BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle (part 67)

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

cannon19 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:10 pm Kind of funny that she said "This isn't a sponsorship I ACTUALLY use their vitamins and take them every day." Then asked him to vouch for her.. At least she's admitting she doesn't use the stuff she shows in her videos.

What is up with people just setting their babies down in front of the TV?

Also I would low key be embarrassed if my kid went to their step dad instead of me.. more than once.. And is it common for people to decorate for Halloween like that? I am 100% American and I have never seen anybody decorate their house (at least not that I can remember) for Halloween only Christmas.

Why is Aria seemingly never shown anymore? And why are they sitting on the floor in front of the couch? Also I'm super confused by the tangent she went on when she was trying to get her hair out. What is the reality? Staying home?
Always knew she only did sponsorships for the $$... I just didn't catch her saying that yesterday!

Lazy parenting... I think all through my childhood and even when I was a teen, I was allowed 5 hours of tv a week... had to use it wisely!

People in my area decorate like crazy for Halloween (not as tacky as the Morons though). We put a graveyard in our front yard, and put a black cloth down, to make it look like a dug out grave, with a sign "for rent"... lol The kids love walking through it and reading the tombstones.

I think 2?? vlogs ago, it was because Aria was in trouble... and then Twitney went on to say "even if she wasn't in trouble she's usually out playing with her friends" but, honestly, not really sure why she's not in them...
Last edited by ThisIsMeCeej on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Rbl98
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rbl98 »

I have never seen a grocery haul with dinners for the week where people buy the soups from the store. That just seemed strange to me, why not make it yourself since you already have Home Chef meals? And buying bagged salad, I don’t get this because it’s a lot cheaper to just buy dressings and make different salads and buy the lettuce in bulk. Maybe it’s because I only have two kids, but I’ve got the time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Rbl98 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:28 pm I have never seen a grocery haul with dinners for the week where people buy the soups from the store. That just seemed strange to me, why not make it yourself since you already have Home Chef meals? And buying bagged salad, I don’t get this because it’s a lot cheaper to just buy dressings and make different salads and buy the lettuce in bulk. Maybe it’s because I only have two kids, but I’ve got the time!!!

Twitney hasn't really made anything homemade since she was with Ean. Now it's a rarity. Those bagged salads are disgusting... they taste like the bag they came in... not sure how anyone can stand to eat them. I would rather buy all the things I want, make a huge salad and then store it and have leftovers for the whole week. Instead of paying that much to gag at the taste. As far as the soup goes... I would guess it's no different than buying canned, but it's "healthier" cause it's fresh made at that store?? But, still... she has a crock pot... she could just put it all in there and make it. Not hard!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

This has always irritated me about her but it’s especially bad in this latest vlog... Brit says “I’m just kidding” as a coverup to say things she really isn’t kidding about.

“That’s why I need to get pregnant again. Just kidding” no. She totally wants to be pregnant again for the attention
“My sister recently had a glow up. No, just kidding” We all know Alyssa lost weight and is trying to look hotter. Brit is jealous.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

An old video popped up so I watched it. Britney packed a breakfast to eat in the car on the way to one of Nolans appointment and then went home after it to make lunch at home.
Oh oh and she drank coffee at home aswell.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:32 pm
Rbl98 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:28 pm I have never seen a grocery haul with dinners for the week where people buy the soups from the store. That just seemed strange to me, why not make it yourself since you already have Home Chef meals? And buying bagged salad, I don’t get this because it’s a lot cheaper to just buy dressings and make different salads and buy the lettuce in bulk. Maybe it’s because I only have two kids, but I’ve got the time!!!

Twitney hasn't really made anything homemade since she was with Ean. Now it's a rarity. Those bagged salads are disgusting... they taste like the bag they came in... not sure how anyone can stand to eat them. I would rather buy all the things I want, make a huge salad and then store it and have leftovers for the whole week. Instead of paying that much to gag at the taste. As far as the soup goes... I would guess it's no different than buying canned, but it's "healthier" cause it's fresh made at that store?? But, still... she has a crock pot... she could just put it all in there and make it. Not hard!
IMO, salad is one of those things you have to make and eat fresh. So I certainly wouldn't eat it from a bag, that was made who knows when.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

I thought the more with morons was for just her and Frank? I've been slipping through the video and it's more like a vlog I haven't seen any cleaning in my skim over I keep getting vlog parts with all the kids in them.....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I am the only one saddened by the cleaning video.
She was saying Harlow was so sick but she's dumped her on a tablet instead of comforting her, or taking time to sit there and hug her and make sure she's okay.
It just rubbed me the wrong way. I mean i understand when a child has gastro or a tummy bug you have to clean a lot more, but surely she could juggle it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Why does she spray the disinfectant around like it's air freshener lmao
yeahno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yeahno »

She should just change the channel name to Clean with Morrows. Every other video she posts on there is some sort of cleaning video.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

I love her house,it's so beautiful.🏡👌
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

yeahno wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:47 am She should just change the channel name to Clean with Morrows. Every other video she posts on there is some sort of cleaning video.

LOL yeah, really! Last more with morrows video felt more like a vlog. I was confused. I didnt think the kids were going to be in those videos?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

yeahno wrote:She should just change the channel name to Clean with Morrows. Every other video she posts on there is some sort of cleaning video.
She should also change her IG name to what color is Scarlett’s hair cz this trash bag cannot stop talking about that unseasoned baby’s hair colorImage
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Sorry for the double post but Britney did NOT start this trend, it’s literally a featured drink at Starbucks smfh. God she has the sorriest most pathetic bunch of ass kissing subscribers I’ve ever seen[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 4b797c.png[/IMG]Image
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

So I’ve been skimming through the recent videos and I have thoughts.

First of all, apparently the “More With Morrows will only be DIYs with Frank and I” was a lie because the cleaning video is basically just a vlog with all the kids.

The dinner video: Frank thinks he is so special omg “MY baked ziti recipe” also Britney acting like he’s a masterchef for adding chipotle seasoning to the taco meat

The cleaning video: too much disinfecting is not good. They get sick all the time because they have no immune systems. Also she threw away Harlow and Scar’s rug, shocker, it’s the milk stain all over again. She said Nolan threw up after she gave him cherry flavored medicine, I wonder if it had red dye in it.

The latest main channel vid: they bought groceries and she goes “we got homemade guacamole and salsa” bitch that’s not what homemade means.

This Halloween party is all just an excuse for her to spend out the ass again. She bought stuff for it in the cleaning video too. They have so much shit. Who is even going to come? Frank’s family and maybe Vanessa/Kilee?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Sorry for the double post but Britney did NOT start this trend, it’s literally a featured drink at Starbucks smfh. God she has the sorriest most pathetic bunch of ass kissing subscribers I’ve ever seen[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 4b797c.png[/IMG]Image
Did you see this one?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 9f0130.png[/IMG]

She’s so worthless. You should be paid for posting a picture of a super popular drink? No. How about the team that came up with the drink & the advertisers? Dumb ass fucking bitch

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Yikes at her talking about Harlow’s obvious jealous behavior/bullying Scarlett to the camera like that. So sad for Harlow.

whatsmyalias
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatsmyalias »

I know it’s Sunday which means the “other” children are with Ean but damn she is obsessed with the golden child and pretending it’s just the three of them. All her snaps today are Scarlett. Scarlett waking up. Scarlett’s hair. Scarlett in the stroller. Scarlett on their lap. Scarlett eating mashed potatoes. We get it. You have a favorite and you lobe when it’s just you and Frank and baby Blando.

myway7891
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by myway7891 »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote:I love her house,it's so beautiful.ImageImage
honestly thought i was the only one on hereImage i also love watching her clean! always have! even back when she did the cleaning montages in her vlogs.
i think it’s sad she seems to care more about her house being clean then hanging out with the kiddos but it does look pretty.

SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

whatsmyalias wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:05 pm I know it’s Sunday which means the “other” children are with Ean but damn she is obsessed with the golden child and pretending it’s just the three of them. All her snaps today are Scarlett. Scarlett waking up. Scarlett’s hair. Scarlett in the stroller. Scarlett on their lap. Scarlett eating mashed potatoes. We get it. You have a favorite and you lobe when it’s just you and Frank and baby Blando.

According to her it is "mash potatoes".

Return to “Britneyandbaby”