloping in the field all I see is a little piglet trying to escape through the hole in her jeans.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What does that caption even mean? What things "escalate"?
The kids aren't with them, are they? And suddenly she has energy to go running through the fields.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Ohnonotyouagain wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:30 pm In her latest Instagram photo of her galloping in the field all I see is a little piglet trying to escape through the hole in her jeans.
I saw that too! LMAO 🐷 looks just like a piggy face!
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Catface2 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:28 am
Ohnonotyouagain wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:30 pm In her latest Instagram photo of her galloping in the field all I see is a little piglet trying to escape through the hole in her jeans.
I couldn't help myself
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Todays drama wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:21 am
Catface2 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:28 am
I couldn't help myself
At first I thought this might have been doctored up but looking at the original, the two dots were all that was added! Didn't catch that when she posted it.

So I wonder what the spill Jared made about taking care of his health and he would discuss in a podcast was about. He made it sound all dramatic! He acted like the podcast would have been uploaded when this vlog came out, but I checked and it wasn't yet. That aggravates me when those YT folks do that! Also I wonder why they have put Ellie on testosterone now too? I really wish she would get with an actual doctor! I got the impression that what she got was a mail order deal. I guess she finally got her thyroid medicine in since Ellie can't have the synthetic medicine according to her.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Forgot this in my other post. Am I the only one that was kind of grossed out on the burger eating deal? I just eat after other people, even my spouse. I would have split the burger down the middle and each person could have their own side. It wasn't like it was a deal where they were eating out and wanted the other person to have a taste too. Jared planned all along for her to have some too. It wasn't as gross as Bonnie's vlog yesterday I believe when different people were sticking their finger in what she was preparing instead of getting silverware to try it that way!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

sheltiefan wrote:Forgot this in my other post. Am I the only one that was kind of grossed out on the burger eating deal? I just eat after other people, even my spouse. I would have split the burger down the middle and each person could have their own side. It wasn't like it was a deal where they were eating out and wanted the other person to have a taste too. Jared planned all along for her to have some too. It wasn't as gross as Bonnie's vlog yesterday I believe when different people were sticking their finger in what she was preparing instead of getting silverware to try it that way!
I’d probably be a little icked by that with anyone other than my spouse. At this point, I doubt there’s any germs he has that I haven’t already been exposed to. But I’m almost the opposite of germaphobic with most things.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

angelfire89 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:19 pm
sheltiefan wrote:Forgot this in my other post. Am I the only one that was kind of grossed out on the burger eating deal? I just eat after other people, even my spouse. I would have split the burger down the middle and each person could have their own side. It wasn't like it was a deal where they were eating out and wanted the other person to have a taste too. Jared planned all along for her to have some too. It wasn't as gross as Bonnie's vlog yesterday I believe when different people were sticking their finger in what she was preparing instead of getting silverware to try it that way!
I’d probably be a little icked by that with anyone other than my spouse. At this point, I doubt there’s any germs he has that I haven’t already been exposed to. But I’m almost the opposite of germaphobic with most things.
I meant I don't eat after other people, including spouse.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

Sorry if Im late to the conversation.
About her taking testosterone.. Im still not convinced she ever had PCOS. And seems as though they may be TTC..
Safety. Or lack thereof. Again Ellie announces to potentially hundreds of thousands of strangers on youtube that she wants Jackson to be more independent and walk to his friends house. Neighbour or not, why would you want your poor son to be a potential target? I thought they knew their home is easily found? I dont understand. I just cant!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”