Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by woodenshoes »

Wildebeast-cps wrote:
retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:56 pm
Wildebeast-cps wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:20 pm Anyone suffer through Leo’s latest video? So Jenna is a nerd because she wants to go to a library? There are times when I think she is more mature than he. I hate the way he is so condescending to her or makes fun of her. He seems to think if he laughs it’s OK, or the big one, says he loves her.
I have tried but just cannot watch these 2. I dont know how they are making a living doing it. I was annoyed when he was doing a vid with his whole family . They were on a cruise and he said-my mom is better than yourmom- to the viewers and it just hit me wrong. He then said only kidding. I have heard him on different occasions say rude things and then say only kidding. I wish I liked him. But,,,,,,,,
I don’t usually watch them but wanted to see what they were doing in London. Taina is annoying with her baby voice and he’s annoying with his fast talking and giggling. Jenna seems like a sweet little thing. Wonder what other things she will conform to like she has with the black and white clothing?
You can really tell their both very young and I don't think they've should have been married off. I'm really curious what taina meant with I've made sure you could marry my son. He is sometimes (a lot) so rude to Jenna and she is insecure. They both have some growing up to do and I hope they will do that better without having T around.

Also I wanted to touch in on the big family thing. When she shows the rv having not enough beds I was like wtf oké at least have enough sleeping places and why can't they have good quality shoes instead of slippers. At that point I really started to dislike her because she had to do the trip instead of thinking what's best for the kids especially the little ones. She did a Q&A a time before that and she answer it so angrily I was like if you don't want to be judged or asked these questions don't put it online.

I wanted to look at big yt families because in come from one I have 6 siblings myself and I have four kiddos but taina is really weird

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk

finnish_girl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by finnish_girl »

I am from Finland. So I can tell you a little bit about this money that Jenna and Leonardo, for example, can get unemployed in Finland. At least 700 euros a month are paid to the unemployed in Finland. Leonardo gets this amount because he has studied the profession. Maybe Jenna gets a little less. They also get money for living around 600 euros in Helsinki. If this amount is not enough for them, they can also apply for a subsistence allowance of around € 480 per month per person. So, in total, they have the opportunity to receive between € 1650 and € 2600 a month when they are unemployed.

This amount is sufficient/ enough for a good life in Finland, as education and medical care, for example, are almost free. Taina and Paul have made a lot more money in Finland without doing anything because they have a lot of children.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

finnish_girl wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:38 am I am from Finland. So I can tell you a little bit about this money that Jenna and Leonardo, for example, can get unemployed in Finland. At least 700 euros a month are paid to the unemployed in Finland. Leonardo gets this amount because he has studied the profession. Maybe Jenna gets a little less. They also get money for living around 600 euros in Helsinki. If this amount is not enough for them, they can also apply for a subsistence allowance of around € 480 per month per person. So, in total, they have the opportunity to receive between € 1650 and € 2600 a month when they are unemployed.

This amount is sufficient/ enough for a good life in Finland, as education and medical care, for example, are almost free. Taina and Paul have made a lot more money in Finland without doing anything because they have a lot of children.
Thank you, Finnish girl :) That is what I was trying to explain in my previous posts, just was not sure, what the sums would be. Can you tell a bit more about homeschooling in Finland - are there any exams or checks at the end of each year?
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Thanks for the info! 🌻🌻🌻 interesting..the benefits are substantially higher than in the Uk i think
Tbh im not sure that its right for enormous families to be supported that way...i think if you want ten kids,you shd have them only if you can provide for them yrself.
Look at T n P...have now left Finland having taken advantage of the generous benefit system,yet have added nothing,given nothing back to the Finnish people,who have paid thru their taxes to keep a ( massive ) roof over their heads,feed and clothe them,and possibly paid for the musical instruments,lavish toys etc
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

woodenshoes wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:37 am
Wildebeast-cps wrote:
retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:56 pm

I have tried but just cannot watch these 2. I dont know how they are making a living doing it. I was annoyed when he was doing a vid with his whole family . They were on a cruise and he said-my mom is better than yourmom- to the viewers and it just hit me wrong. He then said only kidding. I have heard him on different occasions say rude things and then say only kidding. I wish I liked him. But,,,,,,,,
I don’t usually watch them but wanted to see what they were doing in London. Taina is annoying with her baby voice and he’s annoying with his fast talking and giggling. Jenna seems like a sweet little thing. Wonder what other things she will conform to like she has with the black and white clothing?
You can really tell their both very young and I don't think they've should have been married off. I'm really curious what taina meant with I've made sure you could marry my son. He is sometimes (a lot) so rude to Jenna and she is insecure. They both have some growing up to do and I hope they will do that better without having T around.

Also I wanted to touch in on the big family thing. When she shows the rv having not enough beds I was like wtf oké at least have enough sleeping places and why can't they have good quality shoes instead of slippers. At that point I really started to dislike her because she had to do the trip instead of thinking what's best for the kids especially the little ones. She did a Q&A a time before that and she answer it so angrily I was like if you don't want to be judged or asked these questions don't put it online.

I wanted to look at big yt families because in come from one I have 6 siblings myself and I have four kiddos but taina is really weird

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk
I remember the Q n A session..she was quite snippy and defensive in her answers
If i remember rightly,she didnt really answer that many questions anyhoo,i dont think i was much the wiser after listening..
And youre right about asking questions/judging...If you cant take the heat,keep out of the kitchen, as the saying goes x
KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarmaViolet »

draconessa wrote:
finnish_girl wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:38 am I am from Finland. So I can tell you a little bit about this money that Jenna and Leonardo, for example, can get unemployed in Finland. At least 700 euros a month are paid to the unemployed in Finland. Leonardo gets this amount because he has studied the profession. Maybe Jenna gets a little less. They also get money for living around 600 euros in Helsinki. If this amount is not enough for them, they can also apply for a subsistence allowance of around € 480 per month per person. So, in total, they have the opportunity to receive between € 1650 and € 2600 a month when they are unemployed.

Thank you, Finnish girl :) That is what I was trying to explain in my previous posts, just was not sure, what the sums would be. Can you tell a bit more about homeschooling in Finland - are there any exams or checks at the end of each year?
Homeschooling is extremely rare in Finland. From my understanding the only way to do that is to work with the local school, the children should go there to do their exams or have someone from the school supervise them at home when they take their exams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
draconessa
Talker
Talker

OK, so it is similar to Polish model of home schooling. Checks at local school or in MInistry of Education certified home schooling organisations.
finnish_girl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by finnish_girl »

Yes, home schools in Finland usually have tests at least once a year. Homeschooling controls vary greatly between cities and schools, so some have more exams than others. If you do not need grades/ grading from the homeschool, but just a mention "pass/ fail" and go to a vocational college like Tainan's children then there is less testing and supervision. If you are applying for high school, you would usually need grades from homeschool and there would be more exams.

The Tainas family may have been relieved? by announcing that they were studying under the Australian curriculum. I don't know.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

I see:) Yes, they might do that - but, on the other hand, we see only a fracton of their lives - the bit TT decides to show. Well, that is a nature of every vlog, I suppose.
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:
Ashley18032 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:17 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:Hi Ashley..Re clothing and food.
It's not the be all and end all,but its the cornerstone of raising children, that they're clean,wellclothed and well fed,and in a warm clean environment.
The kids,while AT THE HOUSE were all of that...dressed comfortably ( indoors) and warmly ( outdoors),plenty of clean space and lots stimulating toys,and good food by vegan standards.
I remember them eating not just beans,but a variety of beans. Ditto fruit,veg,salad. They also had seitan,porridge,pasta,nuts,rye bread,vegan cheese,and probably more that I can't recall,and it all seemed to come in adequate quantities. They all had healthy appetites and lots of energy.
Doesn't make Taina a model mother, and Im not defending her, but I AM saying that I dislike being labelled ( and other members) as "stupid" and "uneducated" for saying that at home,the children were better clothed and fed MUCH better than on the trip.

Re the hot/ cold subject...
I am in the UK,and have heard that the sauna/ snow scenarios are common practice in some countries,doesnt happen here...I can't comment if this is good,bad,or indifferent..or healthy for adults and kids/ not ok for kids... therefore I have no comment to make.
Ditto the ' snowy' type vlogs. Havent watched,got no thoughts on them.
You may well be right re hot/ cold practices, I have no knowledge on the subject.
Please note,this doesn't mean I 'm - or any other member here is - 'mentally incompetent to parent'..

We have all expressed concerns over the other issues you mention
I.e.,the dangerous activities the boys have been encouraged to do,the general lack of sensible care on the trip,Nefs probs not being addressed,and so on,and so on.
Many of us have stated we now feeling uncomfortable watching.

You seem outraged at the way this family are being raised,and I' m sure that we appreciate and concur with your concerns,but please don't take
your anger out by being uncomplimentary...actually rather insulting...to your fellow members,many of whom have raised families/ are raising families and doing a good job of it.

If you have any ideas of how to rectify the Taina family situation, please share with us,if there is any way we can make the current situation any better ?
Because,as I see it, right now we can only comment on how it looks,viewing it from the outside.
This is a gossip forum....we will all have our different opinions/ thoughts,and the right to express them without being told to "wake up." We are all painfully conscious that things seem very much amiss here - you are not the only one who is aware and concerned.
The thing I wrote was not directed at anyone idk how you got tagged in it.

Hi Ashley,I thought you were responding critically to remarks made by myself and others,mainly that in earlier vlogs,the kids were warm and well fed.
A few of yr phrases led me to think this..

"Come on don’t sound so stupid when you say “oh they’re clothed and fed." "

"Because they are wearing clothes and at least getting chips and the occasional canned beans? You’re insane."

"WTF is wrong with you just because she isn’t physically beating them in front of you it isn’t normal for them to lay still on a freaking blanket for hours while she washes dishes like wtf?! Leaving bottle rotten teeth in her mouth is going to lead to sepsis and while you say nothing is the harm, 1 out of 4 people with sepsis die! "

No offence taken now that I know you werent referring to anyone here, but ...i wonder who it was aimed at.
Her commenters sorry! Haha not you!

ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Hi as for Paul's age I believe it was revealed in one of the old vlogs. I remember there was some evidence he is 20 years older than her. I will try to recall. It would be good to kind of put all facts we know together and set them apart from our theories about them, cause it all got mixed up.
I found this photo of Neph on Paul's insta from March this year and seriously she looks so much older here I could not recognize her at the first glance...
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

this one is from June... she does not resemble neither the old Neph from Finnland nor the Neph from current vlogs. Or maybe it is dad who can capture her differently...
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:38 pm Hi as for Paul's age I believe it was revealed in one of the old vlogs. I remember there was some evidence he is 20 years older than her. I will try to recall. It would be good to kind of put all facts we know together and set them apart from our theories about them, cause it all got mixed up.
I found this photo of Neph on Paul's insta from March this year and seriously she looks so much older here I could not recognize her at the first glance...
Yes i think i read thatPaul is sixty,T is 40
Nef does look more grown up here than she looks in recent ..and she looks more substantial,not as skinny...
Evidence Taina IS babying her while they are away?
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Or that the recent vlogs are from last year indeed...
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

And generally the little kids on Paul's insta look way bigger than in the recent vlogs. Seems like nore than a month's difference. Sooo weird
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Then it is all getting totally confusing - as the pics from the kitchen are definitely from the old house - the decor is quite characteristic. Maybe it s a matter of light, different camera, and Neph was not that tired? I do not know...
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:13 pm Re: Nephs weight. When my youngest was little he and his siblings played a game . They were warriors and my youngest was the Unknown Bone as he was soooo skinny. He ate like a horse and just never gained much weight. BUT he did get taller and taller and taller. He is skinny still though strong and muscled with broad shoulders. His sibs hate him!!! Not really but they are jealous how he can eat still AND drink so much beer and stay skinny. My point???? All the kids seem naturally thin and that is heredity. My sons kid is skinny like that and so is was my father. Heredity people. I think she is naturally thin. She seems to eat plenty and good stuff while in house and when they have it on the road. Her mental development --who knows- maybe nothing more than TTs sick way to keep her a baby. At any rate- I am pretty sure her demise is not emminent over her physical state. But hey- what do I know. This is just a gossip site to wile away time. Lets just discuss and have some healthy debate. And now--I have to make dinner for my Skinny malnourished 45 yr old son and and his 2 skinny boys--spagetti casue they love my junk food spagetti.
I looked at the pic of Neph at the stove someone posted and wow she definetly was filled out so much more but it doesnt even come close to looking like her now. And I have never seen any of those kids turn down food no matter what it is. Giant buns with thinly spread peanut butter with chips on them. I dont know. But t hey seemed happy to get them with King saying he liked that bread. Perhaps they are just happy to get anything to eat so they just scarf and be happy they have something. I remember feeling that way when I was little but we lived in poverty just like many of you and appreciated all food whatever it was. I wonder if these kids are now living in poverty! I even now rarely turn down food and like anything and everything!!!! Lololololol- it shows. lolol
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

On the last video King was in rare form. I watched it again and was so happy TT did not yell at him! I think he has been cooped up too long. He needs to run around the trailer a bunch of times. I can see him doing that if Jes said to do it and all the little ones would follow. I bet it would benefit everyone. I would so love to see that.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

ther3 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:38 pm Hi as for Paul's age I believe it was revealed in one of the old vlogs. I remember there was some evidence he is 20 years older than her. I will try to recall. It would be good to kind of put all facts we know together and set them apart from our theories about them, cause it all got mixed up.
I agree that there are too many theories based on just snippets of information or what someone thinks they see. Also, unless a child has been seen by a doctor, there is no way to know what a child may or may not be suffering from. Not trying to condone things that T does because she certainly does some crazy things based on what she says and what we see.

Also, there was what I consider a red letter day . KJ actually says something like, “hey mommy”. That’s the first time I’ve ever heard anyone utter the word mommy.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:27 pm
I agree that there are too many theories based on just snippets of information or what someone thinks they see. Also, unless a child has been seen by a doctor, there is no way to know what a child may or may not be suffering from. Not trying to condone things that T does because she certainly does some crazy things based on what she says and what we see.

Also, there was what I consider a red letter day . KJ actually says something like, “hey mommy”. That’s the first time I’ve ever heard anyone utter the word mommy.
w
I agree Wildy,many armchair psychologists/ doctors etc and i include myself in that.
Wow,Thats amazing,youre right,you never hear the little ones say mommy...or Daddy. Have heard J n C and Romeo say Mum/ Mom occasionally and maybe once heard a ' Dad' from an older kid i think.
Quite sad isnt it..i think its lovely as a a parent to be Mum / Mom and Dad/ Daddy etc
T n P are missing out on that particular pleasure. x

Return to “Q-Z”