Lalelou123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:50 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:13 am Hmmmmm...I dont feel we can suggest that Child Protection maybe after the family.
As sbody just mentioned,the kids were well clothed,had lots toys,clean environment back at the house. They ate well there by vegan standards i guess.
Things have gone haywire while on the road.... more or less inevitable that poor routines will happen when eleven people are living out of a small van and travelling many miles
T and P have definitely not made good enough provisions for the kids as regards sun,healthcare,footcare and meals. Probably same re sleeping arrangements..we havent been shown them but i think we can safely assume there arent enough beds for everybody to sleep well every night..T and P have been very remiss by not planning properly and not addressing probs as they have arisen.
I completely about Child Services necessarily being after them. Most times when you see one of those cases in the US, the kids are living in absolutely squalid condition, and it being abused. I don’t think we have seen any of that.

Their diet has certainly not been the best, and we’re not seeing the whole picture, but I do not think the children are malnourished. I said it before but, one granddaughter was a skinny little child and there was nothing wrong with her.

Maybe T is expecting a big spike in views and subscriptions when the move to Australia. People will be naturally curious as to their life there.
Her weight comes up, because we are puzzled about her development. She speaks like someone, who can't hear probably. Her speech delay is discussed by finish people in the finish forums, so there is prove that it has nothing to do with her English skills, especially hence she seems perfectly adapted to use English now. Plus Taina babies her and she starts to act like a real toddler again whilst she should develop to preschooler rather soon. In most countries children become schoolers with six or seven years and in a lot of cultures their responsibilities start to change and become more severe too. So it can be expected that the age between six and seven is a natural major point of development in humans and whilst Nefertiti is just five, she just doesn't act that way. I am a certificated nursery teacher and I am studying in University to become a teacher for teenagers. Nefertiti does act like she's three and I don't know why that is. It can be, because she wants to please TT, who tries to keep her nappy gang or how she refers to it. It's sad because she hinders her daughter to develop. Either because of her wanting to have x toddlers or because hearing devices don't fit her aesthetics and it's sad how much she plants the will of perfection and beauty into her girls. I think it's unhealthy to tell someone to be beautiful all the time. I mean, Nefertiti cried when she realized that male butterflies are more beautiful than female ones and hence she's female and called Butterfly, she assumed to be not that pretty either.

So hence Nefertiti is severely thin and has speech delay and behavioral problems, as it seems through the videos, we are discussing the children's diet and also that some siblings are heavier and healthier looking than her. It's also weird that Taina feeds her breast milk as a reward...think of it! She's five.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Yes, that is a perfect summary of what has been observed about Neph so far.
I believe Taina is more concerned about KJ, because she is afratd he might turn out to be gay. She, Jers and Cleo constantly belittle him especially when he is scared of sth or slower in physical exercise than other tots. Taina loves to point out that Aph or even Omega climb the bars more eagerly or faster than him. And it is simply not his element. He is a very clever little boy, he is a bit delicate and sensitive and it certainly developmentally forward for his age when it comes to reading or playing puzzles. She should be happy about this. He might be the reslly talented one. All they want for him is to man up.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Thats a good point i never thought of...afraid he might be gay. Poor little kid,expected to man up at such a young age.
They need to remember,macho isnt mucho.
My take on KJ is that unlike most children his age,he is more aware of danger. Lots of kids his age have no idea they might fall if they climb high,and they scamper up mindlessly. KJ is an intelligent kid and already his brain knows when to be cautious.

He understands when it could be dangerous,so he goes carefully,or he thinks,i wont do that this time.

Then the poor child has to endure being laughed at or told how he isnt brave like his sisters.
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

ther3 wrote:I do not get why they wearing bikinis. They dry quickly I suppose, but they are bot any good as underwear. Especially in heat and sweat. Maybe Taina likes having thrush :p
OH MY GOD! I was gonna post that they both must take Diflucan daily or have wicked yeast infections and the boys in wet jeans must be as chaffed as humanly possible! Image Also, I heard Jers go on and on about now he didn’t want his Locs wet at the water park... EW! They absolutely should soak up as much chlorine as they can they prob smell like road kill! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:Thats a good point i never thought of...afraid he might be gay. Poor little kid,expected to man up at such a young age.
They need to remember,macho isnt mucho.
My take on KJ is that unlike most children his age,he is more aware of danger. Lots of kids his age have no idea they might fall if they climb high,and they scamper up mindlessly. KJ is an intelligent kid and already his brain knows when to be cautious.

He understands when it could be dangerous,so he goes carefully,or he thinks,i wont do that this time.

Then the poor child has to endure being laughed at or told how he isnt brave like his sisters.
Well of course it would ruin her image if she a holier than thou raised a gay son. Imagine her perception of gay people. She is disgusting and has no manners and literally told the kids listen to the tour guide lie about how old the earth is and the cave! Imagine her biblical beliefs on such a thing as a gay son!
Also, she encourages her children to always always always do dangerous downright nonsensical things so she can get views. “Are you excited?! Do you want to climb up on that roof and snow board off? Yes, yes! Snowboard off that roof!” Or “Shakespeare you don’t know how to ride a bike yet? Go down that hill!” Or “Go from 105 degree hot tub and jump your wet body into the 10 degree snow mound!” That was literally a Dr. Mengele experiment performed on his victims so he could work on his theories of strokes. Which we now still use today though not credited to him due to the unethical nature of his experiments we know to use therapeutic hypothermia on those with the need to slow down the bodies destruction from strokes and heart attacks. But it is done in a more ethical and safe manner! How about when she tells the kids to “Put your bikini on and drop into that ice fishing hole!” She’s sadistic and she absolutely encourages dangerous unhealthy activities for them to partake in. One example when Shakespeare fell down the ice sledding and almost lost his teeth and likely had a concussion instead of being cautious she kept replaying the fall over and over laughing at the footage. WTF kind of parent thinks these activities are okay and CPS wouldn’t look into the ducking kids next door snowboarding to their deaths or possibly dying from inappropriately rewarming from extreme cold temperatures almost completely naked in the hot tub?! Come on don’t sound so stupid when you say “oh they’re clothed and fed.” What?! They’re fed candy and salty snacks. When they’re at home they ate nothing but the same beans daily and literally just grilled fruit. That’s not healthy nor is having small children rely on the 13 supplements whom of which the FDA doesn’t monitor for potency or safety since they’re over the counter. They can contain anything or nothing you’re reading on the bottle! Obtain some educations before making such obnoxious accusations! Go let your child snow board off the roof! I will absolutely call the authorities and have you looked into! You’re uneducated to be making such statements. If you think this is a safe example of parenting you’re literally diagnosable as mentally incompetent to parent, as well. Sensationalizing and capitalizing off your children’s reckless antics isn’t okay! Us watching it is only making the problem worse! Who in their right mind looks at Nef and thinks anything about her isn’t awful?! Who doesn’t look at Aph and think wow she’s displaying RAD reactive attachment disorder. Same for KJ he also clearly displays RAD. These kids are being forced to redo these things over and over until Taina gets the shot she is looking for. Meanwhile her false eyelashes are primped her veneers are done on her teeth her Botox and fillers are up to standard and her kids are wearing prison shower shoes to walk no doubt tens of miles per day. WTF is wrong with you just because she isn’t physically beating them in front of you it isn’t normal for them to lay still on a freaking blanket for hours while she washes dishes like wtf?! Leaving bottle rotten teeth in her mouth is going to lead to sepsis and while you say nothing is the harm, 1 out of 4 people with sepsis die! It is one of the number one killers out there! Let’s discuss how a proper small hearing aid is not esthetically pleasing whilst the kids teeth are rotting out she’s wasting away before our eye’s and reverting to childlike behavior for attention from mom! Yes, a hearing aid is hideous but the rotten teeth, skeletal body while mom clearly has body dysmorphia and wearing diapers isn’t! Whom wants to keep breastfeeding because as she realizes Omega is weening she can’t afford implants right now so she would let a dog suck her tit if it meant she kept full larger breasts! Can we discuss her going into a 10 degree cave in nothing but an oversized hoodie complaining she’s cold is okay?! Then forced to walk around while Aph is cold EVEN in a snow suit? Come on people wake up!

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Cleopatra never went to beauty school get out of here her haircuts are a disaster! She’s nothing to her mother than a princess to marry off to some arranged cousin like Leonardo... Then she will be rid of her and become nothing more than a baby making machine who does nothing but torture her offspring for $200,000 on YouTube! There’s no aspirations for these kids they’re not properly socialized to the point of experimenting with her own brother to align their sexual hormones. Whaaaaaaat part of this scenario is healthy? Because they are wearing clothes and at least getting chips and the occasional canned beans? You’re insane.

Last edited by Ashley18032 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Hopefully Taina highlights that September was Sepsis awareness month! AND NOT BY THE FACT THAT LITTLE BUTTERFLY BABY IS FAILURE TO THRIVE AND DIED! But don’t worry she’s buried right next to “Bait-hoven” When her child passes away. Is that what you want? Like come on... We call CPS for more than just living in squalor and getting beaten! As a peds nurse she absolutely needs to stop this before we watch her pick out a casket and spread out a 7 part series on “Nefertiti’s Untimely Demise but don’t worry I show my boobies at the viewing! Check it out you’ll never guess what color we picked out for her tomb stone!”

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Real talk these last 4 are why ANYONE watches! She sees this! They’re cute little toddlers! Guess why Nef is suddenly a convenient baby again?! Because ratings will be ZERO views will be ZERO likes will be ZERO when they’re all 10 & 11 & 12 because no one thinks kids that age are cute or fun to watch breakdancing. Which quite frankly I don’t think is adorable anymore at all now. LOL! Mix it up a bit Taina your content is stale and the kids are aging faster than you can pop out. So what’s the plan then IVF? Daddy’s sperm count is ZERO he’s old enough to be her father and the kid’s grandfather! Is Cleo going to supply more babies? Because without babies her channel is null and void it is based solely off you wanting to watch them being cute and make sure they don’t die. Not when they go through awkward middle aged annoying kids or older teens covered in acne braces and glasses and when the older ones escape and wear a green T shirt and throw her into a tail spin.

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hi Ashley..Re clothing and food.
It's not the be all and end all,but its the cornerstone of raising children, that they're clean,wellclothed and well fed,and in a warm clean environment.
The kids,while AT THE HOUSE were all of that...dressed comfortably ( indoors) and warmly ( outdoors),plenty of clean space and lots stimulating toys,and good food by vegan standards.
I remember them eating not just beans,but a variety of beans. Ditto fruit,veg,salad. They also had seitan,porridge,pasta,nuts,rye bread,vegan cheese,and probably more that I can't recall,and it all seemed to come in adequate quantities. They all had healthy appetites and lots of energy.
Doesn't make Taina a model mother, and Im not defending her, but I AM saying that I dislike being labelled ( and other members) as "stupid" and "uneducated" for saying that at home,the children were better clothed and fed MUCH better than on the trip.

Re the hot/ cold subject...
I am in the UK,and have heard that the sauna/ snow scenarios are common practice in some countries,doesnt happen here...I can't comment if this is good,bad,or indifferent..or healthy for adults and kids/ not ok for kids... therefore I have no comment to make.
Ditto the ' snowy' type vlogs. Havent watched,got no thoughts on them.
You may well be right re hot/ cold practices, I have no knowledge on the subject.
Please note,this doesn't mean I 'm - or any other member here is - 'mentally incompetent to parent'..

We have all expressed concerns over the other issues you mention
I.e.,the dangerous activities the boys have been encouraged to do,the general lack of sensible care on the trip,Nefs probs not being addressed,and so on,and so on.
Many of us have stated we now feeling uncomfortable watching.

You seem outraged at the way this family are being raised,and I' m sure that we appreciate and concur with your concerns,but please don't take
your anger out by being uncomplimentary...actually rather insulting...to your fellow members,many of whom have raised families/ are raising families and doing a good job of it.

If you have any ideas of how to rectify the Taina family situation, please share with us,if there is any way we can make the current situation any better ?
Because,as I see it, right now we can only comment on how it looks,viewing it from the outside.
This is a gossip forum....we will all have our different opinions/ thoughts,and the right to express them without being told to "wake up." We are all painfully conscious that things seem very much amiss here - you are not the only one who is aware and concerned.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

I believe Ashley was adressing the entire world (not specifically us, but including us) in a very straightforward yet general manner. It is also the matter of the american vs british style of communication. The rage and fury of the qualified pediatric nurse ;) well, certainly some things may seem more obvious to you Ashley than to others. I was very sad reading about the RAD syndrome. If this is the case it is an irreversible damage and my heart really aches for Aph and KJ :/ all what has been described about Neph is also just so depressing.
I believe those who need to wake up are all Taina's admirers. She might be losing them slowly. I have a feeling that she has been very passive aggressive in her last vlogs. She seems to know what enrages people and to do a lot of things to provoke negative reactions. She conciously strives for the views of her crticics, not only fans. And I am afraid how far she can go to keep the views high. There is a disaster looming.
I agree with Herbert that their circumstances in Finland did not seem so dire, neither can I really assess the sauna situation. It is probably normal to some extent, but it is hard to tell if and where Taina is abusing the nordic custom. We need someone from Scandinavia to help us with this subject.
And it is all one big experiment. The average viewer has no comparison with other extended families. For a very long time it was impossible for me to tell if what Taina does is normal. I thought maybe this is how big families work. Most of her viewers are not familar with the dynamics of a large family and she can use it to play the mum of 10, the guru of motherhood. Even if some of us know families with multiple children, 4 born one year after another is just a super rare thing in the Western world. We dont know how it is supposed to work. Neither really does Taina. But she carries the responsibility, she took this risk.
The ugly side of her personality and parenting have become evident to me during this European trip. Also looking back it sadly all makes sense. For a person with loads of maternal experience it is just astonishing how unconcerned she is with the very obvious developmental problems in her little ones. Also, her older kids were not on a vegan diet in their early years and not forced to live in the minimalistic way. They were never forced to live with the camera. She did raise them in a different way. She is experimenting with the little ones and making money of them and this is a very valid point and the worst evil of it all.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Very well said ther 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻💐
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ps tried to add more but was told i cdnt edit?

I was thinking back to almost two years ago? omega had just been brought home from hospital,and its surprising how much smaller the other kids were then! So they have deffo thrived to some extent and got taller
Taina seemed comparatively more normal then..less hyper and the voice wasnt as sickly sweet...
There were still some saddening typical T traits tho..
grabbing Nefs arm roughly while keeping a firm hold on the camera.
And her and Jez ( i think ) were teasing KJ over Om's dirty nappy.
And saying to Aph,Youre no longer the baby!
Aph was just a little dot back then...any empathic parent wd be making a fuss of the ' old baby' in order to help her adjust to being pushed out of the role she was used to. Hopefully Romeo comforted her when she needed it.
Getting the boobies out ....of course..
Despite those things,Taina didnt seem nearly as bad as now
I think the endless filming and all the tiring travelling in cramped conditions and heat have taken its toll
Sadly its the kids who suffer as a result of all that..🙁
I wish she had stayed home,put the " nappy gang" in for some modelling work...and Romeo n Dart if they were up for it..
the impact theyve all had on youtube,i guess they could have made a fortune from their modelling..some might say it wd be exploitative but lets face it,they wd spend far LESS time on film that way.
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

To add to that.. to be fair we get only snippets of their life for the vlogs. Not the full days. We really don't know what they eat all the time or do behind the scenes as they don't show a full day all the time. She obviously posts the bad food alot. A lot to be desired.
Yes, she obviously adds stuff she thinks will get reviews maybe it's for shock factor like kids doing stunts.
I'm no way defending her. I'm not a fan of her parenting and other things. I only came on here read and to gossip about her. As I write this, I see she has posted another candy reviews wow lol
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

About the sauna

http://saunarevolution.net/saunas-safe- ... 0advisable.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

It seems we' ve been transported back to Slovakia for a candy review...
Shakey looks quite nauseous as they wade thru endless choccy wafer biscuits and then some other chocs
Seems mad to be giving tiny tots large bars they can hardly hold
Darty hardly speaks but is ignored when he does..he seems resigned to it,poor boy
On the plus side, i thought Cleo looked sweet with her hair in plaits
And Now We Wait..for sbody to puke ..
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:18 pm It seems we' ve been transported back to Slovakia for a candy review...
Shakey looks quite nauseous as they wade thru endless choccy wafer biscuits and then some other chocs
Darty hardly speaks but is ignored when he does..he seems resigned to it,poor boy
So you watched Herbert-Sherbert
Makes me laugh she has nappys for the kids to protect their mattresses but what about puking? Someone said they had kids in buckets in water? Maybe that's what the actual use for them are buckets by the bed lol
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:09 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:18 pm It seems we' ve been transported back to Slovakia for a candy review...
So you watched Herbert-Sherbert
Makes me laugh she has nappys for the kids to protect their mattresses but what about puking? Someone said they had kids in buckets in water? Maybe that's what the actual use for them are buckets by the bed lol
Good point Mac..she shd invest some of her eyelash fund into buying some good mattress protectors...kids are notorious for puking in the night and after so much choc,surely its more or less inevitable.
Thinking about everyone over nappy gang age needing to pee in the night,They must have strong bladders... Coz sleeping two or three to a bunk ( the mysteries of the sleeping plans havent been unveiled to us! ) it wd involve disturbing each other a lot...
perhaps all eleven of them are padded up in diapers! That wd be a sight to behold!
The buckets,so called " washbuckets" according to T..omega and i think Aph were squatting in two v small buckets,literally crammed into them,no space to wash or to even play. Water looked like a dirty puddle. Omega got out and his diaper had expanded so much with water he could barely walk ...
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Well said!!!!! From the beginning I was sickened by all the people kissing her bony scrawny ass that she loves to display in her short shorts. And I am at a loss as why she is afraid King is gay. Geez what an ignorant a-hole. Bravery has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Her stupidity makes my blood boil. And if that is the case she needs to worry about Aph who is strong brave and agressive. King has a keen sense of danger. There is nothing to suggest that any of these kids are anything less than the gender they were born. And what if they are????? I wonder if this lunatic knows how much people dislike her?
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Well said!!!!! From the beginning I was sickened by all the people kissing her bony scrawny ass that she loves to display in her short shorts. And I am at a loss as why she is afraid King is gay. Geez what an ignorant a-hole. Bravery has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Her stupidity makes my blood boil. And if that is the case she needs to worry about Aph who is strong brave and agressive. King has a keen sense of danger. There is nothing to suggest that any of these kids are anything less than the gender they were born. And what if they are????? I wonder if this lunatic knows how much people dislike her?
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

This latest vid is just crazy. I personanlly think TT is the one with the sweet tooth and this is an excuse to eat it more. And it probably gets her out of making a real meal--or one of the older kids making a real meal. They are likely stuffed after that. AS far as TT carrying the responsibility of 4 children in 4 yrs??? She handed these kids over to a buddy when they were born and it shows although Aph is distancing from almost everyone esp her surrogate parent Romeo. I have seen RO tease her and tattle on her for silly things so maybe she is done with him. And she and King seem to be closer now. Wow- King was in rare form today. He acted like he was already high on sugar. Odd that TT did not tell him to calm down. She has never been one to let him carry on and play and be loud. The girls yes and now Omega but not King. What is that about? And he is still enamored with his buddy Jes. Jes is a kind soul. I wouldnt worry much about Darty. He is filing it all away in his brain and will one day write a best selling tell it all about his childhood and be rich. His family may stop speaking to him but then again he may have some of them helping him write it. I can only hope. In the house they ate well and were safe- somewhat. She still let them climb and do things that were dangerous. My heart stopped everytime one of those girls climbed over that gate. I envisoned them failing straight down to the basement but nobody did. And going down those stairs with all of them with her-even omega going down backwards. Wow and her saying- "they wont fall"!! WEll if they do you wont see it. BUT-- they were clean dry and warm and had good food. By AmericanI am american} standards and many many other countries they are not in need of DHS. I have seen so much worse that were declared safe. They do need to get a newer gig than breakdancing you are right. How about playing one of those many instruments they have mastered. How about watching a lesson in manners- just so we know they are being taught. But no- she did not take a risk or responsibility. She hasnt done much. People keep talking about her experience as a mom. Huh?!!! Maybe with the first 5 though Leonardo couldnt wait to get out. Anyway they are along way way from being dangerously neglected though it still isnt fun to watch the bad stuff. Sometimes it isnt fun at all and I either turn it off or mute it . I wonder what they did with the "lollies they didnt eat. I hope they werent tossed. What a waste that would be.

Return to “Q-Z”