Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

retiredrn70
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Hey!!! One more vid with no bobby talk!!! Could it be she has heard us?
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Soooo much conjecture going on here.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Re: Nephs weight. When my youngest was little he and his siblings played a game . They were warriors and my youngest was the Unknown Bone as he was soooo skinny. He ate like a horse and just never gained much weight. BUT he did get taller and taller and taller. He is skinny still though strong and muscled with broad shoulders. His sibs hate him!!! Not really but they are jealous how he can eat still AND drink so much beer and stay skinny. My point???? All the kids seem naturally thin and that is heredity. My sons kid is skinny like that and so is was my father. Heredity people. I think she is naturally thin. She seems to eat plenty and good stuff while in house and when they have it on the road. Her mental development --who knows- maybe nothing more than TTs sick way to keep her a baby. At any rate- I am pretty sure her demise is not emminent over her physical state. But hey- what do I know. This is just a gossip site to wile away time. Lets just discuss and have some healthy debate. And now--I have to make dinner for my Skinny malnourished 45 yr old son and and his 2 skinny boys--spagetti casue they love my junk food spagetti.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

Tried to watch the latest vlog, but got put off. Slovakian sweets testing? Really? As if there was not enough on sweets, candies etc. in previous ones. Boring! Re Sauna - yes, it is customary to have a cold bath/ shower in nordic countries. As for an anecdote I will tell you, that in Russia they have so called 'Bania' - which is in fact a steam bath, similar to sauna. But additionally they flog themselves with willow twigs to encourage more blood flow in the skin - they believe it helps to get rid of toxins in your body. After such a bath they jump into the nearest lake/river, even in winter - they may cut a hole in ice for this purpose ( banias are buildings located near water usually - if not, there is a barrell of cold water outside) - it is believed to make your body stronger and immune to infections. With regards to child services in Finland - I know that in surrounding countries they are very, very stern and kids may be taken away into care for sometimes really strange reasons - for instance Nefertiti's rotten teeth could be treated as a sign of gross neglect, as would be prolonged lack of potty training. So I still suspect they might be already under a scrutiny, hence the trip and misleading vlog timing.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Here you have more on russian sauna:)
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

draconessa wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:55 pm Here you have more on russian sauna:)
Ty draconessa-- wow those folks are nuts or i am just a big baby but i like to be warm and dry.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:44 pm Forgot to say,where were Paul,Romeo,D'art?Supposedly sleeping while three adults talked and four tots " watched a movie"?
And possibly a washing machine whirring round?
Do they have a washing machine?
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Anyone suffer through Leo’s latest video? So Jenna is a nerd because she wants to go to a library? There are times when I think she is more mature than he. I hate the way he is so condescending to her or makes fun of her. He seems to think if he laughs it’s OK, or the big one, says he loves her.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Ashley18032 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:57 am Real talk these last 4 are why ANYONE watches! She sees this! They’re cute little toddlers! Guess why Nef is suddenly a convenient baby again?! Because ratings will be ZERO views will be ZERO likes will be ZERO when they’re all 10 & 11 & 12 because no one thinks kids that age are cute or fun to watch breakdancing. Which quite frankly I don’t think is adorable anymore at all now. LOL! Mix it up a bit Taina your content is stale and the kids are aging faster than you can pop out. So what’s the plan then IVF? Daddy’s sperm count is ZERO he’s old enough to be her father and the kid’s grandfather! Is Cleo going to supply more babies? Because without babies her channel is null and void it is based solely off you wanting to watch them being cute and make sure they don’t die. Not when they go through awkward middle aged annoying kids or older teens covered in acne braces and glasses and when the older ones escape and wear a green T shirt and throw her into a tail spin.

Wow- kinda harsh but your opinion so ok. I have always wondered how folks knew Pauls age. I know how beards age a man and he could be mid 50s or even late 40s. And how do we know his sperm count is ZERO? Alec Baldwin is on his 5th kid and he is in his 60s. Just saying. And I guess the breakdancing is emphasized a lot but I still kind of like to see King as you can see what he is doing now. Neph cant do it period-never really could and Aph is still so small it is hard to tell what she is doing. I do love watching them jump around like at the water park. They -esp Aph have no inhibitions and when she just tired of doing what the others do she freestyles it like crazy. It is delightful to watch.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:20 pm Anyone suffer through Leo’s latest video? So Jenna is a nerd because she wants to go to a library? There are times when I think she is more mature than he. I hate the way he is so condescending to her or makes fun of her. He seems to think if he laughs it’s OK, or the big one, says he loves her.
I have tried but just cannot watch these 2. I dont know how they are making a living doing it. I was annoyed when he was doing a vid with his whole family . They were on a cruise and he said-my mom is better than yourmom- to the viewers and it just hit me wrong. He then said only kidding. I have heard him on different occasions say rude things and then say only kidding. I wish I liked him. But,,,,,,,,
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:Hi Ashley..Re clothing and food.
It's not the be all and end all,but its the cornerstone of raising children, that they're clean,wellclothed and well fed,and in a warm clean environment.
The kids,while AT THE HOUSE were all of that...dressed comfortably ( indoors) and warmly ( outdoors),plenty of clean space and lots stimulating toys,and good food by vegan standards.
I remember them eating not just beans,but a variety of beans. Ditto fruit,veg,salad. They also had seitan,porridge,pasta,nuts,rye bread,vegan cheese,and probably more that I can't recall,and it all seemed to come in adequate quantities. They all had healthy appetites and lots of energy.
Doesn't make Taina a model mother, and Im not defending her, but I AM saying that I dislike being labelled ( and other members) as "stupid" and "uneducated" for saying that at home,the children were better clothed and fed MUCH better than on the trip.

Re the hot/ cold subject...
I am in the UK,and have heard that the sauna/ snow scenarios are common practice in some countries,doesnt happen here...I can't comment if this is good,bad,or indifferent..or healthy for adults and kids/ not ok for kids... therefore I have no comment to make.
Ditto the ' snowy' type vlogs. Havent watched,got no thoughts on them.
You may well be right re hot/ cold practices, I have no knowledge on the subject.
Please note,this doesn't mean I 'm - or any other member here is - 'mentally incompetent to parent'..

We have all expressed concerns over the other issues you mention
I.e.,the dangerous activities the boys have been encouraged to do,the general lack of sensible care on the trip,Nefs probs not being addressed,and so on,and so on.
Many of us have stated we now feeling uncomfortable watching.

You seem outraged at the way this family are being raised,and I' m sure that we appreciate and concur with your concerns,but please don't take
your anger out by being uncomplimentary...actually rather insulting...to your fellow members,many of whom have raised families/ are raising families and doing a good job of it.

If you have any ideas of how to rectify the Taina family situation, please share with us,if there is any way we can make the current situation any better ?
Because,as I see it, right now we can only comment on how it looks,viewing it from the outside.
This is a gossip forum....we will all have our different opinions/ thoughts,and the right to express them without being told to "wake up." We are all painfully conscious that things seem very much amiss here - you are not the only one who is aware and concerned.
The thing I wrote was not directed at anyone idk how you got tagged in it.

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

ther3 wrote:I believe Ashley was adressing the entire world (not specifically us, but including us) in a very straightforward yet general manner. It is also the matter of the american vs british style of communication. The rage and fury of the qualified pediatric nurse ;) well, certainly some things may seem more obvious to you Ashley than to others. I was very sad reading about the RAD syndrome. If this is the case it is an irreversible damage and my heart really aches for Aph and KJ :/ all what has been described about Neph is also just so depressing.
I believe those who need to wake up are all Taina's admirers. She might be losing them slowly. I have a feeling that she has been very passive aggressive in her last vlogs. She seems to know what enrages people and to do a lot of things to provoke negative reactions. She conciously strives for the views of her crticics, not only fans. And I am afraid how far she can go to keep the views high. There is a disaster looming.
I agree with Herbert that their circumstances in Finland did not seem so dire, neither can I really assess the sauna situation. It is probably normal to some extent, but it is hard to tell if and where Taina is abusing the nordic custom. We need someone from Scandinavia to help us with this subject.
And it is all one big experiment. The average viewer has no comparison with other extended families. For a very long time it was impossible for me to tell if what Taina does is normal. I thought maybe this is how big families work. Most of her viewers are not familar with the dynamics of a large family and she can use it to play the mum of 10, the guru of motherhood. Even if some of us know families with multiple children, 4 born one year after another is just a super rare thing in the Western world. We dont know how it is supposed to work. Neither really does Taina. But she carries the responsibility, she took this risk.
The ugly side of her personality and parenting have become evident to me during this European trip. Also looking back it sadly all makes sense. For a person with loads of maternal experience it is just astonishing how unconcerned she is with the very obvious developmental problems in her little ones. Also, her older kids were not on a vegan diet in their early years and not forced to live in the minimalistic way. They were never forced to live with the camera. She did raise them in a different way. She is experimenting with the little ones and making money of them and this is a very valid point and the worst evil of it all.
YESSSSS!!!! Thank you!!!!! Image That wasn’t directed at anyone just honest opinions in general! Idk how Herbert or whatever got tagged it had nothing to do with his post! I agreed at home there was little to no issues. But the fact that she was evicted and went broke clearly elevated the psychosis she displays! RAD is common in the children who come from say orphanages where there’s lots of kids and too many to give proper time to! It’s horrendous and destroys the rest of their life! Seeing this on film and her admirers praising this is what I was talking about as waking it. It’s sick to think people are saying “BRAVO! Yes you’re such a great mom; would you adopt me?” She’s insane her kids didn’t even have a couch upstairs haha she sat on a wooden floor and left Omega on the wooden floor for extended period of times with his head still being soft! She’s damaging in ways only experts would notice. The kid’s all have uncomfortable demeanors and display great horrid looks if they ever “mess up” (ie dropping the pasta or beans or whatever when Romeo looked at the camera terrified of such a thing!)

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Emily81 wrote:About the sauna

http://saunarevolution.net/saunas-safe- ... 0advisable.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Thank youuuuu! Oh my gosh! Then encouraging them to jump in the snow back and forth! Like honestly... Image

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

When will someone address the home schooling? What sort of education is being obtained? I have a cave nearby... It was a one day field trip then back to the books! Just because they build a puzzle doesn’t mean they’re learning. She has a skewed perception of education. To half normal people building a children’s puzzle is a toy... Not education... Reading a one sentence a page picture book at their leisure, no less the SAME book over and over since they only get them for their birthdays is anywhere near educational. Watching NatGeo? I mean if your teacher is out sick you got to watch a special one day but had to right down what distinct facts you learned from it, then AGAIN back to the textbooks! There’s so much online education tools available, why are they doing zero school work? When is she going to even show she brought any material at all? What are they learning exactly? How many chips and chocolates will make you puke? I don’t understand this “home schooling” gag. This entire time what? 2 years no one has EVER been seen studying. She put in a 7 second clip once pretending to do sight words with toddlers. I’m confused on how denying kids an education is legal! In my state if you’re not registered for traditional school, or official home schooling with regular monitoring and state testing, you MUST be in school by age 8 or the parent’s literally can go to jail. So this is mind boggling! She straight up in the cave said, “Listen to the tour guide kid about how old the earth is and the cave.” Then why did you take them? Why be rude? Why scream that? At times I see Nef screaming obnoxiously well it seems like mommy is the same way. She also seems to display little to no education. “Bait-hoven” Gosh I pray to God they come out better than Leonardo abusing his cousin bride and making vapid videos that are pointless have no plot and yet some are still watching. Let me know if he gets anything together then I will watch. But I am sorry prank channels have a better educational grasp and respect for their wives than Leonardo’s content. She is an adult who quickly picked up a second language and he laughs at her! Here’s a tidbit for you Leoweirdo, it’s extremely hard to pick that up with no education on it. You see Nef can do it due to neuroplasticity in a toddlers developing brain. He is aimless and has no ability to utilize any skills because he was raised by two people who taught him no work ethic and said no make the tax payers fund your lifestyle it would be silly actually work! I am sure Taina physically looks down on those who work just by how she treats them! She honestly thinks she’s some sort of royalty or something and it’s weird. I mean not weird when you consider histrionic personality disorder with OCD and her kids displaying reactive attachment disorder. But there’s people praising her and it’s literally insane and only makes her personality disorder worse.

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Also, people saying she’s supporting 11 people (including Jenna) off YouTube it is said she makes $200,000 a year divide that by 11 that’s 18,181.81 each... Not enough to do ANYTHING where I live lol. That’s less than most make part time! I think she’s flat broke. Want me honest opinion? She got evicted for one reason or another when we saw the house for sale she knew on that kind of money it would be impossible to survive to she came up with this ridiculous trip. This trip and 99% of her content was likely on YouTube years prior... BUT she didn’t get the views and what not she wanted or in her mind deserved. So she pulled it off and that’s why she had out of order stock piled footage and didn’t have to edit much the second time around. Then paid to make sure she blew up. She did, so now we are watching things from well over a year ago in a rental RV for that “tour” video of it for free. So she doesn’t wanna cook too much or make too much of a mess and if she ruins the mattresses she’s going to pay for them and she’s already flat broke imagine trying to live out the year off $18,000. In America she couldn’t afford diapers. Everyone saying she collects welfare and stuff which we all that... How when now she’s bringing in this revenue? That surely got them knocked right off there. Then the Finnish blogs started chirping about how she behaved and worried about the kids so she figured I don’t want to go there and I am evicted because likely... The family member didn’t want their house to be the display of this freak show any longer and wanted money she couldn’t provide for it. So boom she’s been homeless living in a trailer now God only knows they prob live in some cult commune with nana for awhile until they figure it out. She has to keep busy showing the girls and boys their different rub count because the Bible says so, just like earth’s age. It’s sad really. But my honest opinion is that family member saw that house has SO many admirers and the weirdo family was prob due on back rent because at the time they didn’t have YouTube money. I think once the family saw oh wow if she can afford all this she can pay me more rent and Taina bounced like a bad travelers check! So they stayed in Lapland freaking out that what’s left to do. So she convinced an RV place to loan her one and here we are. I think anything you see in these videos is coincidence of her passive aggressively responding to her old in 2016 or 2017 followers. We all just have the same cultural norm opinions so it seems like she’s answering us but she really isn’t. I think the instagrams were highly removed with so much because it would give away the age of the kids and the timeline discrepancies. Also, all this talk about “Paul counsels youth” is likely a gigantic joke. He was a cook as she said many times his end is nie BS was taken down too late we all saw it and she freaked out. So she made him get it down and pretend to be normal! I think the “counseling” is more religious based propaganda he’s busy spreading under another surname. The fact that she was rude in the church was because she didn’t want Paul’s bat shit crazy doomsday shit to make people think she was referring to any of the churches we saw there having any affiliation with their bizarre ideologies. While it was done in a rude way it was done to try and make her look less fundie and cult-like. Which to me seemed like when you catch someone in a lie and they over explain to cover it up and sound worse than admitting the lie. Lol.

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Well, she at least bought a curriculum..I think the older ones schoolthemseves and they are schooled in a fundy way. The education seem rather low, but Shakespeare seems to be rather a genius, who enjoys Algebra

And of course she feels special, she got married to the cultleader’s son...
draconessa
Talker
Talker

With regards to homeschooling in Finland: Compulsory attendance: 7-16

Legal status of homeschooling: Homeschooling is legal and protected by both the Constitution and Finnish law. Education is governed by the Basic Education Act (628/1998). According to the Ministry of Education, there is no obligation to attend school in Finland, only the obligation to receive basic education. Compulsory education may be completed by studying at home. Authorities accept a parent’s right to homeschool but often deflate this right and in some cases misinterpret the law. The law gives a supervisory role to the local authorities.

Estimated number of homeschoolers: 250

So thereit is - only basic education needed. Even undeducated TT coudl achieve that. Whether she did, that is another matter.:)

She may also claim various childcare benefits, benefits for her husband if he is registered blind, housing support etc I am also sure the her husband's cult supports them as well. And I agree Paul's conselling work for young people looks rather like preaching them, but on the other hand I can quite frankly imagine him working for some sort of charity for yopung people. But - who knows?

And yes, the trip could be due to the fact she is broke, maybe escaping from debt collectors etc. But bear in mind - she did leave the big house much earlier, than this year - I still have the feeling it was last year and then they moved to Lapland and after that - on a trip to Europe with a plan of getting to Australia.

I can not stand Leo's vlogs - all that giggling, childish behaviour, plain rudeness and lack of any type of general knowledge je presents make them impossible to watch.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

draconessa wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:39 am With regards to homeschooling in Finland: Compulsory attendance: 7-16

Legal status of homeschooling: Homeschooling is legal and protected by both the Constitution and Finnish law. Education is governed by the Basic Education Act (628/1998). According to the Ministry of Education, there is no obligation to attend school in Finland, only the obligation to receive basic education. Compulsory education may be completed by studying at home. Authorities accept a parent’s right to homeschool but often deflate this right and in some cases misinterpret the law. The law gives a supervisory role to the local authorities.

Estimated number of homeschoolers: 250

So thereit is - only basic education needed. Even undeducated TT coudl achieve that. Whether she did, that is another matter.:)

She may also claim various childcare benefits, benefits for her husband if he is registered blind, housing support etc I am also sure the her husband's cult supports them as well. And I agree Paul's conselling work for young people looks rather like preaching them, but on the other hand I can quite frankly imagine him working for some sort of charity for yopung people. But - who knows?

And yes, the trip could be due to the fact she is broke, maybe escaping from debt collectors etc. But bear in mind - she did leave the big house much earlier, than this year - I still have the feeling it was last year and then they moved to Lapland and after that - on a trip to Europe with a plan of getting to Australia.

I can not stand Leo's vlogs - all that giggling, childish behaviour, plain rudeness and lack of any type of general knowledge je presents make them impossible to watch.
But wouldn’t they film their lives there too? They squeezed every penny out of their holiday homes whilst living there.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Ashley18032 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:17 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:Hi Ashley..Re clothing and food.
It's not the be all and end all,but its the cornerstone of raising children, that they're clean,wellclothed and well fed,and in a warm clean environment.
The kids,while AT THE HOUSE were all of that...dressed comfortably ( indoors) and warmly ( outdoors),plenty of clean space and lots stimulating toys,and good food by vegan standards.
I remember them eating not just beans,but a variety of beans. Ditto fruit,veg,salad. They also had seitan,porridge,pasta,nuts,rye bread,vegan cheese,and probably more that I can't recall,and it all seemed to come in adequate quantities. They all had healthy appetites and lots of energy.
Doesn't make Taina a model mother, and Im not defending her, but I AM saying that I dislike being labelled ( and other members) as "stupid" and "uneducated" for saying that at home,the children were better clothed and fed MUCH better than on the trip.

Re the hot/ cold subject...
I am in the UK,and have heard that the sauna/ snow scenarios are common practice in some countries,doesnt happen here...I can't comment if this is good,bad,or indifferent..or healthy for adults and kids/ not ok for kids... therefore I have no comment to make.
Ditto the ' snowy' type vlogs. Havent watched,got no thoughts on them.
You may well be right re hot/ cold practices, I have no knowledge on the subject.
Please note,this doesn't mean I 'm - or any other member here is - 'mentally incompetent to parent'..

We have all expressed concerns over the other issues you mention
I.e.,the dangerous activities the boys have been encouraged to do,the general lack of sensible care on the trip,Nefs probs not being addressed,and so on,and so on.
Many of us have stated we now feeling uncomfortable watching.

You seem outraged at the way this family are being raised,and I' m sure that we appreciate and concur with your concerns,but please don't take
your anger out by being uncomplimentary...actually rather insulting...to your fellow members,many of whom have raised families/ are raising families and doing a good job of it.

If you have any ideas of how to rectify the Taina family situation, please share with us,if there is any way we can make the current situation any better ?
Because,as I see it, right now we can only comment on how it looks,viewing it from the outside.
This is a gossip forum....we will all have our different opinions/ thoughts,and the right to express them without being told to "wake up." We are all painfully conscious that things seem very much amiss here - you are not the only one who is aware and concerned.
The thing I wrote was not directed at anyone idk how you got tagged in it.

Hi Ashley,I thought you were responding critically to remarks made by myself and others,mainly that in earlier vlogs,the kids were warm and well fed.
A few of yr phrases led me to think this..

"Come on don’t sound so stupid when you say “oh they’re clothed and fed." "

"Because they are wearing clothes and at least getting chips and the occasional canned beans? You’re insane."

"WTF is wrong with you just because she isn’t physically beating them in front of you it isn’t normal for them to lay still on a freaking blanket for hours while she washes dishes like wtf?! Leaving bottle rotten teeth in her mouth is going to lead to sepsis and while you say nothing is the harm, 1 out of 4 people with sepsis die! "

No offence taken now that I know you werent referring to anyone here, but ...i wonder who it was aimed at.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:56 pm
Wildebeast-cps wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:20 pm Anyone suffer through Leo’s latest video? So Jenna is a nerd because she wants to go to a library? There are times when I think she is more mature than he. I hate the way he is so condescending to her or makes fun of her. He seems to think if he laughs it’s OK, or the big one, says he loves her.
I have tried but just cannot watch these 2. I dont know how they are making a living doing it. I was annoyed when he was doing a vid with his whole family . They were on a cruise and he said-my mom is better than yourmom- to the viewers and it just hit me wrong. He then said only kidding. I have heard him on different occasions say rude things and then say only kidding. I wish I liked him. But,,,,,,,,
I don’t usually watch them but wanted to see what they were doing in London. Taina is annoying with her baby voice and he’s annoying with his fast talking and giggling. Jenna seems like a sweet little thing. Wonder what other things she will conform to like she has with the black and white clothing?

Return to “Q-Z”