GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Seriously y’all... I know the greedners are boring as hell, but we are better than this bickering amongst ourselves.

Tone is a very tricky thing to convey over the internet.

Just so everyone is clear, I post rule reminders when it looks like things are turning tense on the board. (Or sometimes I post it afterwards, because I’m not on here 24/7, because “rill life”) If I was calling anyone out directly, I have no qualms about doing so. Sometimes a simple “hey, here’s the rules” can make everyone pause, take a breath & see the board with calmer feelings.

For what it’s worth, I’ve had quite a few interactions with ireallydocare & I, personally, did not see her comment as unkind.

New members are great! The more the merrier. And this conversation has helped the idea of a FAQs board being born to help future newbies who might need a quick “catch up” on info/abbreviations. Especially helpful since our thread count is pretty high.

I know that Ive been kind of filling a spot for Snarkadoodle until she returns, but I really am trying to do the best by everyone on this board. So when I post rule reminders, it’s because I don’t want things to escalate to a point that the head moderators come in and put us in time out. We’ve been there, done that... I’d rather not have that again.

Obviously you are all entitled to your feelings and opinions, can we just remember that the topic at hand is the greedners? They, for all their shortcomings, are the ones that brought us here and in a way helped create this group that I consider friends.

So there’s my 2 cents... stay snarky, my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by JD386 »

Dear lord can we move on from this discussion? Maybe she intended to sound bitchy. Maybe she didn’t. At this point, WHO CARES!?

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Blog posts directing to videos. Yawn.
*sniff, sniff* Smell that?
Desperation is in the air. YouTube revenue must be hurting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

He really thinks he’s invincible...fucking perv

ImageImage

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tg910 wrote:Image

I totally read that as “a dog in the life” and thought poor bentley. He’s being pimped out for views ImageImage

soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soolaimon345 »

alannah62 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:32 pm
Ireallydocare wrote:
Harpersmama2 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:14 am Can someone explain to be what KAD stands for?
Thanks~
Kool Aid Drinker.

It is helpful when new members join the board to go back and read some of the previous threads to get caught up.
This board moves fast and generally we do not re-hash topics that have already been posted, unless of course, they happen again.
KAD has been explained many times in many of the topic threads.

Happy snarking!
Geez...she asked a simple question, no need to be bitching and lecturing. Are you the boss of the page? Yes, the word KAD has been mentioned many times, but the actual meaning has not and it would take her a long time to find it.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

True, when I 1st joined I read many many pages & saw KAD referred to often but no mention of what it stood for, I had to ask, thankfully I received a polite explanation.
There are none so blind as those who will not see :-|
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

tg910 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:10 am Image

I highly doubt Trashley plays much of a role in their usual morning routine, the cats hair is so over stressed, I know braids are in these days but how about giving their hair a rest and just let it hang with maybe clips on the side to keep it off their face?
Trash made such a big deal of getting it cut (like all of 1 inch) because she wants it long but you would never know because it's always plastered up to their skull.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Game time!! In the spirit of Tyler’s favorite holiday, Halloween, let’s make some memes!

Below are 3 photos I snagged from IG, and I left their original captions... I think we can do so much better!

So, hit me with your best meme!

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

Just a couple of predators...?

soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

I love Drakes honesty on how pissed he was with the little brats being at Freddy's, he was not impressed...priceless. Obviously Bison failed to mention they would be there when he invited him for a good reason, who would want to have to put up with them and their unruly disgraceful behaviour all day, I would have kicked them out of that shop if I were the owner, the way they touched everything and would pick something up to look at and just throw it on the ground, I was cringing just watching it. Then with Trashley showing them the puppets the way they just grabbed as quick as they could like feral hyenas made my blood boil, I would not stand for that behaviour and how blind and naive are those two to even allow it, then even post it on social media, I would be embarrassed to show my kids if I let them behave like that.
Harpersmama2
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Harpersmama2 »

soolaimon345 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:43 am I love Drakes honesty on how pissed he was with the little brats being at Freddy's, he was not impressed...priceless. Obviously Bison failed to mention they would be there when he invited him for a good reason, who would want to have to put up with them and their unruly disgraceful behaviour all day, I would have kicked them out of that shop if I were the owner, the way they touched everything and would pick something up to look at and just throw it on the ground, I was cringing just watching it. Then with Trashley showing them the puppets the way they just grabbed as quick as they could like feral hyenas made my blood boil, I would not stand for that behaviour and how blind and naive are those two to even allow it, then even post it on social media, I would be embarrassed to show my kids if I let them behave like that.
What video was this?? I need to see it!
Harpersmama2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Harpersmama2 »

Ton O Tyson was eyeing up that pig at the pumpkin farm! Ohhh the possibilities 🐷
Who needs a nanny for a simple trip to get a damn pumpkin?
I see in the near future Humpty Dumpty is going to have a great fall. You can’t go to church (for show) on Sunday and lie and steal the rest of the week.
Karma! It’s a comin’
kopela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kopela »

Harpersmama2 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:53 am
soolaimon345 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:43 am I love Drakes honesty on how pissed he was with the little brats being at Freddy's, he was not impressed...priceless. Obviously Bison failed to mention they would be there when he invited him for a good reason, who would want to have to put up with them and their unruly disgraceful behaviour all day, I would have kicked them out of that shop if I were the owner, the way they touched everything and would pick something up to look at and just throw it on the ground, I was cringing just watching it. Then with Trashley showing them the puppets the way they just grabbed as quick as they could like feral hyenas made my blood boil, I would not stand for that behaviour and how blind and naive are those two to even allow it, then even post it on social media, I would be embarrassed to show my kids if I let them behave like that.
It was a couple of weeks ago, Ashat was somewhere and Type2 conned Drake and Claudia into going for lunch but didn't tell him the 'durls' would be there. He was really pissed, he wouldn't have gone had he known.
Video was called 'dad takes the girls shopping for the day and it gets out of control'. About 8 mins into the video.
soolaimon345
Talker
Talker

Harpersmama2 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:53 am
Dad Takes The GIRLS SHOPPING For The Day And It Gets OUT OF CONTROL 18th Sep 2019
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

AshyNan's IG says she is going to Disney with friends. Is that why Macy was in the slapjack picture with the cats - maybe "bestie" Sam flew in to rescue the hapless hillbillies while the antsy nantsy is on vacation. Assley can't possibly handle rill life on her own.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

No...no it fucking won’t. Drinks this size should not be drank by a 4 year old...this is ridiculous.

kopela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kopela »

nahthxx wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:16 am Image
No...no it fucking won’t. Drinks this size should not be drank by a 4 year old...this is ridiculous.

And a child that was sick too.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

She looks so wide and unwashed. N [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... b173af.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

I really didn’t want to give these dirt bags a view, but I just had to go watch. Oh the brutal honesty was great. 😂
kopela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kopela »

ears wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:46 am She looks so wide and unwashed. N

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
She looks huge in that picture, and why is her hair curled and then straight ends.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”