JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

Post by Jameson »

I rewatched drakes video about Jess. He says she has sex with someone while 7-8 months pregnant with the twins. Then they go to marriage counseling and Got back together. Then they break up while pregnant with Landon because they fight in front of the kids all the time. Then she sleeps with someone while heavily pregnant with LANDON too!!! Since she admitted to having sex while pregnant with the twins I bet this is true. I wonder if she will confess to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by prettyll »

luci417 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:38 am All of her kids except Bratty have Central American heritage. Pretty sure Gabe is Guatemalen and Drake is Mexican? And Tommy and Caden’s mom is Latina as well IIRC. So yes, every one of her children are Latinx except for big baby.
I feel bad that the kids will probably have to deal with the racism element of being latinx at some point in their lives but not get to celebrate the good parts of their cultures because their mom is the most unseasoned person to ever walk the earth. if six of your 'seven kids' are latinx in some way could you not do like 10 minutes of research?
I doubt they will all her kids can easily pass as all white. If I didn’t know I would assume they were all white.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by prettyll »

Jameson wrote:I rewatched drakes video about Jess. He says she has sex with someone while 7-8 months pregnant with the twins. Then they go to marriage counseling and Got back together. Then they break up while pregnant with Landon because they fight in front of the kids all the time. Then she sleeps with someone while heavily pregnant with LANDON too!!! Since she admitted to having sex while pregnant with the twins I bet this is true. I wonder if she will confess to it.

She’s confessed to many things in his video that at this point I believe everything he says in it.

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Post by LittleButThere »

Her new video is gross. Why do people get enjoyment out of her getting drunk and "telling the truth" I stopped watching halfway in because I dont care to know that crap.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jle0906
Amateur
Amateur

Post by jle0906 »

Congrats to Jess for monetizing being that mom everyone knows who overshares their relationship drama with their baby daddy on FB, I guess
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 »

Why does she hangout in her bed with her friends? That's so odd, I've never seen adults do that. Letting al of those people in their dirty ass clothes roll around her bed. So gross.
Also shes really annoying when shes drunk, shes super loud and obnoxious. She acts like a teenager getting drunk for the first time. She genuinely thinks shes the center of the universe.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 »

Lol at jessss saying shes had a threesome. Pregnant sex doesnt count jesss
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lady6 »

Eww yuck. Imagine being a teenager and there is a video of your mother talking about her sex life, how she had sex at school, 3 somes, anal... How effing embarrassing. Why not just keep this shit private.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jameson »

chelsieross7 wrote:Lol at jessss saying shes had a threesome. Pregnant sex doesnt count jesss
Omg hahahahahah

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 »

As I said after the last vlog, she is now exploiting herself for money, but still at her kids’ expense. Those vlogs are out there for forever, I am still scarred from when I found the Dr Ruth Game for good sex in my mom’s open closet.

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Post by dailyblahblahblah »

The girl on the right without kids is the only one I didn’t want to throat punch in that video. Classy, real classy.
Maybe her next video will be “Trying WEED for the FIRST time...and here’s why”. She might be tolerable in the video who knows.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Post by sryjbc0918 »

Wow I cant believe she puts some of this stuff on the internet for everyone to see. I get wanting to do somethin different than just mommy and family vlogs and having a personal channel, but her being drunk talking about 3somes, anal, road head, and everything else about her sex life while bein sloppy as hell....that's a bit far. I dont get why everyone loved that video so much. It was embarrassing. Her poor kids.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

That was embarrassing. Admits to road head but claims she has never broken the law. Technically that would be illegal. I believe she's had a threesome but then she always said the naughtiest thing she has done was spanking or something. She would get so offended at everyone else's answers to. She acts like a teenager trying to fit in with the "in" crowd.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marshmallowfluf »

I hope Ashley can use this drunk video against her. She also admitted to losing big Caden in a store on black Friday. I would not be sending my kids to stay with her for any amount of time.

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Post by freebeegal »

I genuinely can’t fathom why she is doing this just Jess thing. High school is hard enough, I would be absolutely mortified if these videos were out there of my mum revealing the most intimate and personal things. Imagine the kids at high school having actual video evidence of your mum admitting to these things. Best case scenario her kids are popular and well rounded enough to laugh it off and it doesn’t get turned into a big deal. This could result in a whole world of pain for her children and she doesn’t have the forward planning or maturity to realise this. Why would you provide the ammo to make your kids lives living hell. There is no way all 7 of her kids are going to be popular and have the personality that this is going to be okay
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Post by Wolvesmouth101 »

sryjbc0918 wrote:Wow I cant believe she puts some of this stuff on the internet for everyone to see. I get wanting to do somethin different than just mommy and family vlogs and having a personal channel, but her being drunk talking about 3somes, anal, road head, and everything else about her sex life while bein sloppy as hell....that's a bit far. I dont get why everyone loved that video so much. It was embarrassing. Her poor kids.
Some shit should stay private youtuber or not. She obviously never learned that.
mammabria
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mammabria »

Who gets drunk off Mike's lemonade.i mean maybe if your 16. Now at 28 those make me more sick feeling from all the liquid and sugar. If I'm looking to get tipsy I'm getting my vodka out

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

marshmallowfluf wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:28 pm I hope Ashley can use this drunk video against her. She also admitted to losing big Caden in a store on black Friday. I would not be sending my kids to stay with her for any amount of time.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

marshmallowfluf wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:28 pm I hope Ashley can use this drunk video against her. She also admitted to losing big Caden in a store on black Friday. I would not be sending my kids to stay with her for any amount of time.

She actually made a vlog when that happened (losing Caden on black Friday).
woahnow
Talker
Talker

Post by woahnow »

I thought Jesssfam was a train wreck... this new channel is just....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cjl123 »

I’m soooo dead at the “have you ever pictured someone else while having sex with your husband” question and Jessica flipped that sign so quick. Then tried to play off with “not my current” bitchhhh we know you think about drake, don’t lie SIS.

Surprisingly she made it 3 and a 1/2 ish minutes before bringing up drake.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cjl123 »

Hannah (I think) says “Jessicas the only hoe” around the 9:30 mark and sure she’s joking but you know there some truth to every joke lol

That video was really bad. Roslyn is just as much of a try hard as Jessica.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 »

Jess said before this video started Hannah was underage so she would be asking the questions. But we have seen her drinking on Jess instagram stories in the past. Way to be responsible!
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Post by jellybean »

Why were they being so loud? Weren't the kids sleeping?

Eri123c
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Eri123c »

I feel sorry for her. She is so desperate for money or attention. The jesssfam channels is dying at least In my opinion. Her videos or just her in general are getting so boring, I fast forward all her videos. Why can’t they just be a normal family. If you need extra money then have Chris go and get a job, like normal people. One day those kids will grow up and find out all this stuff, how will she stop them from doing anything they are not supposed to?
My husband (back then high school sweetheart) would sometimes pick me up from school( since he graduated a year before me) and I would be skipping and my parents never found out. Well guess what my daughters will never know this! Ever! Why because if I ever catch them skipping, they are getting In Lots of trouble.

Return to “JesssFam”