E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

geezlouise_99 wrote:In the vlog when they mentioned about what they like did Jared say we will have fun on our anniversary what's next she's pregnant
Huh??
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

zipadeedodah wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:43 pm
geezlouise_99 wrote:In the vlog when they mentioned about what they like did Jared say we will have fun on our anniversary what's next she's pregnant
Huh??
In the vlog today when they're were talking about dogs and cats Jared says our anniversary is coming up we will have fun then
Coffeefuledmama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Coffeefuledmama »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:21 am
Coffeefuledmama wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:28 am Ok, so this is my first time posting so please correct me if I didn’t do this right 😂 In today’s Vlog Ellie talks about how every day at 8 she goes to Bonnie’s and they do “Billie stuff”. Something that has bugged me is who looks after her children? Get them up, dressed, feed, school drops off etc somewhere in there all that has to happen before 8 and yet Ellie is always ‘picture perfect put together’,and clearly not with her children. What about Tommie? Do they have a full time nanny or is Jarad the “stay at home mom” while Ellie runs around and does all this stuff instead of being a mom to her kids? It doesn’t make sense to me. I feel like also, at least weekly the kids are staying over with grandparents or someone’s else’s home over night, I think it’s great that have those resources but that isn’t normal. I feel guilty AF asking my in laws or my own parents for a date ONCE a month, let alone weekly. Ugh
Its not often I defend Ellie, but I do think if they want to make Bollie successful and able to financially provide for both families they need to put some real effort in and treat it like a job. That means meeting at regular times, without children. And if theyre going to treat it as such then its completely reasonable that Ellie would show up to her job dressed and presentable, without her children. Jared is more then capable of getting the boys up and fed and off to school, as is Joel.
Whats wrong with Jared being the "stay at home mom"? He IS their father, Ellie IS working.
All that being said, I think Bollie will ultimately fail without their youtube audience, but at least they seem to be trying rather then what they were doing in the beginning.

Yes!! You are absolutely right. There is nothing wrong at all with stay at home dads or the fact that Ellie is working. It was the way she flaunted it and talked about having an hour to get ready without the kids and then off to “her job”, she went. But in reality it’s just sitting there laughing, chatting and goofing off with Bonnie!! And it ruffled my feathers that Ellie acted as if she was off to a hard day at the office when it’s the farthest from. 🙄 And then the next shot was Jarad at Macdonald’s playing video games while the kids played, it just pissed me off. Sorry if I came off offensive to you. Wasn’t my intention.
Coffeefuledmama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Coffeefuledmama »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:26 am
Coffeefuledmama wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:28 am Ok, so this is my first time posting so please correct me if I didn’t do this right 😂 In today’s Vlog Ellie talks about how every day at 8 she goes to Bonnie’s and they do “Billie stuff”. Something that has bugged me is who looks after her children? Get them up, dressed, feed, school drops off etc somewhere in there all that has to happen before 8 and yet Ellie is always ‘picture perfect put together’,and clearly not with her children. What about Tommie? Do they have a full time nanny or is Jarad the “stay at home mom” while Ellie runs around and does all this stuff instead of being a mom to her kids? It doesn’t make sense to me. I feel like also, at least weekly the kids are staying over with grandparents or someone’s else’s home over night, I think it’s great that have those resources but that isn’t normal. I feel guilty AF asking my in laws or my own parents for a date ONCE a month, let alone weekly. Ugh
I believe Jared gets the boys ready for school and drives them (as does Joel). I never heard of them having a nanny or housekeeper but they are sneaky so who knows. Tommy is probably asleep until Jared returns and then the princess goes about her "hectic" day with the other princess of Utah. They are only happy when they are not around their children - shopping, eating out and trying on makeup. They have the life we can only dream of.
That’s a great way to put it!! That’s more along the lines of what I was trying to get across too, that’s Ellie acts like it’s such a hectic and hard day in the office when she flaunts herself around and then goes to Bonnies house probably for more of a social visit then anything. Yeah, it sadly does look like the truth when they go out without the kids and seem so happy and relieved they can do it alone.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Ellie looks overly photoshopped in this picture and those boots are seriously so ugly!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Ugh....this picture is legit awful. Can't find one nice thing lol Image
Both of their outfits, hair, expressions...yikes. and the caption Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 0855a0.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

131618 wrote:Ugh....this picture is legit awful. Can't find one nice thing lol Image
Both of their outfits, hair, expressions...yikes. and the caption Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 0855a0.jpg[/IMG]

Has Jared’s hair really gotten that great already or did they edit the photo to make him look more like Mr. Rodgers????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

131618 wrote:Ugh....this picture is legit awful. Can't find one nice thing lol Image

Oh, that is just wrong, referencing Mr. Rogers and sexual innuendo in the same post? Ewwww. Tagging Britney Spears? Thirsty much? And he looks awful. He's gotten SO gray! Marriage to Ellie aging him prematurely?
And those boots are fugly. They got a BIG "no" vote when Ellie posted a poll about buying them. Why are they still seeking approval for them? It's obvious Ellie doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks, except maybe her mom.
Edit: maybe the gray was photoshopping. It does look kinda weird...

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jared is nothing like Mr Rogers. He was a kind and giving man who put others before himself. Jared is a lazy opportunist who tries to borrow his way into the reputation (and condition) of others.

Next he’ll take up painting and start comparing himself to Bob Ross.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Jared is nothing like Mr Rogers. He was a kind and giving man who put others before himself. Jared is a lazy opportunist who tries to borrow his way into the reputation (and condition) of others.

Oh, absolutely agree on that. He couldn't "channel" Mr. Rogers if he tried all day with the help of the Hollywood Medium. Want SO badly to comment on the picture that it would take a LOT more than a sweater to make Jared like Mr. Rogers. But I don't want to be swarmed by Ellie's minions and then blocked.
I just thought it was extra creepy to say he was channeling Mr. Rogers and then add sexual innuendo.

lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Jared is nothing like Mr Rogers. He was a kind and giving man who put others before himself. Jared is a lazy opportunist who tries to borrow his way into the reputation (and condition) of others.

Didn’t they have a couple “dates” where they set up easels/canvas downstairs. And painted along with a bob ross video? Anyway the first thought that came to my mind when I saw this pic was an old man picking up a hooker.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Shaun McKnight commented on it and said “is that your granddaughter? ” So no one’s too subtle about Jared’s hair lmao.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Are the Instagram posts delayed? She might have bought them days before she even put up the poll.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

lwilson1081 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:06 am

Didn’t they have a couple “dates” where they set up easels/canvas downstairs. And painted along with a bob ross video? Anyway the first thought that came to my mind when I saw this pic was an old man picking up a hooker.

My thoughts exactly....
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

lwilson1081 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:06 am

Yep they did, that’s when The blue oil based paint spilled all over the arm of the couch and the floor and Ellie had a freak out over it. They had to have a professional come in and clean it.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

On their podcast, Ellie stated it cost two thousand dollars for her lab work ordered for her ongoing hormone issues. I heard her say they can afford this, but really can they. Jared isn't going gray at an incredible rate without a reason. My idea of how their income is today is - it could be less than when they lived in their townhome, Ellie was under her dad's insurance and they had less bills without kids, mortgage and car payments. I am amazed on how they are going about the downfall of Family YouTube channels and the expected changes in the future.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:49 pm On their podcast, Ellie stated it cost two thousand dollars for her lab work ordered for her ongoing hormone issues. I heard her say they can afford this, but really can they. Jared isn't going gray at an incredible rate without a reason. My idea of how their income is today is - it could be less than when they lived in their townhome, Ellie was under her dad's insurance and they had less bills without kids, mortgage and car payments. I am amazed on how they are going about the downfall of Family YouTube channels and the expected changes in the future.
I think Ellie's definition of being able to afford something is just having the money for it. Just because you technically have the money for something does not mean you can afford it. I'm pretty sure Bonnie might be in the same boat, with all the expensive clothes for herself but hardly anything for the kids seems kind of indicative to me.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

So now they're putting their kids in commercials. First Disney now whatever this is. Whatever it takes to make money I guess. Exploitation at its finest.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:49 am So now they're putting their kids in commercials. First Disney now whatever this is. Whatever it takes to make money I guess. Exploitation at its finest.
At least being in commercials I would assume is more regulated. Makes me wonder if Disney contacted them or was it the other way around. Let's do anything to keep the lifestyle rolling!
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

ba1006 wrote:So now they're putting their kids in commercials. First Disney now whatever this is. Whatever it takes to make money I guess. Exploitation at its finest.
So Ellie can bitch about not wanting to be filmed but signs her boys up for it and is profiting off them. Makes total sense.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”