JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

Brook1888
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

Unread post by Brook1888 »

peylizt192 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:
So what if I am? I’m sure you have something I’d find dumb but you’re super into... piss offImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amen peylizt192! I’ll never understand why some people are so damn offended that some people like to enjoy a little magic and pure joy once in a while. I wear a Disney mini-backpack purse (actually have 3,) I have Stitch on my pop socket and I wear Disney clothes all the time. Anyone who doesn’t like Disney, doesn’t have to do those things.

Yes, Jess is absolutely obnoxious about her obsession with Disney but the amount of times that people make sweeping statements that no adult should be allowed to enjoy Disney or anything they deem as “childish” is just as obnoxious.
100%
Walt Disney created the park with “the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world” ages 1-100 and for adults to enjoy as much as kids :) some people can be scrooges but I’m excited to one day become a cast member so I can spread the magic with people that do want to appreciate the joyImage

Yeah Walt Disney had a lot of weird and very problematic ideas. It's so strange to me to hear Jess constantly using Disney marketing phrases as if they mean something. It's the happiest place on Earth, it's magical etc. Grow up FFS. It's just a theme park owned by a morally questionable company that is 100% focused on getting as much money out of you as possible.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Disney is the epitome of corporate America. They sucker you there with all this happiness and premise of a wonderful time then sucker you in with $15 sodas and a vacation cost that you have to remortgage your house on.

Nope. No thanks.

mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

It literally blows my mind that she has so many people that are willing to tag along with her. I would not be okay sharing a bed with someone else's child. Is she really that incapable of handling her children? I have 5 kids, soon to be 6, all under 8 and it's only my husband and I.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I think its one thing to be obsessed with Disney/whatever but you can still go and act like an adult/parent but enjoy it. She was basically the 8th kid and way over the top. Then to take up time from other families that do save up to go enjoy it just shows who she truly is (holding up ticket line and the pumpkin to film that intro).
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Yes Disney is a money mogul,I don't think that was Walt's vision at all? I'm guessing he would have rather had reasonable prices that all families can enjoy.
I wasn't crazy about Jim n Tammy Bakker,but their theme park Heritage USA was for everybody,rich and poor families alike.There was no admission charge,and I don't think there was even a charge for parking.So if Jim hadn't ruined it by being personally greedy,it could still be there for families to enjoy today
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Messss is the number one biggest kid.
Even the ones who are the prime age for it didn’t seem overly enthusiastic.

How much does Disney cost roughly?
They packed snacks for the ride but ate at restaurants and door dashed food.
Then the ears, BBB, snack foods, the little toys, the personalised clothing.
She grumbled at Scooby about skipping ads because that pays the mortgage. I can only imagine how much of a dent 4 Disney trips would have made in it.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Well, other vloggers at the resort brought kids. I wonder if they offered to have her bring the kids and she just didn’t want to, or if they were told no kids? Chris posted a picture with Oscar the Grouch and I followed his hashtag and saw photos with full families.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 pm Messss is the number one biggest kid.

She grumbled at Scooby about skipping ads because that pays the mortgage. I can only imagine how much of a dent 4 Disney trips would have made in it.
Depends. They have season passes, so for a year they can go as often as they want without paying to enter. The hotel sponsored them, so that was free as well. Quite a few of the shirts were sent by Etsy people who wanted a shoutout.

When I go to WDW with 2 people (me and hubby) we spend about $2500 between flight, hotel, and tickets. We purchase a package that includes 2 meals and 2 snacks per day per person as well, so the majority of our food is covered.

When the kids were younger and went, I think our most expensive was about $4500, and that was for 9 days.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:30 pm Well, other vloggers at the resort brought kids. I wonder if they offered to have her bring the kids and she just didn’t want to, or if they were told no kids? Chris posted a picture with Oscar the Grouch and I followed his hashtag and saw photos with full families.
I wonder if they have to pay for flights so for 5 plus them and their nanny that's 8 tickets. But in her video when she got the call she made it out to be how they never get alone time.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:32 pm
sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:27 pm Messss is the number one biggest kid.

Depends. They have season passes, so for a year they can go as often as they want without paying to enter. The hotel sponsored them, so that was free as well. Quite a few of the shirts were sent by Etsy people who wanted a shoutout.

When I go to WDW with 2 people (me and hubby) we spend about $2500 between flight, hotel, and tickets. We purchase a package that includes 2 meals and 2 snacks per day per person as well, so the majority of our food is covered.

When the kids were younger and went, I think our most expensive was about $4500, and that was for 9 days.
I think only her and Chris have passes, then. T & C. Not the other kids and Gigi. Plus the Halloween thing required a seperate ticket not season pass.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:32 pm

I think only her and Chris have passes, then. T & C. Not the other kids and Gigi. Plus the Halloween thing required a seperate ticket not season pass.

Addie would still be free bc she is under 3, so they were paying for the twins, Lilia and Landen bc Tommy and Caden have passes. And i know the Halloween party at Disney World costs anywhere from $99-115 per person depending on the date... so let’s say $100. They dropped $600 the kids, plus the four adults would be a grand. JUST for the party itself. I love Disney as much as the next person (and just went on a girls trip with my best friend, without our kids) but the amount of times they go a year and drop that kind of money is crazy! And food at Disney is not cheap at all. It’s just another thing for her to flaunt her money at this point

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

mayhemmomof5 wrote:It literally blows my mind that she has so many people that are willing to tag along with her. I would not be okay sharing a bed with someone else's child. Is she really that incapable of handling her children? I have 5 kids, soon to be 6, all under 8 and it's only my husband and I.
What do you do as far as hotels / lodging on vacation? She acts like the only option is getting several of your standard small hotel rooms with two queen beds in them. I'm assuming there are plenty of other options if you look for them though? If you are gonna go with the standard rooms then putting one parent in each one with half the kids would make sense but Chris and Jess never split responsibility, they act like they're attached and need an additional adult to do anything that requires more than one person.

melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

Her decorations for halloween outside her house get more extra every year. Last year it was mostly the huge spiderweb and jack and jill but they've gone all out this year. I wonder what next year will ook like because they've got so many decorations now I don't know how they can top it- plus they also have limited storage in their house.
Tbh I don't mind if Jess spent alot of money on this disney trip- come January her and Chris may have to both go out to work and they'll no doubt take a huge pay cut compared to what they were getting. If this is Jess' last hurrah I'll let her have it.
I can also see them definitely moving in future. How in the name of Jessskids are they going to have seven pre-teens and teenagers in that house? They'll never leave Modesto cause that's where Jess' support system is but the best thing that her and Chris can do is start job seeking, get their CVs together, and maybe buy a house big enough for their family or extend or convert or do whatever they need to do to fit the kids in the house and start a savings account because they'll need it.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

The grossest thing was Kyson sleeping on the hotel room floor. That’s disgusting. What if the previous occupants had foot fungus and walked around barefoot. Yuck.

Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

Everyone is obsessing over how much Disney cost. but she admitted Hannah is her nanny at some point which means she's paying her and how much of the time that she's around is she being paid? also how long are they on this trip that she's being paid for caring for these kids for several days. And everyone knows the more children you have the higher cost of childcare.
bubblyduckling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblyduckling »

peylizt192 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:22 am
SillyElephants wrote:
peylizt192 wrote:

Disney employees are referred to as cast members....

I'm assuming you're another adult disney fanatic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
So what if I am? I’m sure you have something I’d find dumb but you’re super into... piss offImage

Getting mad at someone for not calling Disney cast members employees is like getting mad at someone for calling Starbucks employees baristas. 😂
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I think Jessss talked about going to Hawaii again for NY's,so I'm not sure this is the last big hurrah yet?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm surprised Jess doesn't use the camper and camp near Disney Land. Then she could go even more without a hotel sponsorship. And still wear braids and not shower
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

bubblyduckling wrote:
peylizt192 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:22 am
SillyElephants wrote:I'm assuming you're another adult disney fanatic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Getting mad at someone for not calling Disney cast members employees is like getting mad at someone for calling Starbucks employees baristas. Image
I don’t think anyone was was getting mad or upset. I think she was clarifying then got attacked for knowing information. If you go to Disney at all, it’s pretty common knowledge that all employees are referred to as cast members. Pretty sure even employees in the Disney Stores are cast members.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Why the hell do two stay at home parents need a Nanny!

Return to “JesssFam”