Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Dru55
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Dru55 »

I am appalled at the lack of fruit and veg in their diets. I am beginning to think TT doesn't really know what she is doing here. The videos are pretty boring now. Those kids are being dragged around Europe simply to be filmed so she can make money. As I said before, the trip is wasted on the little ones and the lack of structure and planning for the older ones is making them look fed up. They aren't learning anything substantial except random touristy soundbites. I wouldn't be surprised if viewer numbers are dropping off and she is buying subs to boost her income. Quite sad really as this kids are so sweet but being held back and not living a very constructive life
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

retiredrn70 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:56 pm I read somewhere on here about putting someone in a corner?? I missed that but in one vid a long time ago TT said dont make me send you to the naughty corner. What was up with Neph acting so stupid and silly and reverting back to pushing people out of the way to be where she wanted and her fake laughing etc-acting like a baby. I was glad to see them have real food for a change and they were so enjoying it. Yeah it looked bland to most of us but it is food they like that is good. Were those buckets for fun? Am I the only one who wonders when they wash those bikinis? So glad Jes got rid of those dreads. I think all dreads look nasty and probably smell but I am probably wrong about that. He is a good lookin kid and we need to see his face and I wonder he didnt always have a headache. A boring vid, I guess that first cut was supposed to suspensful but it was just annoying.
In the last video (cutting ...) KJ cut one of the dreadlocks and Jez reproaches him why he has done it and he have to go to the corner, as punishment. About minute 12.00. Later Jez tells him it was a joke.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

Yes, Dru55 - their diet looked much more sensible, when they were at home. There was plenty of fruit and veg then. Now - only pulses plus sweet treats. How can you justify that? It is middle of the summer, fruit and veg are plentiful evferywhere....She makes them vegan, but is unable to compose their meals properly - no wonder the kids look malnourished. The trip - when she was about to go I hoped the vlog would become much more interesting, showing places and landscapes, not only the horde. How naive of me!!! It is boring!!!
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

draconessa: Ok, so we have at least two months delay, if not more ( I still have a feeling it was...more than a year ago:)) - as the house in Finland was on sale in November 2018, completely empty.

They were looking for a new house in Finland. Video uploaded in February 28, 2019.

All this could have happened a year ago, I don't know, but in Europe there has been a heat wave this summer, that's why the little ones, and the older ones too, appear so tired in some videos.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

Could be the thing:) I remember the last summer was very hot, but so was 2018 - in Warsaw and Cracow they had to put water curtains some squares, so that people could cool down. It was the same in Zakopane - this year and before. geuss we will never find out - TT works hard to confuse everyone as into the dates, times and whereabouts:)
CeliaB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeliaB »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:38 am
draconessa wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:51 am Exactly. He still acts like a teenager, not a man with his own family. It does not help Jenna is also mentally a child. What do they do for a living, anyway? As I do not thnk Leo earns enough from his YT to sustain a family. Are they on benefits ? Well, a great way to start your adult life... being a parasite. But I think it is a learnt behaviour in this family, as no-one there really has a stable source of income.
Wd they get benefits? Here in the uk,being young and healthy,they wdnt get money,except maybe unemployment benefits,but to get that,they wd need to prove they are actively seeking work.
I dont watch their videos,the giggling over nothing gets tiring,but I get the impression they are too busy flitting around to be looking for work
This family seems able to conjure money out of thin air! 😄
I watched a video that worked out she is earning well over 200k from youtube. We are helping her earnings. No housing costs and even with 11 of them, 200k will go a long way.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

CeliaB wrote:
draconessa wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:51 am
I watched a video that worked out she is earning well over 200k from youtube. We are helping her earnings. No housing costs and even with 11 of them, 200k will go a long way.
You can watch her videos without helping her earn. I'll send you the link if interested

Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

What is happening with the quote here???

mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

draconessa wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:54 am Ok, so we have at least two months delay, if not more ( I still have a feeling it was...more than a year ago:)) - as the house in Finland was on sale in November 2018, completely empty. :) I was wondering about shoes, since TT made a point of embarking on a long journey for half a year - and f she set off in the beginning of Spring, all that travelling will take her time till, let's say, November. Today ( 2nd Oct) in UK it is a rainy day and bitterly cold - I have a vision of the horde braving the elements in their summer clothes and well worn-out flip-flops. A sight to behold!!!
I think she's only a month behind. Nef's birthday is in August. And her birthday vlogs were posted in late September.
I shared an instagram screenshot on page 17.
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

Emily81 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:26 am My guess is they hired/bought the motorhome in late summer 2018, went to Lapland for the winter and then started to travel across Europe. If this were the case, I feel so bad for the kids. Maybe they couldn't move to Australia right away because they didn't have a place to stay and some of the kids are Finland citizens, I guess it takes time to apply for a visa in Australia.
But these are only assumptions.
Their itinerary is really strange and they don't seems to be interested in the things they see (or could see) in any country.
In Italy they went from Venice to Pisa (missing Florence), Rome (but I doubt cause there's no footage), to Salento which is 6:30 hours away from Rome (missing Naples). It sounds strange to me, if you really want to visit a country you don't avoid some of the most significant places, especially if you pass by them.

The 5 kids who were born in Finland are eligible for Australian passports/citizenship through their parents. Saying that they will need 11 Australian passports to enter Australia on, since they are planning to live here. I noticed in one of Leonardo's vlog he travels on an Australian passport.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Well, the estate agents often use old photos of the property they have on their data bases, so even if it was for sale then it does not mean they were not living in there. On one of the other forums they said that the finnish property belongs to a relative of Tainas l, so I guess they would have been given a few months notice. They must have planned the trip at least half a year earlier. I am wondering where they are going to move in in Australia. Taina sometimes makes okes about buying three motor homes and travelling ariund Australia or about Jers building them a house. It is unclear wether they have a place to stay.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Many believe they are in UK now to meet with Leo. If they are flying to Australia from Heathrow it would make sense. I dont think they hit the 20 countries target in that case.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

I believe Taina must be buying subscribers cause only last week she got suddenly another 10 K. It is probably not ethical to watch her any longer.
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

Stellasaurus1 wrote:
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:49 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:29 pm Well, she IS from Finland. There's snow all around and it's bitterly cold - she is used to it. :love2: Like Leonardo running around in wet sneakers 24/7...that family.

I think Cleo said whilst holding the nappy: "And it's loaded to full capacity." SO SAD. How can you leave a child in a diaper until it's that full?!

I wonder if it's not about the money but the waiting time? You have to wait rather long to get inside the Colosseum, maybe the Leaning tower of Pisa was already a terrible time with the little ones having to wait.
You know, I thought thats what i heard but i told myslef..no it can't be,.you dont hold a dirty nappy in yr hands like that,waving it around.
And what was she going to do with dirty diaper at that time of night? Not pleasant to keep it in that confined space til morning.
And did she say something about she found it in a bag? I often cant make out what Cleo says.
The leaning towels of pisa looked grubby to me,if they were supposed to be washed. And if unwashed,unhygienic piled on the table. 14 loads..I wonder how often the bedding gets changed,will we find out in the promised " routines" ! Image x
Ps and yes that LOOK on aphs face..we have only seen that look since the trip started..at times that little one is inwardly fuming ...
I think they were saying the nappy was a spare left in the bag, which was then washed. I've done it before by accident, and the nappy absorbed as much water as possible from the machine! I don't think it was a used nappy.

And also, did Cleopatra really just say "husband goals" referring to Jerusalem hanging the clothes to dry!! :jd:
I just find that really awkward to say about your brother, that you want a husband like that :shock: . That along with other things mentioned makes me cringe.
I mean isn’t Jenna, Leonardo’s cousin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Lalelou123 wrote:
retiredrn70 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:51 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:19 am TT = (.)(.)

...was that nickname referring to that on purpose? If not, I always think about it whilst reading. XD So immature, but she’s all about them too. So it’s just fitting.

I just laugh about that design either, because she is all about black, white, gray and denim, and than she comes with that happy, childlike insta posting. It’s just a joke. Maybe she realized that she pushed herself snd her family into rather unflattering light, received lots of hate and so she sat down with the older kids and discussed a new battle plan.

More lies and schemes...I bet the last ones where the most honest videos she ever posted.
Does anyone remember what she was wearing in her first vlog It was supposedly bitter cold out? White short shorts and a blue shirt tied at he waist. I knew she wasnt quite right then.
Well, she IS from Finland. There's snow all around and it's bitterly cold - she is used to it. :love2: Like Leonardo running around in wet sneakers 24/7...that family.

I think Cleo said whilst holding the nappy: "And it's loaded to full capacity." SO SAD. How can you leave a child in a diaper until it's that full?!

I wonder if it's not about the money but the waiting time? You have to wait rather long to get inside the Colosseum, maybe the Leaning tower of Pisa was already a terrible time with the little ones having to wait.
I think it was wet because she lets them play in some nasty rain water collected bucket. This family is straight up trailer trash. Literally.

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

retiredrn70 wrote:
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:55 pm I was glad that vid was so short,bc it was boring as f*** and it made me claustrophobic..so dark and cramped in there
Like retiredrn said,the movie scene was staged..deffo
Two questions...
what was going on about the nappy Cleo was holding.i couldnt make head nor tail of what she said.
And did Taina say Napoleon for Neopolitan? x
The nappy didnt get out of the bag before it was washed and dried. She washed 14 loads.Tania supposedly took everything out of the home and threw stuff away -like a spring cleaning. Hard to believe she did that. Yes- the resident scholar of their house said Napoleon for Neopolitan. REally working hard to keep that place tidy. Hmmmmmmm- perhaps it is borrowed. Did the little ones use the camper shower. That wouldnt have been so tough but wow- all of them showering? Must be why they go to rest areas and such for that. But it was good to see the little ones all squeaky clean. If only they werent clad in dapers. Yes it made me claustraphobic too. I would need serious meds if I had to be one of the 11 people in that space. I suppose they are used to closed quarters in any case. Pretty sure they didnt always have access to a big house. The banter seemed real but it made me uncomfortable. I dont know why. And the movie scene? I have seen Aph kick people out of the way if she is crowded. I doubt that little scenario lasted long. She really hates to be be crowded. She did have a look of annoyance on her face when mom was talking about the lettuce or whatever it was. She is a study all by herself. An adults wise ass body in a tiny girl. To know what she thinks would be awesome although sometimes it is obvious. She does not do the trained monkey routine well.
Well what little kid would ever bother eating some healthy nasty as$ vegan Sh!t if they could just eat the trash Taina has fed them the whole time? If she protests Taina will give her cookies and chips and soda with cake. Like wtf? Hahaha good luck ever getting them to eat that trash again!

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Emily81 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:44 am
CeliaB wrote:

You can watch her videos without helping her earn. I'll send you the link if interested

Yes please Emily ! X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hmmmmm...I dont feel we can suggest that Child Protection maybe after the family.
As sbody just mentioned,the kids were well clothed,had lots toys,clean environment back at the house. They ate well there by vegan standards i guess.
Things have gone haywire while on the road.... more or less inevitable that poor routines will happen when eleven people are living out of a small van and travelling many miles
T and P have definitely not made good enough provisions for the kids as regards sun,healthcare,footcare and meals. Probably same re sleeping arrangements..we havent been shown them but i think we can safely assume there arent enough beds for everybody to sleep well every night..T and P have been very remiss by not planning properly and not addressing probs as they have arisen.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ashley18032 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:51 am
retiredrn70 wrote:
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:55 pm I was glad that vid was so short,bc it was boring as f*** and it made me claustrophobic..so dark and cramped in there
Like retiredrn said,the movie scene was staged..deffo
Two questions...
what was going on about the nappy Cleo was holding.i couldnt make head nor tail of what she said.
And did Taina say Napoleon for Neopolitan? x
The nappy didnt get out of the bag before it was washed and dried. She washed 14 loads.Tania supposedly took everything out of the home and threw stuff away -like a spring cleaning. Hard to believe she did that. Yes- the resident scholar of their house said Napoleon for Neopolitan. REally working hard to keep that place tidy. Hmmmmmmm- perhaps it is borrowed. Did the little ones use the camper shower. That wouldnt have been so tough but wow- all of them showering? Must be why they go to rest areas and such for that. But it was good to see the little ones all squeaky clean. If only they werent clad in dapers. Yes it made me claustraphobic too. I would need serious meds if I had to be one of the 11 people in that space. I suppose they are used to closed quarters in any case. Pretty sure they didnt always have access to a big house. The banter seemed real but it made me uncomfortable. I dont know why. And the movie scene? I have seen Aph kick people out of the way if she is crowded. I doubt that little scenario lasted long. She really hates to be be crowded. She did have a look of annoyance on her face when mom was talking about the lettuce or whatever it was. She is a study all by herself. An adults wise ass body in a tiny girl. To know what she thinks would be awesome although sometimes it is obvious. She does not do the trained monkey routine well.
Well what little kid would ever bother eating some healthy nasty as$ vegan Sh!t if they could just eat the trash Taina has fed them the whole time? If she protests Taina will give her cookies and chips and soda with cake. Like wtf? Hahaha good luck ever getting them to eat that trash again!

I was thinking about that bag...of lettuce? Does anyone ever really sit eating a bag of just lettuce? Specially a tiny tot?

Return to “Q-Z”