disneylover23
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Copyson- No, you’re not seeing double | Tara Henderson | Part 7

Unread post by disneylover23 »

Megs1988 wrote:
Lilyrose22 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:19 am has anyone ever noticed how much Grayson stretches his arms and keeps reaching ? I feel like he is doing that after being constrained in his straight jacket bassinet for hours.
Did anyone notice how she made sure to say how he is almost out of his 0-3 month clothes after we talked about it on here? Hi Tara!
I have never seen a full term baby wear 0-3 month clothes at his age and size. It seems like my babies were out of 0-3 months after a month or 6 weeks.
Yeah my son was 3 weeks early and weighed 7lb6oz and he’s now 16lb (he’s a tank) but he pretty much skipped 0-3. Wore them for maybe a week haha. He’s in some 3-6 but mainly 6 or 9. Graysons clothes look tight to me though so I think she’s squeezing him in so she can hold on to her “baby” because for some reason these YT moms think anything over a month old is equivalent to being a damn toddler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

disneylover23 wrote:
Megs1988 wrote:
Lilyrose22 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:19 am has anyone ever noticed how much Grayson stretches his arms and keeps reaching ? I feel like he is doing that after being constrained in his straight jacket bassinet for hours.
Did anyone notice how she made sure to say how he is almost out of his 0-3 month clothes after we talked about it on here? Hi Tara!
I have never seen a full term baby wear 0-3 month clothes at his age and size. It seems like my babies were out of 0-3 months after a month or 6 weeks.
Yeah my son was 3 weeks early and weighed 7lb6oz and he’s now 16lb at 3 months (he’s a tank) but he pretty much skipped 0-3. Wore them for maybe a week haha. He’s in some 3-6 but mainly 6 or 9. Graysons clothes look tight to me though so I think she’s squeezing him in so she can hold on to her “baby” because for some reason these YT moms think anything over a month old is equivalent to being a damn toddler.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Okaycooool wrote:Tara just posted on her stories the dog under the table and under the chair. I think it’s odd.

I don’t. My daschund stays under our coffee table. But he equally lays on the couch, my boppy pillow, and the couch pillows. He even has a dog bed as well that he uses. She probably feels safe under there or something. I mean we have seen her on the couch before. I’m sure she’s allowed.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

Her kids probably get sick because before they started school they stayed in the house all day and couldn't build up an immune system.
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

Chambermaid69 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:25 am
Okaycooool wrote:Tara just posted on her stories the dog under the table and under the chair. I think it’s odd.

I don’t. My daschund stays under our coffee table. But he equally lays on the couch, my boppy pillow, and the couch pillows. He even has a dog bed as well that he uses. She probably feels safe under there or something. I mean we have seen her on the couch before. I’m sure she’s allowed.
She posted her laying on the table right after she. Got tthe new rug as if she was scared to be on it so maybe that’s why. I get it’s normal for dogs to lay in odd places too like your dog.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

I can't believe people are proud to admit they don't vaccinate their kids
You should feel bad about yourselves that Tara is actually smarter than you on something!
Vaccinations have nothing to do with common illnesses like stomach flu or a cold
And they don't have the flu
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:I can't believe people are proud to admit they don't vaccinate their kids
You should feel bad about yourselves that Tara is actually smarter than you on something!
Vaccinations have nothing to do with common illnesses like stomach flu or a cold
As soon as I saw the vaccine comment I knew they’d blame common illnesses on that.

lahaine_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lahaine_ »

15/35 of Tara's most recent uploads have included something about MOM OF 3/MOM OF INFANT, TODDLER, AND PRESCHOOLER/DAY IN THE LIFE OF MOM WITH 3 KIDS AND A PUPPY.

I had to count because I thought I was going crazy. Lol. Nope...she just milks the same titles over and over.

We get it Tara...you're super mom :roll:
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

Megs1988 wrote:
Mom of a healthy 4.5 month old here who just outgrew his 0-3 months. Not all babies get chunky quickly.

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:33 pm I can't believe people are proud to admit they don't vaccinate their kids
Honestly could give no cares what you think of my intelligence. There have been so many ethical concerns with Merck. They are in litigation right now for manipulating the MMR test results with rabbit blood to appear more effective. and that’s not the only one. Various recalls, and other questionable test practices. I’m actually surprised many people don’t question it. Here we have a product derived from aborted fetal cells and dead animals, that has questionable ethics and you call me stupid for not putting in my 10 pound child. Haha. I have every right to question what myself, and my family gets. Those shots are irreversible, yet, no individual testing is ever done.
I’m more than willing to go to the boxing ring if you still feel like spewing grade school insults. But I’m not interested in monopolizing the thread. Because I know how this goes. You call me stupid, I reply, you find another way to call me stupid... haha.

It was actually assumed she didn’t vaccinate because they’re always sick by someone trying to blame it on not vaccinating. So... I don’t know what your trying to get exactly other than insults.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Guys this board is about Tara Henderson. It’s not a vaccination debate. Jesus.
Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote:I can't believe people are proud to admit they don't vaccinate their kids
I am proud that I don’t vaccinate and yes I am an amazing mother and I don’t need some women on the internet telling me I’m not lol.
No I don’t inject my child with thousands of untested ingredients and I’m okay with that. They are perfectly healthy. Their pediatrician agrees and is natural minded as well, and yes I said pediatrician and yes I am a nurse too. Just because I don’t go with the media and what everyone else does doesn’t mean I’m a bad mom. I do my own thing, I do my own research and choose. Reading the ingredients and side effects alone was enough for us not to vaccinate. No I am not afraid of my child catching measles because they have a higher chance of dying from being struck from lightening than dying from measles.
The sad part is that you think Tara is a better mom because she vaccinates her perfectly healthy children and cuts skin off her sons penis for “cosmetic” reasons oh and literally feeds her children shit all day and doesn’t even want to spend time with them but I’m a bad mom because I don’t vaccinate lol okay. I’m not doing this whole vaccine debate because judging by your comment your very close minded and no matter what I say you will believe what you want.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Alexisanne293 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:48 am I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Her kids are always sick. ALWAYS but yet she pumps them full of all these vitamins and medicines.
She’s that annoying mom brings her kids to the dr for everything. My dr definitely wouldn’t give my child a steroid for croup and I wouldn’t want to pump my kids with steroids if I didn’t have to.

Right and go steam up the shower tara you idiot or if its cool out taking them outside at night bundled up she couldn't handle grayson hiccuping when he was two weeks old so she gave him freaking drops and when I said something she blocked me
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

tara never said she circumcised grayson
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

PREACH SIS!!!

Besides ALL the issues and concerns tied to vaccinations...
They.
Are.
Not.
Necessary.
If.
You.
Live.
A.
Healthy.
Life.
And.
Naturally.
Develop.
Your.
Immune.
System.

Vaccinations are replications (with added neurotoxins) of what naturally happens in your body over time, so therefore, they are jot necessary.

At this point, it's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$
PhreePanda wrote:
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:33 pm I can't believe people are proud to admit they don't vaccinate their kids
Honestly could give no cares what you think of my intelligence. There have been so many ethical concerns with Merck. They are in litigation right now for manipulating the MMR test results with rabbit blood to appear more effective. and that’s not the only one. Various recalls, and other questionable test practices. I’m actually surprised many people don’t question it. Here we have a product derived from aborted fetal cells and dead animals, that has questionable ethics and you call me stupid for not putting in my 10 pound child. Haha. I have every right to question what myself, and my family gets. Those shots are irreversible, yet, no individual testing is ever done.
I’m more than willing to go to the boxing ring if you still feel like spewing grade school insults. But I’m not interested in monopolizing the thread. Because I know how this goes. You call me stupid, I reply, you find another way to call me stupid... haha.

It was actually assumed she didn’t vaccinate because they’re always sick by someone trying to blame it on not vaccinating. So... I don’t know what your trying to get exactly other than insults.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lahaine_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lahaine_ »

IT'S 2019. WE'RE VACCINATING OUR KIDS Y'ALL. DON'T BE STUPID.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

AryaStark wrote:I just watched her latest vlog and I have many thoughts. I’ve never seen a woman so into her kids possibly becoming sick any day now. ANY..DAY..NOW!! Tara, you need to listen to eastern medicine which is sometimes seen as more advanced that believes in less is more and those herbs etc you are shoving down their throats can accidentally do more harm than good and promote poorer health.

The mirror thing for the baby in the car was on quite loud IMO. Tara is constantly into not hearing her children with different sound machines at all times home/car. It was hilarious later when he was crying with it on she really though it would muzzle him. Baileys hair was done for picture day in a pretty braid and Shay got the let’s just slap a bow on it and call it a day look. Unfortunate.

Why does she make everything harder than it is? You meal plan for the week you buy everything at once. She forgot some items but if it’s not in the home oh well it’s not being made. You make what you have around. And why do you not have cans of soup in your kitchen for when someone gets sick??? Campbell’s works just as good.

The ugly polka dot dresses that someone sent AirOil also sent them to Tara. So much going on the dots, the unflattering lace, the strange needle point of a cat-the ties. I mean the outfit did it’s job; it scared me.

Drinking game: take a swig every time Tara says “don’t really know how to say it.”
Drinking game: take a shot every time she says “you guyysss”
We will all be lit between them both!! Image
Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

skippy1931 wrote:tara never said she circumcised grayson
Your right she didn’t I guess I assumed since she had gauze and vaseline in her changing table.

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

You can’t argue with ignorance. Vaccinate your kids.

ANYWAY

back to Tara

Has anyone noticed when she talks to Shay her voice changes? Like she’s trying hard to be nice
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I'm just going to say this...this. current generation of kids are the UNHEALTHIEST ever.

Chronic diseases.
Autism.
Allergies.
Eczema.
ADHD.

The list goes on and on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”