Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:27 pm Nothing for two days, where are they??!
We need something to criticize,🤪😂
Maybe she is out buying some decent togs for the kids! And some comfy sandals at last!
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

On Instagram she is now threatening to post on Sunday, Tues and Thurs so she can edit etc, and she is planning to do requested vlogs she has been asked for on where everyone sleeps, vegan family recipes and van routine and I think where they park or something. Blah blah blah
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Screenshot_20190928-160709.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm surprised that she wrote hi friends,rather than hi fans! 😄
Thanks Mac x
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:36 am On Instagram she is now threatening to post on Sunday, Tues and Thurs so she can edit etc, and she is planning to do requested vlogs she has been asked for on where everyone sleeps, vegan family recipes and van routine and I think where they park or something. Blah blah blah
i dont care about seeing those type of vlogs. They will just be lies like her vids in finland of their "routines". And if you want vegan recipes go to Pinterest.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:36 am On Instagram she is now threatening to post on Sunday, Tues and Thurs so she can edit etc, and she is planning to do requested vlogs she has been asked for on where everyone sleeps, vegan family recipes and van routine and I think where they park or something. Blah blah blah
lololol I like that--threatening
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

Hello, had a few days break and watched the vids just now. Ohohoh, peeling skin, falling apart shoes...such exciting , telling us all about countries TT and her horde visited. BUt now, I will srit in the vlog timing cauldron - I thought I recalled seeing TTs Finnish home advertised for sale ( the link was on one of Polish big families forums). The house was already vacated, no furniture and TT was postng her vlogs about living in the house ( it was abot that time when all of a sudden she popped out on YT - her first morning routine) Yes, it was in Nvember 2018, when they already did not live in big house in Finland anymore - seems her vids are a year old? That would also explain why Jes was seen in Spain one year ago - they already were travelling at that time! So it is p[ossible now TT sits in Australia editing her vlogs from past recordings - well, building a house costs a lot of money. She might have also convinced Leo and Paul to vlog in line with her...
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

TT = (.)(.)

...was that nickname referring to that on purpose? If not, I always think about it whilst reading. XD So immature, but she’s all about them too. So it’s just fitting.

I just laugh about that design either, because she is all about black, white, gray and denim, and than she comes with that happy, childlike insta posting. It’s just a joke. Maybe she realized that she pushed herself snd her family into rather unflattering light, received lots of hate and so she sat down with the older kids and discussed a new battle plan.

More lies and schemes...I bet the last ones where the most honest videos she ever posted.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

draconessa wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:02 am Hello, had a few days break and watched the vids just now. Ohohoh, peeling skin, falling apart shoes...such exciting , telling us all about countries TT and her horde visited. BUt now, I will srit in the vlog timing cauldron - I thought I recalled seeing TTs Finnish home advertised for sale ( the link was on one of Polish big families forums). The house was already vacated, no furniture and TT was postng her vlogs about living in the house ( it was abot that time when all of a sudden she popped out on YT - her first morning routine) Yes, it was in Nvember 2018, when they already did not live in big house in Finland anymore - seems her vids are a year old? That would also explain why Jes was seen in Spain one year ago - they already were travelling at that time! So it is p[ossible now TT sits in Australia editing her vlogs from past recordings - well, building a house costs a lot of money. She might have also convinced Leo and Paul to vlog in line with her...
Could be,draconessa! Nothing wd surprise me with the L-Ts! x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:19 am TT = (.)(.)

...was that nickname referring to that on purpose? If not, I always think about it whilst reading. XD So immature, but she’s all about them too. So it’s just fitting.

I just laugh about that design either, because she is all about black, white, gray and denim, and than she comes with that happy, childlike insta posting. It’s just a joke. Maybe she realized that she pushed herself snd her family into rather unflattering light, received lots of hate and so she sat down with the older kids and discussed a new battle plan.

More lies and schemes...I bet the last ones where the most honest videos she ever posted.
Hi Lalelou! Could it be her new battle plan! She is more sneaky than a fox!Sorry,foxes! 😋
When I call her TT,I mean Tiresome Taina or Tedious Taina,hadnt thought of titties! But it IS funny coz - its all about the boobies!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:47 am
i dont care about seeing those type of vlogs. They will just be lies like her vids in finland of their "routines". And if you want vegan recipes go to Pinterest.
It was easier in the massive house tho to exaggerate,tell tall stories,shoot her mouth off etc...
I will be fascinated as to how she explains away the sleeping arrangements and how the " routines" work in a small van!
She'll have to be ingenious to even half convince us...
Remember how in the enormous house she used to take the hands of the clock,to try to trick us about the timeline? ? 😂😂😂
I' m not even slightly interested in her recipes tho..yawwwn! x
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

New vid. Taina keeps her youngest 4 awake past midnight letting them watch Madagascar from a tiny phone. Apparently they are back to nappies, because she wants to protect the motorhome matresses, to avoid accidents. Has she never heard of matress protectors?
Loads of blablabla. Jerusalm maybe cutting his dreadlocks in the next vid (finally).
Probably they wont visit the Colloseum cause it is too expensive. So no break dancing there
There is a moment when Cleo asks T what she is doing amd T responds as a joke "plastic surgery". Lol
It feels like she is getting more and more mental.
The video ends with Omega and Aph in the car seats wearing bibs :) so in order to protect the precious rented motorhome she uses bibs, only not when they go outside to mess around.
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

ther3 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:50 pm New vid. Taina keeps her youngest 4 awake past midnight letting them watch Madagascar from a tiny phone. Apparently they are back to nappies, because she wants to protect the motorhome matresses, to avoid accidents. Has she never heard of matress protectors?
Loads of blablabla. Jerusalm maybe cutting his dreadlocks in the next vid (finally).
Probably they wont visit the Colloseum cause it is too expensive. So no break dancing there
There is a moment when Cleo asks T what she is doing amd T responds as a joke "plastic surgery". Lol
It feels like she is getting more and more mental.
The video ends with Omega and Aph in the car seats wearing bibs :) so in order to protect the precious rented motorhome she uses bibs, only not when they go outside to mess around.
OMG. Sounds so boring. When are we getting some interesting content. Five year old back in nappies? To protect mattresses? That is so wrong. Poor kid no wonder she is delayed. Let me know when it's watch worthy.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

ther3 wrote:
Too expensive? She's a liar, they are not interested in visiting such an amazing place.
The ticket is only 12€ and FREE under 18 years old.
The ticket is valid for 2 consecutive days and an entrance to the Roman Forum.

Maybe she prefers to spend money to buy 20 different types of pasta and throw it away.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

That movie scene was so staged. Those children are not going to be still- jammed together to watch a movie they have all seen over and over and be happy. Why are they awake? Nappies--there are no words. I bet they do not own that van. Wow- the doggone coliseum is expensive!!! I I think I would just go to google and let them watch infor and pics from there. She must not have researched any of that. Or anything period. Why does she just push push push her limits?? Does she think rules are for others? She kept showing Jes without a shirt but not full on--strategically. No nipples she said. Even Cleo was getting uncomfortable and said to stop. Weird ass family. And where is Paul. Is he asleep? Poor guy. I feel like she treats him like a piece of furniture. And from the way the littles act it is obvious he is very much a part of their life. I feel like her days are numbered as ytube fame. NOt sure how much longer I can deal with her lies and her boring vids.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Why is she lying about the cost of the tickets to the coliseum? Seems crazy but she gets weirder by the second. I have a feeling they are pinching pennies. They have visited no restaurants yet and in Italy how much is there from which to choose??? A plethra of food in Italy. And just curious-why do you think such a big deal out of break dancing? It is cute but ......................
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:27 am
Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:19 am TT = (.)(.)

Hi Lalelou! Could it be her new battle plan! She is more sneaky than a fox!Sorry,foxes! 😋
When I call her TT,I mean Tiresome Taina or Tedious Taina,hadnt thought of titties! But it IS funny coz - its all about the boobies!
I think Terrible Tania -hadnt thought of boobs but it does work- none of our nicknames are postive. I so wish she would cover her body more. She is painfully thin-and I wonder if she has an eating disorder. Toothpick Taina.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was glad that vid was so short,bc it was boring as f*** and it made me claustrophobic..so dark and cramped in there
Like retiredrn said,the movie scene was staged..deffo
Two questions...
what was going on about the nappy Cleo was holding.i couldnt make head nor tail of what she said.
And did Taina say Napoleon for Neopolitan? x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Forgot to say,where were Paul,Romeo,D'art?Supposedly sleeping while three adults talked and four tots " watched a movie"?
And possibly a washing machine whirring round?
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:56 am I'm surprised that she wrote hi friends,rather than hi fans! 😄
Thanks Mac x
Another possibility is, Hi num nuts since she thinks we’re stupid and haven’t figured her out.

Just watched the Lithuanian vid when they went to the places with all the crosses. She had to slap on big letters over the vid that said, we do not associate in any way with this. Home schooling lesson. In another country when they were in a church she had to make sure that everyone knew that the church was not them at all. For being Jesus loving, she wants to distance herself unless it’s her particular sensibility. Maybe something isn’t my particular religion but I wouldn’t go out if my way to make that clear. Who really cares one way or another?

Return to “Q-Z”