Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Unread post by KATEEE »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
Danielledollparts21 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:43 am
But her nighttime routine with two toddlers was a completely accurate account of how they put the kids to bed Every single night lmfao.
There’s always lotion and massages and books.
I feel like this was an attack on Britneyandbaby's recent upload for her baby, it included a bath in organic lavender body wash before she went to sleep.
Yikes that’s pretty shady of her. I’m not a huge Britney fan but at least she seems to treat her kids equally and actually seems to want to spend time with them (even if it’s for a sponsorship).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oof. Go read Britney’s thread on here. She favors the youngest baby and treats the other three like they don’t exist. She fails to acknowledge her sons diagnosis to the max also. These YouTube moms just don’t seem to have it together at all. Minus the Scott family, because their quints are adorable as I’ll get out.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:54 am
remre1017 wrote:Kyra is the most uninteresting person and she’s going to be on two podcasts?? ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

What is she even going to talk about? How she doesn't bathe or put her kids to bed, throws random fruit on the counter for breakfast and takes off to rub shitty blankets all over herself and sell them for 5x the cost? Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Maybe Kyla or whoever the sitter is that day should do a nighttime routine lol. One of the two parents should be home at night to put those kids to bed. They used to have a bedtime routine when Levi was young but that has clearly went out the window. Kids do not need IPads, phones,TVs, milk, juice, toys, ect to go to bed. It over stimulates their brain when it should be winding down and resting and the milk/juice sits on their teeth all night damaging the enamel.
vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
blehhh wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:It took Kyra 3 kids to start caring about their wellbeing? She literally said she didn't care about bottle rot and stuff with her other kids...I don't get it.
Say What? How could she not care. They should not have kids

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What?!?

i thought it was even weirder how she went “and now i apparently do i guess” she doesn’t care. she just needed the content.

xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Levi in the new vlog says to Kyra “Daddy’s being mean but I want to go but I want to stay with you.” It’s really sad that he already knows when Oscar is being mean to him

theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

Oh yeah, just put a blanket in your infants crib wrapped almost around her face. Risking SIDS is totally worth it, right? who cares, a six month old is no different from a toddler, surely? while you're at it, complain about how long it takes said infant to drink a bottle, that's what a parent of a tiny baby does right?
Oscar is going to kill these kids or seriously injure them one day
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Levi in the new vlog says to Kyra “Daddy’s being mean but I want to go but I want to stay with you.” It’s really sad that he already knows when Oscar is being mean to him

I'm sure he hears Kyra calling him mean all the time. I don't think he's actually mean in any concerning way, just more of a strict parent while Kyra is a way overly sensitive pushover.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

dOnT gO
ImageImageImageImageImage

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

jellybean wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:07 am
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Levi in the new vlog says to Kyra “Daddy’s being mean but I want to go but I want to stay with you.” It’s really sad that he already knows when Oscar is being mean to him

I'm sure he hears Kyra calling him mean all the time. I don't think he's actually mean in any concerning way, just more of a strict parent while Kyra is a way overly sensitive pushover.

Yeah there's been times when the kids were acting up and Kyra had to get Oscar to stop them because they don't listen to her. She wants Oscar to be as "nice" as her but if he was then the kids wouldn't be listening to either one of their parents. Discipline is part of the job.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

She is way too dramatic and projects her insecurities and anxiety on to her kids. You don't make a four year old feel anxious and guilty for wanting to go see his friend and have fun. They were going to Florida for a couple of days not across the world. Did you also notice that the sitter was still there feeding the baby getting her ready to go to bed when both parents and Kyla were there.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

oldschoolmom39 wrote:She is way too dramatic and projects her insecurities and anxiety on to her kids. You don't make a four year old feel anxious and guilty for wanting to go see his friend and have fun. They were going to Florida for a couple of days not across the world. Did you also notice that the sitter was still there feeding the baby getting her ready to go to bed when both parents and Kyla were there.
Just more proof that Kyra needs to get help. No healthy person gets that scared and anxious about one of their kids and fiancé they barely even like leaving for 2 days.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Kyra was more upset that Oscar was leaving than her son.. ok. Not like she doesn't have an army of help and other priorities anyway. So damn dramatic. Grow up!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

I know I'm a few days behind to talk about Kyra's newest KBaby video (I've been on vacation and trying to catch up) but she kept saying "idk why I'm showing you guys this." A first I was like okay typical girl talking/ranting.. but then I realized why she's showing all these brands. She's trying to get her favorite stuff sent to her for free. Duh.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

mamaKay072 wrote:I know I'm a few days behind to talk about Kyra's newest KBaby video (I've been on vacation and trying to catch up) but she kept saying "idk why I'm showing you guys this." A first I was like okay typical girl talking/ranting.. but then I realized why she's showing all these brands. She's trying to get her favorite stuff sent to her for free. Duh.
Omg makes so much sense Image
It’s embarrassing that she admitted she was going to do more ads since youtube was cracking down. It’s just proof that she’s only doing all of these ads for $$$$$$.

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

remre1017 wrote:
mamaKay072 wrote:I know I'm a few days behind to talk about Kyra's newest KBaby video (I've been on vacation and trying to catch up) but she kept saying "idk why I'm showing you guys this." A first I was like okay typical girl talking/ranting.. but then I realized why she's showing all these brands. She's trying to get her favorite stuff sent to her for free. Duh.
It’s embarrassing that she admitted she was going to do more ads since youtube was cracking down. It’s just proof that she’s only doing all of these ads for $$$$$$.

and the whole "what else do I have in here? oh wow look at these vitmains, the same vitamins that just happen to be sponsoring this whole video, wow these are my absolute favourite, so much that I just have to carry them in my car now, totally coincidentally while I'm filming a video in my car about my favourite things lucky I found these things just laying around but obviously they were in here because I had to talk about them being my favourite since that's they whole reason behind me filming this video."
why couldn't she just be like "This vitamin company is sponsoring today's video and I love them so i thought this would be a good time to tell you guys all about every thing else that in loving at the moment" would have came across as so much more real instead of just "I had no idea these were in here, and by the way they're sponsoring this video so let me talk about it as much as I'm legally required to but still try to pretend it's just a coincidence that they were in my car while I was filming"

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Nicky1918
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicky1918 »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:04 am Image

She keeps exposing herself

That’s just sad. Holding and feeding your baby, rocking her to sleep, singing her songs, giving her a bath... that’s how you connect with your baby at this stage. That’s how you two form a special bond. My favorite memories with my kid at that age was snuggling him to sleep.
Your baby needing her basic needs met is not an inconvenience. Stop acting like doing the bare minimum is normal parenting. Normal parents go above and beyond for their children. Normal parents take their kids to the doctors and give their kids baths regularly. Normal parents make their kids breakfast and hold their bottles. You are the fucking worst, lady.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

remre1017 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I'm still stuck on "lay your baby down with a bottle". She's on her _third_ kid. Does she still not know that you don't put a baby down with a bottle?
I mean, unless of course, it's a bottle of water. But she doesn't say that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Personal story (kind of) - I work in child welfare and I know a foster kid, more like baby, he’s 3. He has to go in for a huge surgery because his mom gave him a bottle to fall asleep with and his teeth are completely rotten.
Levi and Alaya may be young. But look at these gross teeth. Especially Levi. She may show them brushing in night routines and what not, but that’s not gonna save bottle rot. It’s not gonna save their brains either by reading them one book a nicht and throwing iPads and phones in their faces the rest of the time.

ImageImage

Ok wait!!.... what the heck is bottle rot? We rock my 1 year old to sleep every night with a bottle

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

RylansMama18 wrote:
remre1017 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I'm still stuck on "lay your baby down with a bottle". She's on her _third_ kid. Does she still not know that you don't put a baby down with a bottle?
I mean, unless of course, it's a bottle of water. But she doesn't say that.

Personal story (kind of) - I work in child welfare and I know a foster kid, more like baby, he’s 3. He has to go in for a huge surgery because his mom gave him a bottle to fall asleep with and his teeth are completely rotten.
Levi and Alaya may be young. But look at these gross teeth. Especially Levi. She may show them brushing in night routines and what not, but that’s not gonna save bottle rot. It’s not gonna save their brains either by reading them one book a nicht and throwing iPads and phones in their faces the rest of the time.

ImageImage

Ok wait!!.... what the heck is bottle rot? We rock my 1 year old to sleep every night with a bottle

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
"Bottle rot" is essentially tooth decay and cavities caused by putting babies/toddlers to bed with a bottle.
If they fall asleep drinking a bottle it means that that formula/milk will sit on their teeth all night long, slowly creating bacteria that will lead to tooth decay. To avoid it they should have a bottle, brush teeth and then go to sleep , never fall asleep drinking the bottle (newborns are exceptions obviously)

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Nicky1918 wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:04 am Image

She keeps exposing herself

That’s just sad. Holding and feeding your baby, rocking her to sleep, singing her songs, giving her a bath... that’s how you connect with your baby at this stage. That’s how you two form a special bond. My favorite memories with my kid at that age was snuggling him to sleep.
Your baby needing her basic needs met is not an inconvenience. Stop acting like doing the bare minimum is normal parenting. Normal parents go above and beyond for their children. Normal parents take their kids to the doctors and give their kids baths regularly. Normal parents make their kids breakfast and hold their bottles. You are the fucking worst, lady.
I know! I loved giving my little ones baths and reading Good Night Moon and The Runaway Bunny, and cuddling their warm little bodies. No, I didn't use organic lavender, but I did sing to them: The Beatles Blackbird, and Sarah Mclachlan's Ice Cream Song. And I wasn't "extra" at all. I worked 12 hour shifts and was dog tired. But your little ones are little for such a short time! And that time is so special.
I just don't understand how so many of these Youtubers do the bare minimum, have tons of help with house cleaners and nannies/babysitters, and often tons of family around, and whine about how hard it is, yet kids look up to them! It's very confusing to me.

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Wow way to guilt trip your 3 year old, Kyra. Poor Levi was obviously torn between going to Disney with his dad and staying with his mum who blatantly told him she was sad he was leaving. Couldn't she hype up the trip to him?? And do something special with the girls while they're gone?

Oh wait... I just saw they're going to Disney in LA next week ? Why tf are Levi and Oscar trekking to Orlando for the day then?
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

remre1017 wrote:

And whos fault is that. It is their own fault for not posting vlogs regularily and not saving up. And it doesn´t help that she is spinning out of control with her mental health and her fisnce is a lazy bum and thrir kids are being neglected. BORING family= no one wants to watch them any more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”