CaitlinFladager Part 3

Wizardkere
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by Wizardkere »

shilohjulia wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:35 pm That video with her daughter on her story was bleak. Her daughter if putting in sticker tattoos and she asks her “are u gonna look like mommy with your tattoos” and u can literally she her daughter recoil. She says no. Basically. Her own kid doesn’t want to be like her.

And the whole story about bee anxiety and depression. She looks HORRIBLE. I understand not wanting to wear makeup all the time and wanting to be “real” with your followers. But she is like going out of her way to look deathly disgusting. When she uses social media to make money. It doesn’t make sense. I think she’s more mentally ill than we even realize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She edits her photos so much she’s almost unrecognizable in her videos. She edits her acne scars and dark eye bags away and makes her hair look almost white while in reality it’s yellow. Her poor hair is so damaged from all the bleaching it doesn’t even move! It looks like straw. Also nothing drives me more nuts than her god awful editing. It’s so bad even the kids look blotchy and discoloured.
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Do Caitlins parents have $$$? I can see them offering to buy him the truck and helping him go out on his own because he took her hoe ass back after she left him got pregnant from somebody else, had an abortion and went back to him. Makes sense.
They could just finance it here in Canada which is a monthly payment for a set of years. So yes the vehicle could cost that but you just need basic credit to take it out.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

This was the final straw for me. Had to unfollow. Every day i see her stupid stupid fake desperate posts on my feed and i want to punch her in the face. She is the single most annoying person I’ve ever come across in my life.

Wizardkere
Amateur
Amateur

When will people realize that everything she captions is copied from the internet. Nothing she writes is from her heart. If she’s going to steal someone else’s writing at least give them credit and pretending like she wrote it her damn self 🙄 but that’s right she’s to boring and basic to come up with her own shit
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Lol that post popped up in my breastfeeding momma group and I commented "she was separated and got pregnant by another dude." 😂
stingray
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by stingray »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 995a59.png[/IMG]

They’re cringe as hell for taking photos like this. They’re at a super busy and populated playground yet he’s hogging the equipment so they can have a photoshoot with that sour face lmao
Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Did she edit her stomach to make it look worse? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 507b43.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

She is recycling posts now. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 8ef73d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 724173.jpg[/IMG]

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Miss_momma3 wrote:Did she edit her stomach to make it look worse? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 507b43.jpg[/IMG]

Lmao!!! If u zoom in u can literally see where she pasted a different stomach onto her own!!!! Ahahahhaha this cunt is literally photoshopping herself to look fat for likes!!!!! Holy fuck I’ve never encountered anyone more desperate in my life!!! Noah must be a total desperate turd too ... he takes back this nutjob after she gets knocked up by some random dude. Lol. They’re both super pathetic and prob gonna end up on the street addicted to meth.

lashqueen47
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lashqueen47 »

Image oh..my god...she photoshopped a different stomach...onto her own...why does she want to be “oppressed” or “suffering” so bad?

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

She just out-psychoed herself.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Such a horrible and obvious cut and paste job too. She must be on drugs if she thought that looked believable.

Wizardkere
Amateur
Amateur

Caitlin jumps on the bandwagon for everything in hopes of going viral. As soon as being vegan became popular, so did she (which I doubt she even is she orders beyond meat burgers from white spot and other restaurants and news alert sweetie bread has dairy) flat tummy tea and other weight loss pills are a fad so of course she has to start selling those. Now being beautiful and loving your body for how it is of course she’s showing us her fat. Because once again as soon as something becomes a fad this girl will do anything to be apart of it. I swear she would cut off her own limbs just to go viral and gain more followers. Such a sad pathetic girl.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

HOW has nobody on social media called her out on that horribly obvious photoshop job?! Has she just deleted those comments or are people really that stupid??

Wizardkere
Amateur
Amateur

I looked back through her Instagram and all her skirts and jeans she wears are high top so she could have just done a good job at hiding it. Although whatever filter she used did make it look a lot more worse I think. The top part that looks lighter is probably just her shitty spray tan rubbing off from a bra. She definitely has gained a shit ton of weight though. If you go back a couple months on her pictures she was a lot skinnier. Unless it’s just angles and editing. Honestly who knows with this girl though at this point nothing would surprise me.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

After seeing her insta story I’m pretty sure it’s real, and like the poster above me said, the white line is her disgusting tan wearing off. When I think about it I don’t think she’s ever posted a bikini photo and has always worn very high waisted jean/shorts so I think she did that in her phase where she wanted to be “hot” and an insta ho and was desperate to hide that she’s not perfectly skinny and toned. Honestly the mood swings and constant changing of her vibe is so fucking annoying. Pick a lane for the love of God.

abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abimaee »

She has stacked on the weight. She probably has manic depression or something which is why she swings so far so often.
I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllyyyy want to know what goes on behind closed doors though. How much groveling did she have to do? What did she say to make it all disappear and make Noah not hate her?
abimaee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abimaee »

daisiesemmy wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:56 pm where did she hear her stomach was photoshopped? does she read her? cause those comments are all dazed minions from the looks of it lol.
She probably googles her name. I imagine she is quite obsessed with what people say and think about her. Both good and bad.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Ok wow yeah now I’m seeing the shitty fake tan line, it just makes it look photoshopped. Holy hell she did quite the job of hiding that stomach all these years...goes to show how incredibly fake she was being with “body goals” I can’t believe her stomach actually looks like that!

lashqueen47
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lashqueen47 »

It’s fine that her stomach looks the way it does, it’s odd that such an advocate hid it for so long and acted perfect. This girl will really do ANYTHING to be famous. She literally has an entire highlight on her insta of her in news articles. What’s so upsetting is 99% of her captions and “ideas” are completely plagiarized and not her own. How self centered can you be?

Return to “CaitlinFladager”