Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

pikabu
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by pikabu »

There is a clock on a wall on the left side, which shows 17:55 and over, so she must of closed the drapes to make it look darker,...
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

pikabu wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:51 pm There is a clock on a wall on the left side, which shows 17:55 and over, so she must of closed the drapes to make it look darker,...
OMG pikabu,wellllll spotted! 😂
Do you remember,in the house,she used to take the hands off the clock...so she cd pretend it was whatever time of day she was attempting to fool us into believing!
What a fibber..we know when she is lying,its whenever her lips are moving! X
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

pikabu wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:51 pm There is a clock on a wall on the left side, which shows 17:55 and over, so she must of closed the drapes to make it look darker,...
In the washing video? Thanks. I didn't bother to look or realize. :-o Why does she do this all the time? Same in her routines. As if it wouldn't be interesting enough to see how a real big family is doing their house chores and how they tackle the day. But no, it's not enough. Taina has to wake up at 3:00am and her daughter too. Cleo going for a run, of course,...I just can't. Oh, but you don't need a lot of sleep! It's unhealthy!!!! 5 hours are more than enough.
Robinsdog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Robinsdog »

Yes cut J's dreads off. While you have the scissors out, cut everybody's dreads off and give the boys haircuts. Just over the long hair. The dreads just look dirty.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

TT seems to be living in her own time-zone, where 17.55 is late night, 2.58 pm is 3am. I know, most vlogs are to some extent staged and do not necessarily reflect reality ( sometimes they are in huge part a wishful thinking of their authors), but hers is mostly lies and disinformation. Yes, I liked the aesthetics of the big house and initially was quite impressed with how organised she was - but then I started discovering skeletons in her closet. I agree Leo seems to have distanced himself from her - but she also treated him unfairly ( remember his bed under stairs in the basement?). Now the boy felt a bit more freedom and can not blame hm for that. On the other note - I wonder how long his marriage will survive? He does not appear to be mature enough to be a husband... Going back to TT I wonder, where she really is now and whther she got her kids some proper shoes and warm clothes? The days are getting cold in Europe...
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Robinsdog wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:20 am Yes cut J's dreads off. While you have the scissors out, cut everybody's dreads off and give the boys haircuts. Just over the long hair. The dreads just look dirty.
Yes snip snip! Jez,Darty n Shakey need cuts..Romeo's still ok i think..his hair tends to look quite clean and he suits it up or down.
The dreads look awfully dirty and scruffy and uncomfortable now x
On subject of hair,Om' s curls are cute!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

draconessa wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:50 am TT seems to be living in her own time-zone, where 17.55 is late night, 2.58 pm is 3am. I know, most vlogs are to some extent staged and do not necessarily reflect reality ( sometimes they are in huge part a wishful thinking of their authors), but hers is mostly lies and disinformation. Yes, I liked the aesthetics of the big house and initially was quite impressed with how organised she was - but then I started discovering skeletons in her closet. I agree Leo seems to have distanced himself from her - but she also treated him unfairly ( remember his bed under stairs in the basement?). Now the boy felt a bit more freedom and can not blame hm for that. On the other note - I wonder how long his marriage will survive? He does not appear to be mature enough to be a husband... Going back to TT I wonder, where she really is now and whther she got her kids some proper shoes and warm clothes? The days are getting cold in Europe...
I could never understand why Leo slept under the stairs..when there was an empty bedroom containing only little girls clothing?
Sbody said that room was T n Ps love nest
There does seem to be a rift now between L and T
I agree with you that he isnt mature enough to be married ...He's too young and has gone straight from home to marriage
I dont think he has had the usual rites of passage that most young people experience before they settle down. X
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Exactly. He still acts like a teenager, not a man with his own family. It does not help Jenna is also mentally a child. What do they do for a living, anyway? As I do not thnk Leo earns enough from his YT to sustain a family. Are they on benefits ? Well, a great way to start your adult life... being a parasite. But I think it is a learnt behaviour in this family, as no-one there really has a stable source of income.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

So - Jes has dreadlocks partially cut - looks even worse now, more messy. Shave this head!!!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh i must go and look at Jez!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

draconessa wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:51 am Exactly. He still acts like a teenager, not a man with his own family. It does not help Jenna is also mentally a child. What do they do for a living, anyway? As I do not thnk Leo earns enough from his YT to sustain a family. Are they on benefits ? Well, a great way to start your adult life... being a parasite. But I think it is a learnt behaviour in this family, as no-one there really has a stable source of income.
Wd they get benefits? Here in the uk,being young and healthy,they wdnt get money,except maybe unemployment benefits,but to get that,they wd need to prove they are actively seeking work.
I dont watch their videos,the giggling over nothing gets tiring,but I get the impression they are too busy flitting around to be looking for work
This family seems able to conjure money out of thin air! 😄
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:38 am
draconessa wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:51 am Exactly. He still acts like a teenager, not a man with his own family. It does not help Jenna is also mentally a child. What do they do for a living, anyway? As I do not thnk Leo earns enough from his YT to sustain a family. Are they on benefits ? Well, a great way to start your adult life... being a parasite. But I think it is a learnt behaviour in this family, as no-one there really has a stable source of income.
Wd they get benefits? Here in the uk,being young and healthy,they wdnt get money,except maybe unemployment benefits,but to get that,they wd need to prove they are actively seeking work.
I dont watch their videos,the giggling over nothing gets tiring,but I get the impression they are too busy flitting around to be looking for work
I know that in Scandinavian countries the benefit system is quite generous, that appears to be the case in Finland as well. In Poland they would not even get the unemployment benefit - at least that would be cut off after a year, even if they were actively trying to get a job.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

draconessa wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:54 am
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:38 am
I know that in Scandinavian countries the benefit system is quite generous, that appears to be the case in Finland as well. In Poland they would not even get the unemployment benefit - at least that would be cut off after a year, even if they were actively trying to get a job.
And what doe the people do that are still unemployed after a year? :? :-o I mean, the opposite is as terrible, but nothing?! That's not okay either...

I mean, even the dreadlocks cutting will be two videos...if we are lucky. I wonder if he really wants to brush them out, because that's going to be a long and hurtful time period. Plus I assume that short hair would suit him better - but Taina seems to enjoy people with long hair more. He probably will just do, what she wants him to.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Have only watched eight mins so far..my concentration is limited these days when it comes to Ts vlogs
Almost six mins before the first lock is snipped
Before then we have to put up with T rambling in her worst sickly sweet voice..
Making a big deal of the 'chickpea and macaroni' breakfast?
Stopped watching round eight mins,put off by Pop's torn and dirty fingernails..bit much just after my dinner,along with T telling us about J's huge placenta and v long umbilical cord 😩
draconessa
Talker
Talker

And what doe the people do that are still unemployed after a year? :? :-o I mean, the opposite is as terrible, but nothing?! That's not okay either...

[/quote]

After a year you only have your health nsurance. I mean, to keep the unemployment benefit in Poland you need to attend the sort of job centre regularly ( if you do not, they will again cut you off money) - they usually will get you some courses to raise your qualifications or learn new skills and find you some temporary employment. This may be something quite basic, but will bind you over till you get sth more suitable. Sometimes good offers may appear as well. But what they want people is to stay proactive - not live worry-free, lazy life, like TT and her horde ( for instance). Plus, in Poland TT would be getting money monthly for each kid, plus quite possibly Social Services would support her with housing and everyday needs to some level.:)
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:07 pm Have only watched eight mins so far..my concentration is limited these days when it comes to Ts vlogs
Almost six mins before the first lock is snipped
Before then we have to put up with T rambling in her worst sickly sweet voice..
Making a big deal of the 'chickpea and macaroni' breakfast?
Stopped watching round eight mins,put off by Pop's torn and dirty fingernails..bit much just after my dinner,along with T telling us about J's huge placenta and v long umbilical cord 😩
To be honest, I just FFd this till I saw what Jes looked like after the cut :D Saw some chickpeas and some other undiagnozable matter on plates and thought I would not like to spoil my evening tea:D Maybe will have a look tomorrow, if I am in a mood for this:D
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Taina must have never heard of swim nappies :p Omega in another super soggy diaper.
Neph behaving like a 3yrs old again. Aph should be able to hold scissors at her age, maybe she was not given chance to practice until the dreadcut.
Putting in the corner, is this how they punish their kids?
I hope Jers keeps his promise and cuts his dreads entirely off. I am sure he would look way better. Not sure if T allows him "his own decision".
as for Poland they would actually have a great amount of money on the 500 plus benefit :p this benefit is so high, cause Poland has got decreased demographics. Taina did not like it there though, it is like an alien planet she said.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

sorry - duplicate...and there doesnt seem to be a delete option anywhere?
Dont know the answer to this..if i press submit,and get a message asking do i want to review my words,coz theres at least one more new post..if i still want to submit,and do,it duplicates?
Last edited by Herbert-Sherbert2019 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

You made me laugh Draconessa about undiagnozable matter on plates! 😄 Good description
You have got to admire those kids,they tuck into anything and everything..we could never accuse them of being fussy eaters!
Wise move not watching before eating! Between fingernails,childbirth memories,and the sickly voice,you wd deffo be put off yr meal x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:43 pm Taina must have never heard of swim nappies :p Omega in another super soggy diaper.
Neph behaving like a 3yrs old again. Aph should be able to hold scissors at her age, maybe she was not given chance to practice until the dreadcut.
Putting in the corner, is this how they punish their kids?
I hope Jers keeps his promise and cuts his dreads entirely off. I am sure he would look way better. Not sure if T allows him "his own decision".
as for Poland they would actually have a great amount of money on the 500 plus benefit :p this benefit is so high, cause Poland has got decreased demographics. Taina did not like it there though, it is like an alien planet she said.

How rude of her,if she didnt like it there,say nothing,just move on. No need to make derogatory remarks

Return to “Q-Z”