Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

ther3 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:49 am I believe Taina must be buying subscribers cause only last week she got suddenly another 10 K. It is probably not ethical to watch her any longer.
I have same feel ther..not really ethical to watch any more..have felt a little uncomfortable for a while now..but i do like seeing the kids..its pathetic but i'll miss them if i stop watching....
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

pikabu wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:51 pm There is a clock on a wall on the left side, which shows 17:55 and over, so she must of closed the drapes to make it look darker,...
Why does she lie about stuff that doesnt matter? And how did she remember about the cord and placenta 20 yrs ago? That is pretty amazing. I wonder did she eat teh placenta? Some weirdos. Wait- no- it wouldnt be vegan.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

marianelaschmidt wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:19 am
retiredrn70 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:56 pm I read somewhere on here about putting someone in a corner?? I missed that but in one vid a long time ago TT said dont make me send you to the naughty corner. What was up with Neph acting so stupid and silly and reverting back to pushing people out of the way to be where she wanted and her fake laughing etc-acting like a baby. I was glad to see them have real food for a change and they were so enjoying it. Yeah it looked bland to most of us but it is food they like that is good. Were those buckets for fun? Am I the only one who wonders when they wash those bikinis? So glad Jes got rid of those dreads. I think all dreads look nasty and probably smell but I am probably wrong about that. He is a good lookin kid and we need to see his face and I wonder he didnt always have a headache. A boring vid, I guess that first cut was supposed to suspensful but it was just annoying.
In the last video (cutting ...) KJ cut one of the dreadlocks and Jez reproaches him why he has done it and he have to go to the corner, as punishment. About minute 12.00. Later Jez tells him it was a joke.

Me too..was glad to see them in the shade,on their own,at a table eating...the horrid "wash-buckets" spoilt the scene a bit... I think they must have been just meant for fun,coz no way was any washing going on..
And yeh! Again being unkind to KJ about cutting the dread..Jez hugged him a minute later but why do they have to pick on him,supposedly " in fun" ..except it isnt funny
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:39 am
pikabu wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:51 pm There is a clock on a wall on the left side, which shows 17:55 and over, so she must of closed the drapes to make it look darker,...
Why does she lie about stuff that doesnt matter? And how did she remember about the cord and placenta 20 yrs ago? That is pretty amazing. I wonder did she eat teh placenta? Some weirdos. Wait- no- it wouldnt be vegan.
and dont forget..he was " the biggest baby of the month!" Of course! He just had to be didnt he! 😄😄😄
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

CeliaB wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:18 am
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:38 am
draconessa wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:51 am Exactly. He still acts like a teenager, not a man with his own family. It does not help Jenna is also mentally a child. What do they do for a living, anyway? As I do not thnk Leo earns enough from his YT to sustain a family. Are they on benefits ? Well, a great way to start your adult life... being a parasite. But I think it is a learnt behaviour in this family, as no-one there really has a stable source of income.
Wd they get benefits? Here in the uk,being young and healthy,they wdnt get money,except maybe unemployment benefits,but to get that,they wd need to prove they are actively seeking work.
I dont watch their videos,the giggling over nothing gets tiring,but I get the impression they are too busy flitting around to be looking for work
This family seems able to conjure money out of thin air! 😄
I watched a video that worked out she is earning well over 200k from youtube. We are helping her earnings. No housing costs and even with 11 of them, 200k will go a long way.

Celia, Emily said theres a link where you can watch without contributing to her earnings ..youre right,200k goes a long long way,even with eleven of them buying chimney cakes!
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

ther3 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:49 am I believe Taina must be buying subscribers cause only last week she got suddenly another 10 K. It is probably not ethical to watch her any longer.
How do you buy subscribers and would that really be cost effective for her?
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

Is it normal in Finland or anywhere to wear bikinis when you’re not swimming? In America you can wear them in the pool or at the beach. You will be refused service in restaurants and stores or anywhere if you’re in a bikini. Unless you’re both strippers at night and hop on over to Amsterdam that would explain your cash flow as bums who refuse to work with a litter of children?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

Where can you buy subscribers?

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Whilst the first is because of her being narcissistic, the later is totally believable. My mother knows exactly when we are born (in seconds), how much we weighted, how long we have been, which cott in the hospital we have been placed and how long it took her to deliver. She said that when things are extremely important to you, you just remember no matter what.
Ashley18032 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:15 am Where can you buy subscribers?

There for example: https://getfans.io/buy-youtube-subscribers
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Ashley18032 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:14 am Is it normal in Finland or anywhere to wear bikinis when you’re not swimming? In America you can wear them in the pool or at the beach. You will be refused service in restaurants and stores or anywhere if you’re in a bikini. Unless you’re both strippers at night and hop on over to Amsterdam that would explain your cash flow as bums who refuse to work with a litter of children?

No, it isn't. You don't wear them anywhere besides the beach, probably beachside restaurants (probably even with some light clothing like a beach dress), including lakes and stuff. They wear it everywhere - I bet they don't even have a bra with them, to be honest. :?
retiredrn70 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:56 am
How do you buy subscribers and would that really be cost effective for her?
Youtube has programs, which search their website for videos, which have spikes of views, but it doesn't seem very effective. I personally believe that this is, why some you tubers loose a ton of subs over night or have to delete a ton of videos. I understand that youtube wants to prevent them, because they pay something to them for advertisement, but on the other hand, there are even stats about the view time. So I don't know how effective it truly is to buy views or subs or even comments. But the more views and subs you have, the more audience you can pretend to provide. The real money isn't by ads and Youtube, because there are adblockers anyways. The real money is from companies, which send products to you tubers. Some don't even want them to do an advertisement like "this is sponsored by", but want the object be seen in a video for x amount of time. Others buy positive reviews like "I tried this and that" and others (skill share) ask them to say specific things when openly doing an ad IN their videos, meaning it can't be blocked. That's the real deal.
Last edited by Lalelou123 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:19 am
Ashley18032 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:14 am Is it normal in Finland or anywhere to wear bikinis when you’re not swimming? In America you can wear them in the pool or at the beach. You will be refused service in restaurants and stores or anywhere if you’re in a bikini. Unless you’re both strippers at night and hop on over to Amsterdam that would explain your cash flow as bums who refuse to work with a litter of children?

No, it isn't. You don't wear them anywhere besides the beach, probably beachside restaurants (probably even with some light clothing like a beach dress), including lakes and stuff. They wear it everywhere - bet they don't even have a bra with them, to be honest. :?

That was my thought,that they dont have bras with them..can only hope they have enough pants...! However,its insanity on their part to think you can travel in a van with eleven people AND bring along enough clothes as youre gonna need..coz there just isnt the space. The change from the enormous house to the cramped van must be SO hard to adjust to..if it was me,i wd find it impossible to adjust.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

They should have taken a van with them. There would have been still enough seating for everyone (if you include the caravan) and they could have packed the rest of their package in the back of the car.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:16 am
Whilst the first is because of her being narcissistic, the later is totally believable. My mother knows exactly when we are born (in seconds), how muych we weighted, how long we have been, which cott in the hospital we have been placed and how long it took her to deliver. She said that when things are extremely important to you, you just remember no matter what.

[quote
=Ashley18032 post_id=1490885 time=1570040124 user_id=47238]
Where can you buy subscribers?

[/quote]

That made me laugh about placenta not vegan!
And yeh deffo,i have only one child,but feel sure i wd remember forever every detail of every birth if i had had more ..so am not surprised about T...tho of course ALL her babies wd be the biggest,the bonniest,the best ever..even the best umbi cords and placentas!
😄😄😄
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

I do not get why they wearing bikinis. They dry quickly I suppose, but they are bot any good as underwear. Especially in heat and sweat. Maybe Taina likes having thrush :p
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

The biggest boy in the month, with the longest umbilical cord and the biggest placenta! Good she did not mention any other body parta or gory details... :p
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

ther3 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:49 am The biggest boy in the month, with the longest umbilical cord and the biggest placenta! Good she did not mention any other body parta or gory details... :p
Ah...she probably thought it. As Cleo said: HUSBAND GOALS. (And no, for once I don't believe that they are into each other. I would even suspect Leo more, if you watch earlier vids of him and that Jenna looks like her, but NO, I don't think that this is happening in this family. They are close, but they haven't been that isolated)

I just can't anymore. :D <3
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

ther3 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:49 am The biggest boy in the month, with the longest umbilical cord and the biggest placenta! Good she did not mention any other body parta or gory details... :p
Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:16 am
Whilst the first is because of her being narcissistic, the later is totally believable. My mother knows exactly when we are born (in seconds), how much we weighted, how long we have been, which cott in the hospital we have been placed and how long it took her to deliver. She said that when things are extremely important to you, you just remember no matter what.
Ashley18032 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:15 am Where can you buy subscribers?

I remember a lot of stuff but not as much as some. I was always so out of it anyway, But Kudos to anyone who does. She said to Romeo did he want to grow his hair to his wee. He and Cleo looked at her like wtf? arghhhh
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Emily81 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:44 am
CeliaB wrote:
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:38 am

I watched a video that worked out she is earning well over 200k from youtube. We are helping her earnings. No housing costs and even with 11 of them, 200k will go a long way.
You can watch her videos without helping her earn. I'll send you the link if interested

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I am interested. Makes me crazy the way they live their life through welfare. Taxes must be so high.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

I wonder if they rarely have fresh food is because it is expensive and really expensive to eat out. She said repeatedly prior to leaving that the trip was paid for- I wonder if they just spent more on chimney cakes etc than expected. I sense they are broke. And hey folks --the last 2 vids no talk of her "boobies".
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:13 am Hmmmmm...I dont feel we can suggest that Child Protection maybe after the family.
As sbody just mentioned,the kids were well clothed,had lots toys,clean environment back at the house. They ate well there by vegan standards i guess.
Things have gone haywire while on the road.... more or less inevitable that poor routines will happen when eleven people are living out of a small van and travelling many miles
T and P have definitely not made good enough provisions for the kids as regards sun,healthcare,footcare and meals. Probably same re sleeping arrangements..we havent been shown them but i think we can safely assume there arent enough beds for everybody to sleep well every night..T and P have been very remiss by not planning properly and not addressing probs as they have arisen.
I completely about Child Services necessarily being after them. Most times when you see one of those cases in the US, the kids are living in absolutely squalid condition, and it being abused. I don’t think we have seen any of that.

Their diet has certainly not been the best, and we’re not seeing the whole picture, but I do not think the children are malnourished. I said it before but, one granddaughter was a skinny little child and there was nothing wrong with her.

Maybe T is expecting a big spike in views and subscriptions when the move to Australia. People will be naturally curious as to their life there.

Return to “Q-Z”