Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Lalelou123 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am Oh, and at 8:47 of the last video on the beach, where she's holding Omega in the shade whilst explaining why she buys everything in black and white and saying how horrible the colorful campsite next to hers is, she looks SOOOO UGLY thin. I can't believe that anyone could consider that pretty. That's damn unhealthy looking and it reminds me, I don't even really dare to write it out, of the Jews in concentration camps. Sry...but I just...it just doesn't sit well with me. She's a skeleton.

As usual, criticizing others. As usual in a bikini so others can see how thin she is. As someone previously said, TT is "I, me, myself".
marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

At 2:15 minute, the three little ones are dancing on the sand. In the distance you can see the rest of the family coming, so Nef starts running and gets in front of the camera covering the others and starts dancing too. The princess.

At the end of the video they prepare something to eat, at least there are not sweets or chimneys. Some vegetables and a lot of bread to deceive hunger.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

marianelaschmidt wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:53 am At 2:15 minute, the three little ones are dancing on the sand. In the distance you can see the rest of the family coming, so Nef starts running and gets in front of the camera covering the others and starts dancing too. The princess.

At the end of the video they prepare something to eat, at least there are not sweets or chimneys. Some vegetables and a lot of bread to deceive hunger.
Yeah, and Aph points at KG and says that he is not a princess and instead of Taina telling her that he is a prince too or that he is even a king, she just says, EVERYONE can dance. Like he is some garbage, who tries to impress the crowd with something banal. He did pretty well and he seems to enjoy dancing a lot. TT is so biased. Plus she's obsessed with the princess theme...beauty over all.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

marianelaschmidt wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:47 am
Lalelou123 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:18 am Oh, and at 8:47 of the last video on the beach, where she's holding Omega in the shade whilst explaining why she buys everything in black and white and saying how horrible the colorful campsite next to hers is, she looks SOOOO UGLY thin. I can't believe that anyone could consider that pretty. That's damn unhealthy looking and it reminds me, I don't even really dare to write it out, of the Jews in concentration camps. Sry...but I just...it just doesn't sit well with me. She's a skeleton.

As usual, criticizing others. As usual in a bikini so others can see how thin she is. As someone previously said, TT is "I, me, myself".
a
That was me who said it..me,myself and I...is all that matters...centre of her own universe...such a big ego she has! Luckily the kids dont seem to be developing similarly big egos...as yet anyway!
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Well-TT shows off in her latest video. I cringe thinking she is always in that bikini and when does it get laundered? She got brave and showed us her bikini. Not impressed lady. That snack actually looked good to me! But I can see why the boys asks for more. I am sure she was making more. Only thing missing was avocado. Sorry Nef and Aph fans--those girls are brats tho NEf is much worse than Aph. Homeschooling???? Those "guhls" should know A King trumps a princess anyday. And this KIng can really dance not just hop around like they have ants in their pants. No-- TT will never take up for King. Ugh it is hard to believe this awful showoff woman has any followers at all. We likely only watch for the littles probably tho they are starting-except for the King- grate on me as well. Still I watch. Like a car wreck. CAnt turn awy.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:41 pm
marianelaschmidt wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:47 am

a
That was me who said it..me,myself and I...is all that matters...centre of her own universe...such a big ego she has! Luckily the kids dont seem to be developing similarly big egos...as yet anyway!
Nef and Aph DO have egos-esp Nef- thanks to the ego maniac filming. Maybe SHE doesnt know a King trumps a princess anyday. And Aph- sorry but you nor you sister are princesses either-as if that means anthing
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

I do not know, what s wrong - according to TT - with other people having colourful picnic place. How rude she is with her comments!!! Regarding the meal - looks pretty bland to me. Could be good if she added some sun dried tomatoes, some cheese, maybe a few leaves of basil and a drizzle of olive oil or sliced olives. They basically got bread with a few leaves of salad and micrscopic portion of veg. And yes - TT is becoming uncomfortably thin. Does she have some eating disorder, I wonder?
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Will someone please tell me where to find the instagram comments TT has left? I have absolutely no love for her. Quite the opposite but i thought that was a good sandwich. YEs drizzle some olive and add some vegan cheese and avocado. I did not see any sun dried tomatoes but lots of fresh ones. I am pretty sure she thought she looked good in that bikini. She doesnt have a lot of modesty and has instilled the same in Cleo. i wouldnt be surprised if she has an eating disorder. I have rarely seen her eat anything but chippies and biscuits(her words not mine) Oh yes she often carries a coffee holder with her....while king James asks for water repeatedly until he cries in frustration. I dont get that . They have water bottles. Is she completely in charge of when they drink cause she ignores him while she films or talks to another child. Good grief- what is wrong with her???

'
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Paul- you rock.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Loving Pauls mini vids
Quite a few anti- Tainas leaving critical remarks there..aimed at T not P
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:24 am Paul- you rock.
w
Despite not liking the bit of End is Nigh stuff ive seen..i have to agree RN..he comes across so well in these little Insta things..
Not making any effort to impress,just recording his family having fun ..ten outta ten Paul x 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

draconessa wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:53 am I do not know, what s wrong - according to TT - with other people having colourful picnic place. How rude she is with her comments!!! Regarding the meal - looks pretty bland to me. Could be good if she added some sun dried tomatoes, some cheese, maybe a few leaves of basil and a drizzle of olive oil or sliced olives. They basically got bread with a few leaves of salad and micrscopic portion of veg. And yes - TT is becoming uncomfortably thin. Does she have some eating disorder, I wonder?
The kids seemed so ravenously hungry..

theres a saying,I could eat a horse..They looked like they could eat a horse between two bread vans
The meal looked meagre...needed filling out with some cheese or meat,a drizzle of olive oil...some crisps and nuts and raisins and some fruit wd have been welcome Im sure by those kids.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Someone please tell me where to find those comments.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

I don’t think TT brought any underwear and is using the bikini as such...you know the old minimalist thing. Need to go back and hunt for what she actually said but it lead me to believe the bikini IS her underwear. Cleo always mimics her so probably doing the same thing.

I have to say that the four littles are gorgeous children, even though just in looks for one.😉

Scrolling through Paul’s IG pix I saw one of Nef that looked interesting, she was actually in a dentist’s chair for a checkup. Someone asked if her bottle rot was painful. There was no reply.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:12 pm Someone please tell me where to find those comments.
RN if you mean the anti Taina comments,i read them here..i cant recall which pics/ vids they were attached to tho x
https://www.instagram.com/paullicciardotoivola/?hl=en
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Thank God - I’m so glad that they actually went and helped her getting her teeth fixed.
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

Is it me or did it look like TT stopped the crowd and told em to move so she could film Paul and Cleo go down the stairs?? Anything to get more attention towards her family... poor Paul almost missing a few steps there...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:31 pm Thank God - I’m so glad that they actually went and helped her getting her teeth fixed.

For a minute i thought you meant Taina and her massive gnashers!
Are you talking about Nef? Have they done something now about the bottle rot? x
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

I feel so bad that I just do not like Nef or Ash. From the start when Nef pushed people out of the way and stepped on her smaller sibs to get out of her way and lots of other crappy things and Aph was allowed to roll around on the table and attempt to put her legs and body in a Omegas cake as well as eating chinks out of it to laying on her brother after being told not to do that . She said flat oiut no to her mom twice as she lay on Omega. Attempting to slap him while Mom said --shes a slapper- and holding her hand out instead of disciplining her and letting her slap her own hand with which she was protecting Om while everyone laughed and just egged the kid on. Then Nef gets started and Mummy says they are at him all the time- never stopping. Nef is not deaf people. She hears what she wants. Mummy scolding KJ for the same things the "guhls" do. And Nef just keeps getting worse. Now she is getting mummys milk if she is good!! Nef probably just begged and TT just could say no to her little dahling. But wow it is getting worse and nobody is doing anything. It is crazy and really hard to watch. Kingjames is such a sweetie but will eventually be as bad as mummy and the older sibs and tease and stomp on others I am fed up. Not sure I can watch this narcissistic ballsy much longer. Yes she it appeared she told strangers to get out of the way. Arghhhh. What I would give to be near my kids who are great parents and their kids who are normal healthy stinky happy well behaved children(most of the time) . But they are scattered and I am limited how much travel I can do though I am moving a little closer to one of the kids and family. TT is awful and making her kids awful and one day (probably) now even they will resent playing trained monkeys with mom dining out on their existence. Pisses me off. She has so much. Sorry people--I guess I am just lonely for my own famiy. And oh- I did not notice anything any different about her teeth either-Nefs I mean. TTs still look like the might pop out if she sneezes too hard.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:31 pm Thank God - I’m so glad that they actually went and helped her getting her teeth fixed.
No, unfortunately, that picture was from June 29 but who knows if it was this past June or the year before. He posted 👍🏻s up for her teeth.

Return to “Q-Z”