Mama780
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayley Paige

Unread post by Mama780 »

Dumbledore wrote:
AryaStark wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:50 am Everything went to crap when they moved back east couple years ago. They have never really been the same or recovered from it. She should not have more children she can’t handle the ones she’s got. Having another baby will not revive her youtube. Face facts Haley your youtube is DOA.
They got their heads stuck up their own butts and no one was there to check them and put them back in their place. They thought they were living that easy money life with their “passive income” amazon fba, YT monetization, and an obscene amount of ads. Now they’re struggling to find a rental they can afford in California. But still working on an e-course to sell...how to get 5 minutes of YT fame and milk it for all its worth, she should call it.

Right?! Not to mention making fun on someone’s “rickety Jeep”... didn’t they drive a 20 yr old car up until last year...clearly they’ve forgotten where they came from.

I genuinely used to like them both but they’ve changed (and not necessarily for the better)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Mama780 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:38 am
Dumbledore wrote:
AryaStark wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:50 am Everything went to crap when they moved back east couple years ago. They have never really been the same or recovered from it. She should not have more children she can’t handle the ones she’s got. Having another baby will not revive her youtube. Face facts Haley your youtube is DOA.
They got their heads stuck up their own butts and no one was there to check them and put them back in their place. They thought they were living that easy money life with their “passive income” amazon fba, YT monetization, and an obscene amount of ads. Now they’re struggling to find a rental they can afford in California. But still working on an e-course to sell...how to get 5 minutes of YT fame and milk it for all its worth, she should call it.

Right?! Not to mention making fun on someone’s “rickety Jeep”... didn’t they drive a 20 yr old car up until last year...clearly they’ve forgotten where they came from.

I genuinely used to like them both but they’ve changed (and not necessarily for the better)

Doug’s car is still rickety 😂 just because it’s a “drifting car” doesn’t make it a good car. They don’t have the money to fix it up and they’re scared to drive it long distances.

They always complain about people in the OC being snobby but they’ve become super snobby as well. They’re insecure about not being as wealthy as most of the people in that area and you can tell when Hayley makes fun of the dressed up moms in the park with their designer purses like she’s any better with her 5 gifted strollers, gifted shoes, gifted workout outfit, caked face and spider eyelashes.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I think what lost the subs and views for me was when they lived back east and then constantly made fun of it and put it down. At first I thought ok get it out of your system it’s a new place and they’ll move on—nope! They were relentless a aholes about it. Just spoke of how absolutely dumb they are. I also wondered if she moved in that area just to mooch off of Meg and get more subs.
On a different issue I don’t understand why she prefers big baby over Annabelle? Big bby seems like a big ol’mess. Maybe Hayley relates to that more.?
KN8972
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KN8972 »

AryaStark wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:19 pmOn a different issue I don’t understand why she prefers big baby over Annabelle? Big bby seems like a big ol’mess. Maybe Hayley relates to that more.?
I think she just really resents her experience in motherhood with Annabelle. Annabelle was a surprise preganacy, Hayley talked constantly about how "traumatic" her birth was, Hayley didn't breast feed her as easy, and it seems like Annabelle may be just an all around more strong willed child. Hayley comes off as incredibly weak and since everything with Scarlette has seemed to be the exact opposite of Annabelle I feel like Hayley looks at Scarlette as her perfect "Do Over".
I really feel for Annabelle. I have more then one child and they all have very different personalities and I hope and pray I've never shown a difference like that. Kids know when they aren't the favorite and it hurts them forever.
DzyCarolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DzyCarolina »

Why the eff is she selling a course to build a YouTube audience?? She’s been on for years and only has 164K

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She’s preying on sahm’s just like she did with her cheapo nursing covers. She says she makes MULTIPLE six figure income with only a couple of hours work per week.
Then she goes on to say it gave Doug the opportunity to leave his job and work on their 2 other business (Amazon fba and seo consulting?) and that her YT income is now being saved and they live off of what Doug makes...so if they’re saving AT LEAST $200,000 a year why can’t they afford a house?! What a bunch of lies!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unless she meant they are only saving the ADsense and still spending all the additional money she makes from ads and sponsorships. In which case, she should’ve phrased it better. Because she can’t possibly be making much of YouTube alone. Her views suck and she puts out a ton of ads in order to make money.
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

Has she lost her damn mind. Moving to japan she couldn’t handle being on the east coast how is she gonnna handle being in a different country? They are the dumbest people I have ever watched.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Japan?! Lol are you serious. When are they supposedly going? Good luck driving the girls during their naps there hahaha
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Everyones been laughing at them for awhile now so of course they have to do something drastic. I don’t know the cost of living in Japan maybe it’s really cheap.? Living in any foreign country you take your chances you are at their mercy. Hope they get thrown in Japanese jail for a stupid offense because they didn’t bother to research the laws there. Locked up abroad YTers.
What happened to living close to her parents?
I figure they’ll be back by spring/summer with a ridiculous reason. This is IMO a long vacation in hopes for better content and more views on YT. You suck here so hmmm oh I know you’ll still suck in Japan!!!
If I had tons of money that would be the last place I’d move to.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KN8972 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:43 pm
AryaStark wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:19 pmOn a different issue I don’t understand why she prefers big baby over Annabelle? Big bby seems like a big ol’mess. Maybe Hayley relates to that more.?
I think she just really resents her experience in motherhood with Annabelle. Annabelle was a surprise preganacy, Hayley talked constantly about how "traumatic" her birth was, Hayley didn't breast feed her as easy, and it seems like Annabelle may be just an all around more strong willed child. Hayley comes off as incredibly weak and since everything with Scarlette has seemed to be the exact opposite of Annabelle I feel like Hayley looks at Scarlette as her perfect "Do Over".
I really feel for Annabelle. I have more then one child and they all have very different personalities and I hope and pray I've never shown a difference like that. Kids know when they aren't the favorite and it hurts them forever.
Did you see her instagram today the pic labeled family photo and no Annabelle! Gosh how incredibly sad. You are right about what you said.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her IG today is what many shrinks would want to explore with her and possibly medicate based on delusions of grandeur. “It all starts with the stories you tell yourself.” That’s the problem Hayley STORIES. What about telling yourself hard truths like you keep moving around which will eventually cause damage to your children. They will never make lasting friendships and always seem nervous and uninvolved with life because why bother mom’s just going to make us move again. They will never arise to full academic potential because they will be in and out of school constantly. Or you continually search and COVET day in and day out what other people have and are not interested in staying in one place to tough it out grow roots and save.

Whoever you are listening to that says you can have everything you want now is a LIAR. Those houses of people living in luxurious Newport Beach— they worked very hard for years to attain that or pure nepotism. You are witnessing dedication, sacrifice, and years of hard work. All of which you are not interested in.

All you will have is stories when it comes down to it and we all know stories is another word for DENIAL. You and your husband are trying to live as people without children and are alarmingly selfish.

So your current “story” is Annabelle doesn’t exist, and you have tons of money, and are moving to a foreign country because you are killing it in YT and IG. This is a fantasy world and you need to stop. You’re mental health seems to be impaired and you need to seek therapy to deal with this.
abobay0524
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by abobay0524 »

I used to love watching her old vlogs when they lived in the small apartment, now it's such a cluster. She makes life 1000x harder than it should be, her babies never get to explore, I loved breastfeeding & nursed my baby to sleep, but I put her to bed when she was asleep, I didn't waste 2.5years of evenings with my husband laying next to my sleeping baby. They couldn't even handle Charleston, wtf do they think they are going to do in Japan. I rarely watch any of her content anymore. She is too hard to keep up with.
Lucyinthesky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lucyinthesky »

Omg Japan? This is hilarious, she says over and over again how hard it is right now with her baby and toddler and she wants to move with them to another continent like is 2 hours away. She is so clueless, she doesn't now anything about living there, they don't speak the language, what kind of paperwork they need and the girls don't even have passports. I used to like watching her too but when she started changing content and going back and forth it became a mess. I give them 1 month there if they actually do it.
KN8972
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KN8972 »

[/quote]
Did you see her instagram today the pic labeled family photo and no Annabelle! Gosh how incredibly sad. You are right about what you said.
[/quote]

I saw that!!!!! WOW!! She never talks just about Annabelle. It's like she just throws her in some pictures to show that the poor child is still around. The whole moving to Japan is hysterical!! 😂😂 Charleston was too much of a shock for her 🤣 Good luck finding a cheap Nanny who speaks English in Japan to throw Annabelle at! Anyone else remember how much they complained that Charleston
doesn't have authentic mexican food?! It was like a BIG deal to them. Good luck finding that in Japan too. Oh goodness, this is hilarious. I think this shit show is about to get wayyyyy better.

It really is a shame through. I really liked her stuff in the beginning before she showed her crazy. I've litterally never seen someone like her before, on or off the internet.

A little off topic but there needs to be a drinking game where everyone takes a shot everytime Hayley says 'Like', 'Obsessed', 'Bomb', 'Cray', or makes a gross lip smacking sound by swallowing a million times in one video.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KN8972 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:00 pm
[/quote]

I saw that!!!!! WOW!! She never talks just about Annabelle. It's like she just throws her in some pictures to show that the poor child is still around. The whole moving to Japan is hysterical!! 😂😂 Charleston was too much of a shock for her 🤣 Good luck finding a cheap Nanny who speaks English in Japan to throw Annabelle at! Anyone else remember how much they complained that Charleston
doesn't have authentic mexican food?! It was like a BIG deal to them. Good luck finding that in Japan too. Oh goodness, this is hilarious. I think this shit show is about to get wayyyyy better.

It really is a shame through. I really liked her stuff in the beginning before she showed her crazy. I've litterally never seen someone like her before, on or off the internet.

A little off topic but there needs to be a drinking game where everyone takes a shot everytime Hayley says 'Like', 'Obsessed', 'Bomb', 'Cray', or makes a gross lip smacking sound by swallowing a million times in one video.
[/quote]

Yes!!! Although we’d probably never have a chance to sober up.
Mexican food in Japan hahaha. They probably have a “taco” but I bet it’s just a sushi roll. Now she can insult an entire country in her vlogs oh yay!
KN8972
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KN8972 »

Dumbledore wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:36 am She’s preying on sahm’s just like she did with her cheapo nursing covers. She says she makes MULTIPLE six figure income with only a couple of hours work per week.
Then she goes on to say it gave Doug the opportunity to leave his job and work on their 2 other business (Amazon fba and seo consulting?) and that her YT income is now being saved and they live off of what Doug makes...so if they’re saving AT LEAST $200,000 a year why can’t they afford a house?! What a bunch of lies!
I'm just checking in to see whats new and I totally didn't see this post! She really said they make THAT much money?! HAHAHA!!!!! Does she think people are really that dumb?!
I think her sister gets annoyed with her too. I can't remember the details but a couple weeks ago Hayley posted something about asking her sister about sleeping advice for Annabelle (Maybe Scarlette?) Anyways, her sister's reply was kinda snarky and I found it a little funny. I've wondered if her parents are moving away to get away from her. That's probably not it but I bet they aren't sad about moving either 🤣 When I first started noticing Hayley might be on the looney side was when Annanelle was a baby and Hayley had a lunch or something with a group of girlfriends and she made her parents bring Annabelle to the restaurant and sit at a different table just in case Annabelle needed her. Like WTF?! Girl, you can bet you're the gossip of your girlfriends. Can't even leave your baby with your OWN MOM for an hour or two because you have severe attachment issues. Funny how unattached she is to Annabelle now.
I swear she reads this site cause since we all were talking about Scarlette being the favorite Hayley suddenly ppsts a pic of just Annabelle and her and Annabelle calling her "My Mini". 🤣🤣🤣 She's not fooling anyone.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes, she seems to spend DAYS at her parents house. Like c’mon, you don’t live that far. Go home to sleep instead of inconveniencing your mom and dad just because you can’t handle your 2 kids.

Hayley seems really condescending towards her parents too. Always mocking them or talking about their house or “ghetto old things” in a negative way. Sorry, not everyone can get gifted EVERYTHING. If she had to pay cash for all their home decor/clothes/shoes/beauty products/baby items then she wouldn’t have nice things either. She’s so damn smug, I can’t stand it.

Trash talking her parents who worked regular 9-5 jobs and how she had to be put in daycare as a child yet her parents have a beautiful home in SoCal and she doesn’t lol
KN8972
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KN8972 »

Yes!! Super condescending towards her parents! I remember one video where her and Doug were talking about the food at her parents being all gross because her mom was doing Keto. Sure, Keto food is definitely not for everyone but back when Hayley did videos on her diet about losing baby weight she was all about the low carb life herself. She's always too good for everything until it benefits her.
I'm recently new to this board so this may of been covered already but does Dougs parents have a relationship with their grandkids? Is Doug even allowed to see his family?! I wouldn't be a happy mama if my son was married to her. Hayley never talks about seeing them.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Click bait. Don’t watch. She feels fake trying to be a neat freak and IG acceptable when she’s really a pig like everyone else. Dough took the kids to the park yesterday and is doing it today.

Return to “A-H”