Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

draconessa wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:46 am Another swim in the cave? Well, wll not waste any minute of my life on it. Sorry, Taina, but thet is just getting ridiculous!!!
It was a giant snooze fest. I almost think she pulled a fast one and just posted Cave Swim 1 again just with a few different angles.😆
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:38 pm I am not at all sure about Nef being definitely. She acts and talks like a baby at intervals and it is not a good look. Other times she talks like a 5year old. I think Mom has always favored her and she takes advantage of it. In older videos I see a sneaky little girl stomping on the other kids for as much attention as she can muster.
a
Ah,i feel a bit sorry for Nef..the first girl ( princess) after three boys,and no doubt adored by all.
Then along come three more babies in quick succession - including one more little girl - when Nef was still only a baby herself.
I remember her gently kissing Omega and stroking his head when
he first came home.
Tho i seem to remember her pushing KJ out of the way too...but they are all vying for attention.
Yes at times she can be a brat,but so is any kid when their family has " spoilt" them.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:35 pm
SarahT wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:49 pm Hi I’m new here :)

Regarding Neph- I’ve wondered if she could possibly have Celiac? That could explain being underweight, her ears might be clogged up with fluid causing hearing loss, rotten teeth, it could even cause significant developmental delays if it’s been undiagnosed until now.
They’ve even mentioned the littles get diarrhea if they eat certain things, Neph in particular.

My son has allergies to dairy that we only recently found out about, and it caused a buildup of fluid in his inner ear, which affected his speech. Celiac symptoms are much worse.

Neph might’ve looked healthier at home because they weren’t eating much wheat, and more care was taken with her diet.
Maybe Taina is getting worried about her weight loss while traveling, hence the return to breastfeeding?

I’m not convinced she has actual developmental delays though, beyond speech. Some kids are just babyish anyway, and she is grouped with the babies of the family.

Although I have to say, they just seem to be naturally thin. Leo is on his own and eating junk and he’s still skinny
gmc24 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:41 am I’m come to just ask does it really be daytime at 3AM when she is doing them morning routines? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their vids should be called Around Europe tasting lollies!!! Not even just the native food is given as much attention as these candies. Home Schooling I guess. Kiddos - what is the gross national product of Austria? I dont know Mum but they have some yucky candies and there was movie made there- a musical with a sweet sixteen song. Wwwwhat do they do with all the candy the take bites and leave the rest?

Those choccies were a bit yuck coz they had been stored from Austria to Spain and were melting...im guessing the boys might have polished them off eventually..
If they were thrown away,what a waste..but T IS very wasteful on this trip. For a minimalist she amasses a lot of stuff and gets rid of it again. X
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:12 am
retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:35 pm
SarahT wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:49 pm Hi I’m new here :)

Regarding Neph- I’ve wondered if she could possibly have Celiac? That could explain being underweight, her ears might be clogged up with fluid causing hearing loss, rotten teeth, it could even cause significant developmental delays if it’s been undiagnosed until now.
They’ve even mentioned the littles get diarrhea if they eat certain things, Neph in particular.

My son has allergies to dairy that we only recently found out about, and it caused a buildup of fluid in his inner ear, which affected his speech. Celiac symptoms are much worse.

Neph might’ve looked healthier at home because they weren’t eating much wheat, and more care was taken with her diet.
Maybe Taina is getting worried about her weight loss while traveling, hence the return to breastfeeding?

I’m not convinced she has actual developmental delays though, beyond speech. Some kids are just babyish anyway, and she is grouped with the babies of the family.

Although I have to say, they just seem to be naturally thin. Leo is on his own and eating junk and he’s still skinny
gmc24 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:41 am I’m come to just ask does it really be daytime at 3AM when she is doing them morning routines? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their vids should be called Around Europe tasting lollies!!! Not even just the native food is given as much attention as these candies. Home Schooling I guess. Kiddos - what is the gross national product of Austria? I dont know Mum but they have some yucky candies and there was movie made there- a musical with a sweet sixteen song. Wwwwhat do they do with all the candy the take bites and leave the rest?

Those choccies were a bit yuck coz they had been stored from Austria to Spain and were melting...im guessing the boys might have polished them off eventually..
If they were thrown away,what a waste..but T IS very wasteful on this trip. For a minimalist she amasses a lot of stuff and gets rid of it again. X
Actually that’s what minimalism is about...to her at least. Buy a lot of stuff, sell or throw it out and than get new things. Just make sure that is asthetically pleasing and that you don’t have one thing twice...at least if it isn’t used by the same individual.

And I bet they haven’t been yummy...the waffles get moist, the nuts go bad, the choc melts. Poor children...
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:08 am
retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:38 pm I am not at all sure about Nef being definitely. She acts and talks like a baby at intervals and it is not a good look. Other times she talks like a 5year old. I think Mom has always favored her and she takes advantage of it. In older videos I see a sneaky little girl stomping on the other kids for as much attention as she can muster.
a
Ah,i feel a bit sorry for Nef..the first girl ( princess) after three boys,and no doubt adored by all.
Then along come three more babies in quick succession - including one more little girl - when Nef was still only a baby herself.
he first came home.
Tho i seem to remember her pushing KJ out of the way too...but they are all vying for attention.
Yes at times she can be a brat,but so is any kid when their family has " spoilt" them.
They ALl kissed and stoked Omegas head and yes she did push KJ out of the way twice and YELLED at her mother Twice as her mum was making her step back and let others see.. She didnt let anyone get close if she could help it. And 3 is not a baby. She was allowed to stand on the table,scream her lungs out while KJ got yelled at for the same thing. She pushed KJ out of the way when Jes came home from overseas when she was told to stay away and stomped on his head and body to not let him near JEs- his buddy. When Jes was pulling them around on his legs she did something to KJ to make him let go and he cried (mum called him a baby) He told her she was a bad girl and she threw a fit and mum--- no no you are not a bad girl you are a good "guhl" and you are beautiful. She got mad when she didnt win a race and said her car was broken so she didnt win and pouted. She finished her bottle and threw it on the floor and her mum said -are you through- Nef said yes but mom didnt make her pick it up. So we will have to disagree to disagree on this. Though she has been somewhat better on the trip she is still a spoiled bully- which isnt entirely her fault but really- she is not a baby now, I cheered Aph when Nef tried to take her spot on the rocking horse in the park Aph just kicked her and that was that. Some children are born more obnoxious and more aggressive and entitled and she is one of them and Tania just eggs it on- clearly lettting everyone know she is her favorite. No attacks please. We are all adults and this is a gossip forum and many many folks will disagree. That is ok too.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:08 am
a
he first came home.
They ALl kissed and stoked Omegas head and yes she did push KJ out of the way twice and YELLED at her mother Twice as her mum was making her step back and let others see.. She didnt let anyone get close if she could help it. And 3 is not a baby. She was allowed to stand on the table,scream her lungs out while KJ got yelled at for the same thing. She pushed KJ out of the way when Jes came home from overseas when she was told to stay away and stomped on his head and body to not let him near JEs- his buddy. When Jes was pulling them around on his legs she did something to KJ to make him let go and he cried (mum called him a baby) He told her she was a bad girl and she threw a fit and mum--- no no you are not a bad girl you are a good "guhl" and you are beautiful. She got mad when she didnt win a race and said her car was broken so she didnt win and pouted. She finished her bottle and threw it on the floor and her mum said -are you through- Nef said yes but mom didnt make her pick it up. So we will have to disagree to disagree on this. Though she has been somewhat better on the trip she is still a spoiled bully- which isnt entirely her fault but really- she is not a baby now, I cheered Aph when Nef tried to take her spot on the rocking horse in the park Aph just kicked her and that was that. Some children are born more obnoxious and more aggressive and entitled and she is one of them and Tania just eggs it on- clearly lettting everyone know she is her favorite. No attacks please. We are all adults and this is a gossip forum and many many folks will disagree. That is ok too. And I DO feel sorry for her however. She is told she is beautiful a million times a day and she is a princess. One day whe will discover that while she indeed a beautiful little girl there will be someone more beautiful and that woops- she is not really a princess. She is gonna have a tough time out in the world (if mum allows it) finding out the moon was not hung just for her. Princess dresses and tutus are tiaras ont a princess make.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I love that saying,about the moon not being hung for her!
I think most of us here wd agree that Nef often behaves like a brat...but thats the thing about ""spoilt" kids..
Sbody else has caused the damage,
so the child's not to blame,its the spoiler who's at fault.
Its a shame for spoilt children as so often theyre then disliked by their peers and adults too.and then like RN said,life is hard when they grow up and find to their cost that the world isnt going to indulge them like Mom n Pop did...imagine the bewilderment and stress that that must cause.
Nef can be a sweet child and wd be more often if her elders werent bringing out her bratty side.
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Dru55 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:58 am Her subscriber numbers have suddenly had a massive jump. I wonder if she is buying them again

Today even more
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:51 pm
marianelaschmidt wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:59 am Guess what the video uploaded today is about: try Austrian sweets. I get soaked up just watching it. By the way, before starting to try the first chocolate, Darty gives the signal to start and says "one, two, three" in Spanish, Nef repeats it. Are they in Spain?
That one, two, three in Spanish is the fruit of T’s home schooling, dontcha know?😂

They are experts in languages, authentic polyglots. In the morning video 3 T said that her children were studying Chinese, Japanese and Korean. How geniuses¡
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

And who is the biggest bully of all? The TT herself so no wonder since she has made Nef her favorite ( it is not surprising Nef would emulate her mother. Mum is however fair about most of her bullying. Scaring poor Nef to distraction over the bugs and spiders. That was not just mean but cruel- and i bet all for footage and "fun". I wish someone wold terrorize Mum like that. It is what the kids see and hear so it must be ok--right? I am sure the love it- just love it when they are teased unmercilessy and purposely scared. And I am certain it was Pauls or Jes idea to get the bug set for her. Taina would rather make good footage.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Sad, sad. Even her Antifans are silent around her...that’s a fatal sign for a youtuber - not being talked about.
annanever
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by annanever »

Have you seen the huge amount of Instagram storys in TT profile today? She said they are now in France... it’s so strange to me.... have they stayed in Italy for 2 months?! The timeline of licciardo-toivolas is stranger than ever...

Lentils as junk food...... i cannot even comment....

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Paul has uploaded to Instagram, two days ago, a video in which Omega and Aphr appear. They are in a commercial center of Jerez de la Frontera, in southern Spain.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

marianelaschmidt wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:21 pm Paul has uploaded to Instagram, two days ago, a video in which Omega and Aphr appear. They are in a commercial center of Jerez de la Frontera, in southern Spain.
Thanks for telling us Mariane.
Wow. Taina could learn a lot from Paul.short funny colourful clips with appropriate music! I enjoyed those little bites.
The difference between Ts efforts and Pauls..he is interested in simply recording his kids activities,T is just always trying to prove some kinda point that will make her look good.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

annanever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:06 am Have you seen the huge amount of Instagram storys in TT profile today? She said they are now in France... it’s so strange to me.... have they stayed in Italy for 2 months?! The timeline of licciardo-toivolas is stranger than ever...

Where do you find those instagram comments? I found a few. And wow- how many times are people gonna ask about those stupid white shirts. Read back people. Old Old news. And are folks so blind they cannot see through this shallow narcissistic woman who practices favoritism so freely and callously. And if SHE didnt think giving Neph mummys milk is weird why does she wait til everyone else is asleep? My guess is NEph begged and Mummy couldnt say no. Tiressome Taina. I rescinded my follower status. Poor kids- Poor Paul. I doubt she has much time left as famous and gushingly loved by people she probably pays.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:50 pm
marianelaschmidt wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:21 pm Paul has uploaded to Instagram, two days ago, a video in which Omega and Aphr appear. They are in a commercial center of Jerez de la Frontera, in southern Spain.
Thanks for telling us Mariane.
Wow. Taina could learn a lot from Paul.short funny colourful clips with appropriate music! I enjoyed those little bites.
The difference between Ts efforts and Pauls..he is interested in simply recording his kids activities,T is just always trying to prove some kinda point that will make her look good.
I saw the video. Paul does such a good job and never ever makes it about him-only the kids and seems completely impartial. It is so strange to see the infant she brought home not so long ago playing and acting like such a big boy.
How anyone say Paul does nothing is a mystery to me.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Lentils are one of the most healthy sources of protein...so how could she call them junk? That’s criminal as a vegan...
retiredrn70 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:52 pm
annanever wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:06 am Have you seen the huge amount of Instagram storys in TT profile today? She said they are now in France... it’s so strange to me.... have they stayed in Italy for 2 months?! The timeline of licciardo-toivolas is stranger than ever...

Where do you find those instagram comments? I found a few. And wow- how many times are people gonna ask about those stupid white shirts. Read back people. Old Old news. And are folks so blind they cannot see through this shallow narcissistic woman who practices favoritism so freely and callously. And if SHE didnt think giving Neph mummys milk is weird why does she wait til everyone else is asleep? My guess is NEph begged and Mummy couldnt say no. Tiressome Taina. I rescinded my follower status. Poor kids- Poor Paul. I doubt she has much time left as famous and gushingly loved by people she probably pays.
Someone said that she might have done it, because she herself knows that Neph might be malnourished and too thin - so she tried to help her that way. But hence it’s TT, I don’t know...she’s so selfish and she might never admit to herself that she does something wrong. Taking action makes her look bad to herself. And she treats herself like such a know-it-all...
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Are we all enjoying the little Instagram vids of the tiny tots?
Paul is so natural and relaxed round them,just as he shd be.
No fuss and drama,just a Dad and his beautiful little ones
Have you noticed how chilled the littlies are when its just them and Pop?
Wonder if this is Ts deliberate ploy...after getting the feedback that we are bored with her offerings,she has enlisted Paul to draw us all back in.
PS...I was a bit concerned about the lollipops and up and down the slide tho,specially Omega.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Oh, and at 8:47 of the last video on the beach, where she's holding Omega in the shade whilst explaining why she buys everything in black and white and saying how horrible the colorful campsite next to hers is, she looks SOOOO UGLY thin. I can't believe that anyone could consider that pretty. That's damn unhealthy looking and it reminds me, I don't even really dare to write it out, of the Jews in concentration camps. Sry...but I just...it just doesn't sit well with me. She's a skeleton.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am Oh, and at 8:47 of the last video on the beach, where she's holding Omega in the shade whilst explaining why she buys everything in black and white and saying how horrible the colorful campsite next to hers is, she looks SOOOO UGLY thin. I can't believe that anyone could consider that pretty. That's damn unhealthy looking and it reminds me, I don't even really dare to write it out, of the Jews in concentration camps. Sry...but I just...it just doesn't sit well with me. She's a skeleton.
I couldnt hear what she was saying Lou,and the subtitles are rubbish..
Looked like she was pointing ( so rude to point!) at some other kids and saying they looked " messy" coz they were wearing colours? Is that right?
Showing off in the water holding her four smallest children..for the benefit of onlookers..Look,I am MotherEarth..
Gahhhhh what a poser,never hugs her kids usually..
and then inserting a tiny bit of the morning routine? Whhhy?

Loved seeing and hearing the water,the beach,the gekko,the kids....
TT the only fly in the ointment 😄😄😄
Ps again,heart in mouth,poorsighted Paul carrying two kids down all those steps.

Return to “Q-Z”