Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5

prettyinpink4
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5

Unread post by prettyinpink4 »

She truly thinks she's super special and smart because she has college funds for the kids and has a retirement account. Just because you have a retirement account doesn't mean you have a lot of money in it... lol same goes for the college funds.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

prettyinpink4 wrote:She truly thinks she's super special and smart because she has college funds for the kids and has a retirement account. Just because you have a retirement account doesn't mean you have a lot of money in it... lol same goes for the college funds.
Also wasn’t she just bitching about how she needs better health insurance before having another kid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

Henno wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:20 am
RottieMama wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:01 pm It’s almost time for a new thread! Part SIX! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” when we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

Btw, please try to keep the title as short as possible. 😘😘😘
Hey RM, we're well overdue a new thread! There's been great suggestions for a new title. 😉
A Day in the Life of 3 Toddlers and A Nursed House Husband 8-)
Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:13 pm Image

Guilt and anxiety aren’t the same thing t.ugly.

“... I don’t need things.... but I need to renovate my house... “
nothing she says is the truth
She’s obsessed with coming off as humble.
Hey Pout-pout, you’re the worst.

Just answer the damn questions, stop patting yourself on the back....this girl is full blown psycho
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

I’m confused by the “it’s a lot of work” between them they post 3 videos a week. That’s not a lot at all. Some Youtubers post a lot more. But somehow she’s so busy with YouTube? It’s not rocket science or complicated to carry around a video camera and editing shouldn’t take more than a few hours.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Why am I so uncomfortable looking at this latest IG pic of her in white hovering over her kid. I feel so sorry for him the amount of ridicule he WILL suffer in a few years when his friends see this is not fair. Why don’t these chicks understand the hardest years are coming up soon for these kids and Tiffany you are making things worse!

Also, who you kidding? We all know you could not buy a house because no bank would fund you. You both do not have jobs and are high risks! Maybe one of you needs to get back to being regularly employed. FYI it makes most institutions feel better.
hereforthedrama21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedrama21 »

Girl, please!!!! We all know you get your recipes from Pinterest and don’t give credit to the original poster.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hereforthedrama21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hereforthedrama21 »

palmtreemomma wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:40 pm Oh dear lord has anyone else watched her speaking at her “event”?? Ugh she is so embarrassing. Instead of just getting up there and speaking about what she does and give some tips, she launches into a whole diatribe of how everyone made fun of her at her NICU job for doing YouTube and how they were all begging her to tell her how she became so successful after the fact. Also claims that working her 2 overnight shifts were taking away to much time and causing her to lose sponsorships 🙄 she comes off so petty and snotty, no big surprise. Of course has to tell everyone how successful she is. Oh and she was basically given the hook bc one story has her still talking and the next story is someone new talking...I’m sure she wanted to sit up there and talk about herself all night if given the opportunity 🙄🙄🙄
Yes, everyone else on the panel shared empowering and motivational stories, positive words, or practical tips, but of course grumpy cat had to focus on the “haters” and how she became successful despite them. Ughh. This girl is seriously so full of herself and delusional.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Bluecoconut wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:12 am I’m confused by the “it’s a lot of work” between them they post 3 videos a week. That’s not a lot at all. Some Youtubers post a lot more. But somehow she’s so busy with YouTube? It’s not rocket science or complicated to carry around a video camera and editing shouldn’t take more than a few hours.
Yes. This has confused me too. I wonder if, like Tara Copyson, she makes dozens of attempts before getting the perfect take (sarcasm!). So for every 20 minute video she uploads, she has to go through 4/5 hours of repeated footage.

She really fucked up telling everyone Shrimpy had to give up his job because she couldn't cope with the 3 children she chose to have. Or was that less embarrassing than admitting he got fired because he had to be at your beck and call during working hours? How's that YT pregnancy pact looking now T.Ugly?
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

It takes a lot of time and work to perfectly pose and script your family and life for a video

YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

How is she going to say she has lost her passion for nursing and will never go back but then go on to say she will keep up to date with her certifications? What's it matter if she ain't going back??

It's so sad to see these children have their every move recorded for the world. They have lost all their privacy. My 11 year old has said he doesn't want his pictures on social media so I respect his privacy and honor his wishes. These poor kids are being manipulated for the camera.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

YT13 wrote:How is she going to say she has lost her passion for nursing and will never go back but then go on to say she will keep up to date with her certifications? What's it matter if she ain't going back??

It's so sad to see these children have their every move recorded for the world. They have lost all their privacy. My 11 year old has said he doesn't want his pictures on social media so I respect his privacy and honor his wishes. These poor kids are being manipulated for the camera.
It really is sad. I can only imagine. “Hold on, before we go play, we need to set up the tripod”. In yesterday’s video, while he is on the trampoline with him, you can see the tripod set up. Really shows how sad it is.

Unread post by Guest »

YT13 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:06 pm How is she going to say she has lost her passion for nursing and will never go back but then go on to say she will keep up to date with her certifications? What's it matter if she ain't going back??

Yeah that was a total contradiction. As well as saying previously that when she started YT she “had no idea you could make money at it”, but then said in the q&a she spent so much time watching videos on how to start a channel. Pretty sure those folks mentioned money in the how to videos.

Unread post by Guest »

Lilyrose22 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:57 am
thisisgold21 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:13 pm Image

Guilt and anxiety aren’t the same thing t.ugly.

“... I don’t need things.... but I need to renovate my house... “
nothing she says is the truth
She’s obsessed with coming off as humble.
Hey Pout-pout, you’re the worst.

Just answer the damn questions, stop patting yourself on the back....this girl is full blown psycho
She feels extreme guilt anytime she’s away from them? If that were true, Tanner wouldn’t be in 2K. Sorry, he just wouldn’t. And she’s a SAHM. When are they not at least in the same house except when she’s going out for me time of some sort or putting them down for nap? Come on, Tiff. People are going to see right thru this.
LazyLadybug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LazyLadybug »

Where can I find this panel video ?
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

He has the same amount of likes on his photos as she does, but she has 80k more followers than him

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

prettyinpink4 wrote:She truly thinks she's super special and smart because she has college funds for the kids and has a retirement account. Just because you have a retirement account doesn't mean you have a lot of money in it... lol same goes for the college funds.
I feel like her and Chris went out and got IRA's and 529s the day before they announced he quit his job so they could act like they've got it all figured out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

MOD NOTE:Whoa! I’m so sorry y’all; I had no idea you needed a new thread!

Please comment your title suggestions down below, the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow morning, will be selected!

Please don’t ever hesitate to contact me if you need anything!

❤️💜❤️💜❤️
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Oh ok so her video tomorrow contains recipes “the whole family will love”. That’s funny because your kids haven’t eaten a single thing you make!
geemariep
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geemariep »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... bead50.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 5762b6.jpg[/IMG]

What a whacko

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”