Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Its a relief to see Jez minus the dreads.
Omega's napp after the " bucketwash" ....oh dear....lots of laughter but no attempt to make the poor tot dry and comfy..but then perhaps he's used to it x
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

I read somewhere on here about putting someone in a corner?? I missed that but in one vid a long time ago TT said dont make me send you to the naughty corner. What was up with Neph acting so stupid and silly and reverting back to pushing people out of the way to be where she wanted and her fake laughing etc-acting like a baby. I was glad to see them have real food for a change and they were so enjoying it. Yeah it looked bland to most of us but it is food they like that is good. Were those buckets for fun? Am I the only one who wonders when they wash those bikinis? So glad Jes got rid of those dreads. I think all dreads look nasty and probably smell but I am probably wrong about that. He is a good lookin kid and we need to see his face and I wonder he didnt always have a headache. A boring vid, I guess that first cut was supposed to suspensful but it was just annoying.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

I think the reason they are called dread locks is because they are dreadful. Think of all the dirt, pollution and who knows what else is in them.
Did Cleo think they would all end up the same length if she measured what she was cutting them down to?😂

I have say that they are beautiful children.

Leo has no aspirations to be anything other than a full time Youtuber which he said in one video. Don’t know how serious Jenna is when she mentions the B word...baby. That might knock Leo into next week with some reality. Oh my, what would T think about becoming a Grandmother?🤪

Said it before, this site is rather confusing for posting. Hate when you want to quote just one person your response includes everyone’s post. I have nothing against anyone’s posts, it just makes so much to scroll through,
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:43 pm I think the reason they are called dread locks is because they are dreadful. Think of all the dirt, pollution and who knows what else is in them.
Did Cleo think they would all end up the same length if she measured what she was cutting them down to?😂

I have say that they are beautiful children.

Leo has no aspirations to be anything other than a full time Youtuber which he said in one video. Don’t know how serious Jenna is when she mentions the B word...baby. That might knock Leo into next week with some reality. Oh my, what would T think about becoming a Grandmother?🤪

Said it before, this site is rather confusing for posting. Hate when you want to quote just one person your response includes everyone’s post. I have nothing against anyone’s posts, it just makes so much to scroll through,
If Cleo thought what you wrote above she had some poor training. I wondered what she was trying to accomplis. I could explain how to make it look all one length but who cares. i am just surprised Cleo did use the technique which a basic 101 hair subject.
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

CeliaB wrote:That gondola ride terrified me. It also must have cost a fortune but money seems to be of no object. Did they look at anything other than themselves and the cameras? I live in Italy, Venice is magical but no place for a tribe of toddlers. Gondolas are not the most stable of boats, children should remain seated for everyone’s safety.
It seems Nefertiti also gets boobie time so presumably KJ and Aphrodite can also indulge if they want to. Hmm..
WHAT?! She’s breastfeeding a effin 5 year old?! WHAT THE FImageCK?!!!!!!! No way omg omg omg what?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

CeliaB wrote:That gondola ride terrified me. It also must have cost a fortune but money seems to be of no object. Did they look at anything other than themselves and the cameras? I live in Italy, Venice is magical but no place for a tribe of toddlers. Gondolas are not the most stable of boats, children should remain seated for everyone’s safety.
It seems Nefertiti also gets boobie time so presumably KJ and Aphrodite can also indulge if they want to. Hmm..
I think she breast feeds because they’re so freaking malnourished it’s like the holocaust! Wtf is going on that they’re not being investigated?! The nurse maids elbow these kids must have from constant YANKING! I think the boobie emphasis is because she wants to keep her breasts full. She knows once she stops they will be deflated old bags.

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Chellefaye wrote:Re:Venice

Why does T continue to pose and show off when she knows the camera is in her? Anyone interested?
I felt so sorry for the guy steering the gondola, Im sure he thought one or more of the kids were going overboard, so did I. T is more bothered about filming than safety. Just grabs the little ones by the leg at the last minuet! When Aph almost overbalanced all she could say was ‘I got it on camera’ sooooo responsible! Same as when Aph fell in the lake a few vids back and started to cry.. again... T rushed to film her, not offer comfort. Memories are what you make of them, sharing family time together, not all about capturing every moment on film. You are missing the ‘NOW’ T and it will soon be yesterday. Children grow so fast, you wont get these times back.

I thought Omega was getting a little old fir breastfeeding, but I heard Nef asking for milk and being told ‘later, as it would be weird doing it now’ its weird anyway T! Is this for her or you?
She’s so god damn malnourished they need to get calories in Neph she’s practically mentally challenged from the lack of nutrition wtf is going on with European child protective services?! Maybe that’s the real reason she’s on the run!!!!

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Am I the only one who suspects with the degree of severe malnourished improperly cared for children is why Taina is “on the run” from child protective services getting involved neph looks deathly ill! I have kids with chemo with more weight wtf is going on I have stopped watching everyone should before these kids die in front of us because her views make her feel like this malnourished kids doing unsafe things is okay! You’re all enabling and it’s disgusting I am done!

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

If she’s gonna f0cking breastfeed pump and put it in a cup you sicko freak!

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Neph is still breastfeeding to get mom time and stop the insane starvation she must feel crazy hunger pangs!

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Lalelou123 wrote:I wonder if people think Cleopatra is the mother of the younger children, especially when they run around like twins. Taina really makes sure to look like Cleo - I mean they even have the same piercing. I would be so annoyed and ashamed...plus Taina looks so bony, it's not at all pretty. Actually her figure has become really ugly and unpleasant to watch. She looks in pain, like she is sitting on her bones...and she makes her children recite by heart what they will do today to prove that she didn't plan the trip, because she asks the children on a day to day base what they want to do. -_- And their snacks...it would be so easy to prepare some healthy ones, but NO, she takes buiscits and crips on the trip. I don't get her.

King James looks so sweet since his hair starts to grow out. It was such a horrible idea to Mohawk and he didn't even wanted to have it in the first place. Taina is so cruel...now he reminds me of Michel von Lönneberga.

Did I hear right that she told the Gondolieri that they took ages to eat? Jeeez, they have a right for a break too. I don't get her. Why is she so disrespectful against other people? She screams bad comments, talks about them whilst next to them and she never even says thank you. If people are really nice to them, she treats them like servants or like it's a blessing to have her. If someone makes smalltalk with her, she just brags. She never has a nice word for them ever...

And as already said a hundred times, it's all about the photos and her being able to say to how many countries she went. So annoying...

By the way, someone said that Nefertiti seems to be really loud and now that her English skills are more developed, I too believe that this isn't a speech delay. She seems to have a hearing problem. I wish Taina would get her checked, but a hearing device wouldn't fit her aesthetics for sure. Such a shame...I bet Nefertiti is a very bright girl, but her mother doesn't allow her to reach her potential just for the sake of beauty and by babying her. She just wants to please her mother so early - none of the others besides Cleo acts that way. And Cleopatra just wants to be perfect and not profoundly please her mother. She wants to please just everyone and I bet she dreams of being the perfect wife, getting picked by a handsome husband. No other dreams of her own...

And I felt like throwing up watching them play in that dirty water. I remember how much Venice is stinking because of it...and the Gondolier tries to make them behave and to stay even, but none of them listens. They are lucky that the boat didn't sink, because he was so skilled and shifted his weight all the time to counterbalance their movements.

Well, they did say thank you just before the video ends. I need to put a note into the calendar because of it. xD
I’ve been saying Nef is going deaf for months and months and months and pull the rotten teeth before she’s freaking septic wtf!

draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

ther3 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:43 pm Taina must have never heard of swim nappies :p Omega in another super soggy diaper.
Neph behaving like a 3yrs old again. Aph should be able to hold scissors at her age, maybe she was not given chance to practice until the dreadcut.
Putting in the corner, is this how they punish their kids?
I hope Jers keeps his promise and cuts his dreads entirely off. I am sure he would look way better. Not sure if T allows him "his own decision".
as for Poland they would actually have a great amount of money on the 500 plus benefit :p this benefit is so high, cause Poland has got decreased demographics. Taina did not like it there though, it is like an alien planet she said.
Yes, in Poland that was the Gov plan to encourage people to have bigger families. Plus, they give a yearly 300 PLN for school equipment ( In PL) you need to buy your own school books, notebooks and other stuff. There are no school uniforms - apart from some private or church schools.
TT not liking Poland, well, who cares?
I do not thinks Jers will cut his Salomon's hair quite off - seems to be a thing for TT for the boys to have long hair ( apart from KJ, but give it time). All young kids seem to be going through the stage of development reversal now - I think it has very much to do with getting them back to nappies, plus overload with that travel. They need some more steady and normal life - but normal does not exist in TT world. Feel sorry for them.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Hmmmmm- I hadnt thought about TT wanting to keep her boobs full. I always thought it was so she could eat a lot and keep thin but the full breast is more likely. Yes- I have been there as have lots and lots of us--nice full bosom til we finsih pregnancy and breastfeeding--then boombye boobs. I hated that too but not enough to keep my 3 feeding past the time they told me they were through. Vanity vanity vanity is thy name Taina. And today King was weaing jockey briefs. I am pretty sure he does not like wet or poopy diapers as fastidious as he is. He was plenty dirty today and it was nice he wasnt stressing over it.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

TT is all about her looks, nothng else matters to her, so...she would breastfeed till they were 18 or longer :)
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Ashley18032 wrote:
Chellefaye wrote:Re:Venice

I thought Omega was getting a little old fir breastfeeding, but I heard Nef asking for milk and being told ‘later, as it would be weird doing it now’ its weird anyway T! Is this for her or you?
She’s so god damn malnourished they need to get calories in Neph she’s practically mentally challenged from the lack of nutrition wtf is going on with European child protective services?! Maybe that’s the real reason she’s on the run!!!!

There's not such a thing as "European child protective services", each country has its own.

They left Finland to move to Australia so, I think they're not even registered as residents at the time.

Who knows, maybe, as you said, the decision to move to Australia was taken because child protective services started asking questions.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

draconessa
Talker
Talker

Who knows, maybe, as you said, the decision to move to Australia was taken because child protective services started asking questions.

[/quote]

That is my feeling as well. I think they realized they were getting in trouble and kids could be taken into care, so they decided to make a run and move to Australia - but this takes time and money, so they decieded to make a journey through EU, hoping to get away from the services. As most of EU has no borders between countries ( those , who signed Schengen treaty) it is relatively easy to disappear there. This would also explain the hugely delayed YT vlogs - they do not want to show, were they actually are at that moment. Even though there is no general european child protection services, still Finnish authorities might be looking for them in other countries - if they knew, where the horde were. I still have the feeling they are already in Australia, and the vlogs do not really represent tehir actual route and the order of it. For instance - is the last vlog with Jers dreadlocks cut off flmed in Italy? we do not know:)
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

draconessa wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:50 am TT seems to be living in her own time-zone, where 17.55 is late night, 2.58 pm is 3am. I know, most vlogs are to some extent staged and do not necessarily reflect reality ( sometimes they are in huge part a wishful thinking of their authors), but hers is mostly lies and disinformation. Yes, I liked the aesthetics of the big house and initially was quite impressed with how organised she was - but then I started discovering skeletons in her closet. I agree Leo seems to have distanced himself from her - but she also treated him unfairly ( remember his bed under stairs in the basement?). Now the boy felt a bit more freedom and can not blame hm for that. On the other note - I wonder how long his marriage will survive? He does not appear to be mature enough to be a husband... Going back to TT I wonder, where she really is now and whther she got her kids some proper shoes and warm clothes? The days are getting cold in Europe...

Last video (cutting of dreadlocks) I think they are in the Grotta della Poesia, Roca Vecchia, in southern Italy, on the heel. It must be the end of August and it wasn't cold yet.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Ok, so we have at least two months delay, if not more ( I still have a feeling it was...more than a year ago:)) - as the house in Finland was on sale in November 2018, completely empty. :) I was wondering about shoes, since TT made a point of embarking on a long journey for half a year - and f she set off in the beginning of Spring, all that travelling will take her time till, let's say, November. Today ( 2nd Oct) in UK it is a rainy day and bitterly cold - I have a vision of the horde braving the elements in their summer clothes and well worn-out flip-flops. A sight to behold!!!
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

My guess is they hired/bought the motorhome in late summer 2018, went to Lapland for the winter and then started to travel across Europe. If this were the case, I feel so bad for the kids. Maybe they couldn't move to Australia right away because they didn't have a place to stay and some of the kids are Finland citizens, I guess it takes time to apply for a visa in Australia.
But these are only assumptions.
Their itinerary is really strange and they don't seems to be interested in the things they see (or could see) in any country.
In Italy they went from Venice to Pisa (missing Florence), Rome (but I doubt cause there's no footage), to Salento which is 6:30 hours away from Rome (missing Naples). It sounds strange to me, if you really want to visit a country you don't avoid some of the most significant places, especially if you pass by them.

draconessa
Talker
Talker

You could be right. Thay might have done this! I think the itinerary is very strange indeed, but this may also be due to TT's plan to confuse everyone watching. The route through Italy makes no sense - and, as you say, they are missing important places - unless then she starts to show some footage. In TT's world everything is possible, even zig-zagging through Italy there and back :D

Return to “Q-Z”