Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Copyson- No, you’re not seeing double | Tara Henderson | Part 7

Unread post by violet08 »

Chambermaid69 wrote:
violet08 wrote:
stassie17 wrote:have we seen grayson have tummy time at all? i feel like all he does is either sleep in that god awful straight jacket or lay in that weird dockatot thing on the counter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s posted him a few times on his tummy. But based on her posts it doesn’t look like he’s doing it daily and often enough. I hate comparing babies but my babies were already at least trying to roll over or a had a little bit more control with their head. Liza’s baby seemed to be more advanced when he was Graysons age. I still consider him a newborn, I think theyre newborns until 3 months. I could be wrong. But I feel bad for him. I’m sure the kids will turn out fine eventually but she needs to be more hands on. And no Tara dressing them “cute” and taking them to soccer and ballet so you have your Instagram picture is not the only way to be hands on. Stop with the baby talk. That’s why your kids have issues with speech.

He was born June 19 so he’s almost 4 months old this month. If she put him on his tummy every day starting now he would catch up quick. My first born hated his tummy but once I learned to distract him while on his tummy he caught up so fast and hit all the milestones early. So it’s not too late but she has to put in work like someone previously said.
I didn’t realize he was almost 4 months old. So hopefully she can find a way to stimulate him if he’s one of those babies that doesn’t like tummy time.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

violet08 wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote:
violet08 wrote: She’s posted him a few times on his tummy. But based on her posts it doesn’t look like he’s doing it daily and often enough. I hate comparing babies but my babies were already at least trying to roll over or a had a little bit more control with their head. Liza’s baby seemed to be more advanced when he was Graysons age. I still consider him a newborn, I think theyre newborns until 3 months. I could be wrong. But I feel bad for him. I’m sure the kids will turn out fine eventually but she needs to be more hands on. And no Tara dressing them “cute” and taking them to soccer and ballet so you have your Instagram picture is not the only way to be hands on. Stop with the baby talk. That’s why your kids have issues with speech.

He was born June 19 so he’s almost 4 months old this month. If she put him on his tummy every day starting now he would catch up quick. My first born hated his tummy but once I learned to distract him while on his tummy he caught up so fast and hit all the milestones early. So it’s not too late but she has to put in work like someone previously said.
I didn’t realize he was almost 4 months old. So hopefully she can find a way to stimulate him if he’s one of those babies that doesn’t like tummy time.

It’s crazy because I know that he’s 6 weeks younger than my daughter but damn he looks like he’s 3 months younger than her. I feel bad. Either she doesn’t show herself spending time with him and stimulating him or he just simply lays in that dockatot or swing all day. That boy should definitely be holding his head up and trying to roll around. But yet she puts him in the dock a tot and he lays there still. Like a newborn would.

Also, Baylee could stand due to a reflex. My child could stand leaning against something around that age too. She still can. That’s why when you put a lot of newborns or young infants standing on your lap or their leg touches a surface they lock their legs. It’s normal. They lose that reflex after a couple months though.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

amanda2016 wrote:For all of us wondering if Grayson is delayed I believe this picture speaks for itself.. There’s no way he could hold his head up let alone pull to stand like B is doing in this picture..

She's full of shit. She already posted on IG that baylee was in fact 2 months older in this pic and Adam propped her up for the photo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 4b7363.jpg[/IMG]
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:05 pm
amanda2016 wrote:For all of us wondering if Grayson is delayed I believe this picture speaks for itself.. There’s no way he could hold his head up let alone pull to stand like B is doing in this picture..

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... f3c933.jpg[/IMG

She's full of shit. She already posted on IG that baylee was in fact 2 months older in this pic and Adam propped her up for the photo.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 4b7363.jpg[/IMG
Honestly. What's wrong with her? Is her brain fried from the drug abuse? She said the kids were the same age. 2 months older is not the same fucking age, you idiot. I was amazed that Baylee was standing at 4 months lol God she's so dumb. Grayson does seem delayed but he's a baby, he can catch up quick.
SJ12141618
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SJ12141618 »

She’s so full of shit with those pictures. Adam has pictures of bailey standing completely on her own at 5 months, so yes Bailey was advanced for her age. Grayson looks like a newborn still and clearly needs more stimulation. She needs to get him a floor seat or an exersaucer and work out his muscles or he’s going to be so far behind.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

But where would she buy a bland, no color exesaucer to fit in the corner of her living room?
Maybe if @mytexashouse posted a pic of one, she would buy it.
SJ12141618 wrote:She’s so full of shit with those pictures. Adam has pictures of bailey standing completely on her own at 5 months, so yes Bailey was advanced for her age. Grayson looks like a newborn still and clearly needs more stimulation. She needs to get him a floor seat or an exersaucer and work out his muscles or he’s going to be so far behind.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

kristieanne87 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:56 pm But where would she buy a bland, no color exesaucer to fit in the corner of her living room?
Maybe if @mytexashouse posted a pic of one, she would buy it.
SJ12141618 wrote:She’s so full of shit with those pictures. Adam has pictures of bailey standing completely on her own at 5 months, so yes Bailey was advanced for her age. Grayson looks like a newborn still and clearly needs more stimulation. She needs to get him a floor seat or an exersaucer and work out his muscles or he’s going to be so far behind.

Ha too funny you know she’ll see saucer and go buy teacups.
Tea party to help Grayson!

Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

localgirl wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:23 pm
Chambermaid69 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:11 pm I haven’t watched Tara in about a month now so idk what exactly Grayson can do or if he can even hold his head up yet. It’s crazy to see him in her insta stories and he’s just on his back looking like a newborn. My daughter is only 6 weeks older than him and she is already army crawling and scooting herself around on the floor and she’s only just turned 5 months a couple days ago. I just feel like he’s super behind. Not sure if anyone mentioned that yet.
I have noticed that too! While I know all babies are different, my youngest was born 5/18 and has been army crawling since 3.5 months. She even looks her age. Something about Grayson still seems so fragile/newbornish.
I doubt Grayson has ever been put on the floor... or on his tummy. He’s always on his back chewing his hands.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I cannot wait till he gets older having a boy full of ton of energy the endless why why why she thinks shay is a handful? welcome to the world of boys if I had my son first he would have been an only child. I hope he is a handful and makes her crazy
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

localgirl wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:27 pm Longtime reader but I had to finally make an account after watching the pumpkin patch video. I agree with everyone who thinks the touching was inappropriate. When his hand is on her thigh and they both turn around to look at whatever they were looking at, Shay moved and he STILL held his hand there. I have two biys and a girl and I would not be okay with my boys touching someone like that and I would definitely not be okay to have my daughter be touched like that. Myself AND my husband would definitely speak up. It's never too early to teach children to keep their hands to themselves. It just made me soooo uncomfortable for Shay.

I came here to say the same thing. Adam should have sat next to Shay, she did look really uncomfortable. She never once was touching him, it was all one-sided and seems like Shay is a little young to be having that kind of continuous affection. Tara needs to open her eyes and stop pushing these kid crushes. She did the same thing with Bailey when she was at Disney with that boy but even he wasn't holding onto bailey like that.
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Let’s all get ready for Tara showing Grayson doing tummy time or buying him something to help in the next vlog. Just like when we talked about poor Shay so she showed herself taking her to the park the next vlog. That’s probably the most Shay has ever done with her mom.

Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

I think Grayson is fine for the age he is at. He might just be a low key baby. I’m a pretty laid back parent but I do think it’s about time she stops having him on the dock a tot on the counter. He’s getting way to close to the roll over age. She showed him in a bouncy chair though not too long ago and he seemed to just kinda lay there and chew his hands. So i think he is just kinda a relaxed kid. Comparing milestones at this age is not good. Even siblings can have a huge difference in when they reach them. I mean not a huge fan of Tara’s but the baby does seem average. Oh the horror for him. Another Shay.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I don’t think Grayson is delayed. My son wasn’t the fastest when it came to physical milestones (didn’t crawl until 10 months, didn’t walk until 14 months), but he was super early when it came to talking and he has always been verbally advanced. Kids are all different.

That being said, I’m sure Tara isn’t doing nearly enough to help him develop at whatever his natural rate is.

grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

formerctfxcer wrote:I don’t think Grayson is delayed. My son wasn’t the fastest when it came to physical milestones (didn’t crawl until 10 months, didn’t walk until 14 months), but he was super early when it came to talking and he has always been verbally advanced. Kids are all different.

That being said, I’m sure Tara isn’t doing nearly enough to help him develop at whatever his natural rate is.

I found another thing Copyson copied. It was the Halloween outfits of the circus. Sarah Lit was the originator......busted again Copyson.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

grantlovesmusick wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote:I don’t think Grayson is delayed. My son wasn’t the fastest when it came to physical milestones (didn’t crawl until 10 months, didn’t walk until 14 months), but he was super early when it came to talking and he has always been verbally advanced. Kids are all different.

I found another thing Copyson copied. It was the Halloween outfits of the circus. Sarah Lit was the originator......busted again Copyson.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Kelle Hampton (who I dislike immensely) did it in 2013 too.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

“Strong little man”
Hi
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

She’s like that wannabe girl from mean girls.

“I saw Leanne wear a striped cardigan, lace cami, ripped jeans, and a curious George hat so I went and bought the same striped cardigan, lace cami, and curious George hat”

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

kaassss wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:17 pm She’s like that wannabe girl from mean girls.

“I saw Leanne wear a striped cardigan, lace cami, ripped jeans, and a curious George hat so I went and bought the same striped cardigan, lace cami, and curious George hat”

HAHA!! Down to the drink in hand and necklace.

Can this weirdo not come up with an original thought?!
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:
kaassss wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:17 pm She’s like that wannabe girl from mean girls.

Right! And we thought Adam was the only creep. She’s a creep too! He probably sits on his phone looking through all of Hillary’s pics wishing he was with her, & she probably sits on her phone looking for outfits that she can copy and thinking that we won’t figure it out Image

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:

Not sure if you guys seen this one I posted awhile ago but she pretty much copied everything down to foot placement. Image

Return to “Tara Henderson”