Til Vacuum do us part | Part 2

speaktruth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Til Vacuum do us part | Part 2

Unread post by speaktruth »

ClaraLonchamp wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:35 am
ChelleBelle wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:00 am I've noticed in a lot of her videos Savvy has been gone/out of the house for the day. Is she going to school and Ashley just doesn't want to say anything? Or does she film every video on weekends?

Also, I think those notes are really sweet that Chase writes her and she keeps in her night stand. My husband also writes me sweet/nice notes (not everyday) and I keep all of them, too. Yes, for the comment above, there ARE guys out there that express their love for their wives.
Do not misunderstand me,I am not saying that my husband or any other man is not acting softly towards theirs wifes, I was simply commenting that these words written on toilet paper looked fake / staged, as if they had been written one after the other, and not spontaneously. I do not receive a declaration of love from my husband every day, at least in writing, I do not have to reveal such intimate things, it only concerns us! Ashley is blessed to have Chase in her life, he seems totally in love with his wife, I have no doubt about it.
So I watched only up to that clip (on mute of course, because I cannot stand her "accent"!) Ya, totally staged! There is NO way that she has a soft spot for his "love notes" only to cram them up like used toilet paper to shove into a box which was purple! Had they actually been spontaneous or rare to receive, she would've treated them with utmost respect! Heck, my husband is not a writer to me and I cherish every single written item I DO get from him. So this is why it does indeed looked staged when she claims her husband writes her a note everyday (ya right!) and she proceeds to SHOVE them mercilessly into a stupid box. Lies. All of it. All for shows and money!
ClaraLonchamp
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ClaraLonchamp »

Itsnotmyfault wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:30 am There are definitely reasons she has to show us that!!
She has self esteem issues, she has a bad image of herself that’s why so much makeup everyday!
Her rants about her haters, lol, she had to hate all of us back!!
Her house cleaning videos of an already clean house, which is ridiculous by the way, there are issues mentally about that!
She always has to have the last word!
She is in competition with girls like Tara, Arryn. She desperately wants into the mean girl circle. She wants that popularity but doesn’t realize the price at which it comes. She seems to think it’s like her High school cheerleading days, which ended sooner than she wanted because she married Chace. She’s trying to relive her teenage years, she feels robbed of them some how. Maybe that’s why she homeschools savanna.
Absolutely! You say exactly what I'm trying to explain! Why show us this pile of paper? It's something so intimate and precious! There is a difference between seeing grocery shopping and the intimacy of a couple! As you say, her lack of confidence pushes her to show us how special she is.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I agree with those posted above. She is trying so hard to be part of the clique but she is just not there. Even people like Tara and Aaryn have more realistic lives, that is saying something. The big youtube “market” these days is babies and toddlers and real messes. Even Tara cooks more than Ashley. I don’t mind Tara, I know I’m in that minority lol.

Watching the new routine video now

They’re eating a processed, sodium filled “mill” of frozen meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Why is it so hard to stick ground beef in a bowl with some other ingredients and stick it in a loaf pan. I mean really. I love cooking but meatloaf is one of the simplest meals to make.

She always fixes her hair and makeup before chase gets home, she’s said this before. I’m sorry is it 1950?!

Oh here is “mr pumpkin” I’m shocked she hasn’t spray painted the pumpkin head white 🙄 I love how she thinks she is so festive and fun. But don’t be fooled, she throws him “set” (sitting) outside so she doesn’t have to look at the orange color.

I live on a main road. If I had their neighborhood I would spend all day walking I mean seriously!!

Chase is playing with Savannah. Ashley claims she is working. Heaven forbid the towels don’t get folded. She says she gets Savannah all day but they hardly do anything together. Half the time lately Savannah is gone all day.

Well that was boring 🤣🤣🤣
chocolatelover711
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chocolatelover711 »

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:48 am I agree with those posted above. She is trying so hard to be part of the clique but she is just not there. Even people like Tara and Aaryn have more realistic lives, that is saying something. The big youtube “market” these days is babies and toddlers and real messes. Even Tara cooks more than Ashley. I don’t mind Tara, I know I’m in that minority lol.

They’re eating a processed, sodium filled “mill” of frozen meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Why is it so hard to stick ground beef in a bowl with some other ingredients and stick it in a loaf pan. I mean really. I love cooking but meatloaf is one of the simplest meals to make.

She always fixes her hair and makeup before chase gets home, she’s said this before. I’m sorry is it 1950?!

Oh here is “mr pumpkin” I’m shocked she hasn’t spray painted the pumpkin head white 🙄 I love how she thinks she is so festive and fun. But don’t be fooled, she throws him “set” (sitting) outside so she doesn’t have to look at the orange color.

I live on a main road. If I had their neighborhood I would spend all day walking I mean seriously!!

Chase is playing with Savannah. Ashley claims she is working. Heaven forbid the towels don’t get folded. She says she gets Savannah all day but they hardly do anything together. Half the time lately Savannah is gone all day.

Well that was boring 🤣🤣🤣
Totally agree. These days with so much pre-cut, ready made veggies, there is no excuse for not throwing some on a sheet pan with a bit of olive oil and seasoning. It takes no time. I think I have seen that family eat a vegetable maybe twice. One time she made her daughter eat one mouthful of salad. One mouthful! And the other time it was watery canned green beans cooked in salty packaged seasoning. Savannah looks pasty and unhealthy and it's no wonder. She does eat some fruit at least but the poor girl wouldn't know a veggie if it bit her. There are way healthier options even for people who don't cook or don't like to cook. The size portion of meatloaf she plopped on her husband's plate just about made me gag. I hope they have decent health insurance cause they will need it.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:48 am I agree with those posted above. She is trying so hard to be part of the clique but she is just not there. Even people like Tara and Aaryn have more realistic lives, that is saying something. The big youtube “market” these days is babies and toddlers and real messes. Even Tara cooks more than Ashley. I don’t mind Tara, I know I’m in that minority lol.

Well that was boring 🤣🤣🤣
She's working? Not buying it. If setting up a camera is considered "working" then her life is damn near brain dead. If she were as busy as she tries to push on everyone then she wouldn't be gaining weight at a rapid rate.
KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KSGirl4Ever »

The meatloaf & mashed potatoes looked so disgusting. That is seriously one of the easiest meals to make at home. You can even make both in the morning and keep refrigerated until time to cook. So, so gross. I'm really worried about Savannah's health.
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by libertyrose »

Well that was boring 🤣🤣🤣
I don't care about day in the life videos, if I did I would watch realty TV. LOL
And I am probably the only one but I don't care to watch cleaning videos with screaming kids in the background or toddlers running around. I do like cleaning videos and I seem to watch the one's without babies or small kids, because I find watching someone else clean their actual dirty house, relaxing and after working 12 hour shifts and some times doubles, I have no motivation to clean mine so these cleaning videos do give me the gump to get off my rump and clean mine. and I don't really like the one's where they talk mostly through, especially Ashley. Just introduce yourself and let the music play, we don't need to be told what you are using or what you are cleaning, we have eyes :-o

That crap that her and Chase are getting prepackaged from Sam's is disgusting. and my kids would eat what I cook or go hungry. We don't fix different meals in my house and why is her nine year old always have a smart phone in her face??? That poor kid is learning nothing but lazy behavior from her sad mother.
Grinandbearit17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Grinandbearit17 »

I’ve watched a few of her videos even though I said I wasn’t going to. Ugh Anyways, I was surprised to see she has monetization on her new channel. Is it easier to get it going once you already have a channel? I know it takes views etc., but I still thought time wise it took a bit to get going.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Grinandbearit17 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:56 am I’ve watched a few of her videos even though I said I wasn’t going to. Ugh Anyways, I was surprised to see she has monetization on her new channel. Is it easier to get it going once you already have a channel? I know it takes views etc., but I still thought time wise it took a bit to get going.
Well she is apparently working with the Hickman’s so I imagine they rigged that to happen in some way. I remember when her main channel got monetized. They were so happy and thankful. Now she is just selfish.
ChelleBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChelleBelle »

Grinandbearit17 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:56 am I’ve watched a few of her videos even though I said I wasn’t going to. Ugh Anyways, I was surprised to see she has monetization on her new channel. Is it easier to get it going once you already have a channel? I know it takes views etc., but I still thought time wise it took a bit to get going.
To be monetized you have to have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time on your videos. I know she hit the 1,000 subs threshold pretty quickly, but it usually takes more than a couple videos to hit the 4,000 hours. Plus YouTube tends to take their time approving applications for monetization (I've heard of it taking months for some people to be approved). Maybe since she already has a monetized channel the application process was faster?
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

So how great is this new vlog channel anyway, has anyone here subscribed? I imagine the Southern Belle of Sodium is recycling the useless bits from her cleaning channel and spewing it out over there.
speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth »

Pfft! This is one of many chicks I just cannot support. So no, I'm not giving any views of her new dumb channel.

:D
here4fun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4fun »

Do we need a new thread for the “Ashley and chase vlogs” channel.?? I watched today’s vlog and I’m not seeing anything extra ordinary. Same snooze fest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grinandbearit17
Talker
Talker

here4fun wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:52 am Do we need a new thread for the “Ashley and chase vlogs” channel.?? I watched today’s vlog and I’m not seeing anything extra ordinary. Same snooze fest. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not at all. It’s just her weekly day in the life vlogs on a different channel. I still don’t get her “need” for another channel.
Grinandbearit17
Talker
Talker

I noticed she made private several of her old videos too. I was looking at a playlist and noticed lots of them marked private. My guess is she was weeding out Savannah for the new YouTube changes. I could be way off though.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

QueenMaleficent wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:47 am So how great is this new vlog channel anyway, has anyone here subscribed? I imagine the Southern Belle of Sodium is recycling the useless bits from her cleaning channel and spewing it out over there.
Southern belle of sodium. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 DYING!!!!

Can this be the thread title?????
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Grinandbearit17 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:53 pm I noticed she made private several of her old videos too. I was looking at a playlist and noticed lots of them marked private. My guess is she was weeding out Savannah for the new YouTube changes. I could be way off though.

I wonder if the private ones are the videos where she does her hater rants or where she rewards herself the LV bag? Maybe it's the one where she tells about taking money from her tribe for schooling. It'd be interesting to see what she privatized to save face or if she will regurgitate them after some editing to the new channel and call it a new vlog.
Leave it to her to be sneaky and shady.
libertyrose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by libertyrose »

Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:14 am
Well she is apparently working with the Hickman’s so I imagine they rigged that to happen in some way. I remember when her main channel got monetized. They were so happy and thankful. Now she is just selfish.
I thought she stopped working with Justin? and I also thought it took a month or so for YT to approve monetizing.
Her DITL vids are boring
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maverickfan »

libertyrose wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:13 pm
Lifeisfun wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:14 am
I thought she stopped working with Justin? and I also thought it took a month or so for YT to approve monetizing.
Her DITL vids are boring
That’s because her life is boring. She does the exact same thing over and over. It’s like the movie Groundhog Day. They order the same groceries over and over, they eat at the same chain restaurants over and over, she shops at the same few places over and over, she rearranges the same furniture and decor over and over...
KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KSGirl4Ever »

Southern Belle of Sodium HAS to be the next thread title!

Return to “Q-Z”