BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle (part 67)

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

She’s probably in that stage of life (mid twenties) where she wants to have that percent life of starting off with a husband and one baby.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Frootloops3 wrote:She’s probably in that stage of life (mid twenties) where she wants to have that percent life of starting off with a husband and one baby.
What's crazy is she could have had that life? Isn't it speculated that her pregnancy with Aria was planned? I cannot understand why a teenager would want to take on the responsibility of a baby. She probably wanted to get famous like the teen mom girls. So obviously she never really had her first three because she wanted kids. She had Aria and then had Nolan and Harlow to grow the channel more because babies bring views. I don't want to use the word mature to describe her but she is at the age where most women decide to marry and start a family. I am sure she loves the weekends without the kids so she can pretend she has the perfect little family. I hope her poor kids get love and attention from Ean and his family.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Boymomma123 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:55 am
Frootloops3 wrote:She’s probably in that stage of life (mid twenties) where she wants to have that percent life of starting off with a husband and one baby.
What's crazy is she could have had that life? Isn't it speculated that her pregnancy with Aria was planned? I cannot understand why a teenager would want to take on the responsibility of a baby. She probably wanted to get famous like the teen mom girls. So obviously she never really had her first three because she wanted kids. She had Aria and then had Nolan and Harlow to grow the channel more because babies bring views. I don't want to use the word mature to describe her but she is at the age where most women decide to marry and start a family. I am sure she loves the weekends without the kids so she can pretend she has the perfect little family. I hope her poor kids get love and attention from Ean and his family.

I completely agree with you, but it’s pathetic that she acts like she only has a family of three.

It’s hard for me to understand why teenage girls want babies. I feel as though 2019 has been the year of teen pregnancy/teen moms being glorified.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

Frootloops3 wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:55 am

I completely agree with you, but it’s pathetic that she acts like she only has a family of three.

It’s hard for me to understand why teenage girls want babies. I feel as though 2019 has been the year of teen pregnancy/teen moms being glorified.
No, teen pregnancy has been glorified for YEARS. I’ve never understood it though. I’m in my mid 20’s and I am a mother. I could never imagine doing what I do but as a teenager. Trying to stay on top of school work while having a newborn seems very stressful. Lots of mothers have done it, my mother included. I will say B did seem like a really good, hands on mother when she only had aria. Now she seems overwhelmed... constantly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

TellAll wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:27 am
Frootloops3 wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:55 am What's crazy is she could have had that life? Isn't it speculated that her pregnancy with Aria was planned? I cannot understand why a teenager would want to take on the responsibility of a baby. She probably wanted to get famous like the teen mom girls. So obviously she never really had her first three because she wanted kids. She had Aria and then had Nolan and Harlow to grow the channel more because babies bring views. I don't want to use the word mature to describe her but she is at the age where most women decide to marry and start a family. I am sure she loves the weekends without the kids so she can pretend she has the perfect little family. I hope her poor kids get love and attention from Ean and his family.

No, teen pregnancy has been glorified for YEARS. I’ve never understood it though. I’m in my mid 20’s and I am a mother. I could never imagine doing what I do but as a teenager. Trying to stay on top of school work while having a newborn seems very stressful. Lots of mothers have done it, my mother included. I will say B did seem like a really good, hands on mother when she only had aria. Now she seems overwhelmed... constantly

I agree with you, but I meant on YouTube in 2019. It just seems like there’s so many of them now.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

She maxed out on what she could handle with 2 kids. She talked about feeling overwhelmed all the time when it was just Aria and Nolan. She only had Harlow to try to save a failing relationship (and for views/to distract herself from Nolan’s diagnosis, let’s be honest), and then Scarlett was to lock down Frank.

She loves the attention that comes with being pregnant, and she likes her kids when they’re babies, but the moment they’re remotely independent she’s over them.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

TellAll wrote:
Frootloops3 wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:55 am What's crazy is she could have had that life? Isn't it speculated that her pregnancy with Aria was planned? I cannot understand why a teenager would want to take on the responsibility of a baby. She probably wanted to get famous like the teen mom girls. So obviously she never really had her first three because she wanted kids. She had Aria and then had Nolan and Harlow to grow the channel more because babies bring views. I don't want to use the word mature to describe her but she is at the age where most women decide to marry and start a family. I am sure she loves the weekends without the kids so she can pretend she has the perfect little family. I hope her poor kids get love and attention from Ean and his family.

Teens that plan babies are often neglected by their own families & don’t feel loved. My grandma intentionally had a baby super young and she said it was because she wanted unconditional love (crazy...but that was her reasoning Image)

Looking at Britney’s weird relationships with her parents, I can definitely see that being a possibility. Also explains why she’s so into babies and then once they gain independence she loses interest in them. I think she wanted to get away from her family and start her own.

Needs. Therapy.

myway7891
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by myway7891 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
TellAll wrote:
Frootloops3 wrote: I completely agree with you, but it’s pathetic that she acts like she only has a family of three.

Teens that plan babies are often neglected by their own families & don’t feel loved. My grandma intentionally had a baby super young and she said it was because she wanted unconditional love (crazy...but that was her reasoning Image)

Looking at Britney’s weird relationships with her parents, I can definitely see that being a possibility. Also explains why she’s so into babies and then once they gain independence she loses interest in them. I think she wanted to get away from her family and start her own.

Needs. Therapy.

as i call it a “purpose” baby, not an “on purpose” baby. A baby that you have so you have a “purpose” for your life.
statically teen pregnancy is down in canada/america but college age, age 19-24, is rising. Girls struggle in university/college, don’t practice safe sex(i’m all for girls being able to have as much sex as they want, but sex is a responsibility and everyone must treat it as one), and struggle with self identification. a baby gives you unconditional love, no matter how good you are at taking care of it, and it gives you a reason to wake up in the morning.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Ean gets the kids SIX DAYS out of the month and she’s here complaining that it sucks she only has them 2 Saturday’s a month as if she doesn’t have 24/25 other days out of the month to do shit with them.

It’s funny how every time she’s alone with all the kids she’s always sick or one of the kids is always sick and she “can’t” go anywhere yet when the kids are with Ean she’s constantly going out, taking pictures in her cheap clothes. She lives her best damn life going so many places when the forgotten 3 are with Ean & she’s with her REAL family.

Then she has the nerve to say “it’s unfortunate Frank has to work” that day as if he’s not home every other damn day & say Frank’s not home so we can’t go out as a family like what...umm those are HER kids not Frank’s...HERS.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Brit could've had a semblance of her happy little family if she had stopped mindlessly popping out kids after having Aria, on the hypothesis that she actually was conceived accidentally. Instead, being barely in her twenties, she had to have Nolan only two years later, and then, despite being overwhelmed with taking care of two kids and now knowing she's a carrier for a terminal illness, she had to have Harlow to try and fix her relationship instead of doing something responsible and rational like couples therapy.

It's hilarious to me that she's trying to pretend that she's sad when Ean has the kids as if we can't tell that she's living her best life with baby daddy #2 and the golden child. I'm gonna guess that the only thing that's bothering her is her ego because the kids probably enjoy being with Ean so much.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

[quote="Resting_
Then she has the nerve to say “it’s unfortunate Frank has to work” that day as if he’s not home every other damn day & say Frank’s not home so we can’t go out as a family like what...umm those are HER kids not Frank’s...HERS.[/quote]

Right!? My first thought was that it sounded like a great opportunity to go somewhere with the kids and they wouldn’t have to share her attention with Frank!? Or is she just too inept to take all 4 kids out.

It doesn’t even have to be an elaborate day. Have a “picnic” in the back yard on a blanket and go to the playground. Children that she love simple outings like that!

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

She didn’t even clean the sink handles or any of the doorknobs and toys during her sick clean with me.

MamaBearx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaBearx3 »

Did you guys catch her lovely comment in her latest video, mom of 4.
She says “I’m craving something NEW.”
Hmm...what are your thoughts on something “new?” Is there trouble in the making for Frank?

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

MamaBearx3 wrote:Did you guys catch her lovely comment in her latest video, mom of 4.
She says “I’m craving something NEW.”
Hmm...what are your thoughts on something “new?” ImageImage Is there trouble in the making for Frank? ImageImage

Probably new dick. Took her 6-7 years to get to that point with Ean. Frank probably has a Franken-weenie so after a year she’s done and wants something big, hairy and manly Image

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Wow this video was annoying.

First of all, like you guys have said, why is she whining about “only” having the kids every other Saturday? Because it’s interfering with her pumpkin patch instagram posts? She never seems too torn up about just having Scarlett while they’re taking those little family trips.

Secondly, she claims the kids are too sick to go out, but the longer the video goes it becomes apparent that they’re fine, she just doesn’t want to take them out in public without Frank. Codependent af.

Third, she’s going on about being a photographer again. I’ve said this before but photography is not an easy industry to succeed in. The market is so over saturated that you not only have to be great at it, you also have to work your ass off to build your clientele and get your name out there. She has no idea.

Last of all, when she was talking to Harlow and Nolan on the patio, she mentioned that they can’t go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow because they “have to go to daddy’s tomorrow” and Harlow straight up yelled “no!” I think that speaks volumes about what Britney and Frank are teaching her. I mean the fact that Britney didn’t edit it out says a lot. They always talk to the kids about going to Ean’s in a negative way. It’s so fucking messed up, like “oh we can’t do x fun thing, you have to go to your dad’s”. No we don’t know the whole story but trying to make your kids hate their parent just because you’re bitter is sick.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 853dda.png[/IMG]

Wow this granny hag look is not it. ImageImageImage

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 853dda.png[/IMG]

Oh god, I'm getting Keren vibes. Please Brit, do not go there again. Also, how can you post that with your legs a different color than the rest of your body. The dress looks terrible on her and especially paired with those boots.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LilSeb1010 wrote:Wow this video was annoying.

First of all, like you guys have said, why is she whining about “only” having the kids every other Saturday? Because it’s interfering with her pumpkin patch instagram posts? She never seems too torn up about just having Scarlett while they’re taking those little family trips.

Secondly, she claims the kids are too sick to go out, but the longer the video goes it becomes apparent that they’re fine, she just doesn’t want to take them out in public without Frank. Codependent af.

Third, she’s going on about being a photographer again. I’ve said this before but photography is not an easy industry to succeed in. The market is so over saturated that you not only have to be great at it, you also have to work your ass off to build your clientele and get your name out there. She has no idea.

Last of all, when she was talking to Harlow and Nolan on the patio, she mentioned that they can’t go to the pumpkin patch tomorrow because they “have to go to daddy’s tomorrow” and Harlow straight up yelled “no!” I think that speaks volumes about what Britney and Frank are teaching her. I mean the fact that Britney didn’t edit it out says a lot. They always talk to the kids about going to Ean’s in a negative way. It’s so fucking messed up, like “oh we can’t do x fun thing, you have to go to your dad’s”. No we don’t know the whole story but trying to make your kids hate their parent just because you’re bitter is sick.
Britney is a materialistic bitch that thinks her having a big house means she’s better than Ean. Ean might not have his own place yet or make as much money as Britney but I guarantee the kids have a better time with Ean because he gives them all undivided attention.

Britney hasn’t given her kids any alone time since the day she met Frank & ever since then it’s been all about Frank and Scarlett. Little does he know that Scarlett will get tossed to the side just like the rest of the kids have been.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brokenrecord wrote:

Oh god, I'm getting Keren vibes. Please Brit, do not go there again. Also, how can you post that with your legs a different color than the rest of your body. The dress looks terrible on her and especially paired with those boots.

It’s so funny to see Britney trying (and failing) to be sexy and edgy like all these other pathetic YT moms lol. Image
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
brokenrecord wrote:

It’s so funny to see Britney trying (and failing) to be sexy and edgy like all these other pathetic YT moms lol. Image
What a try hard hahahah

Return to “Britneyandbaby”