Meghan19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandWillThereBeAVlogToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 69

Unread post by Meghan19 »

teaspiller111 wrote:
ChocolateChip wrote:Landon was so cute with baby Hunter! <3 Such typical troublemaker behaviour eh Keren? Bratson was weird and annoying as per usual
I think Khoa took a dig at us when he told Landon that he has a funny looking face because of what has been said about Jackson lately..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which is sad because that's his kid. Who says that to a 2 year old kid's face? They wouldn't even think to say that to Jackson. Landon is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen and he looks nothing like either of them so they can stop deluding themselves. Neither Keren or Khoa are attractive and their favorite golden child isn't the cutest kid in the world. Their shitty personalities don't help either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

java33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by java33 »

I haven’t been on YTMD in a long while! I actually stopped keeping up with kk&babyj for a few months until recently. She’s doing multiple sponsorships for different food delivery services and only takes her kids out of the house to an amusement park if she’s getting sponsored lmao what a joke I’m sure it’s been talked about a lot already but the podcast is a fail like I predicted, and so is kickass she’s a mess when will they get their life together?

java33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by java33 »

kayla1112 wrote:
duhduhduhh wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:This issue is clearly one sided, Ba Noi probably let it go for the sake of her grandchildren and Kernel is still holding a four year old grudge, like at this point I would of recognized that this is my MIL and my children love her so letting go would be best buuut noo kernel is sooo stupid and her little minions encourage her and tell her it’s so funny when it isn’t. It’s embarrassing, really.

What happened 4 years ago?

Basically Ba Noi fired keren when she was pregnant with Jackson and her and khoa lived with Ba Noi , keren was in bed sleeping the day away and their car was blocking Ba Nois in and she had to leave to go to work so she asked keren to move the car but instead she locked the bedroom door and called khoa crying about how his mum was screaming at her while she was pregnant and needed sleep, if I'm not mistaken she also kicked them out and refused to help them financially

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Where did you find all of this out?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

java33 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:30 pm
kayla1112 wrote:
duhduhduhh wrote: What happened 4 years ago?

Basically Ba Noi fired keren when she was pregnant with Jackson and her and khoa lived with Ba Noi , keren was in bed sleeping the day away and their car was blocking Ba Nois in and she had to leave to go to work so she asked keren to move the car but instead she locked the bedroom door and called khoa crying about how his mum was screaming at her while she was pregnant and needed sleep, if I'm not mistaken she also kicked them out and refused to help them financially

Keren's draw my life. Someone else has it upoaded just YouTube draw my life Keren or something.
kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
java33 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:30 pm
kayla1112 wrote:Basically Ba Noi fired keren when she was pregnant with Jackson and her and khoa lived with Ba Noi , keren was in bed sleeping the day away and their car was blocking Ba Nois in and she had to leave to go to work so she asked keren to move the car but instead she locked the bedroom door and called khoa crying about how his mum was screaming at her while she was pregnant and needed sleep, if I'm not mistaken she also kicked them out and refused to help them financially

Keren's draw my life. Someone else has it upoaded just YouTube draw my life Keren or something.
She also had a video called "my problems with my motherinlaw" or something like that, she deleted that video a few years ago too

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

badmahma wrote:
Sorn wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:Image

Oh! Look at those tears.
What an....interesting looking child.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Let’s not make fun of children

THIS is your first comment after lurking since April? Image

Ffs, nothing irritates me more than people coming on a gossip site and telling people what they can or cannot talk about. Image Jackson’s an annoying little shit bc his PARENTS made him that way! They’re constantly giving him whatever he wants and treating him like he’s better than everyone....including his own brothers! Plus, if his parents were even the slightest bit worried about the long term damage being done to their “precious babies,” they probably shouldn’t be using them to fund their lavish lifestyles.

Trust me, a few comments about him on a gossip site are going to be the LEAST of his worries in 12 years. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
badmahma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by badmahma »

rottiemama wrote:
badmahma wrote:
Sorn wrote:What an....interesting looking child.

Let’s not make fun of children

Ffs, nothing irritates me more than people coming on a gossip site and telling people what they can or cannot talk about. Image Jackson’s an annoying little shit bc his PARENTS made him that way! They’re constantly giving him whatever he wants and treating him like he’s better than everyone....including his own brothers! Plus, if his parents were even the slightest bit worried about the long term damage being done to their “precious babies,” they probably shouldn’t be using them to fund their lavish lifestyles.

Trust me, a few comments about him on a gossip site are going to be the LEAST of his worries in 12 years. Image

How does all that justify commenting on his looks. He’s just an interesting baby.

We should focus on the ADULTS and talk about them since they’re the ones at fault, you even said it yourself.

I’m just a lurker tho, I watch her vlogs and like to read opinions similar to mine. I’m too busy to keep up with this entire gossip site lol.

But y’all need to stop attacking babies (he’s only 4!)

I can see Jackson growing up to despise Keren. She seems like such a helicopter mom. If he does end up being a brat it’s what she deserves Image

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

I like how Levi reacted and told it's not nice when their kids just stand there wondering why their mom keeps screaming Everytime she jumps in the pool.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

badmahma wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:37 pm [
How does all that justify commenting on his looks. He’s just an interesting baby.

We should focus on the ADULTS and talk about them since they’re the ones at fault, you even said it yourself.

I’m just a lurker tho, I watch her vlogs and like to read opinions similar to mine. I’m too busy to keep up with this entire gossip site lol.

I can see Jackson growing up to despise Keren. She seems like such a helicopter mom. If he does end up being a brat it’s what she deserves Image

If you want to focus on adults, do so. We don't need your moral policing. What Jackson has turned out to is something we can't tolerate. Instead of commenting on their channel people come here and do so. No one is attacking nor the person being attacked even knows lol it's an observation that he's manipulative and a brat. Stating that is not harming anyone.
java33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by java33 »

5 vlogs in a row about the birthday. That’s how uninteresting they are. Gotta milk a 4th birthday as much as they can for views

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

This family is fucked up. :?
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by milkmama0306jr »

Whateverumean wrote:
badmahma wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:37 pm [

If you want to focus on adults, do so. We don't need your moral policing. What Jackson has turned out to is something we can't tolerate. Instead of commenting on their channel people come here and do so. No one is attacking nor the person being attacked even knows lol it's an observation that he's manipulative and a brat. Stating that is not harming anyone.
Helicopter moms actually care about their kids, Keren does it to manipulate, stay in control, make sure she is the center of their world and slow them down. Keren is also lazy which is why the boys stay home a lot, too selfish and lazy to take them anywhere that are for kids.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

he is as bad as his mother constantly checking the camera before he cries a toddler manipulator
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

milkmama0306jr wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:00 pm Helicopter moms actually care about their kids, Keren does it to manipulate, stay in control, make sure she is the center of their world and slow them down. Keren is also lazy which is why the boys stay home a lot, too selfish and lazy to take them anywhere that are for kids.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
She is such a HELICOPTER MOM:

-Let's Sutton suck on the sucker and laugh when he repeatedly falls over with it in mouth
-When the kids were sick for 2 weeks go on a rant but NOT take them to the doctor
-Didn't have pool enclosure and left kids unsupervised telling, "They KNOW not to get in the pool"
-Doesn't feed them nutritious food- ramen, pizza, croissants, pediasure are the only ones. Occasionally if the kids are lucky they get salmon
-kids sleeping on the top bunk can reach the fan and nothing is done till now.

But guys she's such a HELICOPTER MOM
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

java33 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:09 pm 5 vlogs in a row about the birthday. That’s how uninteresting they are. Gotta milk a 4th birthday as much as they can for views

I don't keep up with them much anymore, but I saw they posted FIVE birthday videos for Jackson...so I guess nothing has changed. How many birthday videos did the other two get? Why would you not try to adjust your behavior if you saw that you are clearly favoring one child over the others? Or are they that oblivious? Or do they just not care? Putting your children online has it's issues, sure, but the good thing about filming your family all the time is that you can see your bad habits and adjust them accordingly, right? Even if Keren loves Jackson more, why not try to alter your behavior so that the other two at least don't feel that favoritism? If we can see it through 20 minute videos, they can feel it in that house. I think it's fairly normal for parents to have favorites, I don't think you would in an ideal world, but you can't help how you feel, that's why I think it's important to try to counteract that natural instinct. Sometimes your personality is gonna clash with your kids and that's ok, but these boys are so young that it's sad that she can't connect with all of them.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

So Jackson got 7!!! Birthday related videos, 5 within the week. Sutton got 4 videos and Landon got 2!

If that doesn’t scream who the favorite is then I don’t know what does at this point..
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

teaspiller111 wrote:Image

This part actually shocked me so much... doesn’t a dad of three young kids know how to properly take an infant out of a car seat?!?! Omg

Seeingthis makes me furious. Yeah lets rip his arm out of its sockets.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

badmahma wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
badmahma wrote: Let’s not make fun of children

IF he ends up a brat
HE IS a brat ALREADY

babynumberfour
Talker
Talker

Unread post by babynumberfour »

Image looking weird

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Why is she doing a Blue Apron ad? Over the summer back at the apartment I remember her doing a hello fresh. Like when she didn't even roast the tomatoes!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”