Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

retiredrn70 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:03 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:24 am
Wildebeast-cps wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:40 pm [/quote
well yes- I meant it as a theory. Everything on here is speculative esp the tall tales she tells us. I dont believe for one minute they are building a big house in Australia. Jes said he wanted money to get materials for a house and TT said can we all live there? I am certain somehow they will get that big house but I doubt they will buy it. Perhaps another relative with a house to rent will come along.
What she is earning is a lot but it seems she spends a lot too. 9 kids?!! Feed and clothe them- buy instruments and lessons (or rent) them - talking a lot of money in any country, But really right now they are not acting like folks with money. They are not even eating out much. Oh my but wasnt that a beautiful swimming hole!!!!!
Yes it looked heavenly didnt it. One part of this journey that they wont forget...jumping into that gorgeously coloured waters. And the fish!
.... don't understand why the kids are in those covering bathing suits? Wd have been nice for them to have felt the warm air on their bodies. Of course T isnt covered up,no modesty there,in tiny bikini.🙄🙄🙄🙄
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:49 am
Yes it looked heavenly didnt it. One part of this journey that they wont forget...jumping into that gorgeously coloured waters. And the fish!
.... don't understand why the kids are in those covering bathing suits? Wd have been nice for them to have felt the warm air on their bodies. Of course T isnt covered up,no modesty there,in tiny bikini.🙄🙄🙄🙄
This may have sth to do with the sponsors - they may have their obligation towards them. The suit would be fine for the North Sea, in the current video they look completely out of place.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Someone said that due to child protection policies, youtube does not allow them to appear almost without clothes, that's why they wear those swimsuits that cover their torso.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Regarding the place that appears in the last video (Jumping into cave) it is forbidden to bathe, although people do. This prohibition is from 2014. This year, the mayor of the municipality to which the cave belongs has reinforced the restrictive rules, warning in four languages ​​of the danger of the place. But Taina, as usual, complying with the regulations.

https://www.quotidianodipuglia.it/lecce ... 71010.html
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

marianelaschmidt wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:35 am

Someone said that due to child protection policies, youtube does not allow them to appear almost without clothes, that's why they wear those swimsuits that cover their torso.
thanks for that info.wdnt you think,for once,T wd forget the darn filming and forget the sponsorship,and let the kids enjoy the fabulous pool wearing less and feeling free,like everyone else there,incl their conceited Ma x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

marianelaschmidt wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:42 am Regarding the place that appears in the last video (Jumping into cave) it is forbidden to bathe, although people do. This prohibition is from 2014. This year, the mayor of the municipality to which the cave belongs has reinforced the restrictive rules, warning in four languages ​​of the danger of the place. But Taina, as usual, complying with the regulations.

https://www.quotidianodipuglia.it/lecce ... 71010.html
Typical of Taina,doesnt matter about rules,regulations..even if they made for the safety of her kids...ignore,and go ahead and film. Her children are like cats.. 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻 they must have nine lives,theyre often in dodgy situations but emerge unscathed thank goodness. I hope they alaways stay safe X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

draconessa wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:35 am

This may have sth to do with the sponsors - they may have their obligation towards them. The suit would be fine for the North Sea, in the current video they look completely out of place.
Exactly draconessa,those suits just don't look right x
Dru55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dru55 »

Her subscriber numbers have suddenly had a massive jump. I wonder if she is buying them again
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Dru55 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:58 am Her subscriber numbers have suddenly had a massive jump. I wonder if she is buying them again

Quite possibly, Dru55 - the last vlogs are so boring I do not know how would anyone new want to subscribe.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

Made a quick research and found some sites to watch YouTube videos without ads.

https://watchkin.com/

https://toogl.es/#/browse

http://www.viewpure.com/

https://ytinstant.com/

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

draconessa wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:06 am
Dru55 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:58 am Her subscriber numbers have suddenly had a massive jump. I wonder if she is buying them again

Quite possibly, Dru55 - the last vlogs are so boring I do not know how would anyone new want to subscribe.
Quite agree Dru, very lacklustre vlogs aren't they..cannot imagine how they wd attract new viewers
Us folk here have grown fond of the kids over a longish time,and they're the only reason we're hanging on in...
to see how they all are.
Just watched Austrian candy..nice to see laughter and fun around the table,but otherwise just bleurgghh...boring.
Poor Aphs tum hurting..it was obvious just by looking that those chocs were too rich for little kids,more to adult tastes,apart from the last item,which to me was the only item that really qualified as candy/ lollies for tiny tots.
Nobody seemed concerned about her sore tum tho.
Nef seemed very hyper..sugar rush i guess x
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Guess what the video uploaded today is about: try Austrian sweets. I get soaked up just watching it. By the way, before starting to try the first chocolate, Darty gives the signal to start and says "one, two, three" in Spanish, Nef repeats it. Are they in Spain?
draconessa
Talker
Talker

marianelaschmidt wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:59 am Guess what the video uploaded today is about: try Austrian sweets. I get soaked up just watching it. By the way, before starting to try the first chocolate, Darty gives the signal to start and says "one, two, three" in Spanish, Nef repeats it. Are they in Spain?
They may be - Jers has his dreads cut, but they look a bit longer then in 'cutting' vlog. Made me sick just by watching the copius amounts of sweets they eat...plus they were 'a bit melted' - well, all that time between Austria and Spain...
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

I was a bit disgusted when they decided to cut his hair at the diving pool, front and center of the crowd of course. I mean, that hair is flying everywhere, getting into the water that everyone is swimming in...

New blogs about candy tasting again... I didnt even bother watching the entire thing... I couldn't stand the sound of Nefs and Shakes fake goofy laughing over and over.... they're all the same content anyhow... I'm so bored!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Yes- NEf and Shakey were competed I guess who to look the most silly. It wasnt funny though NEf looks good. Yeah- skinny but still healthy. All these lollies . It is silly. I am not interested in the lollies of 20 countries' I ususally watch several times to catch everything but I barely got through one. Boring--and the kids are bored. All the kids did look well and clean with clean clothes but they kind of look like it is a continuation of the last lollie video. How do those kids not throw up. Over it today.
SarahT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SarahT »

Hi I’m new here :)

Regarding Neph- I’ve wondered if she could possibly have Celiac? That could explain being underweight, her ears might be clogged up with fluid causing hearing loss, rotten teeth, it could even cause significant developmental delays if it’s been undiagnosed until now.
They’ve even mentioned the littles get diarrhea if they eat certain things, Neph in particular.

My son has allergies to dairy that we only recently found out about, and it caused a buildup of fluid in his inner ear, which affected his speech. Celiac symptoms are much worse.

Neph might’ve looked healthier at home because they weren’t eating much wheat, and more care was taken with her diet.
Maybe Taina is getting worried about her weight loss while traveling, hence the return to breastfeeding?

I’m not convinced she has actual developmental delays though, beyond speech. Some kids are just babyish anyway, and she is grouped with the babies of the family.

Although I have to say, they just seem to be naturally thin. Leo is on his own and eating junk and he’s still skinny
SarahT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SarahT »

Wouldn’t it be funny if these vlogs are actually really , really old?
Like, she’s just uploading all their old home videos that she meant to be for YouTube but never uploaded.. and when her stockpiled vids are finished, all of a sudden there’ll be a “ where they are now” type of vid, and Omega is like, 8 😂

Which would make sense as she doesn’t quite seem to remember what order to post her videos in- kind of like when you’re trying to put years worth of pictures in a photo album and it’s been so long you e kind of forgotten what goes where.
SarahT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SarahT »

Paul looks like a sweet guy and nice dad. He looks like he married a younger woman for the fun of it, then got stuck with a crazy wife and a never ending stream of children 😂

Isn’t king James adorable now that his hair is grown out!
All the nappy gang are cute, but king James just has the most darling little face.

I think Jes and Darty would both look better with short hair. The others suit their long hair though, especially Romeo.
SarahT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SarahT »

About their sunburns- I mean maybe she isn’t putting sunscreen, but who knows for sure? I have really pale skin and let me tell you, it doesn’t matter how much I put on or how often I reapply it, if im out in the sun for any length of time I’ll burn regardless. And they are pretty pale.

About the shoes- I’m trying to understand her reasoning. Are they trying to keep the rv clean, and slides are easier to slip off at the door? Was she trying to find a non bulky shoe? Something they could wear in the water? Is it the only shoe she could find where they all match? None of those reasons justify walking and hiking (and slipping and falling) all over Europe in bathroom shoes. Their feet got so filthy in them too and i just hope they wash their feet before bedtime. I’m dying to see what Darty’s replacement shoes are,lol.

Return to “Q-Z”