Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

annanever
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by annanever »

Emily81 wrote:What is she saying about gelato being something different from ice cream?? Ice cream IS gelato! I hope I misunderstood.

I think they exchanged Scalzi Bridge with Rialto Bridge (the most famous bridge in Venezia, the one in lot of movies).
And missed Piazza San Marco, which is phenomenal.

William Shakespeare wrote the very famous play The Merchant of Venice which premiered at the Court of King James. It's so sad she doesn't even know these things.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I totally agree with you!! I was waiting for the San Marco vlog or Ponte dei Sospiri but..... nothing Image it seemes to me that TT or anyone else in the family know nothing about Venice.. and I mean, it’s one of the most famous and beautyfull city in the world!

In every video Taina is older and older. The sunburnt, the skin condition, the giagantic teeth... she rasemble a 67 yo woman..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:40 pm Sorry for wanting to only quote Herbert-Sherbert but I guess I’m just stupid since I haven’t quite gotten the hang of posting in this particular forum. I’m finding it a bit cumbersome.

Wildy, i dont know the answer ..maybe Mods could help us
I highlight the bit I want to refer to but it doesnt totally solve the prob x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

marianelaschmidt wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:19 am
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:48 am
annanever wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 am

Image at one point one of the gondoliers said to the other that they are a “herd”. TT could be rude, but don’t worry here in Italy people knows how to answer! Wait until they’ll go in Rome, we’ll laugh a lot.

Oh and I wonder how Old Taina managed the water thing in Venice... it was hell hot back in August, they only had one bottle each. And the price of one bottle of water in Venice is about 6 euros..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Herd! How funny..a good word to describe how Taina has stampeded thru countries so rudely,being so crass to natives of those countries and so unappreciative,not keeping the little ones in check,or teaching them to show respect.
In fact a herd of animals has far better manners than the Terrible Taina X

I just watch the video of Leo and Jenna in London, I think in Kensington. I've only watched the first twenty seconds. Enough. They criticize that there are bags of containers to recycle on the sidewalk and ask why the English do that. I suppose it's the day the truck passes to pick them up. But they do not think, they only criticize because that is what they have learned from T, that is, to be rude and think that they are the smartest in the world because T has made them believe that. In the same way the other brothers behave, that is the only thing they have learned.

Thanks for defending us UKers Marianne! What does Leo expect us to do? To keep the recycling indoors and for tihe guy in the truck to knock on every door and pick it up? 😄 Putting it outside is the only feasible way for it to be taken away.
Where i live,we have " wheelie bins" and on pick up day,we just wheel them to the edge of the pavement and they get emptied x
PS i love yr quote! 💕

HANLON'S RAZOR: Never attibute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:37 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:13 am D'artagnan can carry the pram up the stairs together with Paul, but Taina can't do it together with Cleopatra...of course not...they walked around Venice on foot and found an actual place, which looked deserted before they wet to the "center", which Cleo had seen in movies and such. Yeah, but you don't even know the name. O.o They're such an educated bunch.

Nefertiti screamed "sound of music" and nobody understood her until she jumped up and down the stairs. Than all of the little girls started to sing and jump around the stairs.

They all looked like red Tomatoes on that "white famous bridge, they dreamed of being on" - all besides Romeo, who really got a tan.

The most exited part was "that they don't know were to sleep tonight" and that they drove on a road that was "WILLIAM Shakespeare Road", which is funny, hence Shakespeare has no William in it. He still was pretty amazed...I wonder if they actually know about Shakespeare instead of The sound of music.

I havent watched yet,but noticed it was there, ready for our perusal,shd we decide to watch! 😄
Saw the still at the start of the vlog,showed T looking as she does now,rabbity teeth,thin face. I cant get over how much older she looks.
It wdnt surprise me at all if they havent heard of WILLIAM Shakespeare,Lalelou,after the Mozart/ Beethoven debacle.
I sometimes wonder about Tainas parents..i saw a photo somewhere of her Mum..you cd see the resemblance with T but she looked very normal,very Mumsy. I wonder what Ts upbringing was like,and did it contribute at all to the way T is?
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:23 pm Hmmm T gets herself briskly up those steps..why not carry one of the buggy occupants,make it less hard work for yr hubby and kids?
Cleo saying vaguely,some central place. And her mum answering yes! Smh..
Those kids shd have been bedded down for the night,not doing " letters" etc..very often,Aphrodite ignores her mother when being addressed...like she just cant be bothered with Marmees nattering.
I think Aphrodite may be my favorite. I’ve seen her a number of times give T the side eye👁 or ignore her all together.

I know people’s bodies adjust to what they eat but I still wonder, after all those beans, what the air quality is in the confined space of the motor home.😂

That made me laugh! But it must be true..not only beans,but the fact theres really nowhere to put dirty washing,as we saw in last nights offering....and TMI but the ' nappy gang's used diapers? 😐😐😐
Ps and ive just thought,i doubt any of the gang is really getting enough showers..and the heat..could they be a bit whiffy?
Sorry, im being mean now. I think T brings out the worst in us,but she does ask for it!
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:37 am
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 pm I think Aphrodite may be my favorite. I’ve seen her a number of times give T the side eye👁 or ignore her all together.

I know people’s bodies adjust to what they eat but I still wonder, after all those beans, what the air quality is in the confined space of the motor home.😂

That made me laugh! But it must be true..not only beans,but the fact theres really nowhere to put dirty washing,as we saw in last nights offering....and TMI but the ' nappy gang's used diapers? 😐😐😐
Ps and ive just thought,i doubt any of the gang is really getting enough showers..and the heat..could they be a bit whiffy?
Sorry, im being mean now. I think T brings out the worst in us,but she does ask for it!

T said a long time ago that she used cloth diapers. All I ever see is disposables. One time when she had them all lined up on the blanket and changing them she said the only reason she was using the disposables is Pampers or ? sent her some .
CeliaB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeliaB »

So TT is at last going to teach her children some history....or so she says in the Pisa posting. I assume she’ll read up on it first. Much as I love Pisa...I live an hour up the coast from it....there was more material pertaining to individuals in history in some of the places she has already been to. She asked Jerusalem if he was getting ideas for his building projects ( just how skilled a builder can a 17 year old be?) from the tower and the Duomo. Very useful in Australia I don’t think. I found it difficult to watch this one the whole way through but the small children rolling around on the ground and getting filthy and covered in the trod in dirt of a thousand + tourists just made me furious.
I echo the thanks for defending us Londoners re the rubbish in Leonardo and Jenna video. I don’t usually watch his but as I’ve lived and worked in London for most of my life, the location drew me in. rubbish/trash is only left on pavements for collection on the day. Museums and art galleries are free and Big Ben ( which is technically the bell, not the tower) has been scaffolded for some time, all info which is readily available on line. Leonardo and Jenna are less irritating than TT but too giggly for me.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:37 pm
[/b]
T said a long time ago that she used cloth diapers. All I ever see is disposables. One time when she had them all lined up on the blanket and changing them she said the only reason she was using the disposables is Pampers or ? sent her some .

I have never seen any sign of cloth diapers,ever. Even when she did that laundry vid. Another porky pie i fear.
Cant blame her using disposables while travelling tho. x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:52 pm
Wildebeast-cps wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:37 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:37 am [/b]

I have never seen any sign of cloth diapers,ever. Even when she did that laundry vid. Another porky pie i fear.
Cant blame her using disposables while travelling tho. x
Oops sorry,duplicated the post somehow...nearly the weekend,enjoy it everyone 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

So disappointed. Finally decided to watch today's vid on leaning tower of Pisa. Only to watch the kids peeling off TT skin off her shoulders that were sunburnt 🤢 ewww
Don't know if there is any point watching the rest.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

CoffeeaddictMac wrote:So disappointed. Finally decided to watch today's vid on leaning tower of Pisa. Only to watch the kids peeling off TT skin off her shoulders that were sunburnt Image ewww
Don't waste your time.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:27 pm So disappointed. Finally decided to watch today's vid on leaning tower of Pisa. Only to watch the kids peeling off TT skin off her shoulders that were sunburnt 🤢 ewww
I feel the same mac! Out if habit,i want to watch. But after reading comments here,seems like a waste of time.
Plus the last few have been pretty dull
I'll see how i feel tomorrow x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:13 am D'artagnan can carry the pram up the stairs together with Paul, but Taina can't do it together with Cleopatra...of course not...they walked around Venice on foot and found an actual place, which looked deserted before they wet to the "center", which Cleo had seen in movies and such. Yeah, but you don't even know the name. O.o They're such an educated bunch.

Nefertiti screamed "sound of music" and nobody understood her until she jumped up and down the stairs. Than all of the little girls started to sing and jump around the stairs.

They all looked like red Tomatoes on that "white famous bridge, they dreamed of being on" - all besides Romeo, who really got a tan.

The most exited part was "that they don't know were to sleep tonight" and that they drove on a road that was "WILLIAM Shakespeare Road", which is funny, hence Shakespeare has no William in it. He still was pretty amazed...I wonder if they actually know about Shakespeare instead of The sound of music.

I havent watched yet,but noticed it was there, ready for our perusal,shd we decide to watch! 😄
Saw the still at the start of the vlog,showed T looking as she does now,rabbity teeth,thin face. I cant get over how much older she looks.
It wdnt surprise me at all if they havent heard of WILLIAM Shakespeare,Lalelou,after the Mozart/ Beethoven debacle.
I sometimes wonder about Tainas parents..i saw a photo somewhere of her Mum..you cd see the resemblance with T but she looked very normal,very Mumsy. I wonder what Ts upbringing was like,and did it contribute at all to the way T is?
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:23 pm Hmmm T gets herself briskly up those steps..why not carry one of the buggy occupants,make it less hard work for yr hubby and kids?
Cleo saying vaguely,some central place. And her mum answering yes! Smh..
Those kids shd have been bedded down for the night,not doing " letters" etc..very often,Aphrodite ignores her mother when being addressed...like she just cant be bothered with Marmees nattering.
I think Aphrodite may be my favorite. I’ve seen her a number of times give T the side eye👁 or ignore her all together.

I agree re Aphro. Side eye,avoid catching moms eye,or ignore her. For one so young,she seems very aware of ehats going on x
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Good gawd, nothing I like more than kids running around helter skelter and squealing. It wasn’t quite so bad out on the grass but Shaky running as fast as he could around an outside circle of the Tower. He nearly ran into people. Guess T didn’t like someone telling Shaky not to touch the bell, which he wasn’t just touching but beating on it. Then when she showed the sign that said don’t walk under the bell, it didn’t say don’t touch, she said that lady doesn’t know how to read. I’m assuming that lady was some type of guide.

The shot of her bent down with the nappy brigade and the caption, a homeschooling moment...priceless.😂 She liked the gray and white color scheme then said aesthetics over safety. Is that a homeschooling tidbit?

T and C not twinsies today except for the hsir. Where oh where is she going to get Darty a matching pair of new slides?

Aphrodite’s diaper didn’t look like it could hold another ounce of anything as it dropped down to her knees.

Sorry for being so snarky, I’m dealing with a death and not in a good mood.
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

This Pisa video was so bad to me. I dont know what was nastier, Jers peeling sheets of skin of T's sunburned back or his nails. Dont get me wrong, I love that kid and hes a cutie but the long not so clean nails is ugh!
"Homeschooling" seems to not mean much for T even tho she loves to announce it. Why didn't she plan ahead and put together some lesson plans before this trip? Such wasted opportunity to learn first-hand.
One of the crap shoes finally broke. I hope she was kidding about taking D'arty to Disneyland with one shoe but nothing would surprise me at this point.
Please explain to me why Shakespeare was not only encouraged to bang on the bell but to "run around" the outside walkway like a wild child when other tourists were also trying to enjoy the attraction?
My last thought: if you are going to allow your kids to roll around on the filthy ground, perhaps white wasnt the smartest choice of clothing color.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Todays video--I couldnt even listen. I turned the sound down to avoid the screeching of TT. I did watch the children break dance-mostly King. As always anything he does the girls have to do but he held his own, He is very good at dancing and his dad is a fair man who doesnt seem to show favoritism. I turned it on when darty was messing with the bell too. TT is a piece of work. She sure didnt like that lady telling darty to stop beating on the bell. Right it did say dont walk under the bell but common sense tells you to be respectful. Again- no manners and thinking she can as well as her kids can do whatever they want. And again- she was sporting the shorty shorts outfit. I know she reads these forums and just laughs She wont be laughing when people stop watching her videos. I barely looked at the last 2. They were boring and disturbing what I didnt mute or fast forward. About Nef! It is possible she doesnt hear well but from the earlier videos we have seen she is the princess of the house. Watch the one where TT brings Omega home from the hospitel. Dang!!! And when Jes came home after 6 months and she told them all to stand back and let King see Jes first. She ran up at the at the last minute while looking at her mom and grabbed Jes stepping all over Kings head and body. She tried to pull Aph in on it but she resisited. TT said nothing, WAtch the new ones and the things she does have nothing to do with hearing. She is just pathetically favored and spoiled. And NOW her mom is rewarding her for being good by giving her mummys milk. That was a surprise to everyone. Romeo laughed and then was quiet. Shouldnt they all be reward then? It did seem like Aphh was trying to push Neph out of the way but maybe not. She asked her again just a short time later and TT was firm when she said no- you cant have milk right now. Then Neph sulked a while. Mummy rarely says no to her beautiful princess. BFeeding is special. A mommy giveas nourishment from her body to a child who is too young to get it on his own.It is not a treat for a 5 year old. And if you really think it is ok why do have to go somewhere private? She sees nothing of whipping it out for Omega anywhere though she is discreet. I bf my kids. I am about as earthy as they come but lines are being crossed and boundaries blurred. She has created a situation that will be hard to change. She should have edited it all out. Nef is relentless when she wants something and she is not going to give up on her new found treat. Doesnt matter what TT does- the child will grow up- is growing up and is speaking so much better now. I hope it is her ears though she still has babyish behaviour at times. Again- thanks TT. You are doing her no favors. Am I the only one who has been willing to address this elephant lurking in this forum?
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Sound of Music. One of my favorite movies has been sullied. Maria did not jump on the steps. There is no song about sweet sixteen. Has this crazy chick even seen the movie (which is true by the way}? Maira was not 5. Stop calling her that. TT- You are ignorant and if you really homeschooled properly all the children would already know all about it and Austria and all the other countries rich history. If she wants to call one of the kids Maria it should be Cleo. Sorry I know I am ranting but I used to so enjoy watching the kids but now ........... The older ones are acting more and more like TT and not in a good way. The little ones are being neglected and not fed or cleaned properly. And all 4 are back in diapers???? Why???? Lets make life easier for TT since she works so hard. I am finding more and more her videos boring and disturbing. And PLEASE PLEASE- at least get them some dried fruit and energy bars. Sorry folks I apologize for sounding so mean. In my career and my husbands career we have both dealt with child abuse and neglect and mental hlth issues of little ones. Enough said- I will stop beng a jerk.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

ther3 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:10 am As for bfeeding, I have experience with extended bfeeding (but nothing extreme LOL). This is always a mutual attachment between the mum and the child. Bfeeding has different functions, nourishment is only one of them, it is also very much about emotions, relaxation, pain relief and immunity system for the child. If sb decides to let the child to wean off naturally it means that they replace the child's needs that bfeeding satisfies more slowly than sb who decides to do it earlier. It is a long and a gradual process. I dont think Omega is too old for it, but she could gradually offer him water or a drink, try to see if he really needs comforting, or just a drink... I do not think she bfeeds Aph or KJ cause she is totally cold towards them. Nef, maybe, as she is very favoured.
agree completely but if you watch older vids you will see she does favor aph as well. Aph is just on to her. You are right about the other functions. They very much do exist and I didnt say that before. I guess I am just thinking Neph has so much attention from mummy anyway I wouldnt have thought she needed those things much anymore. I have said before it is more for TT than the kids. She doesnt want them to grow up or be dependent emotionally or anyone but her. And mine did wean themselves. Like you said weaning naturally is preferred and it worked for me. And it sure helped whip my uterus back in shape. lol
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

retiredrn70 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:55 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:10 pm
retiredrn70 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:22 pm Please feed those kids some fruits and vegetables. Cut them up and put them in baggies. The food they are eating is shameful and lady you say they eat well in camper but lately you are rarely in the camper. Plus you also said you dont cook in the camper because you dont have electricity? Lady- like I told my kids growing up "Pick a lie and stick to it" She may still be bf- ing all the lttles and not so littles. In my day LaLech was big in the usa maybe world wide and they advocated nursing as late as 5 or 6. Yes if she is doing this it is for her- TAina I mean. She is hanging on to them being babies and doing something nobody else can do for them. And also she can eat a lot though I dont see her eat much. Yes- it is weird but this chick is about as weird as one can get. I hope she saving her money cause youtube will not be making money for ehr much longer. Most of us are only interested in the kids and she can breastfeed til they leave home but that wont stop them from growing up.
So simple and easy to do. Healthy and refreshing in the heat. Crammed with vits that they all need.
And works out cheaper than the twelve chimney cakes,all the lollies and choc,and the multitude of pizzas bought.
Behlert13 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:48 pm Neph is 5 right? What about aprophdite? How old is she? Is she nursing too? King James? And omega? All 4 kids!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Behlert13 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:48 pm Neph is 5 right? What about aprophdite? How old is she? Is she nursing too? King James? And omega? All 4 kids!!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:46 pm
Damom1 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:27 pm I think the "bruise" on T's shoulder is just a shadow. She has become so boney and frail that you can see where the indent in the shoulder is. Matter of fact, everyone looks thinner and overexposed to the sun
did they look at anything but themselves and their cameras..good question Celia!
Venice looks so beautiful,but that gondola trip was wasted on them....they might as well have been on a rowing boat in their local park at home x
Yes most if not all of them look bonier
Little KJ tho looks like his face has filled out nicely..he used to look quite hollow eyed and peaky.
Aphr too has chubbied up and suits it
Taina looks skinny which she is prob delighted about,not realising it has aged her
When in the house she had a nice figure,she seems to have lost quite a bit while travelling
Nefertiti tho,she's skin and bone..maybe she has had a fast growth spurt as she looks tall now,her legs are long..
Or maybe she just looks long coz she is so skinny 🙁 x
King is filling out on all the junk food. He is hungry all the time and is said to eat as much as Jes so probably when he wants food she gives him "biscuits" (cookies) and "chippies" (potato chips). At least he is filling out. He was so thin before. And aph is chubbier now. oh my what a wasted rgondola trip and how could anyone enjoy it worrying about those girls and omega going overboard. She seemed very unconcerned. And did she REALLY say --I like that we have the 3 younger ones with us!!! Geez what about the King? I think she reads all this stuff and tries to look better on the next vids. She was standing behind him on the ferry or whatever it was and after the boat ride she was down with him in front of her. She was trying to be sweet I think but he was struggling as he wanted out and away from her. He probably doesnt trust her. And hey folks can some
one explain to me what was going on in the gondola with the breastfeeding stuff? It appeared Aph was trying to get to her and push Omega out of the way. And did she really tell Nef she could have milk when they were in private. Somebody correct me and help me out. I have to have gotten that wrong. Whatever was said even the gondola driver wanted none of it. This woman is getting weirder and creepier by the vid. Jes and Cleo hardly acknowledged each other. Perhaps TT wants to squelch any idea they are too close. This is a strange family --really out there. I have never watched one of these families before and before I was recommended to watch them I wouldnt have thought of doing so but now I am beyond curious and cannot stop watching this trainwreck catastrophe. I dont think they are being as hygenic as when they were home. How could they be? And I sure hope they wash those bikinis every night. I noticed Romeos face but all the kids have had some acne even if just slight cases. I think that is heredity tho the sun does help dry it up. And they sure have had lots of sun. Deadly sun Tania. She likeley think sunscreen has too many chemicals to use. This family would be a fascinating study for a sociology class. I loved that in college and still do. They dynamics and different personalities and personality changes are so interesting. They would make a good thesis for a masters or doctorate in sociology or family studies individual personalities and how they react to each other and situations. And Tania--for petes sake - take that boy to a dr and get those things off his pretty face. She did mention she didnt want them eating food that would make a mess on their clothes. I guess some fruits and veggies would do that. What a lazy you know what.
One good thing is we know those kids have excellent immune systems. Beside being breastfeed and playing everywhere and anywhere and we rarely see handwashing maybe that black water wont even phase. lolol. And aph--she is something- she has been ignoring people esp her mum for as long as I have seen these vids. She was 1 when they started and she has always does what she wants when she wants and ignores people. Her facial expressions even at 1yr were very telling and hilarious. Yes- rolling her eyes at 1. I heard her say NO to her mom once when she wanted to mess with Omega when he was so so new. She looked up and said NO! Her mum acted shocked and told her to stop again. Again she said NO. I guess it really wasnt funny but it was evident mummy was not about to control her. I envison her little mind working and saying- all these people are idiots-I wish they just would all shutup.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ughhhhh..the skin peeling.. Why the hell film that?
No wonder poor D'Arty "volunteered" not to climb all those steps..his shoe was broken!
And when he showed Mother,all she said was...I'm editing! Pls Sbody tell me i got that wrong.....?
Shakey beating on the the bell...T says,the lady got it wrong,maybe she cant read..smh
Good on that lady,where does he think he is?
Ditto him running round and round the tower,careering into a couple coming the other way
Too much messing around from the kids outside too,and Im bored stiff with BreakDancing Across Europe in Saggy Soggy Diapers.
A posed shot...bending down to the littlies for some 'homeschooling'..gahhhhhh
Later,"Theres such history in this place!I' m gonna teach you who walked these streets! "Yeh of course you are Taina 😄😄😄😄😄
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

I registered on this website simply to comment on this thread. Like others the videos popped up on my YT page and like others became fascinated and appalled by them. The latest Pisa one has forced me to comment.
They are all sunburnt and she does nothing about it. Their skin is practically raw. Secondly they are in Italy with one of the best cuisine in the world and all you see them eating is rubbish.
Thirdly her idea of 'homeschooling' is much to be desired. Not sure how bright she is(except for her teeth) but if she had spent a bit more time planning she should have researched where they are going and learned some more useful information about each place rather than spout random snippets of touristy soundbites.
This trip for the little ones is a complete waste of time. They won't remember any of it, except for Neph who I think needs some speech therapy. She does not speak like a 5year old should in a family of so - called gifted children - which they are not.
They are such cute kids and they are being dragged around Europe simply for her to video, upload and make money off them. She buys subscriptions too I understand.

Return to “Q-Z”