Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

SarahT
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by SarahT »

I don’t mind the Lolly videos. They really aren’t eating much, it seems like only a bit each. Although, they never seem to like much of what they try. It’s funny seeing the little ones get hyper during the lolly vids. Kids on a sugar are no joke :D
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

SarahT wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:51 pm Wouldn’t it be funny if these vlogs are actually really , really old?
Like, she’s just uploading all their old home videos that she meant to be for YouTube but never uploaded.. and when her stockpiled vids are finished, all of a sudden there’ll be a “ where they are now” type of vid, and Omega is like, 8 😂

Which would make sense as she doesn’t quite seem to remember what order to post her videos in- kind of like when you’re trying to put years worth of pictures in a photo album and it’s been so long you e kind of forgotten what goes where.
Taht would not surprise me at all as I have already mentioned before - I suspect those vlogs are really, really old - maybe even 1 year !!!
I have e feeling they are in Australia now:)
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

SarahT wrote:Wouldn’t it be funny if these vlogs are actually really , really old?
Like, she’s just uploading all their old home videos that she meant to be for YouTube but never uploaded.. and when her stockpiled vids are finished, all of a sudden there’ll be a “ where they are now” type of vid, and Omega is like, 8 Image

Which would make sense as she doesn’t quite seem to remember what order to post her videos in- kind of like when you’re trying to put years worth of pictures in a photo album and it’s been so long you e kind of forgotten what goes where.
Hahaha I have said this many times too. They’re definitely a year old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

SarahT wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:54 pm About their sunburns- I mean maybe she isn’t putting sunscreen, but who knows for sure? I have really pale skin and let me tell you, it doesn’t matter how much I put on or how often I reapply it, if im out in the sun for any length of time I’ll burn regardless. And they are pretty pale.

The sun of Finland is not the same as that of Italy. In southern Europe the sun burns a lot. Sunscreens have different protection categories. If you have pale skin you should put on the skin protection factor 60. Apart from this, they have been exposed to the sun at noon. Remember the video of the center of Venice, nobody in the streets because at that time people take shelter in their homes.
gmc24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gmc24 »

I’m come to just ask does it really be daytime at 3AM when she is doing them morning routines?

KarmaViolet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KarmaViolet »

gmc24 wrote:I’m come to just ask does it really be daytime at 3AM when she is doing them morning routines? Image

In Finland during summer, yes! We barely get any darkness around midsummer

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

I bet the sweets have been chosen by the host though, because they are indeed the most iconic Austrian sweets we have here...but I bet they lost them somewhere or the host needed to send them after them or something and they did the testing NOT in my country...those people are really weird. Plus they kept the same hair and everything. You wouldn't realize that it ever happened. Why couldn't they just say the truth?

I didn't know that the last chocolate bar is an Austrian thing?! Those bars suddenly appeared in every super market at the cashing aisle and looked super interesting, but they are sooo JUCKY. I remember that we all rushed to try them, but I never bought one ever again. Never see anybody buy them, to be honest. 8-) I wonder how they keep their company alive. They are like the Licciardo-Toivolas and their channel.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

gmc24 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:41 am I’m come to just ask does it really be daytime at 3AM when she is doing them morning routines? Image

If youlook carefully at the famous mornng routine part 1, she shows her phone, but fails to notice it shows 2.58 PM :) All stages, those as well. And do not get me wrong - the nights in Finland are awfully short in summer and it can be pretty light at 3 AM, but the sun is far too high in the sky, when she claims it to be 3AM. When you check it, on 21st June ( the shortest night) the Sunrise was at 03.22 Am, Sunset at 11.14 PM.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

When I went to YouTube, the first thumbnail that showed was Leo. Sure doesn’t have an original idea since he and Jenna were trying British candy.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

marianelaschmidt wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:59 am Guess what the video uploaded today is about: try Austrian sweets. I get soaked up just watching it. By the way, before starting to try the first chocolate, Darty gives the signal to start and says "one, two, three" in Spanish, Nef repeats it. Are they in Spain?
That one, two, three in Spanish is the fruit of T’s home schooling, dontcha know?😂
gmc24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gmc24 »

KarmaViolet wrote:
gmc24 wrote:I’m come to just ask does it really be daytime at 3AM when she is doing them morning routines? Image

Wow that’s cool. I didn’t know that.

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

KarmaViolet wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:43 am

Wow KV,i wd LOVE that! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:33 pm When I went to YouTube, the first thumbnail that showed was Leo. Sure doesn’t have an original idea since he and Jenna were trying British candy.
I know,no originality and more boringness! I skipped thru just to see what ' candy' ( sweets/ chocolate in uk) they chose.
I think L n J seem nice enough youngsters,but the endless giggling over nothing,pulling faces,seeming pleased with themselves etc is exhausting and quickly becomes unwatchable to me
Am I the only one who thinks Leo is the only one of all the kids who isnt quite goodlooking?
Sorry Leo i feel mean for saying that...i like that youre tall and slim,and you have a nice smile.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

SarahT wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:53 pm Paul looks like a sweet guy and nice dad. He looks like he married a younger woman for the fun of it, then got stuck with a crazy wife and a never ending stream of children 😂

Isn’t king James adorable now that his hair is grown out!
All the nappy gang are cute, but king James just has the most darling little face.

I think Jes and Darty would both look better with short hair. The others suit their long hair though, especially Romeo.
Hi Sarah and welcome!
Paul comes over as a rather nice man in the background of the vids...i hope he is,for the kids sake. He seems proud of his children,and v patient ..
I love the nappy gang! And yes i have a special spot in my heart for tenderhearted KJ... and I think Omega is growing up to be cute as anything.
I think its hightime the dreads vanished completely for J n D' Arty...think maybe Shakey too could do with his hair getting sorted out..but yeh RoRo suits his hair,down or up,he will be a heartthrob in a year or two. x the girls are gonna love him..they already do i think.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just watched Caves pt 2
Only of interest to the family themselves really..yes lovely to see beautifu waters and blue sky but that was about all for me.
Thks to sbody telling us about the rules re not getting into the water,i now understand why such a big crowd just observing from the clifftop(TT wd love that) Theyre the ones obeying the rules and staying safe x
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Another swim in the cave? Well, wll not waste any minute of my life on it. Sorry, Taina, but thet is just getting ridiculous!!!
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

Let's all bet on how many more cave videos she'll post about. Pretty soon we'll be in Australia and have to deal with surfing videos. It's like the skiing videos all over again

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

theoddmacabre wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:24 pm Let's all bet on how many more cave videos she'll post about. Pretty soon we'll be in Australia and have to deal with surfing videos. It's like the skiing videos all over again Image

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly! I was only thinking this earlier today ..Her daring boys surfing ...x!
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

SarahT wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:49 pm Hi I’m new here :)

Regarding Neph- I’ve wondered if she could possibly have Celiac? That could explain being underweight, her ears might be clogged up with fluid causing hearing loss, rotten teeth, it could even cause significant developmental delays if it’s been undiagnosed until now.
They’ve even mentioned the littles get diarrhea if they eat certain things, Neph in particular.

My son has allergies to dairy that we only recently found out about, and it caused a buildup of fluid in his inner ear, which affected his speech. Celiac symptoms are much worse.

Neph might’ve looked healthier at home because they weren’t eating much wheat, and more care was taken with her diet.
Maybe Taina is getting worried about her weight loss while traveling, hence the return to breastfeeding?

I’m not convinced she has actual developmental delays though, beyond speech. Some kids are just babyish anyway, and she is grouped with the babies of the family.

Although I have to say, they just seem to be naturally thin. Leo is on his own and eating junk and he’s still skinny
gmc24 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:41 am I’m come to just ask does it really be daytime at 3AM when she is doing them morning routines? Image

Their vids should be called Around Europe tasting lollies!!! Not even just the native food is given as much attention as these candies. Home Schooling I guess. Kiddos - what is the gross national product of Austria? I dont know Mum but they have some yucky candies and there was movie made there- a musical with a sweet sixteen song. Wwwwhat do they do with all the candy the take bites and leave the rest?
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

I am not at all sure about Nef being definitely. She acts and talks like a baby at intervals and it is not a good look. Other times she talks like a 5year old. I think Mom has always favored her and she takes advantage of it. In older videos I see a sneaky little girl stomping on the other kids for as much attention as she can muster.

Return to “Q-Z”