BaberahamLincoln
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Drugs, Plugs & 4 Terrified Mugs | Part #57

Unread post by BaberahamLincoln »

Long time lurker
But LOOK who has a brand spankin’ new iPhone 11 from her unfashionable insta story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Yeah, sure Bonnie. “All growing up” we know you had to share a jacket/coat with a sibling four years younger than you and I highly doubt it was LL Bean. I hope she actually allows those kids to wear those jackets this winter.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

chs6213 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:11 pm I’m glad the photo was brought up. It’s been bothering me since I saw it says ago. As someone who had one stillbirth and a second trimester loss, I found it distasteful. I’m not sure why they chose a photo of her healthy children hugging her and her bottom for this post. I’d find it a sweet photo otherwise - look how Boston has his feet very similarly to how Bonnie’s are. It just isn’t fitting for these circumstances... it hurts my heart. It makes me think - would my girls have stood like this with me? Would they stand like me? And will I ever have the chance for this. It makes me SAD.

And I wonder why they chose a photo of Bonnie. Isn’t she the only one of her sisters that hasn’t experienced a loss? I was surprised that they used her photo when Ruby, Julie and Ellie have all lost pregnancies. I think Beau’s wife even has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm so sorry for your losses. Yes, Bonnie is very insensitive posting that picture. I think it bothers me even more that she originally showed us that picture to advertise her robe. I'm not sure if she is ignorant or just dumb.
Candy0704
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Candy0704 »

Hopefully Dolly will let the kids wear the coats this winter and not save them till the sleeves are falling off their old coats. Maybe they sent the kids boots so they don't have ti duck tape the ones from last year like Cody's sneakers last month. I wonder if they brought the kids more clothes for the winter yet? They only got the one outfit to start school and were waiting till later to buy more. Most likely that will be their Christmas gifts this year. It just baffles me how she needed Lincoln's closet but her kids clothing could probably fit in two drawers. What she spends on two pair of shoes she could take them all to Walmart and dress them all for the winter. I just don't get it! Sorry this is a sore point for me. Have nice things for yourself but not at the expense of your children.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Candy0704 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:56 am I just don't get it! Sorry this is a sore point for me. Have nice things for yourself but not at the expense of your children.
I don't think this has gone unnoticed by her viewers who are moms that ensures their children have nice clothes. Bonnie display of expensive clothing isn't always relatable.
I image Joel is concerned their vlogs are seeing below fifty thousand views this past week in a 24 hours period..they have 1.26 million subs so a large percentage of these viewers are just not watching them anymore. The one recent vlog that had over one hundred thousand is The Hoellein's are Moving and this was a clickbait. I don't believe viewers are liking what they've upload recently resulting in living on a lot less income than a couple of years ago.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:59 am
Candy0704 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:56 am I just don't get it! Sorry this is a sore point for me. Have nice things for yourself but not at the expense of your children.
I don't think this has gone unnoticed by her viewers who are moms that ensures their children have nice clothes. Bonnie display of expensive clothing isn't always relatable.
I image Joel is concerned their vlogs are seeing below fifty thousand views this past week in a 24 hours period..they have 1.26 million subs so a large percentage of these viewers are just not watching them anymore. The one recent vlog that had over one hundred thousand is The Hoellein's are Moving and this was a clickbait. I don't believe viewers are liking what they've upload recently resulting in living on a lot less income than a couple of years ago.
Well then Jared ought to really be scared because they have 1.6 millions subscribers and rarely have over a 100,000 now! He probably is concerned but it doesn't seem to faze Ellie!
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:14 am
YTIG60 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:59 am I don't think this has gone unnoticed by her viewers who are moms that ensures their children have nice clothes. Bonnie display of expensive clothing isn't always relatable.
Well then Jared ought to really be scared because they have 1.6 millions subscribers and rarely have over a 100,000 now! He probably is concerned but it doesn't seem to faze Ellie!
Because she is about as dumb as a box of rocks ...
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:14 am Well then Jared ought to really be scared because they have 1.6 millions subscribers and rarely have over a 100,000 now! He probably is concerned but it doesn't seem to faze Ellie!
When I looked recently, E&J were in the low three million monthly views, this number is way low and their YT income seems to be below six figures. One thing Bonnie and Joel have done right is upload five days a week in the early a.m. E&J have simply destroyed their channel by Ellie telling Jared they shouldn't vlog as much and/or consistently. I don't know what Jared's Plan B (income) is unless it is solely Bollie business. They should be cutting back to the days when they lived in their townhome since their YT income was higher at that time.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:14 am
YTIG60 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:59 am I don't think this has gone unnoticed by her viewers who are moms that ensures their children have nice clothes. Bonnie display of expensive clothing isn't always relatable.
She’s not phased because she believes she would have her current lifestyle regardless of YouTube or not. In her mind it wouldn’t matter if YouTube ended today, Jared would just have to come up with some other way to provide.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
She’s not phased because she believes she would have her current lifestyle regardless of YouTube or not. In her mind it wouldn’t matter if YouTube ended today, Jared would just have to come up with some other way to provide.
Honestly though? I think he would work multiple jobs in an effort to please her. In her mind that would be perfectly fine, as long as she got to continue staying home.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I have zero clue about fashion but Bonnie's outfit was just bad. Why did she not give the option to burn the pants or burn the pants?
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

How are they still getting these big sponsorships? I wonder if what we are seeing now was negotiated far before the latest surgery/drop in views?

I do have to say Bonnie looked pretty in today's video. The more natural make-up, pulled back hair and regular clothes really suit her. I know it was just for the sponsorship, but I was also glad to see the kids out doing something fun. Now we know why Olivia said Bonnie smelled like smoke in the zit video.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Make-up by Mario should give Bonnie a refund. She obviously didn't learn anything at his class.
IMG_5766.JPG
She looks so much better with a more natural look.
IMG_5768.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nicoleann2409
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nicoleann2409 »

Haven’t figured out how to reply to a specific message yet so apologies but in relation to the Griffith’s saying that if they didn’t have YouTube, they’d do the same things they do now. What utter dogs bollocks. They’d have to have typical jobs. They’d have to put their children in pre school and nursery and have more baby sitters. They don’t have typical lifestyles, being sent all over the world, getting sent stuff for free. A ‘typical’ family doesn’t have both parents stay at home. Really angered me when Julie said that their lives would be exactly the same.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Honestly though? I think he would work multiple jobs in an effort to please her. In her mind that would be perfectly fine, as long as she got to continue staying home.

Except that she would need a nanny. Because if Jared has to work multiple jobs outside the house, she won't be able to stay in bed all day and shop. Someone will have to take the boys to school and pick them up...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Vlog4money wrote:Make-up by Mario should give Bonnie a refund. She obviously didn't learn anything at his class.
IMG_5766.JPG
She looks so much better with a more natural look.
IMG_5768.JPG
Wow
Those eyebrows, tho...

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Except that she would need a nanny. Because if Jared has to work multiple jobs outside the house, she won't be able to stay in bed all day and shop. Someone will have to take the boys to school and pick them up...

The boys can look after themselves, and Jared can find a job where he can drive them and pick them up. I’m guessing these aren’t Ellie’s problems.

TheOGofOH
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheOGofOH »

Bonnie your chin is not swollen, sweetie. You’re in denial. It’s called a double chin.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

TheOGofOH wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:25 pm Bonnie your chin is not swollen, sweetie. You’re in denial. It’s called a double chin.
Again, as someone who has had multiple surgeries, cosmetic and health related, I absolutely believe her when she says she has swelling at her incision site. If she isn't doing her exercises/massages like she's supposed to, she'll have excess scar tissue, as well.
TheOGofOH
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheOGofOH »

queenc13 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:48 pm
TheOGofOH wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:25 pm Bonnie your chin is not swollen, sweetie. You’re in denial. It’s called a double chin.
Again, as someone who has had multiple surgeries, cosmetic and health related, I absolutely believe her when she says she has swelling at her incision site. If she isn't doing her exercises/massages like she's supposed to, she'll have excess scar tissue, as well.
Hasn’t it been like 3 months, though? I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong, I’ve never had plastic surgery so what do I know! I do know double chins, though. I’ve got one of those! 😂

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”