JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs (Part 132)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

marshmallowfluf wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:51 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:She wants to be a teacher but doesn't even do anything with her own kids during summer to retain information. I'm all for summer break but workbooks, reading, games that are educational are not that hard to find/do.

Her blaming Chris for the knife was kinda ironic given him pulling a knife on his ex thats been talked about a lot. But also goes to show Jess always blames everyone else and not herself.
My question is why do they have a knife that sharp just laying in what sounded like a junk drawer? Addie could easily reach that, or any of the other kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For when Chris comes home to baby daddy number 4
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

amwod wrote:A tetanus shot is only needed if you haven't had one in the last 10 years (at least where I live) so he should be covered :)

I feel awful for Kyson. I have a sensitive 8 year old daughter who is almost ignored by her father while he favours her younger sister. She definitely notices even though its not outright obvious, and it has such a huge impact on her. Poor Kyson will have such low self esteem as he doesn't have another parent to show him how it should be.

Also, my 6 year old has adhd and would struggle massively in that chaotic house. If Landen truly has adhd, then he needs order, routine and consitency to help him manage. I see none of that in that mess. Their diet won't be helping his behaviour, nor will the screen time, unsupervised playing in the road, late bed times etc. I could go on...
Guidelines in the US are every ten years OR when you have an injury.

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

Can she go one minute without touching her hair?
Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

[halloweendarlin] wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:53 pm Can she go one minute without touching her hair?
this !! i can't! She's not the only one doing it but it's so annoying

i didn't read the all thread and i 'm from France so sorry if it sounds stupidand if i'm late on this subject but is it possible that she said "they don't give out 3s just because kyson had none? And when she saw kaden's she didn't know what to say?"
lulugirl18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lulugirl18 »

i’m convinced she’s pregnant “stomach bug” “baby moving” i’m way behind on her vlogs but i feel like she’s tryna say something lol
lulugirl18
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lulugirl18 »

i’m convinced she’s pregnant “stomach bug” “baby moving” i’m way behind on her vlogs but i feel like she’s tryna say something lol
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleButThere »

Captain Smooth wrote:
SpippinThatTea wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:22 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:49 am She wants to be a teacher but doesn't even do anything with her own kids during summer to retain information. I'm all for summer break but workbooks, reading, games that are educational are not that hard to find/do.

Her blaming Chris for the knife was kinda ironic given him pulling a knife on his ex thats been talked about a lot. But also goes to show Jess always blames everyone else and not herself.
But... But.. But, ABC mouse y'all! As if those kids are not playing fortnight or other gaming apps.
Hey, she upped her game. She tried doing something interesting for halloween, her favorite holiday. It's a shame she doesn't do more educational stuff with them. It can be so much fun, even for adults. Nope, games, sponsorships and television is all they get most of the time.
She used to all the time. Lately not so much though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

thewordalive wrote:I think it's pretty embarrassing that a 27 year old's clothes gets mixed up with her 9 year olds. That's a sign Jess, dress your dann age.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
What’s embarrassing is the fact that she thinks this is even slightly believable. Jessica’s underwear have to be at least 5 times the size of Lilla’s.

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

prettyll wrote:
thewordalive wrote:I think it's pretty embarrassing that a 27 year old's clothes gets mixed up with her 9 year olds. That's a sign Jess, dress your dann age.

What’s embarrassing is the fact that she thinks this is even slightly believable. Jessica’s underwear have to be at least 5 times the size of Lilla’s.

Well yeah, didn't mention it though because we were all thinking the same thing. Lol

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”