2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

chelsieross7 wrote:I rewatched the video where she shows David's closet gaming set up and he is not happy about it. Why can't she set up a gaming desk in the guest room? Or in their bedroom? Honestly why did she make him go in the closet? Like someone said earlier, he provides for her family, he deserves his own space. He looks so cramped and uncomfortable. Shes a vein bitch
Which video is this in?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

mrsduke01 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:49 am
chelsieross7 wrote:I rewatched the video where she shows David's closet gaming set up and he is not happy about it. Why can't she set up a gaming desk in the guest room? Or in their bedroom? Honestly why did she make him go in the closet? Like someone said earlier, he provides for her family, he deserves his own space. He looks so cramped and uncomfortable. Shes a vein bitch
Which video is this in?

Lily’s first day of 2nd grade. Around 5:45
mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

Dumbledore wrote:
mrsduke01 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:49 am
Which video is this in?

Lily’s first day of 2nd grade. Around 5:45
Thank you

tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

chelsieross7 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:53 am I rewatched the video where she shows David's closet gaming set up and he is not happy about it. Why can't she set up a gaming desk in the guest room? Or in their bedroom? Honestly why did she make him go in the closet? Like someone said earlier, he provides for her family, he deserves his own space. He looks so cramped and uncomfortable. Shes a vein bitch
I thought y'all were joking when you said he plays video games in the closet, I NEVER thought you guys were being literal 😂🤣

My hubs has his own gaming room, granted we share it because we both game but I would never shove him in a closet because sometimes I just like to sit in the same room with him. What is wrong with her, it's almost like she's trying to act like he's not there 😅
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

chelsieross7 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:53 am I rewatched the video where she shows David's closet gaming set up and he is not happy about it. Why can't she set up a gaming desk in the guest room? Or in their bedroom? Honestly why did she make him go in the closet? Like someone said earlier, he provides for her family, he deserves his own space. He looks so cramped and uncomfortable. Shes a vein bitch
Because Keren and Khoa do their gaming in a closet. Vanessa doesn't have her own identity.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

tieruhhlynn wrote:
I thought y'all were joking when you said he plays video games in the closet, I NEVER thought you guys were being literal ImageImage

My hubs has his own gaming room, granted we share it because we both game but I would never shove him in a closet because sometimes I just like to sit in the same room with him. What is wrong with her, it's almost like she's trying to act like he's not there Image
It’s honestly the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen but I don’t feel sorry for the way they both treat each other because they BOTH allow it.

It’s his house too that HIS parents paid for, he could easily just take the guest room but he allows himself to be put in a closet. Just like she allows David to sit in his closet doing nothing but playing video games all day while she does it all yet complains about having no help.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 437f4f.png[/IMG]

She is so vulgar. No one wants to see you taking a shit Vanessa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... c088ba.png[/IMG]

Lol sorry for the double post but omg cursed image. Doesn’t even look like her.

That’s nice that lily is trying to tell her about her field trip but she’s filming herself and staring at her reflection on the crapper instead.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 437f4f.png[/IMG]

She is so vulgar. No one wants to see you taking a shit Vanessa.

I bet she’s gonna make a post saying oMg gUyS iM sO sOrRy i hAd nO iDea yOu cOuLd sEe mY rEfLeCtIoN *head tilt* *rapidly blinks* just like the infamous pubes shot.

How bout you pay attention to what your child is saying to you instead of filming her so you can try to relate to us REAL moms with you “mom life” post.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

CurlyQ121 wrote:
gemmie wrote:She sounds so happy and confident cooking that chicken Alfredo and it looks delish. She should def post more cooking videos because it seems like she really knows what she’s doing. I LOVE cooking and it always gets me out of a funk, it’s an incredibly rewarding hobby and it’d be really good for her.

It did look good. The recipe calls for parmesan and she used mozzarella though lol

Ha...I came here to see if anyone else noticed that. It's not alfredo of it's not made with Parm....she probably thought they were the same thing ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Her make up :(
The foundation is the wrong colour and too heavy. It looked way too yellow :(
Her eye make up didn't do her much favours either.
Also she did not need to add concealer under her eyes. I bet it just made her look older.
I dunno why she would film it like its a make up tutorial, and explaining the products - which people tend to do to inspire others and help sell products - when it really wasnt flattering. She should get a good colour match. :(
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

David is looking at the dog with more love than he's ever looked at Vanessa with in that picture she' posted earlier lol.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

GGF1987 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:30 am David is looking at the dog with more love than he's ever looked at Vanessa with in that picture she' posted earlier lol.
Just like V looks at the dogs and treats them with more care/love than she does her human children. They're all just weirdly emotionally void and affectionless people
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chelsieross7 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:21 pm
GGF1987 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:30 am David is looking at the dog with more love than he's ever looked at Vanessa with in that picture she' posted earlier lol.
Just like V looks at the dogs and treats them with more care/love than she does her human children. They're all just weirdly emotionally void and affectionless people
Vanessa thinks David honking her boob is affection
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

Loveless marriages are horrible. :|
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

It’s so strange with how she tried so hard to have Charlie, but then can’t even take care of him or Lily now.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:09 pm It’s so strange with how she tried so hard to have Charlie, but then can’t even take care of him or Lily now.
Well, to be fair, she didn’t try that hard. She got pregnant the second month of trying I think. And I’m pretty sure she didn’t get pregnant sooner because they didn’t start trying until after her ovulation the first month.

She just wanted to prove to everyone that she could do things “the right way”. She got David to marry her (because he joined the military and its easier to get married than to deal with arranging legal custody and child support) and she wanted to have a baby within wedlock. She wanted her friends and family to celebrate the pregnancy. Once all that was done and over with, she realized she didn’t actually like being a mom. She just liked the idea of it for her image and for YT and it gave her an excuse to stay home and not work or go to school even though she was hardly even taking care of her own kids.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:
Frootloops3 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:09 pm It’s so strange with how she tried so hard to have Charlie, but then can’t even take care of him or Lily now.
Well, to be fair, she didn’t try that hard. She got pregnant the second month of trying I think. And I’m pretty sure she didn’t get pregnant sooner because they didn’t start trying until after her ovulation the first month.

She just wanted to prove to everyone that she could do things “the right way”. She got David to marry her (because he joined the military and its easier to get married than to deal with arranging legal custody and child support) and she wanted to have a baby within wedlock. She wanted her friends and family to celebrate the pregnancy. Once all that was done and over with, she realized she didn’t actually like being a mom. She just liked the idea of it for her image and for YT and it gave her an excuse to stay home and not work or go to school even though she was hardly even taking care of her own kids.
She never liked being a mom, it was just easy for her because she never had to struggle with finding a job, a place to live, money or finding a baby sitter. She didn’t have typical mom struggles because everything was handed to her, now here she is finally alone after 7 years and she can’t deal with REAL mom life.

She has it soooo easy compared to other moms that have to work real jobs with no help and yet she’s constantly complaining about the simplest tasks. Then she says she’s planning on being in the military for 20+years lol yeahhh I don’t see that happening, Vanessa Image won’t make it through another leave.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

MyNameIsHope34 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:55 am
Loveless marriages are horrible. :|
Their dynamic is weird. They're like the kids that worked as a dorky little non-serious high school couple but should have grown far apart by now, and it seems like they basically have in most ways except physically.
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

Frootloops3 wrote:It’s so strange with how she tried so hard to have Charlie, but then can’t even take care of him or Lily now.

She didn’t even try that hard. Yea she did the ovulation stuff and all that but they got pregnant pretty quickly, I think her “TTC” was for views rather than an actual need to do much trying

Return to “2011teenagemom”