E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote:Are they seriously letting the one year old with two teeth eat popcorn? Most pediatricians don't recommend popcorn until age 5! Such a choking hazard and I doubt these idiots know how to save a choking baby!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
They'll just do a video about it and call his doctor in a couple of days.
It's what they did when Calvin supposedly stopped breathing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Lol. We both had the same thought at the same time Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what they say about great minds! ImageImage

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Do you think this is accurate? Image

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Do you think this is accurate? Image

If it includes Bollie, the property and the house with everything they own... possibly. It wouldn’t include their debt if they have any. Those estimates are notoriously over exaggerated though. They are lucky to be even be making $200k a year off YT now.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:23 pm Do you think this is accurate?

I think so. It doesn’t mean they have 1.5 million cash, but if you added up their assets (even those they owe money on) they’d come up around that. The house, the Tesla, the property they co-own, Bollie, even Ellie’s expedition would factor into their net worth.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Net worth doesn't mean that they _have_ 1.5 million just lying about. It would include their house, and cars, and I am sure the channel has a dollar value, although I don't know how much it would be.
$1.5 million isn't much these days. Heck, my brother is probably worth that, and he is "just" a Silicone Valley engineer. But he owns two homes-- one in the Bay Area and one in Oregon, and the one in the Bay Area is close to paid off.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:23 pm Do you think this is accurate?

I think so. It doesn’t mean they have 1.5 million cash, but if you added up their assets (even those they owe money on) they’d come up around that. The house, the Tesla, the property they co-own, Bollie, even Ellie’s expedition would factor into their net worth.
Lol we must have been typing at the same time!

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:23 pm Do you think this is accurate? Image

Same site says DB are worth 6mil... which is crazy!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Phew, Saint Ellie to the rescue!! Giving her neighbour some of her PR makeup and giving plastic bag to a man in a wheel chair who asked her for it.

I know these are generally good deeds, and good for her doing them, but she's just SO proud of herself for something that everyone would do. Especially the plastic bag story.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:12 am Phew, Saint Ellie to the rescue!! Giving her neighbour some of her PR makeup and giving plastic bag to a man in a wheel chair who asked her for it.

I know these are generally good deeds, and good for her doing them, but she's just SO proud of herself for something that everyone would do. Especially the plastic bag story.
Heres the kicker...usually when Mormons do a good deed..they don’t advertise it. They don’t wait around for thanks. They just do it to help. This moron is so narcissistic it’s disgusting.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Catface2 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:12 am Phew, Saint Ellie to the rescue!! Giving her neighbour some of her PR makeup and giving plastic bag to a man in a wheel chair who asked her for it.

Heres the kicker...usually when Mormons do a good deed..they don’t advertise it. They don’t wait around for thanks. They just do it to help. This moron is so narcissistic it’s disgusting.
I think that’s people in general, I don’t think that’s specific to Mormons.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gopedjane wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:30 am
Catface2 wrote:

Its absolutely people in general!! But yes, Mormons (I am one ;)) are taught to do good deeds in private, to be constantly serving and not boosting about it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gopedjane wrote:
Catface2 wrote:

Unless they're an "influencer". And what is really annoying is that a lot of influencers don't share their good deeds to try to get others to follow suit. Most share it for ass pats and "You're so wonderful!" (Or should I say "your so wonderful") comments from 12 year olds.

Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

I can't be the only one that thinks feeding your kids in the tub is weird. Eating at the table teaches kids important lessons, like feeding yourself and keeping a clean area. Not only that, but you socialize with your family. Then Calvin indicates that Tommy has a raw bum. She is feeding those children in a bathtub where one child might have yeast.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Mickey123 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:42 am I can't be the only one that thinks feeding your kids in the tub is weird. Eating at the table teaches kids important lessons, like feeding yourself and keeping a clean area. Not only that, but you socialize with your family. Then Calvin indicates that Tommy has a raw bum. She is feeding those children in a bathtub where one child might have yeast.
call me crazy but I was taught you don’t eat where you shit. Feeding your kids in the tub/bathroom is absolutely, completely disgusting! They are pigs
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

She handed a plastic bag to a man in a wheelchair? She deserves a humanitarian award for that.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Catface2 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:17 am
Mickey123 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:42 am I can't be the only one that thinks feeding your kids in the tub is weird. Eating at the table teaches kids important lessons, like feeding yourself and keeping a clean area. Not only that, but you socialize with your family. Then Calvin indicates that Tommy has a raw bum. She is feeding those children in a bathtub where one child might have yeast.
call me crazy but I was taught you don’t eat where you shit. Feeding your kids in the tub/bathroom is absolutely, completely disgusting! They are pigs
It’s quite disgusting. I don’t care how clean of person you are ( we all know Ellie and the other Griffith’s aren’t) there is still poop particles and germs/bacteria floating around the room 🤢🤮. Why eat food in a room that’s going to get poop particles all over it.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Sickandtired wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:21 am
Catface2 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:17 am
It’s quite disgusting. I don’t care how clean of person you are ( we all know Ellie and the other Griffith’s aren’t) there is still poop particles and germs/bacteria floating around the room 🤢🤮. Why eat food in a room that’s going to get poop particles all over it.
I was totally grossed out by the bathtub deal! I thought the Griffith's couldn't gross me out any more, and then boom, Ellie comes through with something to be at the top of grossness!!

Oh miss helpful with the makeup and the plastic bag-let's put 3 ads on that vlog! :D
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Maybe Ellie wouldn’t always be searching for a solution to her thyroid issue if she would just use the medication she’s supposed to. She’s making snide comments on IG about the FDA meds. Guess they aren’t good enough for her and this search and constant med and supplement changes she’s shilling thousands out for are a much better solution Image

Apparently a YTer named Ken D Berry is the new doctor she’s following.....

https://instagram.com/kendberry.md?igshid=sl9khtz0kye4

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does Ellie really even have a thyroid issue currently?
All of this “dr” shopping makes me wonder if they’ve told her there’s nothing really wrong with her so she’s looking for someone who agrees.
Now she thinks she has Hashimotos?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Does Ellie really even have a thyroid issue currently?
All of this “dr” shopping makes me wonder if they’ve told her there’s nothing really wrong with her so she’s looking for someone who agrees.
Now she thinks she has Hashimotos?
Eating disorders can cause thyroid issues. I’m guessing most doctors she actually sees in person have told her to start eating better, and this is why she’s so anti-doctor.

She has never said she has Hashimotos before. I think she just likes the attention she gets from having a sickness, so she “buys trouble as she sees it” so to speak. She likes the attention and sympathy.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”