E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by sheltiefan »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:54 am Did I hear that right them saying they are on Disney channel next year
I think it was kind of blown out of proportion by the way they were announcing it. From what I understand, they were filming a commercial to promote Disney World to be played on their travel channel. You would think that DW would want someone that had more views that E and J!
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

I don't understand if Ellie is stupid or just against modern medicine.
She openly said she stopped taking her thyroid medicine a few years ago. Now she decided she wanted to go natural with her meds and her hormone problems seem to remain untreated. Yet, she swears by that one 'doctor' she follows on IG (not sure if it's her doctor, but she keep posting things on her stories about her) but her thyroid problems are still there? I don't understand this woman.
She might very well have hormone problems,which I think she does, but she's not doing herself any favors by going to these so called doctors and playing russian roulette with her meds.
you can call me kath.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Catface2 wrote:Why would she not have her license in a wallet in her purse? Mine is there 24/7.
There are so many times she is without her wallet. One time Julie had to pay for parking and then Bonnie in another day. I think like her food shuffling, her not having her wallet is an ongoing thing. She needs to grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

I don't think Jared's head can get any bigger, my gosh, teach your kids to be humble.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I couldn't stand listening to Jared talk like the Pirate as they were going on that ride. It sounded like he's trying to audition for a Disney character, almost to the point of begging for a position. Looked like there were quite a few other families filming also. Jared and Ellie think they are going to make it big time now. Hope they put some of the money away for the kids.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Happy+Charlie wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:11 pm I don't think Jared's head can get any bigger, my gosh, teach your kids to be humble.
Or teach them how important school is.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I skipped around the vlog (they are soooooo boring), but from this vlog I gather that this "commercial" will only be shown to guests already at Disney. The purpose of the "commercials" is to show other families what is available to do at Disney. I don't know if they will be shown in their hotels or around Disney. The "commercial" will not be shown on any network except in house tv. Maybe I misunderstood?
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

If they are doing this Disney commercial (the vlog itself was basically an AD for Disney) and their "fans" all seem to be LITTLE kids, then how are they going survive come January when kid channels will be demonetized??

The Griffiths don't seem that worried, but most of their vlogs are intended for kids. The new rules are confusing, but at least one kid channel maker said his videos will be forced to go to YT Kids, where they can't monetize videos because of the law.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

rosie_dalia wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:00 pm If they are doing this Disney commercial (the vlog itself was basically an AD for Disney) and their "fans" all seem to be LITTLE kids, then how are they going survive come January when kid channels will be demonetized??

The Griffiths don't seem that worried, but most of their vlogs are intended for kids. The new rules are confusing, but at least one kid channel maker said his videos will be forced to go to YT Kids, where they can't monetize videos because of the law.
idk how true this is I saw a comment a few months back and Ruby said she talked to YouTube and her channel is fine
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:38 pm
rosie_dalia wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:00 pm If they are doing this Disney commercial (the vlog itself was basically an AD for Disney) and their "fans" all seem to be LITTLE kids, then how are they going survive come January when kid channels will be demonetized??

idk how true this is I saw a comment a few months back and Ruby said she talked to YouTube and her channel is fine
But then YT sent out a notice about a month ago saying things will change in January and family channels had until then to change what they are doing. This has nothing to do with the comments being turned off. It's to comply with federal law about not advertising to kids 13 or younger. Ads on videos are ads.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

geezlouise_99 wrote:

And she could be full of it, too. The Griffiths lie like rugs. Some of her videos are fine. But some of them are definitely aimed at kids. Especially the ones on the kids' channels.
E&J tried to tap into the kiddie market like Bryan and Missy did. Those videos-- challenges, "secret room" videos, Bonnie's American Girl tea party type ones, those are obviously aimed at kids. And they have been really successful. Except E&J's, because even with the kids, their videos are boring. No kids want to watch Jared screaming. And they especially don't want to see videos about Ellie's hormones and IUD removal. Come January, we'll just have to see what happens.
But I don't think that just because Ruby SAID she's ok, that she is. At least her husband still has a job.
The thing is that they can't lie to YT about it. YouTube is developing AI to detect children's content. And if a "creator" says that their content isn't aimed at kids, it turns out that it is, they are going to get smacked with a big fine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Videos aimed at kids will still have ads but these ads can’t be personalized so this means less income.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Ellie is "greatful" to Disney. Oh boy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:Ellie is "greatful" to Disney. Oh boy.
Did she say she was a "greatful women"? That would be the perfect combination of her common spelling mistakes.
No one in that family seems to know when to use women vs woman. She and Bonnie are always talking about "a women"
I know, I'm petty. But that one is so easy. And they just don't seem to know or care that it's wrong.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Boy I felt sorry for those on the rides with Jared and his screaming! I'm sure some thought he had lost it! :D
nicoleann2409
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nicoleann2409 »

I don’t like to comment on appearances but this is more out of concern. Ellie looks incredibly ill or malnourished in her latest Instagram post. I really hope she gets her health sorted, she looks ghostly
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nicoleann2409 wrote:I don’t like to comment on appearances but this is more out of concern. Ellie looks incredibly ill or malnourished in her latest Instagram post. I really hope she gets her health sorted, she looks ghostly
Whoa. You aren't kidding. And if you say you are concerned, you're a mean hater.

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Their channel is tanking. With all the changes coming soon you would think that they would put out as many videos as they can and make some money before it gets harder to make. I don’t watch Schmovies but they have changed their channel to an adult channel. So many people have left Ellie and Jared that even changing their channel seems too little too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tn37185mp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tn37185mp »

You guys! Disney water has screwed up the skin on Ellie’s face.🙄 It hurts.🙄 She really looks like she is in some serious pain....said no one ever. She’s a hypochondriac.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

tn37185mp wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:33 pm You guys! Disney water has screwed up the skin on Ellie’s face.🙄 It hurts.🙄 She really looks like she is in some serious pain....said no one ever. She’s a hypochondriac.
Has anyone ever heard of water at Disney causing face/skin reaction. Disney is paying them because Jared said "they like our faces."

Return to “Ellie and Jared”