Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 18

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Meringue wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Meringue wrote:
No makeup for Ninis and no chocolate, pizza, McDonalds and Playstation 3 games for Jofee.

Ninis will have to make herself familiar with the Lacura line at Aldi.

I'm sure he just read the part in the article that said it's only high profile people who take these matters to court and thought it applied to him 8-)

Jofee is so high profile, him and Ninis have paparazzi and reporters camping out in their front garden.
to be fair, the aldi stuff isn't too bad! but she probably wouldn't feel like the socialite she is... going to aldi, I mean. ;) princess wouldn't want that.

yeah paparazzi and reporters... or beth mars. :D
Haha actually I love some of the Aldi stuff, there is a moisturiser with SPF that makes my skin sooo soft, I was like "Wow!" :) And I love the concealer pen that's like a YSL touche eclat! I also have the lipstick, blush and face powder. But I don't think those ones work too well with my skin tone.

But she wouldn't be caught dead exclusively using products that cost $3 :D I'm like, worth more than that *lip smack*.

Good old Beth Mars. Her and MichaelSpeaks are so much more entertaining on their own than Jofee and Ninis will ever be!
totally! I bought a moisturizer for mature skin though (blind buy, I guess) which is a bit heavy. but I still use it. all in all, there products aren't shitty at all. they're quite nice and affordable. :)

lol, yeah. "l'oreal *mahoosive lipsmack* because I'm worth it"
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Jaeme »

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Whoever Ruby Campman is that commented on Jonathans Facebook pic - you're a fucking legend.
I guess I should be shitting myself that he's going to sue me... But I haven't said anything I wouldn't say to his irritating twatty face :hee:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Jaeme wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Whoever Ruby Campman is that commented on Jonathans Facebook pic - you're a fucking legend.
I guess I should be shitting myself that he's going to sue me... But I haven't said anything I wouldn't say to his irritating twatty face :hee:

hahaha congrats! I'm sure he is now starting to have a register with GG nick - YT account - FB account :lol: You are the official first one to be complete! You should sit by the phone and wait for the FBI to call soon !!!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
how should he sue you... he's too dumb to even know what his rights are in this case. it'd be all a big fat embarrassing situation if he tried to take legal steps against his hatuuurz ;)
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

Jofus joined a gym? AMAZING how he can find the time for a gym, but can't find the time to walk the dogs he and Anna BOTH wanted. With the right diet (eating healthy/cut out the junk) and if his lazy ass would walk the dogs everyday, he would lose weight.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

geekinthepink wrote:
totally! I bought a moisturizer for mature skin though (blind buy, I guess) which is a bit heavy. but I still use it. all in all, there products aren't shitty at all. they're quite nice and affordable. :)

I've been wanting to try one of those day or night cream pots! I heard the night cream is really good, but apparently smells quite strong. I haven't bought it because I thought it would probably be too heavy for me and I have very sensitive skin (can't even use soap or normal shampoo anymore :? )

Ooh I just looked it up, the one I said I liked is Daily Face Q10 SPF15 Anti Wrinkle Face Cream. Might not even be a moisturiser as such, but it makes my skin so soft 8-)

Also, Jofee if you're reading this, Aldi chocolate is <3 Milch Mause :love2:
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

Hahahaha, I just saw Johnathan's comment on defamation laws.

Word to the wise Johnathan- you've to prove in court that the nasty things people say about you aren't true or in the public interest to know. Considering you're defrauding thirteen year olds, other people trolling is probably not where you're going to make your payday.

Stick to conning preteens, a libel case would just find you ruled to be truthfully and legally the dick that you are. Meaning it would be on public record that the court did find out that all the horrible things you're accused of should be public knowledge. It's not libel if you're actually a fat idiot who puts his daughter at risk and degrades his wife's conservative views with sexual references and lets puppies die.

You're not being defamed if it's true, you see. Legal defamation is much more about falsely and with no good cause maligning people- it would be really fucking dumb if it was about not calling a spade a spade, because the law has no problem with honesty or common sense advice.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

I just pictured that idiot with an "A--Duuuuhh *drool*" as he struggles to understand your comment ! :lol: :lol:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Meringue wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

I've been wanting to try one of those day or night cream pots! I heard the night cream is really good, but apparently smells quite strong. I haven't bought it because I thought it would probably be too heavy for me and I have very sensitive skin (can't even use soap or normal shampoo anymore :? )

Ooh I just looked it up, the one I said I liked is Daily Face Q10 SPF15 Anti Wrinkle Face Cream. Might not even be a moisturiser as such, but it makes my skin so soft 8-)

mh. where are you from again? I forgot, sorry :( australia? was it australia? :O can't remember... but maybe the assortment is different from country to country because I think the night cream smells lovely. I'll just check for you which one I have... it's called revitalizing night cream by BIOCURA. I like it :) I'll go tomorrow and look if I find the moisturizer you have. :) we could be moisturizer twiiinssiiiies. ohmagawd! :D

how cute :D I know the chocolate you mean. it's called milch mäuse :D it's called the same where you live? amazing!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

language wrote:Hahahaha, I just saw Johnathan's comment on defamation laws.

Word to the wise Johnathan- you've to prove in court that the nasty things people say about you aren't true or in the public interest to know. Considering you're defrauding thirteen year olds, other people trolling is probably not where you're going to make your payday.

Stick to conning preteens, a libel case would just find you ruled to be truthfully and legally the dick that you are. Meaning it would be on public record that the court did find out that all the horrible things you're accused of should be public knowledge. It's not libel if you're actually a fat idiot who puts his daughter at risk and degrades his wife's conservative views with sexual references and lets puppies die.

You're not being defamed if it's true, you see. Legal defamation is much more about falsely and with no good cause maligning people- it would be really fucking dumb if it was about not calling a spade a spade, because the law has no problem with honesty or common sense advice.
words of wisdom once again. thanks. he probably does understand what a spade is. that's about it though.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
Meringue wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

mh. where are you from again? I forgot, sorry :( australia? was it australia? :O can't remember... but maybe the assortment is different from country to country because I think the night cream smells lovely. I'll just check for you which one I have... it's called revitalizing night cream by BIOCURA. I like it :) I'll go tomorrow and look if I find the moisturizer you have. :) we could be moisturizer twiiinssiiiies. ohmagawd! :D

how cute :D I know the chocolate you mean. it's called milch mäuse :D it's called the same where you live? amazing!
Milchmäuse. yummy :love2: :love2: I really miss them :(
Ecuadorian chocolate tastes like crap, what's weird because we export cocoa beans... My husband buys me Belgian chocolate from time to time, or a Milka ($7!!!!!).

I can totally see J reading this and stuffing his face with chocolate, we all know his diet plans are a bit strange lol

Btw, why does he register at the gym and leave? Wouldn't it be logical to stay there for the first workout? I don't know how it normally works, I work out at home/ outdoors.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

lemontree wrote:
Btw, why does he register at the gym and leave? Wouldn't it be logical to stay there for the first workout? I don't know how it normally works, I work out at home/ outdoors.
Wait, you didn't know? He will start. (On) Monday.

It was to much for him this Monday as it caused him sweating balls, only from pulling his wallet out to pay for his GOLD membership. Y'a know?!?
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

language wrote:Hahahaha, I just saw Johnathan's comment on defamation laws.

EPIC :respekt:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

luna nova wrote:
lemontree wrote:

It was to much for him this Monday as it caused him sweating balls, only from pulling his wallet out to pay for his GOLD membership. Y'a know?!?
sorry, didn't know that the first Monday was only supposed for getting a membership and that he will start NEXT MONDAY. how could I forget, stupid me :scratch:
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

lemontree wrote:
luna nova wrote:
lemontree wrote:

sorry, didn't know that the first Monday was only supposed for getting a membership and that he will start NEXT MONDAY. how could I forget, stupid me :scratch:
:lolface:
Meringue
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
Meringue wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

Yep, Australia! I can't remember which version of the night cream people said smelt too strong (I read it on some forum) but they may have been complaining about nothing! We seem to have the cream you have, it's called Lacura Revitalise Night Cream for Mature Skin? But as you say, the assortment does vary from country to country. We get a lot of "Made in Germany" stuff which would be the same but with a slightly different name, but a lot of stuff at Aldi is also just local stuff, under the Aldi brand name of course but says "Made in Australia" or New Zealand etc.

That would be sooooo awesomemommmmmm if we could be moisturiser twinsies *hyperventilates*!!!!

I think it might say "Milk Mouse" on the bag (I threw the bag away) but the actual chocolates say "milch mäuse" on the wrappers :) We only get the caramel ones here though :( I really, really want the ones with hazelnut bits in them.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Meringue wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Meringue wrote: I've been wanting to try one of those day or night cream pots! I heard the night cream is really good, but apparently smells quite strong. I haven't bought it because I thought it would probably be too heavy for me and I have very sensitive skin (can't even use soap or normal shampoo anymore :? )

Yep, Australia! I can't remember which version of the night cream people said smelt too strong (I read it on some forum) but they may have been complaining about nothing! We seem to have the cream you have, it's called Lacura Revitalise Night Cream for Mature Skin? But as you say, the assortment does vary from country to country. We get a lot of "Made in Germany" stuff which would be the same but with a slightly different name, but a lot of stuff at Aldi is also just local stuff, under the Aldi brand name of course but says "Made in Australia" or New Zealand etc.

That would be sooooo awesomemommmmmm if we could be moisturiser twinsies *hyperventilates*!!!!

I think it might say "Milk Mouse" on the bag (I threw the bag away) but the actual chocolates say "milch mäuse" on the wrappers :) We only get the caramel ones here though :( I really, really want the ones with hazelnut bits in them.
I couldn't be more jealous. I just talked to my colleague today about just quitting our jobs and running away (well, taking a flight) to australia :D *sigh* should I ever go there, I'll bring you a ton of milk mousies with hazelnut bits :) they're delicious <3 my favourite by far.

and if I ever go to ecuador, I make sure to bring a ton of them for lemontree as well :D

yeah! that's the one! apparently only the brand name of the cosmetic stuff differs but not the product name itself. in australia it's lacura, over here it's biocura. interesting. moisturizer twinsiiiie! hell yeah!
I love to just go grocery shopping in different countries! although new york (harlem) was a bit of a challenge at this hispanic supermarket. lol.

I actually really like that aldi sells local products. it's the same here. maybe every supermarket does it, I'm not sure.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

lemontree wrote:
Ecuadorian chocolate tastes like crap, what's weird because we export cocoa beans... My husband buys me Belgian chocolate from time to time, or a Milka ($7!!!!!).

I can totally see J reading this and stuffing his face with chocolate, we all know his diet plans are a bit strange lol

Wow $7 for Milka! I really love Milka. When I was in high school you could buy it everywhere here, but now it is almost impossible to find :( It was so cheap too!

That's a shame about Ecuadorian chocolate. :(

Remember last time they made a "gym vow"? I think they went twice. Anyway I was sure Jonathan said they bought out a full membership, because he said if he had paid all that money for it, it would force him to go.

Well I guess he wasted his money! I know Anna got pregnant so she wasn't really gonna want to go to the gym, she still could have done swimming though because there was a pool, and Jonathan could have gone by himself.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Meringue wrote:
lemontree wrote:

Wow $7 for Milka! I really love Milka. When I was in high school you could buy it everywhere here, but now it is almost impossible to find :( It was so cheap too!

That's a shame about Ecuadorian chocolate. :(

Remember last time they made a "gym vow"? I think they went twice. Anyway I was sure Jonathan said they bought out a full membership, because he said if he had paid all that money for it, it would force him to go.

Well I guess he wasted his money! I know Anna got pregnant so she wasn't really gonna want to go to the gym, she still could have done swimming though because there was a pool, and Jonathan could have gone by himself.
apparently if you like the 70% or more chocolate they say Ecuadorian chocolate is pretty good. But I'm a milk chocolate/ white chocolate lover and those are really bad here!

Can anybody of the Cork folks here think of the gym he meant? Must be the fanciest one in town! I'm just curious about how much he will be paying for sitting at home on a musical journey instead of sweating like hell!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote: I couldn't be more jealous. I just talked to my colleague today about just quitting our jobs and running away (well, taking a flight) to australia :D *sigh* should I ever go there, I'll bring you a ton of milk mousies with hazelnut bits :) they're delicious <3 my favourite by far.

and if I ever go to ecuador, I make sure to bring a ton of them for lemontree as well :D

yeah! that's the one! apparently only the brand name of the cosmetic stuff differs but not the product name itself. in australia it's lacura, over here it's biocura. interesting. moisturizer twinsiiiie! hell yeah!
I love to just go grocery shopping in different countries! although new york (harlem) was a bit of a challenge at this hispanic supermarket. lol.

I actually really like that aldi sells local products. it's the same here. maybe every supermarket does it, I'm not sure.
oh, that's sweet :love2:
add a bag of licorice euro coins to that and you will be my all-time-favourite-heroine ;)

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”