violet08
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Copyson- No, you’re not seeing double | Tara Henderson | Part 7

Unread post by violet08 »

PhreePanda wrote:
violet08 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:20 pm Someone warned tara about the preworkout she takes and how it’s not recommended while nursing and she admitted to supplementing now.

Wait for the click bait video or sob video coming up you guyssss

I’m not judging for supplementing. It’s about time she stop starving her child just to say he was feeding like a champ.
I was coming to say the same thing. We’ve all known she most likely has been. She was claiming to of “just got done nursing him” the other day in an IG story after I posted the photos of her nasty bottle rack, so I’m interested in how she’s going to spin it. I don’t care how people feed their kids but she’s purposely misleading people to add to her facade of a perfect life.
That poor baby probably chugged that first bottle she gave him.
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

“The part of my life you don’t always see”

Can anyone watch and tell me if she shows how she locks her kids up for hours, all the time she spends looking for outfits and homes to copy, all the times she treats Shay like shit....

let’s be real Tara, you only show us things that will make you look perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nevermind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nevermind »

Hello everyone. I came across Tara from one of Aaryn's vlogs. Back when they were both still pregnant with baby #3 they took the kids to Disney World. I subscribed to Tara to see if I'd like her vlogs. I watched a few of them, but, I don't know, I just couldn't get into her or her channel the way I am with Aaryn and Liza's channels. There's something about her I just don't like. And most of her vlogs are boring with repetitive titles. "3 kids and a puppy", etc.

Anyway, I was watching one of her vlogs the other day because I didn't see "puppy" in the title and I was thinking that she had gotten rid of the puppy already. I was happy to see that they didn't (Tara just doesn't seem like the kind of girl that would have a dog inside of her house). I mean looking at her house, you wouldn't even know there were children there let alone a puppy. I'm rambling, I'm sorry.

My question is - one of the children made a comment about how she had gotten up for the day because the light in her room "turned green" and I was a little taken aback by that comment. What does she mean by that? Because the way I took it was that this little girl wasn't allowed to get up out of her bed until a light in her room turned from red to green or something along those lines. I hope I'm wrong but what else could she have meant by that?

Thank you :)
DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

Nevermind wrote:Hello everyone. I came across Tara from one of Aaryn's vlogs. Back when they were both still pregnant with baby #3 they took the kids to Disney World. I subscribed to Tara to see if I'd like her vlogs. I watched a few of them, but, I don't know, I just couldn't get into her or her channel the way I am with Aaryn and Liza's channels. There's something about her I just don't like. And most of her vlogs are boring with repetitive titles. "3 kids and a puppy", etc.

Anyway, I was watching one of her vlogs the other day because I didn't see "puppy" in the title and I was thinking that she had gotten rid of the puppy already. I was happy to see that they didn't (Tara just doesn't seem like the kind of girl that would have a dog inside of her house). I mean looking at her house, you wouldn't even know there were children there let alone a puppy. I'm rambling, I'm sorry.

My question is - one of the children made a comment about how she had gotten up for the day because the light in her room "turned green" and I was a little taken aback by that comment. What does she mean by that? Because the way I took it was that this little girl wasn't allowed to get up out of her bed until a light in her room turned from red to green or something along those lines. I hope I'm wrong but what else could she have meant by that?

Yeah she has a light up alarm clock type thing and she isn’t allowed to come out til the light turns green, supposedly to keep her from getting up at the crack of dawn.

I’m also so sick of the repetitive titles and videos. Every single one has been day in the life of a mom with 3 kids or whatever. It’s like she’s barely putting effort into decent content or videos. I quit watching because they were all the same boring crap.

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Nevermind wrote:Hello everyone. I came across Tara from one of Aaryn's vlogs. Back when they were both still pregnant with baby #3 they took the kids to Disney World. I subscribed to Tara to see if I'd like her vlogs. I watched a few of them, but, I don't know, I just couldn't get into her or her channel the way I am with Aaryn and Liza's channels. There's something about her I just don't like. And most of her vlogs are boring with repetitive titles. "3 kids and a puppy", etc.

You’re not wrong. That’s exactly what is going on. You’ll quickly see here that Tara can’t be bothered with her children (however, Baylee is the favorite) and only interacts with them for vlogs.

She leaves her baby on his swing in her room, in the dark with the sound machine on really loud and just watches him most of the day through the baby monitor while she complains that he’s not napping.

She forces the girls to 3 hour quiet times during the day. So she sends them both to their room and they just stay there until the 3 hours are over.

She has that alarm clock thing that tells Baylee when she can get out of her room because perfect Tara will not miss a couple hours of her beauty sleep (Image) to deal with her children so they have to wait until it’s a good time for her to actually be up.

Yet she still goes on about how rough her days were, complains about Shay, always saying her kids are sick or that there’s something wrong with them yet they’re locked up or away at day care (neither her or her husband work btw) All the time except when it’s time to make an appearance on the vlog

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

What vlog was the comment about the green light in?

And

Does she make them have 3 hours of quiet time everyday, or just the weekends?
kaassss wrote:

You’re not wrong. That’s exactly what is going on. You’ll quickly see here that Tara can’t be bothered with her children (however, Baylee is the favorite) and only interacts with them for vlogs.

She leaves her baby on his swing in her room, in the dark with the sound machine on really loud and just watches him most of the day through the baby monitor while she complains that he’s not napping.

She forces the girls to 3 hour quiet times during the day. So she sends them both to their room and they just stay there until the 3 hours are over.

She has that alarm clock thing that tells Baylee when she can get out of her room because perfect Tara will not miss a couple hours of her beauty sleep (Image) to deal with her children so they have to wait until it’s a good time for her to actually be up.

Yet she still goes on about how rough her days were, complains about Shay, always saying her kids are sick or that there’s something wrong with them yet they’re locked up or away at day care (neither her or her husband work btw) All the time except when it’s time to make an appearance on the vlog

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

A lot of people use the wake up clocks so kids know when it is acceptable to get up for the day. It helps them know that it is still night and to go back to sleep. I use one with my toddler. Unless she needs to use the restroom, she is supposed to stay in her room til 6am. I get up at 5:30 so I can shower before my kids are awake. It works great when used properly. Hope that helps. TMan takes it to a level of laziness. She just wants to sleep in and not deal with her kids instead of being a good parent.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Notice how she’s being overly nice to Shay and taking one on one time with her, especially for the vlog.
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

Just me or is this inappropriate? The hand on her knee and around her waist and how Tara is making it seem like “awww how cute, boyfriend and girlfriend!” [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 91e12d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... e46feb.jpg[/IMG]

Rbl98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rbl98 »

Heardgreatthings wrote:Just me or is this inappropriate? The hand on her knee and around her waist and how Tara is making it seem like “awww how cute, boyfriend and girlfriend!” [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 91e12d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... e46feb.jpg[/IMG]

IMO wildly inappropriate.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Heardgreatthings wrote:Just me or is this inappropriate? The hand on her knee and around her waist and how Tara is making it seem like “awww how cute, boyfriend and girlfriend!” [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 91e12d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... e46feb.jpg[/IMG]

Inappropriate he shouldn’t be touching her period!!!!

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Yeah I wouldn’t be happy about that at ALL, if that were my daughter. At the very least I’d never let them be alone together.
Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

girlandboymom wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:35 pm

A lot of people use the wake up clocks so kids know when it is acceptable to get up for the day. It helps them know that it is still night and to go back to sleep. I use one with my toddler. Unless she needs to use the restroom, she is supposed to stay in her room til 6am. I get up at 5:30 so I can shower before my kids are awake. It works great when used properly. Hope that helps. TMan takes it to a level of laziness. She just wants to sleep in and not deal with her kids instead of being a good parent.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
6am is still early and you’re using it correctly. I bet it’s 9:30 when they’re green light goes on lol
1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 1993BB »

Next level inappropriate Image

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Omgosh they’re kids!

Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

What an ungrateful bitch. She says she accidentally deleted footage showing stuff people sent to her PO Box and she was going to insert the footage but it’s gone, oh well. You can’t reshoot it? Does she not still have the stuff? If a restaurant messes up your order they don’t just say “oh well. No food tor you. Thanks for your money though.” So lazy. She probably didn’t film anything at all.

disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

I saw the first 5 seconds of her vlog and OMFG! No one gives a crap about you filling up your damn water cup. I can’t imagine how awkward it must be to film yourself doing the most mundane shit. Like I could never film myself filling up a water cup and think “yeah people wanna watch this” like what????????

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

disneylover23 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:27 pm I saw the first 5 seconds of her vlog and OMFG! No one gives a crap about you filling up your damn water cup. I can’t imagine how awkward it must be to film yourself doing the most mundane shit. Like I could never film myself filling up a water cup and think “yeah people wanna watch this” like what????????

It requires a certain amount of arrogance to assume people want to watch you do boring, every day crap like filling up cups. 🙄
geemariep
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geemariep »

begenos1 wrote:Omgosh they’re kids!

I agree. I didn’t think inappropriate at all. They are children. What’s more inappropriate are those god awful Amish dresses she put the girls in to go to the pumpkin patch. Those poor kids. I’m sure it was real easy to run around and play with those fancy shoes on. Image

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Oh man TMan actually put her in those horribly tacky dresses someone sent to her and AirNut. Just because someone sent those to you free does not mean they should be worn dumbdumb.

She’s excited about Shay having a lil boyfriend because at the age of two has already written her off and this gives her sick hope. Like yay someone likes her cuz I don’t!

I personally would have moved in between them/moved her away and gotten some space. The boy seems too old for me and experts in abuse always say never put your kids in a position where something can happen. You are the first line of defense for your children and never apologize for being too safe.

Return to “Tara Henderson”