AW General Discussion

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AW General Discussion

Unread post by AryaStark »

txsflower2 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:26 pm Username AryaStark is giving me major Susan vibes Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, I am not Susan sorry.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

AryaStark wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:45 pm
txsflower2 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:26 pm Username AryaStark is giving me major Susan vibes Image

Hi, I am not Susan sorry.
When I started lurking on this site I think it was when you all had trouble with this Susan person. I was not joined then. I noticed she got into a lot of arguments with people and I do NOT. I usually ignore or diffuse points of views that seem heated. I would appreciate not being labeled as someone such as her. I come on here and have FUN and make points just as you do. Perhaps YOU are Susan? If not my apologies.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Can we get a Susan check?
justanotherbrunette

Unread post by justanotherbrunette »

Long-time lurker here. What happened to Part #44? It said I had to register to view it but when I made an account and logged in, it said I didn't have permission? Anyone know what happened?
lunafever
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunafever »

justanotherbrunette wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:04 am Long-time lurker here. What happened to Part #44? It said I had to register to view it but when I made an account and logged in, it said I didn't have permission? Anyone know what happened?
Wondering the same thing. I can't see it at all.
Poopindabutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Poopindabutt »

I have to admit I am filled with glee at the shitshow that is this basic bitches life at the moment. Living on a dump in Elgin, losing sponsers left and right and coming under fire for being racist trash. What she SHOULD do is go off the grid, delete her social media and abandon her YouTube channel because he past will always come back to bite her in the ass. Unfortunately home girl is the most vain, narcissistic bonehead I’ve ever seen, she has to be in front of the camera (she’s “famous” in her own head). If things don’t go back to normal for her soon I bet she will have some kind of mental breakdown.

Also, that jeepchick person gives me major Susan vibes.
RiverStyx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RiverStyx »

What in the hell happened? I would assume the YTMD moderators removed the thread because some text within the discussion must not have been allowed. Damn. It was that thread that made me join YTMD as I had been a long time lurker.
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

That happened to me too. Other boards are working. I think some posters were taking things to real life contacting sponsors and stuff (with screen shots and bragging they contacted them) and getting a bit too political with all the racial issues going on. I wish people could follow the rules!
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

lunafever wrote:
justanotherbrunette wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:04 am Long-time lurker here. What happened to Part #44? It said I had to register to view it but when I made an account and logged in, it said I didn't have permission? Anyone know what happened?
Wondering the same thing. I can't see it at all.
I can see that the moderator was yelling about going into her real life (I can only read like half a sentence) so I’m thinking they shut that thread down between a political debate earlier and now people contacting sponsors. They are probably figuring out what to do and who to kick off this site. Don’t worry I’m sure there will be a new thread but people need to make sure they follow the rules...

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Ok I understand the rule of not going “real life,” or whatever they call it, but hear me out of a second.
This country is in a crisis regarding racism and injustice to black people. A vast majority of citizens have seen the video of what happened to George Floyd and are rightfully outraged by it. Small businesses and some of the biggest corporations in the country/world are using their platforms to acknowledge the problem and speak out against it. Why, in a time like this, is wrong to point out to a business that they are unknowingly partnering and paying someone who is a racist? That’s horrible for their business. It would be one thing if Aaryn changed. She clearly has not by the way she has never directly addressed or apologized for her actions - only giving a vague reflected excuse as to how she’s BeEn PaRt Of ThE PrObLEm.
It’s absurd to me there are some of you who think it’s wrong to hold a racist accountable for their actions.
KUWTI
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KUWTI »

I completely missed what has been going on with Aaryn. I know about her racist past on Big Brother. Can someone fill me in on what she said lately? Thanks!
txsflower2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by txsflower2 »

Thousands of people can contact Myka Stauffer’s sponsors but we can’t talk about contacting Aaryn’s?! Ok...

VegasMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by VegasMom »

So are we all on a timeout? I haven’t been on in over a week and I can’t view the link to the new thread 🤷‍♀️
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

I’ve never advocated contacting sponsors before... I mentioned that young living was getting called out for their vague post and asked if anyone had a burner account to weigh in. I realize that I shouldn’t have said that here. Oops! I am going to join the discord though even though I have no clue what it is. 😂
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Hopefully air lips does lose all her sponsorships she has never change if I had a business and I found out she was racist I would 100 drop her ass..

Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

So what we’ve learned from this is some of the companies who we thought were sponsoring her were only doing affiliate programs with her. Now she can definitely make money as an affiliate, but it’s different than a company contacting her, sending her free shit, and paying her to talk about it. As an affiliate she just signs up to get a percentage of each sale she drives. So she has to work for it to get any money. Granted “work for it” is spend 5 minutes on stories talking about it and adding a swipe up, but still.

It sounds like not that many companies are actually working with her. Which explains why she’s doing MLMs now.

Remember when cosmetics companies would send her elaborate promo boxes? Haven’t seen any of those in awhile.

Also explains why she trash talks every single thing in her Trunk Club box every month. I wondered how she got away with that if they were paying her to promote it. But they weren’t, she is just part of the affiliate program.

casscooks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by casscooks »

lunafever
Amateur
Amateur

Myka Stauffer has had nearly all of her sponsorships taken away from her. Why should it not be the same for Aaryn? If she’s still a racist then she doesn’t deserve to have such an easy pay check. I hope she makes an IG story where she’s not a blubbering mess and clarifies that she actually does support the BLM movement and shows what she’s doing to raise her girls differently but if not then she should be fair game, IMO.

lunafever
Amateur
Amateur

Kryptonite wrote:Hi posters,

While I completely understand the outrage surrounding some of Aaryn's past comments, please contact sponsors privately if you choose to do so.

We are not taking part of a takedown campaign.

If you suspect that a user is someone else or would like to discuss your issues with them I encourage you to move the discussion to the Boxing Ring, which can be found on the board index page, or contact a moderator. Please try to stay on topic.

Thanks!

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk
That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Will we be getting a new thread?

I honestly never care to see peoples donation receipts because whatever BUT
given the circumstances with Aaryn, I really want to see that she donated
It's quite literally the *least* you can do in this situation