E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:25 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Does Ellie really even have a thyroid issue currently?
All of this “dr” shopping makes me wonder if they’ve told her there’s nothing really wrong with her so she’s looking for someone who agrees.
Now she thinks she has Hashimotos?
Eating disorders can cause thyroid issues. I’m guessing most doctors she actually sees in person have told her to start eating better, and this is why she’s so anti-doctor.

She has never said she has Hashimotos before. I think she just likes the attention she gets from having a sickness, so she “buys trouble as she sees it” so to speak. She likes the attention and sympathy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She mentioned it in the instastories about the new “dr”. She didn’t full on say she thinks she has it but with her past adoption of ailments I’m betting she thinks Hashimotos is her newest problem.

There’s no way that licensed Drs haven’t talked to her about her weight and diet.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ICantEven »

Several comments on her IG post about hormones and pcos were telling her to try the pcos diet. She would never do that. That's what annoys me. She won't take an actual thyroid medication for a treatable condition, but she also won't try to solve things the "natural" way starting with diet and exercise. Being "sick" and researching things online is her hobby.

ETA: she reminds me of someone else I know who is very similar. Takes tons of supplements that she researched online, but actually eats a pretty bad "tan" colored diet and never exercises. Then gets actually sick and refuses to even take antibiotics or get xrays because of how "harmful" they are.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Tiger27 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:25 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Does Ellie really even have a thyroid issue currently?
All of this “dr” shopping makes me wonder if they’ve told her there’s nothing really wrong with her so she’s looking for someone who agrees.
Now she thinks she has Hashimotos?
Eating disorders can cause thyroid issues. I’m guessing most doctors she actually sees in person have told her to start eating better, and this is why she’s so anti-doctor.

She has never said she has Hashimotos before. I think she just likes the attention she gets from having a sickness, so she “buys trouble as she sees it” so to speak. She likes the attention and sympathy.

She mentioned it in the instastories about the new “dr”. She didn’t full on say she thinks she has it but with her past adoption of ailments I’m betting she thinks Hashimotos is her newest problem.

There’s no way that licensed Drs haven’t talked to her about her weight and diet.
A few years after the fact, she characterized seeing a nutritionist post-Cal as one of the worst doctor experiences she’s ever had. I think this had way more to do with the nutritionist calling her out on her unhealthy eating habits then them actually being rude and unprofessional or whatever she claimed.

The doctor shopping and ever-growing list of ailments that magically can’t be solved with modern medicine makes me think she needs to see a psychiatrist ASAP!

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Now she is using the hashtag whole30 on her IG....I wonder if she'll actually follow through or give up the first few days of awful sugar withdrawal that she'll have.

I hope she goes through with it. Whole30 is a great exercise and I hope it shows her how much food affects how you feel. I also hope she eats enough calories or she will not feel better...
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

So my mother has Hasmimoto's disease. Tested and diagnosed out the wazoo. When most doctors say they're going to test the thyroid, they test for the T3 and T4 levels. Not the TSH and antibodies levels, which are the main indicators for Hashimoto's. Five dollars says Ellie has never had those tests. If she says my thyroid has been tested, more than likely it was just the standard T3/T4 levels. If she had Hashimoto's, she would probably be going to have her levels checked every 6-12 weeks (depending on last results), which is what my mom does. We all know we'd be friggin hearing about it.

And if anyone had Hashimoto's here, my money would on Bonnie. Weight gain and struggle to lose weight and keep it off is a major hallmark of Hashimoto's. It also gets worse as you get older if left untreated. Also the dry, brittle, thin hair. My mom's hair looks exactly like Bonnie's. If anything, Ellie is a far better candidate for hyperthyroidism than any other thyroid disorder that I am aware of. But has she been tested? Probably not. If she was, would she be getting proper treatment? Also probably not. For all her talking about disorders she may have, she really does a hell of a lot of nothing to get to the bottom and really treat anything. Honestly it's really disrespectful to people like my mother, who went through all the hoops and proper channels to find a diagnosis for YEARS, and is/are still subsequently struggling to find the right treatment balance, which is very difficult. So Ellie either needs to buck up or stfu.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Both Ellie and Jared need to come up with new content. Jared breaks in to the vlog to tell everyone to go listen to the podcast because he discusses his heart problem and his family's background with it. Ellie has to "One up" Jareds sickness with a new self-diagnosis. This is crazy, who wants to hear about Ellies sicknesses if she's not going to take the doctors recommendation seriously?
Also, is she so lazy that she would rather feed her kids in a tub rather than let them eat at the table? She's just gross!
emmalinelola
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmalinelola »

ba1006 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:12 am Phew, Saint Ellie to the rescue!! Giving her neighbour some of her PR makeup and giving plastic bag to a man in a wheel chair who asked her for it.

I know these are generally good deeds, and good for her doing them, but she's just SO proud of herself for something that everyone would do. Especially the plastic bag story.
She handed a plastic bag to a man in a wheelchair? She deserves a humanitarian award for that.
Yes! Ellie & Meghan Markle Humanitarians of the Century!
Duchess of Dirt & Duchess of Sussex!
Meghan can move into the ice palace after she is excommunicated from GB for spending all the tax payers money on wardrobe (just like Ellie & Bonnie!Image)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why does she tag almost every post "#hypothyroid"? What do her ugly boots have to do with hypothyroidism?
And "my fertility has been all over the place". WTF? Her fertility has NOT been "all over the place". She has 3 kids under 6. That is NOT "all over the place". I just want to smack her.
Please, please tell me she's not TTC. The last thing that woman needs is another baby.
And fun fact: I was checking Jackson's birthday, and he and I have the same birthday![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 649440.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Tiger27 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:25 am Eating disorders can cause thyroid issues. I’m guessing most doctors she actually sees in person have told her to start eating better, and this is why she’s so anti-doctor.

A few years after the fact, she characterized seeing a nutritionist post-Cal as one of the worst doctor experiences she’s ever had. I think this had way more to do with the nutritionist calling her out on her unhealthy eating habits then them actually being rude and unprofessional or whatever she claimed.

The doctor shopping and ever-growing list of ailments that magically can’t be solved with modern medicine makes me think she needs to see a psychiatrist ASAP!

They probably told her she had a severe eating disorder and recommended some type of rehab or something, how dare they do their job trying to help her be healthier

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I remember that. She was crying and Jared was patting her on the head telling her everything would be ok. Meanwhile, she was saying she was "too.weak to climb the stairs", and didn't she say something about getting dizzy while she was driving? Meanwhile, she was eating tiny portions and doing cardio at the gym. And anyone who expressed concern about her skeletal state got blocked after being attacked by her minions who went back and forth between saying she was #bodygoals and defending her saying "She's _trying_ to gain weight! She can't!" Which was complete BS. She wasn't really "trying" to gain weight. If she could be that skeletal and still feel good, she would be all over it.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Seems like she's just trying to find someone who will tell her what she wants to hear. This must be costing them a small fortune. I think a good mental health therapist along with a nutrionalist would work wonders for her.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Narcissistic Ellie is at it again. I bet she woke up this morning thinking “hmmm it’s my moms birthday, but how can I make it all about me?” Dear god she is annoying!
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Sickandtired wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:26 pm Narcissistic Ellie is at it again. I bet she woke up this morning thinking “hmmm it’s my moms birthday, but how can I make it all about me?” Dear god she is annoying!
love how it's also her niece Emma's birthday an no one has posted
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Jared really has to stop with the different voices, AKA: Disney Character auditioning. He's annoying! He also is speaking in a higher voice tone, too feminine, too much screaming.
Update on Ellies skin care. Agh!
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Ellie story just now talking about hate messages
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:29 pm Ellie story just now talking about hate messages
Oh dear god, I couldn’t watch them all. She’s just upset because the person that DMed her was right. She’s a hypochondriac and a narcissist!
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Ffs. Bitch about a comment. Make sure to be passive aggressive and leave the name in, whine about how unkind it is, cry a few times and then post again an HOUR later with her name blocked out.

It was a totally unnecessary comment don't get me wrong but have some perspective!! Maybe she had a really hard day and logged in to see you whining AGAIN about your mystery symptoms and she snapped! Don't call her out in front of your minions and offhandly say somewhere in the 5000 stories to not message her. The damage was done. Get off of your ridiculous, egotistical soap box.

One last thing. Compair? Do y'all *try* to look stupid? You'd think after so many years in the public eye you'd maybe idk check your posts once in a while...

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Come on people, it’s not fair to call poor Ellie out on her made up issues just because you have real problems going on!! Hers count too ok?!

Barf. Those stories were ridiculous. Maybe if Ellie didn’t self diagnose with a smorgasbord of illnesses and adopt any diagnosis her “friends” get people would take her seriously. Maybe if she was willing to listen and follow medical advise people would take her seriously.

And maybe, just maybe she should take those types of comments to heart and realize that she’s got it pretty dang good. Even *if* something is actually wrong with her she has the financial means and the time to take care of it. Sooooo many others don’t. If Ellie spent some time being grateful for all she has instead of watching YouTube videos of different ailments maybe she would feel better.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

At least she now took down the post with the woman's name

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie