MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

remre1017 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:06 pm
oldschoolmom39 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:47 am Oscar has taken 2 kids on a plane before. But only took Levi to Florida (assume Jackson's birthday party). Poor Alaya gets left out
I am sure the excuse will be that Levi and Jackson are best friends so that is why he only took him. I am sure Alaya and Landon would enjoy getting to know each other and being able to play with someone their own age. They will also say that Alaya is drama and difficult and that is why he left her home.
Am I missing something? Are they going to somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were supposed to go to Florida for Jackson's birthday/Disney. Kyra didn't go because she had things to do with BBK so Oscar took Levi and Alaya and Averie are with Kyra at,home.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

I know it’s great that Kyra has her own business and is doing something with her life other than YT but holy shit if I have to hear about baby blankets and scrunchies one more time I’m going to lose it. Their content is so stale now because that’s literally all she talks about.

AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:00 am I know it’s great that Kyra has her own business and is doing something with her life other than YT but holy shit if I have to hear about baby blankets and scrunchies one more time I’m going to lose it. Their content is so stale now because that’s literally all she talks about.

And can anyone relate? No.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:I know it’s great that Kyra has her own business and is doing something with her life other than YT but holy shit if I have to hear about baby blankets and scrunchies one more time I’m going to lose it. Their content is so stale now because that’s literally all she talks about.

Their vlogs have turned into manic stupid pranks and shoving basic af baby blankets down people's throats. And when there is a vlog about the kids..its about how they got hurt, have disgusting lice, ect, or about how Oscar struggles to be the most basic parent in the world even with loads of help. It's honestly super pathetic!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:47 am Oscar has taken 2 kids on a plane before. But only took Levi to Florida (assume Jackson's birthday party). Poor Alaya gets left out
I am sure the excuse will be that Levi and Jackson are best friends so that is why he only took him. I am sure Alaya and Landon would enjoy getting to know each other and being able to play with someone their own age. They will also say that Alaya is drama and difficult and that is why he left her home.
ever since jackson came home from utah hes only ever mentioned alaya and kyra. even when he’s guessing who’s coming to his house for his birthday he guessed alaya. she should’ve gone and levi stay back

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Oscar has taken 2 kids on a plane before. But only took Levi to Florida (assume Jackson's birthday party). Poor Alaya gets left out
I wonder if KK bought the flight and only invited Levi

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

blehhh wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:33 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:Oscar has taken 2 kids on a plane before. But only took Levi to Florida (assume Jackson's birthday party). Poor Alaya gets left out

I am just baffled that they don't include all the kids when they meet up. K and K have only taken Jackson to Utah and now Oscar only took Levi to Florida. Alaya and Landon are consistently getting the shaft. I can understand leaving Averie with Kyra since she is too small to do anything.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I thought Kyra had mentioned them all going, including Averie so I doubt she bought the flights for all of them plus their nanny. I could be wrong but I know they kept saying they were getting together and going to Disney
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

So the month of September is almost over and they have posted 12 vlogs for the month. If they plan on keeping their channel going they need to focus on putting out more content and better content. Their channel is so boring and mundane now.
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

They really need to take care of their channel, that’s what is given them the lifestyle they love so much and probably supporting BBK.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Oscar’s only 23?

Holy heck that boy has aged, and not very well, in the last couple of years.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sezzajaydee wrote:Oscar’s only 23?

Does he drink? Because if he's partying a lot, that would age him quickly.
Not saying he's an alcoholic or anything like that. It's just that since he doesn't have a schedule, if he's staying up late playing video games and tossing back a few, it could definitely have an effective ok n his looks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:11 am

Not saying he's an alcoholic or anything like that. It's just that since he doesn't have a schedule, if he's staying up late playing video games and tossing back a few, it could definitely have an effective ok n his looks.

He vapes. More than alcohol it's smoking. At one point Kyra was encouraging her viewers to try some weird form of inhalation (was supposed to calm oneself and is organic lol)
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

So I guess they are still going to Disney with Kyras dad and step mom. Is she flying the kids to Florida or California... I ask because I bet Keren is mad Kyra didn't come for Levi's party but has time to take a 1 week vacation to Disney. When is Levi's birthday? I know October, just wondering if that's what they are celebrating, guess its not until the 18th.
meena0806
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meena0806 »

lmmomSD wrote:

Completely agree

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

so her and keren are best friends but she is too busy to go to the party nope not buying it something is up with those two otherwise she would have made the time to go
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

skippy1931 wrote:so her and keren are best friends but she is too busy to go to the party nope not buying it something is up with those two otherwise she would have made the time to go
i don’t blame her tbh everyone is always up kerens ass but keren never does the same for her friends unless it’s to get away from her kids keren has never gone to one of okbabys parties so why should kyra have to run to keren i’m glad she didn’t.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Omg watching levi and alaya dart for the street while Oscar just calmy says stop..are you fucking kidding me? He's lucky they stopped, cars or not, they were full ready to run across the street alone. Scary af. Oscar needs to grow tf up!

literallywhy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by literallywhy »

This was my thought, 100%.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:Omg watching levi and alaya dart for the street while Oscar just calmy says stop..are you fucking kidding me? He's lucky they stopped, cars or not, they were full ready to run across the street alone. Scary af. Oscar needs to grow tf up!

He literally always lets them do this and one day it’s not going to end well. Because even short Oscar himself can probably barely see over those useless tall ass trucks they’ve got.

Return to “OKBaby”