Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5

greymatter
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5

Unread post by greymatter »

Lol. So now that she can't hide that her pathetic husband doesn't work anymore, she's decided she's sO pRoUd. Keep telling yourself that. CEO. Hahahhhahahahaa.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

100K followers and only 7K likes on the post 🤣 she’s owning it alright!!! owning that she 100000% bought followers.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

yeahsureok wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:Tiff what happened to your necklaces? Image you’re hugely successful as in successful with having your tiny husband jump when you tell him to... and not materialistic? I can’t even tell you the last time I bought myself clothes and shoes because I buy for my kids all the time but not myself! I actually have the money to buy myself things but why would I when I could have used the money on them? You are always showing us clothes and shoes etc. and have also been bitching about your damn closet that you like to get ready in when you have your own freaking master bathroom! Btw Tiff my husband would never have to hire anyone to redo our kitchen, bathroom, closet, or patio cause he does it all himself. No one is jealous of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her husband doesn’t even cut the grass. I’m all for hiring people if you’re too busy to do so for xyz but the grass, when you’re 2 stay at home parents.... come on.

They’re so financially smart tho Image

Her husband will soon be called up to Santa's workshop to build toys with the other elves.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Y’all... they made it a corporation ImageImageImage

palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Everyone keeps saying that Tiny was fired. Is this speculation or fact? How do people know? Also, her friend Kate, people say she talks about them behind their back but on insta they appear to be besties...what’s the scoop there?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

palmtreemomma wrote:Everyone keeps saying that Tiny was fired. Is this speculation or fact? How do people know? Also, her friend Kate, people say she talks about them behind their back but on insta they appear to be besties...what’s the scoop there?
For me it’s just speculation Image but I’m like 95% sure. There have been a few accounts from people on here who claim they know them in real life who have said he was fired. I just don’t see why if it was their choice, why they would hide it. After all she is so “honest” and “keeps it real”. And now, after 5 months, they’re sooooo proud because even the dumbest of the dumb have caught on, so now she’s “owning it”.... bull.

Regardless, this should be yet another wake up call to her subs that she doesn’t “get it all done” she isn’t “supermom” and she will lie right to their face, or camera (lol not even sure what to say).

Also, I’m seriously questioning if she’s trying to get the term “get it all done” trademarked. After the corporation stuff I would not be surprised. Image

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

He “quit” because she couldn’t physically take care of three kids?!?! And she wants a fourth?!?! Image
jld5197
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jld5197 »

Salamisammich wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:11 am Tiff what happened to your necklaces? Image you’re hugely successful as in successful with having your tiny husband jump when you tell him to... and not materialistic? I can’t even tell you the last time I bought myself clothes and shoes because I buy for my kids all the time but not myself! I actually have the money to buy myself things but why would I when I could have used the money on them? You are always showing us clothes and shoes etc. and have also been bitching about your damn closet that you like to get ready in when you have your own freaking master bathroom! Btw Tiff my husband would never have to hire anyone to redo our kitchen, bathroom, closet, or patio cause he does it all himself. No one is jealous of you

Always with the new clothes for herself and for Ella.

Her last video I watched she yawned and yawned and yawned. What is soooooo exhausting in your life? Your kids are always fricking sleeping! Lol
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

jld5197 wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:11 am Tiff what happened to your necklaces? Image you’re hugely successful as in successful with having your tiny husband jump when you tell him to... and not materialistic? I can’t even tell you the last time I bought myself clothes and shoes because I buy for my kids all the time but not myself! I actually have the money to buy myself things but why would I when I could have used the money on them? You are always showing us clothes and shoes etc. and have also been bitching about your damn closet that you like to get ready in when you have your own freaking master bathroom! Btw Tiff my husband would never have to hire anyone to redo our kitchen, bathroom, closet, or patio cause he does it all himself. No one is jealous of you

Always with the new clothes for herself and for Ella.

Her last video I watched she yawned and yawned and yawned. What is soooooo exhausting in your life? Your kids are always fricking sleeping! Lol
And crop tops at that! Why is this baby always in crop tops?!?!? Atleast Shrimp and the boys can share clothes, so he doesn’t really need a new wardrobe every other day.

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

scojacar wrote:Image
Y’all... they made it a corporation ImageImageImage

I knew it!! Hahaha no wonder she’s constantly running her mouth about being the CEO. So is shrimp her employee or is he CEO too?
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

New title suggestion:

Bimbo, Shrimpo and the Beastons. DITL of a delusional housewife.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Hey Trashy,

So since you are putting yourself and your (fake) corporation on a pedestal, can we expect some new, inspiring, original content to laugh at? You know, since you have SO many new (bought) subscribers and all? Watching you do mundane things that most moms do everyday is getting really boring and we are all tired of seeing your slop pot meals that you stole off Pinterest.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Is it a prerequisite for YT idiots to have too many kids and then complain they can’t handle them? AND then.. proceed to have more? Then the next phase the husband “quits” his job and then they both pretend they have lives and the content gets worse and worse.?
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

The grammar on that post. She needs English 101... some parts don’t even make sense.

I liked the “People would clap for me and be proud of me” lol ok! do you need that much recognition for doing your job? maybe you should see a therapist and ask why you need praise and attention 24/7.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

katie_A1 wrote:The grammar on that post. She needs English 101... some parts don’t even make sense.

I liked the “People would clap for me and be proud of me” lol ok! do you need that much recognition for doing your job? maybe you should see a therapist and ask why you need praise and attention 24/7.
This is seriously a concern. It’s nice to have people who support you in your life. As long as it’s your loved ones or your close friends ... but asking strangers to clap for you?? Yikes.

katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:58 am
katie_A1 wrote:The grammar on that post. She needs English 101... some parts don’t even make sense.

This is seriously a concern. It’s nice to have people who support you in your life. As long as it’s your loved ones or your close friends ... but asking strangers to clap for you?? Yikes.

She’s obsessed with the haters and people that make fun of her but won’t own all the things she said lol
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

Obsessed is 1 million percent correct!!!! This chick is always bringing up haters. Seem like nothing is good enough unless the entire world agrees with her.
SnarkyAK
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SnarkyAK »

I wish these YouTube moms would just stop the “Bestie” bullshit and be real. I’d give anything for a collab that was just everyone being honest and calling each other’s shit.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Salamisammich wrote:Tiff what happened to your necklaces? Image you’re hugely successful as in successful with having your tiny husband jump when you tell him to... and not materialistic? I can’t even tell you the last time I bought myself clothes and shoes because I buy for my kids all the time but not myself! I actually have the money to buy myself things but why would I when I could have used the money on them? You are always showing us clothes and shoes etc. and have also been bitching about your damn closet that you like to get ready in when you have your own freaking master bathroom! Btw Tiff my husband would never have to hire anyone to redo our kitchen, bathroom, closet, or patio cause he does it all himself. No one is jealous of you

She saw your comment and wore the necklace today at the “event” ImageImageImage

yeetz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yeetz »

Hi I just recently started watching her channel, and I really don’t know why I even did 😭 I know I can go re read her old thread (she has so many pages lol!) but if anyone would want to do a little recap on some of the awful things she’s said/done I would appreciate it so much! I first saw her on that Anna Saccone trip and was wondering what this chicks story is lol. Thanks in advance if anyone wants to fill me in 😂

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”